Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,774 members, 7,841,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40600 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Jokkarm2: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.

9K just for jollof rice, is too much naa abi you no de for this Nigeria ni?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Omoluabiii(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
She will definately forgive you, make sure you keep apologising every day until she pardon you.
Wereh next time shayo again
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by pharmaking: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is one of the most useless posts I have ever read here.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by casspersteve: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.

I thank God when I high my prick no dey stand. E dey don save me from a lot back then in uni
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Joe4real1988(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Werey knelt down to beg a pvssy?!

Now, your mother is disappointed.

Simps children everwhere.

Indomie has destroy the fabrics of MAN in Naija.

SMH.
I know his action of trying force bleep her is wrong, but kneeling down to beg her is like transferring the mandate of the relationship to her. If they make up today, just expect her to be in charge of the relationship and the guy going all her biddings.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Makowonda: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hahahahaha!No be water we de drink O!Relax ma guy,the only "friction" that occured in your experience was the fact that she wasn't in the mood.If say she need am she for open am for you at that your drunken state wella!The dust is gonna settle and everything would go back to as normal as if nothing ever happened.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by galantjoe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
you didnt attempt to rape her. there is no way a husband can rape his wife so also boyfriend cant rape his girlfriend. forget about her shakala. why did she come to your house, why re u people being friends for. forget her joor before you implicate your self more.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by lookingfly: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Only wetin surprise me for this this thread na......how on earth did she cook a plate of rice for 9k......abi na two mudu of jollof rice she bring? The day you see a naked gal and you're able to turn the other way or say no even if she wants knacking.....that's the day she would start respecting you.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by armyofone(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
galantjoe:
you didnt attempt to rape her. there is no way a husband can rape his wife so also boyfriend cant rape his girlfriend. forget about her shakala. why did she come to your house, why re u people being friends for. forget her joor before you implicate your self more.

This your mindset is the reason Nigeria is a shit hole with so many children they can't feed - from their wife/wives/girlfriend and side chic. So much force sex going on! Just hear yourself undecided

Just force someone each time the urge comes on ? That is authentic rape. Now you know. Don’t force yourself on any woman. She is not in the mood, respect that!

He should move on and learn from this mistake never to forced sex on a woman.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Paulianfa(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
She say she no want you still dey force am,be like prison dey hungry you.
You know say na this Kain small act dey make men go prison,2sec she don pin you down with rape case.
We should stop trying to take advantage of a lady regardless of the relationship status.

Call her,and ask for a Meetup if she no gree then go her house go apologise.No make anybody tell you anything,you f up.

Wise saying though but I don't blame this guy because he was under the influence of alcohol, his girl shud understand that her guy cannot misbehave with normal sense...
Shayo dey falls people hands
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by FireUpNow(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
You cannot be trusted again
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by jmichael259(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. That name can destroy life ambition & career.

I'm a good guy. I'm not a rapist and I was under the influence of alcohol by my actions.

That is exactly what you are, there's no good way to say it. You snapped out because there was legal punishment for rape and you're scared of that bad name attached.

Would the real you that was drunk stop in the same scenario if perchance, you couldn't be identified and punished?

Your subconscious is the real you not the masked life put up everyday because of religion, laws and other inhibitions.

The bible makes it clear that our words (and actions) are borne "out of the abundance of the heart".

"Action speaks louder than words" no matter how you try to console yourself on this particular issue.

Would u want ur sister/daughter to go back to such a closeted m@nster? Would u like to live with this flashback anytime u look @ur wife & knowin she too remembers? Let this separation be ur penance.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ogub(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
My advice to you is to repent and asked God for mercy cause if you sir in this situation you ate doom for eternity.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Paulianfa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Alcohol no be ur mate sir!
But kudos to you for regaining ur senses that you are about to rape, and u tender ur apologies immediately.

This time let her know infact give her 100% assurance that such will never happen again.

Go and sin more
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by CALCULUS16: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.
Listen to the advice up there and see pxssies revolving around your life. Life is not about fleshy pleasure. Pleasure doesn't bring peace in one's mind, it creates chaos and inordinate affection. Doing the right thing at the right time with the right person will yield a peaceful pleasure when done at the right place.

Pleasure is the bait to an abyss of addiction, lust and other forms of immorality. Listen to the dictate of your mind and other negative people's opinion daily and see how you become animal, discipline your mind daily with whatever pure words you read from your religious book or hear from people
and see how divine you become. Feed the flesh, kill the spirit.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Bravoel: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Ofemmanu1 post=116246432]

just cos a bittch said "Rape* and youre already in overdrive?!

Your dad is very disappointed. [Said the father�]
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by iamme1234(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Many rapist are here condemning your attitude
Typing…..
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by vicfajeze: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

You spent 9k on jollof rice,whereas there are some ppl on nairaland begging for ordinary 2k?Did u help them?Go and burn into ashes wit ur girlfrd.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wwwq: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why didn’t she give you easily
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ifihearam: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

Rape is not trivial.

Rape is dehumanizing and violating.

He tried to force her to have sex with him. Immediately she said STOP or NO he should have stopped. The amount of shit women receive in this Nigeria in the name of being in a relationship. Tueh!!

Yes, when a woman says stop a man should stop abi?
But when a man tells a girl to stop she goes on forming all sexy even when a man is not in the mood but no one talks about it.

@OP you are the one blowing this out of proportion,a girl that really loves you wont take it this far..and you too learn to package yourself well...
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
You should go and meet in person tell her the whole truth and promise her that won't repeat itself. Make sure you stop taking alchol
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Terror48: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why can't you behave that way to a female soldier and blame it on Alcohol?Nah Toto go kill you las las
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Give this advice to your sister(s).
Weke,aunty no chills,lol.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ibawon(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
@Perez99 calm down, don't go stalking her. Let her know you love her and won't her
just send her voice notes twice daily don't do more than that, after 2 weeks if she doesn't show up then you can go meet her at a neutral place.
if you come back don't knack for at least a month oo. just dey pet am.

Take it
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Dirpetaner: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.
bro shayo na bastard o....people wey talk am no be fools oooo....even the law understand alcohol.....
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ogaonos: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. I try to avoid any crime that would tag me a rapist or a Murderer.

That name can destroy someone destiny, life ambition & career.

I'm a good guy. I'm not a rapist and I was under the influence of alcohol by my actions.
see what u do .any of ur siblings knows her.if yes na small issue .let ur sibling with their phone,call Nd plead with her on ur behalf Nd make her see dt u her bf u guys normal had sex.dt u nt a rapist Nd dt she safe with u Nd dt u being down emotionally.she response to u after.d trick dey wrk well well but na only once u use this trick if u use it more e go backfire or ur sibling wouldn't be uncomfortable.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by JayPeeOham: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. I try to avoid any crime that would tag me a rapist or a Murderer.

That name can destroy someone destiny, life ambition & career.

Go and explain that to the Judge!

See you in court!!!! grin cheesy tongue
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by sisitito01(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dear Lord in heaven, bring back shame to this world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wheezdom(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

When you apologize unnecessarily, you give away your power.

You shouldn't have knelt down.

When last did you kneel for your mother?
Don't mind the simp!! He is one of the reason this ugly and near ugly bitches think they're the best thing to happen in Nigeria after sliced bread. Ask him if he has helped a fellow man this way.. Bloody simps!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.