Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,028 members, 7,841,903 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit (62896 Views)

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Greenshadow771: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
To die for Nigeria...
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
See as she resemble Mynd44
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

I give up
You win
There was no 95% violence in Lagos
Tinibu will live long !
Odaror oh!

What did I win?

How did you arrive at your 90% and 95%? Care to share?

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

Are you a journalist?

I almost got myself into trouble today for trying to snap armed EFCC operatives that came to my polling unit

I was called and questioned, my phone was searched as well
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
Brave Woman goes back to vote after thugs attacked her face with bottle at polling unit in Surulere.

https://twitter.com/Ozoadaz/status/1629479452403965952

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7585297/thugs-attack-pu-dipo-olubi
After every her party will loose SORRY
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
How do u attack someone's mother/ elderly.. these street rats have no brains at all
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
She is the hero of this election. May Obi win to heal her wounds
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Peaceworld(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
IREV is not working for the Presidential Results. This is the main rigging.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

What did I win?

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
Lol u be wako
🙆‍♂️
Rest na!
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Theophinio(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even with blood and injuries we are determined to take back our country from the hands of criminals

Hero of 2023 Election

OBIDATTI MOVING INTO ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol u be wako
🙆‍♂️
Rest na!

Am resting

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by OdefaGirl2(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile

I almost got myself into trouble today for trying to snap armed EFCC operatives that came to my polling unit

I ate cold food in the morning..... but I didn't mind.

LP won in my Unit.... Infact, to avoid any stories people voted LP candidates even without knowing them of course, they know Peter Obi🤣. LP Senatorial and Federal House of Rep candidates in my Constituency won 🤣🤣

That's passion for change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Am resting

Lol amala boi
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol amala boi

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Leave mi Na
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Leave mi Na

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about it
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
peepydelano:
If you don’t understand my post then don’t result to insults. I meant she’s brave to have gone back to vote

My apologies
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by echodrum(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
Brave Woman goes back to vote after thugs attacked her face with bottle at polling unit in Surulere.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585297/thugs-attack-pu-dipo-olubi
I need her contact. $200 for her
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Karlifate: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Forward it to Cubana Chiefpriest.

He will make her a millionaire.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Obitroy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
I pity those yoruba,s on this forum supporting that blood shocking evil man tunubu and MC both u and your supporters u all will not go free God is whctin get ready (karma )
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by ugbarreta(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=121235520]Why attacking her for God sake

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast

[/quote

Meanwhile useless people call obidients bullies, moreover apc faithfuls are the main bullies. Apc has the highest number of thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY WIPE OUT THESE THUGS THAT HARM THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN from today IFSHA. angry
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by danhans(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
We will win the election before 12 noon,so how fqr now
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Passionate1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Great! Brave woman! This is what I'm talking about!
I for like dash her money. . seriously!

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Proudlyomonna: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
May God bless her.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Burgerlomo: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Someone should pls help her with some cash
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by amliftedhigher: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585297/thugs-attack-pu-dipo-olubi
We must identify this woman and blessed her
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by bigcasava1(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

olomo era is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Chidexsco8448(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Such a brave woman
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by KINGOFTHEYOUGTH(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
God1000:

Meanwhile

please if there is any one here that knows the woman or her contact should please share someone wants to gift her with a million naira
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Dybala11(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijanascam:
You claim to build Lagos and you use intimidation and thuggery against people aren't you as useless as cowdung ...

Urchins, Agbadorians, Jagabandits, Batstards are the real threat to civilization

Spits on you idiats
The structure that paid Agbadorians and their masters have been boasting about is nothing other than MC Oluomo and his group of thugs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tinktanker: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC n their violent structure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.