Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals (5826 Views)

Abia Under Me Has Witnessed Massive Turnaround In Infrastructure, Ikpeazu Brags / Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Inec, Ndlea Offices In Abia Under 24 Hours / Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Bragalane: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abia League of Professionals Initiative (ALPI), has lamented that residents of the state have, since the commencement of the present democratic dispensation, been subjected to excruciating poverty as a result of bad leadership.

Director General of ALPI, Sonny Iroche, who made the claims in his address at an interactive session with governorship candidates in Umuahia, regretted that public office holders in the state had diverted public funds to private pickets.

ALPI is an incorporated non-partisan professional association with the aims and objectives, among others things, of ensuring good governance by holding political and public office holders accountable to their own sworn oath of office.

He regretted that few greedy characters had seized the state but vowed that professionals in the state would no longer watch the oppressors hold the state down.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/abia-under-excruciating-poverty-league-of-professionals/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Bragalane: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hunger wan kill my people o. The Lagos state n other SW governorS should with immediate effect ban Ekene dilichukwu Ifesinachi Okeson GUO GIG GIGM Young Shall Grow Peace Agufore Ifesinachi from bringing refugees from the East into Lagos.

Every other refugees should be sent to Anambra since Peter Obi as turn it into paradise and Tinubu as turn Lagos into a glorified slum n shithole. The Jews from Alaigbo must not be allowed to spread excruciating poverty to the West I beg.

I never in my live hear where excruciating is used with poverty since I was born. May God forbid bad thing.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by flokii: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Excruciating is an understatement..

No be Mazi Kanu home state be that?.. Awon ndi biafura.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by silvoclaira: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
The Governor is Based in Abuja

Nnmadi Kanu their Mazi is based in Abuja DSS detention feeding fat, while him followers in Abia are Under Excruciating Poverty ...

They should go and hijack Abuja

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by AnyanwuSilas: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane that picture up there is the picture of Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere sharing food during covid19 lock down not Okezie Ikpeazu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by hisgrace090: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Indeed there's poverty in abia state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by princeryle1: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by PALAPALA02(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is not news na.
Its been under extreme poverty since time immemorial.

Best state to be a governor after cross river

Free embezzling, no questions asked

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by wwwihy: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
South East in general

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Nonso92(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na wah oo
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Recycling the same set of leaders has brought us here. Nigeria needs a different type of leader. A leader who cares about the people of Nigeria. This is why Peter Obi is the best candidate by miles.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by sukkot: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
shocked gomina ikpeazu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Umueme: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Ennoloa: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
As a Christian, if you are supporting BAT [Muslim - Muslim]

You need to watch this and see how the north sees you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFTz4Ms06I

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Umueme: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Bragalane that picture up there is the picture of Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere sharing food during covid19 lock down not Okezie Ikpeazu.

That's how they go about tarnishing people's image. If Ikpeazu was not dull, he'd sue some of this people. Likewise the way the use picture of a PDP chieftain sharing kerosene and attribute it to Ikpeazu. Back to the topic, the ALPI are ma.d. What do they mean excruciating poverty. Maybe they and their household and individual clan. Not my state

Alliswell248:

Lagos and Tinubu are your problem...
When would you start criticising your leaders.
I am sure you are in Lagos.

You and everyone that liked your comment are very st.upid for assuming anyone doing good is in Lagos or SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by nazicartel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abia is passing through hell. But the way they put it excruciatingly, it sounds funny. The state just need to change her leaders. That's all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by nazicartel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
The Governor is Based in Abuja

Nnmadi Kanu their Mazi is based in Abuja DSS detention feeding fat, while him followers in Abia are Under Excruciating Poverty ...

They should go and hijack Abuja
he's not based in Abj. He's based in Uyo/calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Osidazz19: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:
Hunger wan kill my people o. The Lagos state n other SW governorS should with immediate effect ban Ekene dilichukwu Ifesinachi Okeson GUO GIG GIGM Young Shall Grow Peace Agufore Ifesinachi from bring refugees from the East into Lagos.

Every other refugees should be sent to Anambra since Peter Obi as turn it into paradise and Tinubu as turn Lagos into a glorified slum n shithole. The Jews from Alaigbo must not be allowed to spread excruciating poverty to the West I beg.

I never in my live hear where excruciating is used with poverty since I was born. May God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Jack500: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ikpeazu is a free man.

They will rather blame Tinubu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Lazyreporta(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
God go help us
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Olaolex: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:
Hunger wan kill my people o. The Lagos state n other SW governorS should with immediate effect ban Ekene dilichukwu Ifesinachi Okeson GUO GIG GIGM Young Shall Grow Peace Agufore Ifesinachi from bring refugees from the East into Lagos.

Didn't you read that rubbish before posting? You need help. This hatred will not help the situation of this country.
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by sammirano: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:

grin cheesy this one off me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by CSTRR: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Labour party is going to win that state.
Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
God help Abia State.

God help Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by oneMalik: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu caused that .

Mumu people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Alliswell248: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Umueme:

That's how they go about tarnishing people's image. If Ikpeazu was not dull, he'd sue some of this people. Likewise the way the use picture of a PDP chieftain sharing kerosene and attribute it to Ikpeazu. Back to the topic, the ALPI are ma.d. What do they mean excruciating poverty. Maybe they and their household and individual clan. Not my state

Lagos and Tinubu are your problem...
When would you start criticising your leaders.
I am sure you are in Lagos.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Occurstaem(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Recycling the same set of leaders has brought us here. Nigeria needs a different type of leader. A leader who cares about the people of Nigeria. This is why Peter Obi is the best candidate by miles.
You're contradicting yourself man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by highchief1: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
CSTRR:
Labour party is going to win that state.
dream is free but be careful not to die in ur sleep.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals by Igbek76: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
The Idiots from that place will flood here to condemn @ Asiwaju Tinubu,a man who accommodated and offered them succour from their hopeless situations in that red mud enclaves.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Governor, Alex Otti Presents 2024 Budget Of ₦‎567 Billion / Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola / 10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.