Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,839 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit (62895 Views)

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
tammie24:
So sorry about what happened to her but ashiwaju is winning this one

🗣️Wake up!
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
allen113:
Nawa ooo

That post. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Atlantis585: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Are you guys fools? You complain here while your Pandora and his supportters are doing the worst in your fucking region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

Stay on message kid.

We will get to my fucking region later.

Anyway, Thieffnubu is getting hammered all over the country including his own SW.

I am starting to feel so bad for him especially with the numbers coming from the North right now.

Even SW don turn back on the fucking crook.

Bros, epele ooo

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by koning: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
A true patroit she even went back she deserves medal of honour she looks yoruba na why i no take urchins serious for here.

Yes, 100% Yoruba looks and very OBIDIENT. She is our hero.
We all know that many Yoruba's will vote Peter Obi in Lagos.
The urchins making noise here are totally irrelevant. Paid goons who don't wish Nigeria well.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Bigseven(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
I pray your choice Obi wins Amen
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Bigseven(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
I pray your choice Obi wins amen
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
bullionlion2:
After this election, we obidients need to thank Kwankwaso in a special way, he is doing the lords work up north, dude is God sent. Seeing the results that have been creeping out lately Omo, water's of joy don dey commot for my eye small small. Honestly Any senate or house of reps candidate that failed to hop on the sailing labour party ship, that person really missed an opportunity of a lifetime...folks no wan know your name grin anywhere dem see LP, dem go thumbprint grin

Make I just dey blast ASIWAJU by ruger as I dey watch the signs and wonders dey unfold grin

God bless Nigeria

Lols, you are doing well. If Lagos is not rigged even with thuggery everywhere then BAT is a goner. Cus here in V.i Lagos every soul here is damn obedient.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Prenonjebose: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
She is a true Patriot. That is a mother who loves to see a better Nigeria for her children

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Indeed you are a gringory if you think any election in Africa, let alone the world can be 95% free and fair

Adieos….

I didn't ask what I think. See what I asked you

How did you arrive at your 90% and 95%? Care to share?

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask what I think. See what I asked you

Meanwhile your reference to violence has confirmed that the election wasn't free and fair hence I laugh in gringory grin cheesy I thought you guys were rejoicing with naira scarcity? I thought buhari creating naira scarcity was meant to ensure free and fair election? For anyone to trust buhari is something that even the devil will be disappointed about

Remove the amala from your eyes just maybe you will find all the answers you need online and on TV
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Yankee101: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Donations for this woman abeg
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Chiuzk: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

Except they repent and run to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by gladdensir(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Shows how devilish men are..

You used the word "Men", please i want you to
be Specific about which "Men" you are talking
about.

Men are devilish yet the Smartphone or Computer
you are using to type this was probably invented
and manufactured by the so called "devilish" men.

What defines a person is their Personality or Character, and not their "Gender".

Being a Male or Female does not neccessarily
give anyone an inherent "goodness" or "evil".

Because people do not choose which gender they
are assigned at birth.

I know i am probably wasting my time and you
are probably going to keep on pushing your
agenda of villifying "Men".

I wonder why we Humans have made it so
easy to bring about division among ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by miraclea: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where are the nothern votes,are they waiting till the south east and west end their coalition before they start releasing uneccesary figures ,ayam not understanding this cold silence
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shame on apc
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Motherlove: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Amaka sha wan die!!!! Wotowoto
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Remove the amala from your eyes just maybe you will find all the answers you need online and on TV

Since there are no Amala in your eyes, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Since there are no Amala in your eyes, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

You be Aboki
I give up!
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by DKM123: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
After APC thugs attacked her. Be more specific.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by broadman20: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
tammie24:
So sorry about what happened to her but ashiwaju is winning this one

Hahahaha!

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Shows how devilish men are..

I thought jezebel was a woman

1 Kings 18:4
4 While Jezebel was killing off the LORD's prophets, Obadiah had taken a hundred prophets and hidden them in two caves, fifty in each, and had supplied them with food and water.)

Revelation 2:20
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

1 Kings 21:5-16
5 His wife Jezebel came in and asked him, "Why are you so sullen? Why won't you eat?" 6 He answered her, "Because I said to Naboth the Jezreelite, 'Sell me your vineyard; or if you prefer, I will give you another vineyard in its place.' But he said, 'I will not give you my vineyard.'" 7 Jezebel his wife said, "Is this how you act as king over Israel? Get up and eat! Cheer up. I'll get you the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite." 8 So she wrote letters in Ahab's name, placed his seal on them, and sent them to the elders and nobles who lived in Naboth's city with him. 9 In those letters she wrote: "Proclaim a day of fasting and seat Naboth in a prominent place among the people. 10 But seat two scoundrels opposite him and have them testify that he has cursed both God and the king. Then take him out and stone him to death." 11 So the elders and nobles who lived in Naboth's city did as Jezebel directed in the letters she had written to them. 12 They proclaimed a fast and seated Naboth in a prominent place among the people. 13 Then two scoundrels came and sat opposite him and brought charges against Naboth before the people, saying, "Naboth has cursed both God and the king." So they took him outside the city and stoned him to death. 14 Then they sent word to Jezebel: "Naboth has been stoned and is dead." 15 As soon as Jezebel heard that Naboth had been stoned to death, she said to Ahab, "Get up and take possession of the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite that he refused to sell you. He is no longer alive, but dead." 16 When Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, he got up and went down to take possession of Naboth's vineyard.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by themanderon: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
You can't kill the spirit. She is like a mountain. She is big and strong. She goes on and on and on.
The revolution must be achieved. A new Nigeria must be born.
No to drug barons, yes to agents of positive change.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
This attack is uncalled for. One should be free to make his choice. I don't support this callousness even though I'm Batified. The thugs should be arrested for attempt to kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

You be Aboki
I give up!

Since you are not aboki, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Stone03: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

I almost got myself into trouble today for trying to snap armed EFCC operatives that came to my polling unit

I was called and questioned, my phone was searched as well

Our sacrifices must pay. We are all voting in good conscience and not motivated with money.

Thank God you recovered your phone. You did it in good conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by ufotunang: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
See what tinubu boys has done....is this how they want to rule nigeria
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tonididdy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you are not aboki, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

I give up
You win
There was no 95% violence in Lagos
Tinibu will live long !
Odaror oh!

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by flokii: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
She pledged to Nigeria.. to be faithful, loyal and honest and to serve no matter the weather.

Get well soon woman.. You are a patriot.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Would it be a welcome development if it was ur Mother?
You sound like a Murderer.
If you don’t understand my post then don’t result to insults. I meant she’s brave to have gone back to vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.