Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past (1736 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by pvirus: 1:49am On Apr 19
Sometimes last year i met this lady and we started dating a few months. The thing is she honestly summarized her past to me in the early days of the relationships; as i was madly in love, I didn’t bother to ask her for details. Several months later, talks and my personal curiosity led to me knowing the full details of the past, and since then it has been VERY tough for me to digest, been depressed.
The past is not that bad, just that she has been in three relationships before me (two of them are with people that i know in real life). The thoughts of her escapades in those relationships have just been disturbing my mind since then. One of her ex is someone we both always see every Sunday and since the revelation of the details, it has been tough for me to process that such person has sampled my woman before.
But in general, i love and find happiness in this woman. I kind of see the future with her. I want to be with her but this thought just disturbs me and mess with my head. I recently start seeing her as a leftover of some guys

I need yall advice on this dilemma that i am in. What should i do?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Namaster: 1:54am On Apr 19
Most women know about body counts and how men view it, so they lie about it. That's why "your girl" admitted to just 3 relationships. Spoiler alert: her body count is MORE than that.

They know about body counts but they are yet to catch on about PROXIMITY COUNTS. That's the number of people that have bleeped her that you know personally and see regularly.

That's why a man MAY tolerate and even cherish a girl with 25 body counts made up of strange men that he DOESN'T know and that are no longer in the picture in any form. But the same man will NEVER look at a woman that has bleeped his cousin.

Both counts are more EMPHASIZED in a serious relationship than casual ones. That's why you were still able to let it go at the beginning of the relationship. You thought you might be able to hit it and quit it. But you developed feelings and started to think about your future together. That's why it's now causing you sleepless nights.

Anyway, the pain is that you REGULARLY see someone that has bleeped her before you did. You feel defrauded that he got to hammer your serious pussy before you did. You feel like you came in second place. Seeing the the guy CONSTANTLY rubs your nose in it. The feeling of being a loser latches on to you every time you see the guy.

Plus, you don't know the kind of sex they had. This guy might have bleeped your girl in MYRIADS of waya you cannot imagine. Did she deepthroat his dick or swallowed his cum. Maybe he bleeped her ANALLY. How many times?

He has explored EVERY part of your girls body. It's even worse when you consider the fact that they met in a church yet still chose to fornicate. So that means the guy has ZERO qualms about beating your girls pussy like someone that stole an iPhone 15 in Computer Village.

That relationship is forever TAINTED. You will NEVER be happy or content if you let your relationship get serious (that includes marriage). Imagine doing Thanksgiving for your wedding at a church where one of the "brothers" already BATTERED your new bride's pussy.

The pain!

Your options:

1. Dump the girl NOW. Dating 2 guys from the same church does not speak well of her character anyway.

2. Continue to Bleep her while you look for a girl that hasn't bleeped anyone you know. When you find one, DUMP the current girl. If you go this route, dial back your lovey-dovey.

3. Be a cuuck and continue the relationship. But NEVER forget that once a guy has bleeped a girl, he ALWAYS has a shortcut back to that pussy.

Remember this:

When a pussy and a diick with history are in close proximity, it's ONLY a matter of time before they collide. It's inevitable.

One day you will have a disagreement and she'll run to the nearby "brother". That one will offer her an emotional support dick and she'll gobble it with gratitude.

That is the future you're dealing with. Also DON'T say she's not like that. Church people who fornicate have a moral compass that is WORSE than that of a prostitute.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Kenda123: 1:55am On Apr 19
U want to hear the truth and so I ll tell u: You are not serious.

If you are happy with the woman u are dating, why holding on to her past ..... something she told u out of trust?

Some of you claim holy like this but if one digs deep into you, it's possible u have even been to olosho place for sex several times.

Which one is better?

Bro if u are not mature leave relationship alone

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by cenaman(m): 2:39am On Apr 19
The first poster no go make heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by ipobarethieves: 4:55am On Apr 19
sad Haba! undecided nah only you wan chop clean mouth? Nowadays girls are FREE distributors of goods cool. Chop and waka wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by chatinent: 8:56am On Apr 19
such person has sampled my woman before.

Only that she was not your woman then. Since it wasn't an issue then when love dey shack you, don't resurrect a problem now. So live with it..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Apr 19
I can understand a man who is a virgin being bothered about marrying a woman who is not a virgin.

I don't understand why a man who is not a virgin will be bothered about the bodycounts of a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by xtheunknown(m): 10:22am On Apr 19
Haha... This is so relatable. I'm facing same predicament as you. I know her ex, he knows me too. Mine's worst, he is her family's friend so he still comes around to visit her parents though her parents never knew the two once dated and had sex several times. It's not easy forgetting her past especially when it crosses my mind that this guy knows everything about her unclothedness. Notwithstanding, i do my best to push those kinds of thought away. If you love her find a way not to let those thoughts get in the way of ur relationship

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Peakdesign23(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
If you truly love her, forget about her past, change location, so you won’t see these exes again. Deal with it.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by zed7: 11:08am On Apr 19
When you know the past of a person, it will always haunt you. That's why the holy books will always say abstain, but we nor dey listen.

When you start probing, you'd find but you need to probe so you don't end up with a public property.

As for your situation, I don't know how you cope seeing your girlfriend's ex every Sunday. It's tough, especially as you're not married. We're humans and our imaginations will always run wild.

I can't advise you to break up, but whatever robs your peace, you should stay away from. Health and peace is key.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by KingNom(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19
You'd just have to overcome that disposition or let her go

Very important reason a woman/lady should keep herself till after marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by shaybebaby(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19
Do break up with her if you have never been in a relationship/ intimate with anybody else before met her.

But if you have, and want to judge her, that makes you a hypocrite.

Don't even know what's wrong with all of you that define a woman by your dicks. If she's had one and moved on, and she's worthless by your definition, then she's worthless because your dicks are worthless.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by tochez24(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19
pvirus:
Sometimes last year i met this lady and we started dating a few months. The thing is she honestly summarized her past to me in the early days of the relationships; as i was madly in love, I didn’t bother to ask her for details. Several months later, talks and my personal curiosity led to me knowing the full details of the past, and since then it has been VERY tough for me to digest, been depressed.
The past is not that bad, just that she has been in three relationships before me (two of them are with people that i know in real life). The thoughts of her escapades in those relationships have just been disturbing my mind since then. One of her ex is someone we both always see every Sunday and since the revelation of the details, it has been tough for me to process that such person has sampled my woman before.
But in general, i love and find happiness in this woman. I kind of see the future with her. I want to be with her but this thought just disturbs me and mess with my head. I recently start seeing her as a leftover of some guys

You don't need an advice bro, you saw and chose a non virgin woman.... So deal with the baggages that comes with it⚠️

Just know that she lied about her body counts, she has been with more guys and has enjoyed many dicks that you could ever imagine🎯

Yet you don't deserve an advice from the alphas...... Enjoy your weekend and your low quality woman too😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by PerfectStranger(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19
Their body count never exceeds 3 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by toujurs: 3:05pm On Apr 19
shaybebaby:
Do break up with her if you have never been in a relationship/ intimate with anybody else before met her.

But if you have, and want to judge her, that makes you a hypocrite.

Don't even know what's wrong with all of you that define a woman by your dicks. If she's had one and moved on, and she's worthless by your definition, then she's worthless because your dicks are worthless.
Why are you crying undecided. If you were him would you still marry her, knowing fully well, your guy has banged your to be wife.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Sonnobax15(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19
lipsrsealed
If she gives you peace of mind, you should be happy cuz that's what every sensible man wants from his lady........Then again,I just had a second thought,what makes you think that the next banny you're going to meet hasn't been/or wasn't sampled by different guys in the past before?

Op, just choose your own poison and sip it jejely till thy kingdom come.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by killsmith(f): 3:22pm On Apr 19
You have several threads educating you on the need to marry virgins you still chose a harlot.
We will be here to read your posts when she gives you a bastard.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by shaybebaby(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19
toujurs:
Why are you crying undecided. If you were him would you still marry her, knowing fully well, your guy has banged your to be wife.
Why not? Can't change the past neither should you let it dictate the present and future.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by shaybebaby(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If she gives you peace of mind, you should be happy cuz that's what every sensible man wants from his lady........Then again,I just had a second thought,what makes you think that the next banny you're going to meet hasn't been/or wasn't sampled by different guys in the past before?

Op, just choose your own poison and sip it jejely till thy kingdom come.
Na soo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Sonnobax15(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19
shaybebaby:

Na soo? cheesy
. cheesy. I sight you sis cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by shaybebaby(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. I sight you sis cheesy
👀👀
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by silverlinen(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19
Namaster:
Most women know about body counts and how men view it, so they lie about it. That's why "your girl" admitted to just 3 relationships. Spoiler alert: her body count is MORE than that.

They know about body counts but they are yet to catch on about PROXIMITY COUNTS. That's the number of people that have bleeped her that you know personally and see regularly.

That's why a man MAY tolerate and even cherish a girl with 25 body counts made up of strange men that he DOESN'T know and that are no longer in the picture in any form. But the same man will NEVER look at a woman that has bleeped his cousin.

Both counts are more EMPHASIZED in a serious relationship than casual ones. That's why you were still able to let it go at the beginning of the relationship. You thought you might be able to hit it and quit it. But you developed feelings and started to think about your future together. That's why it's now causing you sleepless nights.

Anyway, the pain is that you REGULARLY see someone that has bleeped her before you did. You feel defrauded that he got to hammer your serious pussy before you did. You feel like you came in second place. Seeing the the guy CONSTANTLY rubs your nose in it. The feeling of being a loser latches on to you every time you see the guy.

Plus, you don't know the kind of sex they had. This guy might have bleeped your girl in MYRIADS of waya you cannot imagine. Did she deepthroat his dick or swallowed his cum. Maybe he bleeped her ANALLY. How many times?

He has explored EVERY part of your girls body. It's even worse when you consider the fact that they met in a church yet still chose to fornicate. So that means the guy has ZERO qualms about beating your girls pussy like someone that stole an iPhone 15 in Computer Village.

That relationship is forever TAINTED. You will NEVER be happy or content if you let your relationship get serious (that includes marriage). Imagine doing Thanksgiving for your wedding at a church where one of the "brothers" already BATTERED your new bride's pussy.

The pain!

Your options:

1. Dump the girl NOW. Dating 2 guys from the same church does not speak well of her character anyway.

2. Continue to Bleep her while you look for a girl that hasn't bleeped anyone you know. When you find one, DUMP the current girl. If you go this route, dial back your lovey-dovey.

3. Be a cuuck and continue the relationship. But NEVER forget that once a guy has bleeped a girl, he ALWAYS has a shortcut back to that pussy.

Remember this:

When a pussy and a diick with history are in close proximity, it's ONLY a matter of time before they collide. It's inevitable.

One day you will have a disagreement and she'll run to the nearby "brother". That one will offer her an emotional support dick and she'll gobble it with gratitude.

That is the future you're dealing with. Also DON'T say she's not like that. Church people who fornicate have a moral compass that is WORSE than that of a prostitute.

OP !! I think you have your answer here.

Follow this advice and your days shall be long

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by toujurs: 4:13pm On Apr 19
shaybebaby:

Why not? Can't change the past neither should you let it dictate the present and future.
The past has to be visited.

If you were man, who would provide for a woman. You would revisit the past. To know if she is worth being a wife.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by pretydiva(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19
If you can’t let go of her past, pls free her. As far as you didn’t meet your babe a virgin, she’s someone else’s “left over” like you said

And as for you op, if your not a virgin, your someone else’s “leftover”🙄🙄
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by IFuckWell: 9:24pm On Apr 19
pretydiva:

And as for you op, if your not a virgin, your someone else’s “leftover”🙄🙄

Lozz.. dey whine your life
Keep making your yourself happy shogbo tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Nonexisting1: 9:34pm On Apr 19
The sad reality is that all of them today are left overs of some men. The person you adore now was just a cum pit latrine for someone and sometimes, the 'someone' is a man that can't even talk to you without prostrating first which makes it the hardest to live with. If it's too much for you to handle, free yourself but if you could, then go ahead with your marriage plans but be ready to live with the issue as long as you continue to be with her. As for me, I see relationship and marriage as fraud. I can't spend thousands on brideprice and on wedding for someone that was fuccked mercilessly with a plate of noodles.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by Rexymania(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19
You're eating your fellow man's left over grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by samwash(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19
Oga, how many girls you don sample before you meet her, and how many you don sample after you meet her?
This thing called "marriage" nor be for children, una nor dey hear.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by GodHimself: 11:42pm On Apr 19
Let her go before you kill her with your retroactive jealousy.

Read up on retroactive jealousy and heal yourself.

pvirus:

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by flexydote(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19
Namaster:

The pain!

Your options:

Remember this:

Jeez. This advice is strong o. Plus you sound like someone with first hand experience
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by luminouz(m): 12:09am On Apr 20
jmoore:
I can understand a man who is a virgin being bothered about marrying a woman who is not a virgin.

I don't understand why a man who is not a virgin will be bothered about the bodycounts of a woman.
Are you ok?

Dog will bite you this weekend
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by FRANCISTOWN: 3:29am On Apr 20
jmoore:

I think I inherited enough sense from my parents to know that If I'm gonna be paying someone's bride price, then it has to be someone who is worth it. Not a community kpekus.

We can talk about my body count when she's paying my dowry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of True Love / Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.