Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police (27531 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by CheapHomes1: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...it is unofficer like to go physical on a fellow uniform man...

But is it obvious you missed the part where the police inspector questioned him...and that is indiciplne...

Why are you shying away from the antecedent ? Is that how you guys were trained in the police ?

That an inspector will have so much indiciplne to the extent of questioning a Commissioner of police in the presence of his junior

Can you show me where I missed the part where the inspector questioned the major?

If you saying that "...it is unofficer like to go physical on a fellow uniform man...", then your analogy doesn't answer the question I asked neither does it negate the point I raised that the major is indisciplined as well
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by kingvil(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olokpa collect wotowoto from Army man.
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Apc has turn everyone in this country to wild animals
Re: Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police by fman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
wiseone28:
Bad news everywhere
I love your location Valhalla
Where there is no wahalla!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC / Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.