Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

"We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss (21262 Views)

Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jerewise332:

You're right here
This is one of the things he failed to understand...As good as messi and ronaldo were during their prime, how many failed attempt did messi had?
Messi at age 35 he won his first world cup after many years of defeats. Mbappe should even be grateful that atleast at his young age,he has included world cup trophy as part of his achievements and stop all these entitlement mentality e go spoil things give am. Am not neglecting the fact that he's good but i can bet with him that france may not even survive round of sixteen in the next world cup. If e bin dey easy ronaldo and messi would've carried it since.make him try calm down.
next world cup i give to croatia or netherlands these champs deserves it too
the statement is so simple that it didn’t require this epistle of hate from you. He said WE, will return. He didn’t say the next one is for us. Other countries will of course return even Argentina wey win am go return. Make una try Dey give other players their due respect no be only player wey una like. In the past Messi has said similar things after losing before none of you attributed it to pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
jige4topclass:
Greatest Player in the tournament. At your age you have achieved what Messi (GOAT) could not achieve at 23. My World Best
Mbappe would be 24 tomorrow, at that same age, Messi had won 3 ballon d'ors already. Exclusive of other awards. Mbappe still has a long way to go abeg. Next world cup, he 'd be 28 and trust me, there are other brilliant youngsters coming up this time around who might take/share the spotlight with him. So make Baba calm down abeg
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Even in the final, Messi had more impact in the game over the course of the 120 minutes than Mbappe.

He scored the first goal;
intelligently released the ball when under pressure to kickstart the counter-attack for the second;
scored the third;
created 2 big chances for his teammates with smart runs during extra-time;
almost scored another with a thunderous 25-yard shot which Lloris brilliantly saved.

Mbappe sprang to life in the 78th minute and had Argentina on the ropes for only about 20 minutes of the game in total. His major contributions were:

Scoring the first goal
Scored a brilliant second
Caused and scored a third penalty in extra time
Had a brilliant dribble run past 2 Argentine players in the penalty box towards the end of extra time.

If you look at it objectively, Messi had a more spread-out decisive performance and the fact that Argentina won the trophy would obviously put more weight and efficiency on his performance than Mbappe's. This is the objective way the technical committee arrived at Messi's MOTM win and not some sentimental drivel by Pendu fans.

Exactly what I was telling someone today o. Mbappe didn't play anything till almost 80 mins. I even forgot dude was in the match.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by blowjohn(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nawa o. Next world cup go bad gan. Esp with extra african teams .

This Qatar edition was the best.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by adonaimart(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
He is phenomenal ��
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
You are the better player last night Messi is just over rated.

Anyway I hate football more than pucci.

Any African supporting Argentina is either suffering from deluded mind or under influence of slavitude.

Kiss it.

We see people beyond skin colour,we are not myopic and empty headed like you and the people who liked your post.

Now run along and wait for your 30k N power dec salary
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by aimmoney9: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
jige4topclass:
Greatest Player in the tournament. At your age you have achieved what Messi (GOAT) could not achieve at 23. My World Best
Have mbappe won under 20 world cup that Messi won at a younger age than him........ grin grin grin grin grin

But mbappe has achieved more than Ronaldo at his age....... grin grin grin grin grin

Mbappe has a world cup, Ronaldo don't...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by BennyDGreat: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
aimmoney9:

Have mbappe won under 20 world cup that Messi won at a younger age than him........ grin grin grin grin grin

But mbappe has achieved more than Ronaldo at his age....... grin grin grin grin grin

Mbappe has a world cup, Ronaldo don't...... grin grin grin grin

haba...Mbappe and Ronaldo are not on the same level...u dey vex sha
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by ThierryJay: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Maryjane001:

Exactly what I was telling someone today o. Mbappe didn't play anything till almost 80 mins. I even forgot dude was in the match.

Sure. But he is a devastating striker in the mould of Ronaldo De Lima. If he keeps his head down, he can build up a legendary football career as well.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Jerewise332(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
the statement is so simple that it didn’t require this epistle of hate from you. He said WE, will return. He didn’t say the next one is for us. Other countries will of course return even Argentina wey win am go return. Make una try Dey give other players their due respect no be only player wey una like. In the past Messi has said similar things after losing before none of you attributed it to pride.
My brother i am not hating anybody, deep down, mbappe thinks he should've won the title that yesterday just bcuz he scored an hat trick. Check his body language
even to the point of going out to get his award and medal.
His president had to try hard by cheering him up,he fellow teammates were not moody as he was.
my brother the both teams fought hard and
unfortunately he did not win atleast as someone that has won the same title before,he should be cheerful and not to display that kind of facial expression as if carrying world cup back to back is his birthright.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Hmsniki(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
A day after failing to win the World Cup for the second consecutive time, French player, Kylian Mbappé, has vowed that his team will be back, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to Twitter, Mbappé shared a photo of himself with his Golden Boot award, walking away from the World Cup trophy and wrote in French,

https://twitter.com/KMbappe/status/1604783580819120129?t=HVKfC8OtLzDywdqVWQ2Piw&s=19

France lost the final to Argentina on penalties at the Lusail Stadium in Qatar on Sunday. Mbappé also made history by hitting a hat-trick in the final match.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
A fantastic moment after all d excieting moment.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oui vous reviendrez plus forts que jamais. Courage Mbappé wink
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
JBArokonkwo1:

We see people beyond skin colour,we are not myopic and empty headed like you and the people who liked your post.

Now run along and wait for your 30k N power dec salary

See the Lilly livered maggot calling his lord and master name.

You are supporting foolish Argentina people that hate that your so called skin color,joke on you boy. I refuse to be a Field negro.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

How many bucket did your tears filled up since last night till now ?

One under the albinism spotted.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

How many bucket did your tears filled up since last night till now ?

One under the yellow Men from South America spotted.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
Did I ask you to shalaye?

Sit down boy, I hope you ask your 47 years older brother such.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
What do you mean by deep down? No be Nigeria you dey? When did you talk with Mbappe to know what he is thinking? Perhaps you are projecting your thought fun hate on him to get these false assumptions. Maybe Na me no sabi anything. Please show me pictures of Messi when Argentina came second in any competition let’s see if he was celebrating in any of it or he was sad. If it wasn’t pride for Messi, why is it pride for Mbappe? Talking about The President, when Messi lost in 2018 he was so frustrated he quit the national team. Who called and begged him to return) the Argentina president! I tire for una abeg.
Jerewise332:

My brother i am not hating anybody, deep down, mbappe thinks he should've won the title that yesterday just bcuz he scored an hat trick. Check his body language
even to the point of going out to get his award and medal.
His president had to try hard by cheering him up,he fellow teammates were not moody as he was.
my brother the both teams fought hard and
unfortunately he did not win atleast as someone that has won the same title before,he should be cheerful and not to display that kind of facial expression as if carrying world cup back to back is his birthright.
to the issue of him feeling sad despite winning it before. Please show me any team that won second place and are happy. Please do. Brazil won in 1994 they cried when they lost in 1998. It’s football. Stop projecting your hate. Below are some pictures of Brazil and Ronaldo. Tell me why it’s different with Mbappe.

Also, many of the French boys that were in this tournament didbt even come in 2018.

Thcouameni, camavinga, kolo muani, fofana, Thuram, kounde, konate, upamecano, rabbiot the ac Milan keeper etc weren’t there in 2018. Why do you think Mbappe should be happy?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by LuvsBeautifl: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
You are the better player last night Messi is just over rated.

Anyway I hate football more than pucci.

Any African supporting Argentina is either suffering from deluded mind or under influence of slavitude.

Kiss it.

E shock me sef o. All over FB and my WhatsApp status. What is happening?

You can never ever, whether comparing previous population data to present time find the amount of blacks in Argentina as in France.

Argentina is among top 10 racist countries of the world.

I don't even see other African nations celebrating them like Nigerians.

I just weak for my country men.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:

E shock me sef o. All over FB and my WhatsApp status. What is happening?

You can never ever, whether comparing previous population data to present time find the amount of blacks in Argentina as in France.

Argentina is among top 10 racist countries of the world.

I don't even see other African nations celebrating them like Nigerians.

I just weak for my country men.

Many Nigerians should go for forced mental rehabilitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by LuvsBeautifl: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Many Nigerians should go for forced mental rehabilitation.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Jerewise332(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
What do you mean by deep down? No be Nigeria you dey? When did you talk with Mbappe to know what he is thinking? Perhaps you are projecting your thought fun hate on him to get these false assumptions. Maybe Na me no sabi anything. Please show me pictures of Messi when Argentina came second in any competition let’s see if he was celebrating in any of it or he was sad. If it wasn’t pride for Messi, why is it pride for Mbappe? Talking about The President, when Messi lost in 2018 he was so frustrated he quit the national team. Who called and begged him to return) the Argentina president! I tire for una abeg. to the issue of him feeling sad despite winning it before. Please show me any team that won second place and are happy. Please do. Brazil won in 1994 they cried when they lost in 1998. It’s football. Stop projecting your hate. Below are some pictures of Brazil and Ronaldo. Tell me why it’s different with Mbappe.
Guy abeg avoid me mbok.
I am not in nigeria
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by S0PH: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
To France
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Ofunwa111: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
Majority of them are just terrible people. I wonder how they can live with so much hate in them. Throughout this tournament, Mbappe was targeted maliciously and most of the time the refs didn’t even blow or caution the opponents and Mbappe never complained yet people who lie to themselves that they are football fans, constantly see pride in the boy.

It’s really pathetic. Obviously they have been living with it, that’s why they exhibit it on here. Like I would always say, I only fear for their friends and family who don’t know. If you see banter, you’d definitely know, if you see hate, you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you , you would also know.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please remind me, EKPENE UKIM is in which country? Shame.
Jerewise332:

Guy abeg avoid me mbok.
I am not in nigeria
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Frankaka8(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
French National Team are cheats!! Gathering Africa best footballers, grant then citizenship and use them to win Laurels.... MOU is absolutely right on this.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Jerewise332(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
Please remind me, EKPENE UKIM is in which country? Shame.
You dont read that well,cuz if you do,you'll see that i said i am not in nigeria.
Of course ekpene ukim is my community and that doesn't mean i am in nigeria right now.gush!
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Gerard28: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
OboOlora:
We believe young Legend!
What you have achieved at your age, Messi couldn’t achieve it!!
See you in 2026 darling

At his age, messi had already won 5 balon d'ors he doesn't have one. Don't just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaa!
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jerewise332:

You dont read that well,cuz if you do,you'll see that i said i am not in nigeria.
Of course ekpene ukim is my community and that doesn't mean i am in nigeria right now.gush!
i no blame you. I for don do the reading before I mention you. All of una Na millionaire for Nairaland. Real life Na village wey no get road many of una Dey stay. Na why the hate Plenty.

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Gerard28: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
jige4topclass:

At his age messi had already won 5 balon d'ors he doesn't even have one. Don't just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa!
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Jerewise332(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
i no blame you. I for don do the reading before I mention you. All of una Na millionaire for Nairaland. Real life Na village wey no get road many of una Dey stay. Na why the hate Plenty.
So you've to go as far as knowing my community?... Damn nigaz! You get time sha
i can't live a fake life okay.
that's why when you came up with that name i had to claimed that it's my community cuz am proud of where iam from.
If i may ask,does that picture shows that my village doesn't have good access roads?
Gush!
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Tchinaidi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
T0BY:
Nigga Good.. no doubt. He also deserve the "best player of the tournament" being awarded to Messi. Equalizing within two minutes is mind-blowing. E be like juju
He was lucky to have converted two penalties after being sidelined in a final match for almost 80 minutes.Infact he was frustrated to a point where he had to be kicking de Paul rather than the leather ball.No thanks to the erroneous substitution made by Scaloni.The game would have been wrapped within 90 minutes
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Goldbw122(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Everyone has his or her own time. Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador / Odegbami: Don't Take Mikel To AFCON 2019 / Gattuso Quits Fiorentina, Three Weeks After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.