Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (54107 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by daygee12: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Like I said, start your own ministry and get it right or else stay on the side lines and keep shut.

Have u ever seen a person in the bible that owns a ministry its only in fraudulent people that does that.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by princemol: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin
Kobojunkiee:

Before we even move any further with this. Explain to me the connection between the Levites β€” born of the blood of their ancestor Jacob, through his son, Levi β€” and this Yoruba man with no connection whatsoever to the lineage to which God gave said instruction. No be serious craze you dey express so? undecided
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Ekugbeh(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
what economic model is this?
This is a religious post, dumbest, where are you from??πŸ˜‚

It's a spiritual principle and a deplomatic one.

Why do you think the ones giving you aids ain't getting poorer since you want to be smart by half.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by judedwriter(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
damoobaba:

You simply dont know the number of people that's blessed by them. The FULL TIME Pastors alone of Winners chapel are more than 30,000. Let's not start talking about other workers. You simply dont know the number of people enjoying free scholarships in their schools talk less of free foods in their churches. Yet, that's not even the main reason for the establishment of the church. STOP GOING TO CHURCH FOR FOOD.

OK sir.

But I don't go to church for sustainance.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

LoL. I'm making my case. It's not about yours. Another man's wealth doesn't make you poor. I'm not about covetousness but uploading righteous decrees. Take your case about your pastor being rich while you're poor to God, not to me.

grin no bro you are only making your gullible religious case. Same gullible defense millions always put up when the subject of tithing in the church and riches of pastors come up.

It is interesting to see that you clearly see your own gulibility and hence have no tangible response to why Levites who tithes was proscribed for, owned no possesions, while your pastors are acquiring possessions. Congratulations to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
damoobaba:

You simply dont know the number of people that's blessed by them. The FULL TIME Pastors alone of Winners chapel are more than 30,000. Let's not start talking about other workers. You simply dont know the number of people enjoying free scholarships in their schools talk less of free foods in their churches. Yet, that's not even the main reason for the establishment of the church. STOP GOING TO CHURCH FOR FOOD.

Now this is the popular defense we always hear too.
"You don't know how many people they are blessing bla bla bla." grin

Dear brother, we don't need to know how many people they are "blessing", we however clearly see the overflowing lack in the multitude of sheeps. That is clearly enough.
We see the poverty among the sheep's. How they lack so much.

The foundation of the church was clearly on love and sharing . "So that none was found wanting"
None should be found wanting!

God is not glorified when you own 10 houses while your brother can hardly pay his rent in a one room apartment.

That is not God's blessing. That is simply greed ,worldliness and lack of love. It has no place in the body of Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Christianity is not about being wealthy or having material blessings in abundant amidst the poverty of millions.

May God open the eyes of his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
daygee12:

Have u ever seen a person in the bible that owns a ministry its only in fraudulent people that does that.

You that is not fraudulent start a ministry, and do it better. That's the solution to all the so called fraudulent ones isn't it?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Porksupplyib:
Christianity is not about being wealthy or having material blessings in abundant amidst the poverty of millions.

May God open the eyes of his people.

Start a ministry based on the understanding that you proclaim to have and teach all this false Christians/Preachers what's right.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
mickyeddi:

Religion have destroyed the rational thinking of the African man.

I don't know what religion you you practice that has destroyed your rational thinking.

Anything you are not OK with you can start your own.

Gather your followers and tell them your own version of the creation of the world and all that is in it other than what is obtainable in Genesis.
Tell them your lineage and their lineage and how you got here, tell then how the sin rises and sets, and how the starts were made etc.

Everyone has free will, use your own to start and propagate your own religion and believe system.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by chijokz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If you believe then this you deserve to be bamboozled.

hlHe needs to stick to telling lies about Nigeria and what he knows. Rockefeller made his money off a monopoly on Oil with his Standard Oil Company during an age when there was minimal regulation in America.

Regardless , Oyedepo is a very good example of the depravity and greed promoted by Judaism and excused by Christianity.
Exactly my assertions.
He's a business man selling hope of prosperity to his followers in exchange for their tithes, offerings, seed sowing, Shiloh sacrifice, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

There are members who can't go to universities because of 50-200k in multiples. Aren't these better beneficiary of iads than roads ?

Poverty is not something that can be ended. Like Jesus told Judas the poor will always be with you.
I am sure that church has people on scholarship programs and widows they are caring for financially, don't expect them to tell you everything.

The church is not your govt don't come and put the responsibility of the govt on the church.

E remain make una tell the church to repair Ajakuta steel Company.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
wirinet:

They are more of scammers than businessmen. They collect money from desperate people under false pretences using the Bible as cover. It is not different form romance or inheritance scam. They continue milking mugus until they have nothing left.
The most annoying thing is that they demand members give to them in order to receive blessings but they are not required to give anything back.

Start ministry and do better
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Well, I won't judge on that. There's a welfare department who takes care of the indigent's needs as there are funds earmarked for that. They also give scholarships with 100% tuition fee to outstanding children of their members.

They decided to set a standard of education in Nigeria, for Nigerians, not only for members of the church. My children are beneficiaries, including the one in the university. I'm not even a member of that church. When you compare their fees with other universities abroad and private ones at home, whist still maintaining the standard, you'd realise they're still cheaper. If the federal government had been able to provide those facilities, nobody would want to go to any private university. Redeemers' university gives discount in fees to children of members. This is one of the areas they're subsidizing fees for their members which isn't available to non-members.

Thier govt can't give them free education despite all the money it has, they want an institution that barely even received the 10% tithes that it's members are required to give due to their criticism to give them free education. How na?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by engrchykae(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ekugbeh:
This is a religious post, dumbest, where are you from??πŸ˜‚

It's a spiritual principle and a deplomatic one.

Why do you think the ones giving you aids ain't getting poorer since you want to be smart by half.
you are the dumb fellow here.
You tried to use religious practices (tithing) to give me an economic blueprint,then I asked what economic model is this and you ran back to religion.
France will steal resources from Africa,then use a meager amount to send as aid and also package weapons as aid for terrorists who also get them human organs.
And you are here talking from a standpoint of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
wirinet:

The Pastors are just employees of the church (company) with targets. Any pastor not meeting target is sacked.

How many scholarship and free foods is Oyedepo giving its members? The so called free food is provided by members and not the church itself. My wife attends winners and so I know the way the operate.
Members should not go to church for free food, but they should go to give offerings and tithes, abi?
Why are you supporting criminal scamming fellow citizens. The church (or gatherings) Jesus himself set up offered free food and drinks to his followers. Jesus even gave free food to the masses. The irony is that Jesus did not demand tithes and offerings before he gave free food. But you are now saying hungry people should not expect free food from supposed leaders of churches.

Start ministry and do better Sir.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
ucnwafor:
I wish I can see u and hug u as many times as possible, the blessing of Lord should be upon the church(the children of God), as with the covenant of Abraham

Why did God not bless everybody but choose Abraham? Are they not all human beings? His Father had 3 sons.
Why did he choose only Noah to save and not the whole world?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by ofwest47(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
The highest money making machines is the private business enterprises called Churches in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Start a ministry based on the understanding that you proclaim to have and teach all this false Christians/Preachers what's right.

I don't need to start a ministry before I can share the genuine word of God. That is the mistake you all make.

It is not until you proclaim yourself "pastor" or general overseer, and instill dortrines on a number of people before you can share the word, or correct wrong doings in the body of Christ.
It is left for those who have ears to hear. It is not by force.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Poverty is not something that can be ended. Like Jesus told Judas the poor will always be with you.
I am sure that church has people on scholarship programs and widows they are mentioning financially, don't expect them to tell you everything.

The church is not your govt don't come and pit the responsibility of the govt on the church.

E remain make una tell the church to repair Ajakuta steel Company.

Not solving people's poverty. If one labors under one for say 3-20 years and cant get open access for urgent needs in time of need, then such a place is unhealthy
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Why did God not bless everybody but choose Abraham? Are they not all human beings? His Father had 3 sons.
Why did he choose only Noah to save and not the whole world?

Are you practicing abrahamic dispensation or practicing Christianity. What are Christ's teachings about wealth acquisitions and storing properties on earth?

The problem the today's christian have is that they select what pleases them from the bible and follow it in the name of "Christianity" .

When you want to pray down fire on your enemies you run to quote Elijah.
When you want to talk about riches you run to pick Abraham and the likes.
I only wonder why christ came to die for you in the first place.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Porksupplyib:

I don't need to start a ministry before I can share the genuine word of God. That is the mistake you all make.

It is not until you proclaim yourself "pastor" or general overseer, and instill dortrines on a number of people before you can share the word, or correct wrong doings in the body of Christ.
It is left for those who have ears to hear. It is not by force.
You don't need to. Then you will continue arguing without end. You don't like a particular phenomenon, you claim to know better. But you will not help people with the Said better understanding, permit me to say you are worst than him.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkiee: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
daygee12:
β–  Have u ever seen a person in the bible that owns a ministry its only in fraudulent people that does that.
You dey mind these gullible sheeples. Even Jesus Christ who they like to pretend they follow had absolutely nothing like these ministry businesses these mogs like to flaunt as blessings from God; one would almost think by their utterances they are more blessed by God than Jesus Christ was. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Not solving people's poverty. If one labors under one for say 3-20 years and cant get open access for urgent needs in time of need, then such a place is unhealthy

Has this scenario happened to you or you are stating someone experience or you are basing your allegation on an imaginary situation?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
At least it is clear now that the CHURCH and all its assets is seen as his property.
The tone of the church is "we" and not "I".
So no one should come and tell us that the church owns the properties, buildings, cars , and planes.
Your pastor owns them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

You don't need to. Then you will continue arguing without end. You don't like a particular phenomenon, you claim to know better. But you will not help people with the Said better understanding, permit me to say you are worst than him.

grin "arguing" you say.
Naaaa!
We don't need to argue. We only need to speak up. It is left for those who have ears to ear. False prophets will rise up for financial reasons, fleecing the sheeps. It has been written. It is not today. We have nothing to argue about. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Porksupplyib:

grin "arguing" you say.
Naaaa!
We don't need to argue. We only need to speak up. It is left for those who have ears to ear. False prophets will rise up for financial reasons, fleecing the sheeps. It has been written. It is not today. We have nothing to argue about. grin
Living Faith Church is 42years. You haven't discovered he is a false prophet all this while it is now.
You are not a member of the church, maybe no one even knows you in your church, probably just adding to the numbers were you worship, but you feel you can criticize someone doing something for 42 solid years.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Ekugbeh(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
you are the dumb fellow here.
You tried to use religious practices (tithing) to give me an economic blueprint,then I asked what economic model is this and you ran back to religion.
France will steal resources from Africa,then use a meager amount to send as aid and also package weapons as aid for terrorists who also get them human organs.
And you are here talking from a standpoint of ignorance.
so why delve from a religious standpoint to economic. FoΓΈl
I said it's a spiritual and deplomatic principle. Otondo
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Nwaelohim: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yahoo yahoo pastor making merchandise of people in the name of church and Gods work. Why won’t you be rich when idiots are using their money to sponsor your business called church and turn back to blame government for unemployment. People that has the capacity to build industries are manipulated into sowing seeds in another man business called church.
Ndiara

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by grandstar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
THMT:
Governing council? Like Church leaders or what? I'm curious to know more and I thought watch tower belonged to JW not an individual.

I will get back to you with a detailed answer
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by prizeless(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
The goodnews is that the sheep are marvelously blessed as they follow GOD'S teachings. Where else is the blessing coming from, OBEDIENCE. Read

Job 36:11
11 If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in pleasure.
Wodu89:
God blessed the church not an individual and if such is the case, should the sheep not partake of the corporate blessings ? Even in corporate entities, dividends are distributed vertically and horizontally. The board of directors do not end up becoming the beneficiary of corporate profits alone, No. The organization becomes more established as it benefits. Then, share holders benefits as well

When you belong to any church that emphasizes receiving and not giving back and is fast to say IT IS WELL WHEN YOU'RE IN A VERY BAD SITUATION over queries like what could be your needs, know that you're in an unhealthy church.

The kingdom of God is not dependent on any single individual. God will raise alternatives.an must be subject to God and submissive to The Holy spirit, not the other way around !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.