Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (54113 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkiee: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
ucnwafor:
I wish I can see u and hug u as many times as possible, the blessing of Lord should be upon the church(the children of God), as with the covenant of Abraham
Jesus Christ said that He was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel. He also said He does the Will of His Father and not His own will. He added that He and His Father are one -- of one accord ----and that His Father loves Him because He, Jesus Christ submits to and obeys His every commandment . So, of according to Jesus Christ, His Church consists of those who are of the blood of Jacob, tell me where do these blessings you claim your churches have come from? Certainly not the same Father of Jesus Christ who isn't a duplicitous deity. undecided
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by wirinet(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
saysoo:
I thinj Bishop has a poor man nentality. If changing private jets amounts to shoutrng richly blessed,what will people like Bezos,Buffet, Zukarberg,Musk,SlimDangote,AA Rano, Alakija, etc do?

Jesus described them apply here.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
What a fulfilled man.

He has really achieved his objective.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by killsmith(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
I wonder why oyedepo,adeboye kumuyi,mike okonkwo,muoka are enjoying more than apostle Paul when Paul preached,wrote and laboured more than all of them combined.
These are demases
Apostle Paul never owned a house in his name. He moved from place to place, squatting while spreading the gospel. Apostle Paul had zero material wealth to his name.

Na mumu no know say naija pastors na scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Dittodat: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If you believe then this you deserve to be bamboozled.

hlHe needs to stick to telling lies about Nigeria and what he knows. Rockefeller made his money off a monopoly on Oil with his Standard Oil Company during an age when there was minimal regulation in America.

Regardless , Oyedepo is a very good example of the depravity and greed promoted by Judaism and excused by Christianity.

He's just one of the Conmen in Nigeria conning the gullible through religion. He's not different from a Yahoo Yahoo boy, they are simply employing different formats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by yommen: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
God blessed the church not an individual and if such is the case, should the sheep not partake of the corporate blessings ? Even in corporate entities, dividends are distributed vertically and horizontally. The board of directors do not end up becoming the beneficiary of corporate profits alone, No. The organization becomes more established as it benefits. Then, share holders benefits as well

When you belong to any church that emphasizes receiving and not giving back and is fast to say IT IS WELL WHEN YOU'RE IN A VERY BAD SITUATION over queries like what could be your needs, know that you're in an unhealthy church.

The kingdom of God is not dependent on any single individual. God will raise alternatives.an must be subject to God and submissive to The Holy spirit, not the other way around !

Sir, when these set of men of God when were fasting 7,21 days praying, no be church been dey fast and pray o. Abeg God bless the man abeg!!!
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
yommen:

Sir, when these set of men of God when were fasting 7,21 days praying, no be church been dey fast and pray o. Abeg God bless the man abeg!!!

You dont know about the Christendom. Go and learn what corporate blessings mean, then you'll have understanding
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by daygee12: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
I wonder why oyedepo,adeboye kumuyi,mike okonkwo,muoka are enjoying more than apostle Paul when Paul preached,wrote and laboured more than all of them combined.
These are demases

This is exactly what is in mind
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by HRMK: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
yes,that may be true but how many of his members,including his pastors even owns a common cycle?how much tax is he paying on each of them?why not simply dispose some of them to empower your members?that is the pathway to the kingdom of GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
When you work hard at something and have people buying it over and over again, you will never be broke.

Whenever anyone starts boasting of wealth and adds a sprinkle of God in their boasting, it makes me see them as evil.

Being boastful of changing Private Jets when you have poor congregation is crass.

That Rockefeller example is in poor taste and a lie. He worked first, second and last to amass the money he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by WaltherPPK: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Stupid man. If ancestry of Jews was about bloodline, how on earth did Ruth get grafted into that ancestry to the point David and Jesus came through her. The Jewish ancestry was a symbol for the people who will graft themselves in via the force of faith.
Chai .. Your mumu na everyday, no holiday no timetable.
You are a fucking idiot! How else can you claim ancestry if not through bloodline?
Where you came from and where you are going are encoded in your DNA regardless of how completely you have been brainwashed.
If you don’t revere your own ancestors just know that you are irredeemably lost.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by shereef19: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Politicians and man of God in Nigeria r all....
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm surprised he didn't mention how Jesus rode on a donkey as justification for flying in a private jet. Anyway like they always says " if you don't pay tithe your life will be tight" Bars !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Portable show love to the streets.Is not like Portable is a billionaire but he still remembers what it means to be broke. Pastor Oyedope flying private jet will now be demanding tithe from people some earning less than 50 k for their whole family. Make it make sense. If you no use your brain Dem go use am for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
When you work hard at something and have people buying it over and over again, you will never be broke.

Whenever anyone starts boasting of wealth and adds a sprinkle of God in their boasting, it makes me see them as evil.

Being boastful of changing Private Jets when you have poor congregation is crass.

That Rockefeller example is in poor taste and a lie. He worked first, second and last to amass the money he did.

Very pitiful situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol. You funny with your ignorance.

Pastors too give but bible doesn't support flaunting the giving process. That you do not know of something doesn't nullify its existence.
Remember how much davido gave out some years ago from people contribution to him. What some pastors was after was him paying tithe to them.
Moreover I have personal lived and worked with the so called pastors, they hardly gives. But our young celebrities or children of the world like Ronaldo, olamide doesn't stop giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by grandstar(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Oh, really.

Yes. It's true
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by descarado: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
AareGaa:

I don't believe God has blessed him.

He's simply living on the handouts from his followers.
That's not blessing.
He is a religious parasite
grin
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by BarrElChapo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/why-i-have-a-fleet-of-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-reveals/amp/

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oledepo unfortunately you hypnotize your members and they do your bidding. Demonic men !

P.S. for those that will quote me I was once a member from 2017-2021. Thank God I’m saved and still praying that God takes me out of that satanic place completely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by JMANbt: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
As for me, I tap into his blessings & he whom God has blessed, is blessed already. Let's learn to bridle our tongues towards all anointed servant of God in as much as we shall all give account of our respective lives on judgement day. More so, no one is allergic to wrongs as the subject uses a wrong or imperfect instances to justify his thoughts. Let's be guided. We all shall make it in life & be a blessing to others. Shalom!
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Fearyourcreator: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
If it's portable he will use money from his show to help poor masses like providing fuel food stuffs etc.
But so called pastors will use money from Thier crusade to buy bullet proof cars, private jets.
If heaven is where the likes of otedepo, suilieman etc. is going, then I am going.
Portable wasn't paid up to 10 million naira to perform at NBA, and he used 1 million to donate fuel for the masses. Otedepo and other cone men makes billions every Sundays but absolutely nothing to show for it. Except buy bullet proof cars and private jets to rub it on face of thier gullible followers.
You go explain tire.... As una dey do government naso una dey attack pastor .. entitlement mentality kee una... Thieves pointing fingers .. go start church na .. abi you no wan use PJ... Alakori
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by JuanDeDios: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
wirinet:

Yes really! Jesus even spoke against the clergy class.
I guess so. But every church has one, including the JW. Theirs is just more centralized.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by charleskl(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Beta mumu na em u be
SETHARTHUR:
If it's portable he will use money from his show to help poor masses like providing fuel food stuffs etc.
But so called pastors will use money from Thier crusade to buy bullet proof cars, private jets.
If heaven is where the likes of otedepo, suilieman etc. is going, then I am going.
Portable wasn't paid up to 10 million naira to perform at NBA, and he used 1 million to donate fuel for the masses. Otedepo and other cone men makes billions every Sundays but absolutely nothing to show for it. Except buy bullet proof cars and private jets to rub it on face of thier gullible followers.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
JMANbt:
As for me, I tap into his blessings & he whom God has blessed, is blessed already. Let's learn to bridle our tongues towards all anointed servant of God in as much as we shall all give account of our respective lives on judgement day. More so, no one is allergic to wrongs as the subject uses a wrong or imperfect instances to justify his thoughts. Let's be guided. We all shall make it in life & be a blessing to others. Shalom!

I no dey bridle any tongue. The bible wey talk say touch not my annointed na the same bible wey talk say test all spirits. If a so called MOG is flying private jet and many of his members are living in penury is that what Jesus thought about. Is that how the early church was run where everyone donated everything they had to a common purse and shared according to each individuals needs. Can you fly inside his private jet? Can ur kids attend his university? Sit down there they tap into blessings while pastors they tap into your brain. Someone should come and justify the reasons for all these oppulence in the midst of lack by pastors for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by TempleHouse: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
What has the Church given back to the Congregation, the Masses, the Poor, the Widows

This looks like a profitable industry !!

Yet they don't want to be taxed!

What a Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by aswani(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
HRMK:
yes,that may be true but how many of his members,including his pastors even owns a common cycle?how much tax is he paying on each of them?why not simply dispose some of them to empower your members?that is the pathway to the kingdom of GOD!

You dont need to go that far, how many of his children has he posted to a rural area to do a pastoral work?

I hear he has a son in the UK that is solely in charge of the finance/accounting department.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
charleskl:
Beta mumu na em u be
Gulibe follower. Simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Because you receive substantial money from the gullible without producing anything useful.

I wouldn't say they don't produce anything useful. Perhaps not as much as "advertised".

But they do offer people hope and faith.

They also help the wider society by compelling a fraction of the society to keep certain impulses in check.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If you believe then this you deserve to be bamboozled.

hlHe needs to stick to telling lies about Nigeria and what he knows. Rockefeller made his money off a monopoly on Oil with his Standard Oil Company during an age when there was minimal regulation in America.

Regardless , Oyedepo is a very good example of the depravity and greed promoted by Judaism and excused by Christianity.
You can start your own church too, the call of God and to preach this gospel is on Evey Christian, if you are one.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by IjebuWarrior: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sijo01:
A man with spiritual audacity!

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkiee: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
AareGaa:
I don't believe God has blessed him.

He's simply living on the handouts from his followers.
That's not blessing.
He is a religious parasite
You are actually right. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
THIS THIEF IS NOT AS BLESSED AS JESUS, WHO KNEW WHERE A FISH THAT SWALLOWED A COIN WAS, BUT JESUS DIDNT HAVE A DONKEY. THESE ARE THE THIEVES THAT ARE GIVING CHRISTIANITY BAD IMAGE. THEY KEEP TELLING THEIR FOLLOWERS THAT JESUS IS COMING AND KEEP STEALING THEM DRY AND ACQUIRING THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD WITH MONEY STOLEN FROM THEIR CONGREGATIONS. EARLY BELIEVERS WERE SO MUCH IN THE SPIRIT AND THOUGHT THAT JESUS WAS GOING TO COME IN THEIR TIME AND SOLD ALL THAT THEY HAD AND GAVE TO THE POOR, TO AVOID THOSE THINGS HINDERING THEM FROM SERVING GOD BUT THIS WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS, THE FALSE PROPHETS THAT BIBLE SPOKE ABOUT, THAT WILL RISE UP AND DECEIVE MANY IN THE ENDTIME ARE TELLING US THAT CHRIST IS COMING , WHILE THEY KEEP BUYING ESTATES ETC. IF CHRIST IS COMING, WHY BUY FLEET OF JETS WHEN WIDOWS GO WITHOUT FOOD IN YOUR LOCAL GOVT ? IF THIS CRIMINAL AND HIS LIKES NEARS THE GATE OF HEAVEN, GOD WILL BE UNFAIR TO EARLY BELIEVERS, WHO SOLD THEIR ALL TO SERVE HIM BETTER.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.