Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,822 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police (27534 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by MVLOX(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cats and dogs of Nigeria
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
I no dey like chook mouth for family matters.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Godstiger(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
They should save the energy
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by viodemus: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Very unprofessional organizations all around Nigeria. We have a long way to go in many areas.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by oluxy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/10/exclusive-nigerian-army-police-personnel-clash-zamfara-camp-major-brutalises-police

Police are truly civilian, it's not a lie.

They are force but not armed forces.
That's why they are not amongst the armed forces.

Though I'm not in support of the intimidation and insults by the said Major which I'm not there to verify the authentication of the story.

I think FG need to take a bold steps on the fracas which often happened.

I came in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
LibertyRep:
The Police shouldn't throw her men under the bus already.
This will only demoralize them and embolden their alleged oppressors.
Your senior officer they insult you, you reply am back like that?
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by ransomed: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pro bandits and anti bandits officers will always fight to finish.
Insecurity is a multi billions dollars project in Nigeria.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Slynation(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Well, the Police officer ought to have known that you don't speak when your superior is talking to you, Lizard and crocodile nobi mate...!! He got served.

Most of these soldiers doesn't have chills tho...
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
Soldiers should be specially trained for terrorism and wars. Also, solders should be confined to the barracks and deployed only when the need arises.

On the other hand, Nigeria needs to recruit more people into the police force, train them properly, pay them handsomely and equip them.

Soldiers and policemen have no business working together.
it surprises me how authorities will post people trained to fight wars with people trained to protect civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Austineva2: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Zoo grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Stronghold91: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mummyimbecile:
it surprises me how authorities will post people trained to fight wars with people trained to protect civilians.

some police officers are more
gallant than soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Worksunlimited: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
If police men were doing their jobs, army men would have no business with civilian issues..
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Thomthom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
OK when the officers did not report the issue based on if they report nothing will be done, or the officers get good allowance securing that area, so they don't want to be reposted so they decide not to complain.. Since the media has drawn the attention of Police Oga at the top into it, why cant the Ogas at the Top make their own investigations and decide on what will be best for both the Police officers in question, and the people they are meant to protect.. If the Bandits can unite to carry out crime, why cant our Security persons also unite to protect lives and properties.. Why do Nigerians have one bad character that draws us back which we don't even know.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Allisgud: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
If only them go get those corrupt olopa extorting boys
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
God.....help us in Nigeria.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by SouthSouth1914: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
They should fight please. Let them kill themselves, 2 mumu agencies!
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Trapnews: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
I see a faulty system here. The Police should understand that it's not every happening that is formally reported, where is their intelligence unit? Hearing this information from the news is enough for them to conduct investgation instead of waiting for a complaint that officers are afraid to carry out. How did i end up in this country?

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by onuman: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria where soldiers are turned into police. A strange country.
All because a section of Nigeria wants to keep a most dysfunctional political structure and governance system the section created through its military dictators, and believes that the political structure and governance system favour its section.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Originalsly: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

Soldiers and policemen have no business working together.

The government for yearsss ... has been voted in ... making it a democratic one. Since the last military government left office... the military should've returned to the barracks and have nothing to do with civilian matters. The two major parties have taken office repeatedly but continue to have soldiers carrying out the duties of Police. This need to stop... the reason why both major parties need to sit down.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by naijapikin2(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
There are good cops and bad cops, and there are good soldiers and bad soldiers.

May God preserve the good cops and good soldiers.

And let all the bad cops and bad soldiers be fired by ogun, amadioaha, mohammed, Buddha, and all the other local dieties.

If I call Johovah that one na another level of judgment.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by dreu2fine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Belteshazzar1: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
As for armys, they always assume to be imortal just because they are on uniforn.....
I'm even suspecting them..

And for the police, they don't even know their work...

It is only in africa that police are weaker vessels compared to the armys..

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by toujurs: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Police are fools, honestly. They degraded themselves when they started collecting tips from motorists.

A very big shame. The shame is that army personnel have started collecting 50 naira too. shocked
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by planetx: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Next time a police officer harass me on the street I will call him a bloody civilian.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Obidientful: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Two useless force. To the major thinking he can intimidate the policemen, should know that who wins is who fire first shot

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Jocdon(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Army pls leave police alone, what did i said? Pls leave police alone. Go and face boko haram your mate
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by ufuosman(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Make dem continue
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Germi9: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
The Nigerian Army should be ashamed of themselves for not able to deal with terrorism squarely but exhibiting superiority/intimidation on Policemen sent to assist them..they should cover their faces in shame for they are the bloody civilians and useless people
Na our body dem get power
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Owen247: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
HeadNigga:
This my school better pass your own, army wey I dey strong pass police wey you dey, etc is the problem of this country. Empty heads.

this my tribe or ethnic group better pass your own tribe and ... group too.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by Drefaithful(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
The story is incomplete, there will be no smoke without fire. Let us analyse it, based on his own account.

1.The major came and started insulting you people, I.e. both soldiers and police on duty but you as a police officer begged him not to insult you people.
2. He descended on you and you were disarmed by one soldier.

Base on the two points above,
1. Most Nigeria Policeman lacks discipline and Arm bearing work required 100% discipline.
I want to assume that base on the situation report the Major wasn't satisfy he had to charge you people to double your efforts in the process you dare not tell him what to say. That is tantamount to insubordination. But out of indiscipline you are telling a senior officer not to insult you.

2. Whenever an armed policeman try to assume before a military officer the first thing is to disarm such erring policeman, I've witnessed one in Jos, a very young Lt with fewer soldiers and instructed them to disarm 18 policemen, I mean just 7 or 8 soldiers disarmed them.

What Nigeria police Force need is to step up their game in term of discipline naturally the respect will come, you don't beg for respect you earn it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.