Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

"We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss (21257 Views)

Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
T0BY:
Nigga Good.. no doubt. He also deserve the "best player of the tournament" being awarded to Messi. Equalizing within two minutes is mind-blowing. E be like juju

Who go dash am Player of the Tournament award?

I could name tons of players that did way better than him in the tournament...

He didn't measure anywhere close to Argentine's Fernandez, Mac Alister or Romero....his compatriot, Thuram, with very limited playing time, did better than him....let alone Lionel Messi.

As at the half time during the Finals, Mbappe was the player with the least touches of the ball...

Messi is the Tournament's best player, and that is well deserved.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by toprealman: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
You are the better player last night Messi is just over rated.

Anyway I hate football more than pucci.

Any African supporting Argentina is either suffering from deluded mind or under influence of slavitude.

Kiss it.
Imagine the utter rubbish someone is saying. All Africans must support a particular player to feed your bloated stupid ego abi?
People should be allowed to make their choice freely without bias.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by sirchim(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
OboOlora:
We believe young Legend!
What you have achieved at your age, Messi couldn’t achieve it!!
See you in 2026 darling
And he may never come close to all that Da Merciless MESSI will achieve before retirement.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Here comes a GOAT in the oven, baking for the game..

He will surely be loved by both fans of the two current GOAT.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Haymus007(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Keep crying penaldo dawgs
No mind dem mumu people
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Spiff20(m): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2022
T0BY:
Nigga Good.. no doubt. He also deserve the "best player of the tournament" being awarded to Messi. Equalizing within two minutes is mind-blowing. E be like juju
As if the goals he scored were open play. Goal is a goal no doubt but don't hype penalty as if it were a classy strike from outside the box.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by iLegendd(m): 3:44am On Dec 20, 2022
T0BY:

In this World Cup, name 1 player who played 90 minutes of all their games, scored in all the 4 stages, created more than 2 chances, more than 2 assists, and scored 3 goals in the final?

Just name 1 player who did it in this tournament and I'll give you a gift — I promise.

I know you'll call Mbappé. My question is, did he score in all the stages or played 90 minutes in all the games?

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Dukeofotukpo(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2022
BettingScam:
Only to run like headless goat is what you know how to do... Be humble and respect the real GOAT (Messi) and you will win champions league.

You will never achieve quarter of what Lionel Messi has achieved

Like your the creator? What have you achieved reasoning with your anus
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Wilson500: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Mbappe might never lift the world cup again
Its no one's birthright
4years no be moi moi
All this fuss he is making is irrelevant
Ask C.Ronaldo how far grin
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Chopcy29: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
How is this a swear!?!?
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2022
toprealman:

Imagine the utter rubbish someone is saying. All Africans must support a particular player to feed your bloated stupid ego abi?
People should be allowed to make their choice freely without bias.

Slave, you can choose to be inferior leave Africans in your madness.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Madups(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ofunwa111:

How you humans just sit and be so full of hate is what I don't understand. He didn't even say I" he said "We", which means France as a team would bounce back , you are here talking about pride.. smh
welcome to nairaland sports section.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes, you will, baby.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by FahBuLous: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Where is Obembet?
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by johnnypumpum(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
NIGGA IS SO SO GOOD
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by toprealman: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Slave, you can choose to be inferior leave Africans in your madness.
Being a slave never the issue. I associate with only the best, no room for mediocres.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Lamanii22(f): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH
I think he has got some pride like PENALDO or may be worse than Pendu. I have seen him contest Penalty taking with his elders like Neymar in PSG. We may start praying for him soon.

This is someone that just won the world cup last 4 years and he's behaving like the trophy is alien to him. Even PENDU never behave like this.
This one go get RESPECT Issues.
Learnt he insulted Benzema b4 the World cup.

Does he know he can end his career without wining the UEFA champions league like Fenomeno?
I swear… he should be grateful instead… he might not even win another one…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco / Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador / Odegbami: Don't Take Mikel To AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.