Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,912 members, 7,841,463 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit (62894 Views)

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
bullionlion2:
After this election, we obidients need to thank Kwankwaso in a special way, he is doing the lords work up north, dude is God sent. Seeing the results that have been creeping out lately Omo, water's of joy don dey commot for my eye small small. Honestly Any senate or house of reps candidate that failed to hop on the sailing labour party ship, that person really missed an opportunity of a lifetime...folks no wan know your name grin anywhere dem see LP, dem go thumbprint grin

Make I just dey blast ASIWAJU by ruger as I dey watch the signs and wonders dey unfold grin

God bless Nigeria

The early signs so far are frightening, you need the music.
LOUD AM WELL WELL 🤣
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Isabi4lov: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Abeg !abeg !!! this woman deserves world wide recognition .

The government should do the needful .
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by alexsialobi: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi the STORM.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Adexgentle005(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Real Iron woman. Obi all the way!
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by ChukwuObe: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

If people are not fools, I will expect the same question to be put to those that attacked the man that voted for the APC in this video. Many Nigerians are fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by saphiere(f): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

I almost got myself in trouble today for trying to snap armed EFCC operatives that came to my polling unit

I was called and questioned, my phone was searched as well
Shows how devilish men are..
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Osesliberty(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Her labour for a better Nigeria shall not be in vain
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Assassink: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine party with structure afraid of party without structure.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Information just reaching us suggests that there's an ongoing Flogging galore everywhere of battards.... nationwide
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
The purpose worked 90%
Hence the reason tinibu resulted to violence.

Out of all the cases of violence reported today, Lagos recorded 95% of the cases.
Because usually they just squeeze the loot in your hand and enforce a vote on you
But as money nor dey 🤣 urchins did what they know how to do best!
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by LeyeWrites: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
She just break her head for nothing

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Atlantis585: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
socialmediaman:
Hero of the day!

She’ll become a millionaire before end of the day and have her medical bills taken care of

Moh247 Lhordspy yarimo seunmsg and co if one of you did this, that person will be fished out and handed over the authorities. Don’t die for Tinubu

Na al of them collaborate to attack the poor lady. Now they have made her famous and rich.

God no dey sleep and knows how to shame BATstards.

By God’s grace before end of next week Thiefnubbu and his gangsterism will go into oblivion.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by bazoodo: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
bullionlion2:
After this election, we obidients need to thank Kwankwaso in a special way, he is doing the lords work up north, dude is God sent. Seeing the results that have been creeping out lately Omo, water's of joy don dey commot for my eye small small. Honestly Any senate or house of reps candidate that failed to hop on the sailing labour party ship, that person really missed an opportunity of a lifetime...folks no wan know your name grin anywhere dem see LP, dem go thumbprint grin

Make I just dey blast ASIWAJU by ruger as I dey watch the signs and wonders dey unfold grin

God bless Nigeria
imagine governorship was today
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Massiveglory: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are u okay? Ani u drink something?
What does naira scarcity have to do with this?
I am quite sure you must be an emilokan.
Reasoning is always low.
lexy2014:

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Snowx: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apc and PDP pUrchins we nwe that we mean business this time. Victory is Ours..
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by ChukwuObe: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lightorder:
This is how Tinubu wants to become the president in this 21st century Nigeria.

I spit!

No this is how Peter Obi plans to win and we shall see

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Gunboat127(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter obi for president,no matter the adversity,the will of Nigerians must prevail this Time...

Abeg make anybody wey God go touch assist me with small thing abeg,I know say everybody dey face shege but e better say I cry out for help than say I go out hand for bad thing.

Account number:2123037329
Account name: Brightime Daguoapu Goodluck
Bank:zenith bank..
God bless you in advance 🙏
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I swear to God, I feeling like rounding up MC Oluomo and other violent Thiefnubuu urchins and having them shot publicly at Oshodi roundabout. These miscreants are a threat to our democracy.

For what? How are they a threat to democracy? Is it now you want to kill them? Why didn't buhari do it for 8years? I thought you guys were rejoicing that buharis naira scarcity will guarantee free and fair election grin grin we never see anything for this country
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by generalud: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
I belief she still went back to vote for OBI to justify her conscience as well as putting jagaban's dirty thugs to shame.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by ChukwuObe: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Atlantis585:

Na al of them collaborate to attack the poor lady. Now they have made her famous and rich.

God no dey sleep and knows how to shame BATstards.

By God’s grace before end of next week Thiefnubbu and his gangsterism will go into oblivion.

Are you guys fools? You complain here while your Pandora and his supportters are doing the worst in your fucking region

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Are u okay? Ani u drink something?
What does naira scarcity have to do with this?
I am quite sure you must be an emilokan.
Reasoning is always low.

Pls read again for better understanding.

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Agunesinjaweola: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
ChukwuObe:

If people are not fools, I will expect the same question to be put to those that attacked the man that voted for the APC in this video. Many Nigerians are fools

The deplorable OBIdients will Not address that as they enjoy their weird winning fantasy!!!

The Cock will crow tonight and life will be back to normal tomorrow morning as BAT is declared winner 🏆

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

The purpose worked 90%
Hence the reason tinibu resulted to violence.

Out of all the cases of violence reported today, Lagos recorded 95% of the cases.
Because usually they just squeeze the loot in your hand and enforce a vote on you
But as money nor dey 🤣 urchins did what they know if how to do best!

How did you arrive at your 90% and 95%? Care to share?

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobodysboo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Problem dey oooooooooo. And we never hear from the NORTH
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at your 90% and 95%? Care to share?

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about

Indeed you are a gringory if you think any election in Africa, let alone the world can be 95% free and fair

Adieos….

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by sisisioge: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hope the statement she's trying to make is worth the risk. It is well with Nigeria fa.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by phylaze: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Party Agents in action
Check out this video

https://youtube.com/shorts/81CX34LfA78

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by adonaimart(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
God don pick dis woman call just because of this action. Great heroine.

De watch this space, politicians go start to call her grin grin

Everyone, I think we should have social media managers, u never know when things will turn around for u
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
peepydelano:
This is a welcome development
Would it be a welcome development if it was ur Mother?
You sound like a Murderer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.