Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,298 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

007lawyer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007lawyer's Profile / 007lawyer's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Properties / Re: Architectural Designer Near You by 007lawyer: 7:25pm On Aug 12
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/key-elements-of-land-purchase-agreements-in-nigeria/

Residential design,3D top views-A proposed Contemporary Duplex and semi detached flats on a 40*80ft half plot of land design.[/quote]
Properties / Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by 007lawyer: 7:24pm On Aug 12
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/key-elements-of-land-purchase-agreements-in-nigeria/

*SEMI DIRECT BRIEF*
🏡An exquisite and spacious 4 bedrooms modern duplex, with a big kitchen, a room attached to BQ, and a gatehouse:

đź“Ť Location: Kolapo Ishola GRA, Ibadan

đź“„Title : Deed of Assignment

*Net Price :* #160million
Start a conversation today by sending us a direct message. Let's discuss how you can invest in this exceptional property.

For more Enquiries/Site Inspection Call/WhatsApp: https:///b7nie3[/quote]
Nairaland / General / Re: Withdraw Soldiers Illegally Assigned To Company Officials - Erhahon Appeals by 007lawyer: 9:37am On Aug 12

By Easy Ekoyatah

The National Leader of Ologbo-Nugu Community and former Chairman, Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ), Edo State Council, Comrade Godwin Erhahon, has called on President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to order the withdrawal of soldiers illegally assigned to officials of Barnsley Oil Palm Plc (SARO Farms) by the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja.

Comrade Erhahon who is equally a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) said the way that SARO Farm officials are using soldiers to harass his people in their farms tends to reduce the duty of our military to that of attack dogs that have no rules of engagement.

"Such would not be tolerated even under military administration," he asserted

Erhahon reiterated that his people are not against SARO Farms investing on their land but that they should do so in line with their mutual agreement to leave 250 hectares for the community to farm.

“We are not opposed to the investment and great industrial development by Obaseki-led administration, but we oppose the activities of Barnsley Nigeria Limited, operators of SARO Farms who are hell bent on frustrating the governor's good intentions.

"I confronted Governor Godwin Obaseki on the refusal the company (SARO Farms) to leave enough land for my people to farm and the Governor replied me clearly that the company briefed him that they left 250 hectares for the community. Whereas what they left is less than 50 hectares.

"Why should they lie to the Governor who has become a friend of the community that they left 250 hectares for us when in actual fact, they only ceded 50 hectare", Erhahon queried.

"As I said earlier, we are not against Barnsley Nigeria Limited, operators of SARO investing on our land but they should respect our right to have the mutually agreed size of the land ceded to us for farming.

"To reciprocate the respect that Governor Obaseki has accorded us, we will consider the only 250 hectares if allocated to us in our chosen location.

"For peace to rain, SARO should send Dr. Tunde away from the entire project so that he won't continue to jeopardize our relationship. Imagine, after hearing that journalists will be visiting the farm, Dr. Tunde stormed the farm with several Hilux full of soldiers to chase our people out of their farms. He needs to be tamed.

“I appeal to the President and Commander-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to order the Chief of Army Staff to withdraw all the Soldiers he illegally assigned to the community. journalists, the Odionwere (Custodian) of Ologbo-Nugu, Pa. Aduwa Osaigbovo, aged 96, declared that what they are protesting is the very crude and barbaric approach deployed by SARO Farms to grab our land without leaving a space for the community to farm,” he added.

Pa Osaigbovo, lamented that they don't have land again to cultivate food crops since the community reneged on the instruction of the Governor Obaseki to leave 250 hectares for them to farm knowing fully well what people pass through because of lack of food stuffs.

"What we are protesting is the very crude, barbaric, oppressive and exploitative approach by which SARO Farms grabbed our land without leaving space for us to farm.

"You can imagine them taken over 600 hectares of our farmland, leaving less than 50 hectares for us the rightful landlords. They even lied to the Governor that they left 250 hectares for us. They carried many soldiers along with them to intimidate our people both in their farms and in the community whenever they have to meet with our people."

Godwin Sorae Enoguan, the Community Secretary, Youth Leaders, Mr. Osasere Ezolobo and Woman Leader, Justina Osakue also addressed the issue. They emphasized that the land in question is part of the Urhonigbe Forest Reserve and that the government had promised to allocate 250 hectares to the community.
[/quote]
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Signs New Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by 007lawyer: 2:26pm On Jul 29
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/top-strategies-for-managing-employer-employee-relationships-under-the-nigerian-labour-law/
President Bola Tinubu has signed the minimum wage bill into law, ending months of deliberations between government authorities, labour unions, and the private sector.

He signed it at the State House in Abuja on Monday days after the National Assembly had passed the bill.
More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/07/29/breaking-tinubu-signs-new-minimum-wage-bill-into-law/[/quote]

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Inibehe Effiong Tells Toyin Abraham To Release Big Ayo by 007lawyer: 10:30am On Jul 10
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/is-defamation-a-crime-in-nigeria-understanding-cyberlibel-and-defamation-of-character-laws-in-nigeria/
This lawyer no make sense this time around..

The young man should be allowed to provide evidence of his accusations..

Either na cyber stalking or character defamation...he should proof his innocence in court.

.and for those saying Police no be court...no be police person go complain to in Nigeria fess and they will invite or arrest and charge the accused before court go decide merit of the case

For me, I think Toyin Abraham is within her right to petition and allow law enforcement and judiciary do their job.[/quote]
Celebrities / Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by 007lawyer: 5:43pm On Jul 06
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/child-custody-in-divorce-proceedingskey-legal-factors-to-consider/ oh it seems she is up to the task then let her continue the payment [/quote]
Celebrities / Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by 007lawyer: 5:43pm On Jul 06
Davido & Sophia’s child custody dispute. What do you think the court will consider? Check here https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/child-custody-in-divorce-proceedingskey-legal-factors-to-consider/

Nonsense point... I don't blame her , I blame davido that was giving her luxury.... he is giving out 5m annually for rent and she rejected.... if she never met Davido, would she be living in 23m a year apartment .... [/quote]
Romance / Re: Apart From Sleeping With Men, What Else Can A Lady Do To Own Billions? by 007lawyer: 3:43pm On Jul 03
Investment / Re: Tokenomics + Token Unlock: After Reading This, Your Crypto Journey Will Change F by 007lawyer: 3:42pm On Jul 03
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/legal-process-for-child-adoption-in-nigeria/

It's safe to say, Elon Max, aka Mr. Max's 21 million Cybertrucks promise hasn't been totally fulfilled to Total seaport (Mr. Total). Only 19.72 Cybertrucks were sent. The seaport, because of fear of congestion, sold / distributed / circulated the entire 19.72m cars he got to the public in minutes.

As you know, this analogy is about BTC, but it applies to every coin, even the ones that hide their grandpa, Mr. Max Supply.

In BTC's case, the entire total supply was sent to circulating supply and everything was circulated immediately. Some coins don't do it that fast and you already know why — Mr. Total has a contract agreement and until that day comes, everything can't be sent out.

Tip: Coins that the total supply has sent EVERYTHING or at least, 95% of things he received from max supply straight to circulating supply has a better and honest tokenomics than one that the total supply is hoarding it.

$TON, $WLD, etc. is a culprit of this. $ICP used to be, but it has paid up to 95% of its debt to the VCs (venture capitals — the initial investors). Though, it's still hiding it's max supply like Ethereum.

Calm down, Sir/Ma. I know you want to ask about FDV, also called fully diluted market cap.

FDV is when you multiply the current price of the coin by Mr. Max Supply (the grandfather of the house, AKA Maximum Cybertruck).

Don't forget that MCap is similar, just that we used Current Price multiplied by Circulating Cybertruck (Mr. Circ.) while FDV is Current Price x Maximum Cybertruck.

So, FDV = $62,466 x 21,000,000 = 1,311,786,000,000 (which is 1.3T — one point three trillion).

You get my point? Yes, you do. I have intentionally repeatedly myself way too many times for you not to understand.

If you don't, kindly reread, but this time around, turn off your social media notifications and read it slowly.

"Now I know the above, how do I use it to vet and judge a coin?" you asked. To answer you, you need to be a little patient. We'll get there and there will be examples.

But before we continue, don't rate a coin as a good coin by the price, but the size of the MCap Vs FDV, the closeness of the value of Max Vs Total and also that of Total Vs Circulating supply and the things you're about to learn next.

MCap gives you an idea of the level of adoption or exaggeration of its worth by the owner. 
FDV gives you an idea of the the level of honesty or dishonesty. If FDV price is the same with MCap = extremely honest. If it's close, it's good, but if the margin is too big, then it's too risky. 
Total/Cir. gives you an idea of the level of debt owed between father and son. If the father is owning his son something huge, the tokenomics is bad, if he, Total, owns none or little to this son, Mr. Cir, then it's a good coin.
Max gives you an idea of the maximum token that'll ever exist and it'll be sent to Mr. Total, excluding the burnt ones. 

Oh, let me reiterate something for a better understanding of MCap Vs FDV because it's important.

The FDV value, in most new coins, with terrible tokenomics, is always larger than the MCap value because of vesting (circulation held back for the big boys) and later, dumping caused by circulation increasing (for MCap to increase), but price going down (for FDV to reduce and match up with MCap to give the illusion that the tokenomics is finally balanced — which is true, but those retailers that bought at the top are still bleeding to death. I guess it's their fault because they bought when the tokenomics was bad but the hype was good and irresistible and everyone was FOMO'ing. Also, they don't even know what a bad or a good tokenomics is).

Yes, the tokenomics is good now, but those early retail buyers at the top are bleeding. Is that good? No. Why did it happen? Token inflation and manipulation by whales, exchanges, owners of the coin, and other bad elements in the game.

So, the BEST coins, be it new or old, are when the MCap and FDV have the same value or almost the same — no much difference and the value isn't in billions yet. Total vs Cir. should also have the same or a similar value. 

The moment the value/number of FDV is twice or way bigger than MCap, it's a red flag. RUUUUUN or only day-trade it and leave on time after any small pump of 20-100%.

So, when Total is way bigger than Cir. it means a lot of coins/tokens are yet to be issued (go into circulation = saturation) and this mostly has a negative effect on the coin's price (it reduces 98% of the time) and the market cap gets bloated or worse, stays stagnant and as you already know, a big market cap reveals large adoption — which helps coins survive rugpull better than the ones with low market cap, but in this case, it's a "bloated" fake market cap, which I love to call "big for nothing." AKA Naira!

This is exactly the reason the Nigerian government is scared of increasing minimum wage. It's not that the money isn't there, it's there, but when too much money is in circulation and in everyone's hands, like in Venezuela, it becomes valueless until it will get to a point no one will want it. Everyone now has too much money. Now there's a problem. Even if someone wants it at last, you'll spend a wheelbarrow of that money for a small/tiny item.

A lady working in a man's poultry is currently being paid 30k per month.

Yes, I know it's bad, but the day minimum wage hits 400k and he's forced to pay her 400k or even 150k, he's going to increase or bloat the price of a crate of egg from 4-6k to 18k and that man that produces fowl feed using raw egg as part of his mixture will bloat the price of his chicken feed because he bought a crate of egg.

And the economy goes back to square zero with artificially inflated items waiting to be purchased by a bloated and weak currency.

This is exactly what happens in crypto, but thank God for USDT or US Dollar that keeps staying stronger than most currencies.

This that's why a deflationary coin is better than an inflationary one. Satoshi Nakamoto knows this about fiat, so he invented Bitcoin and made it deflationary and open source, unlike global currencies that are inflationary and closed source.

You get the point? Don't worry, everything will make sense as you read.

Don't forget that tokenomics is the study of how tokens work within a crypto ecosystem. It covers everything from token allocation, utility, vesting, inflation, governance, schedule, etc.

It lets you know if you truly own the coin or not. It's like a DNA test to confirm if the child/coin is yours (I'm not taking about not your key, not your crypto. This one is deeper).

As the child grows, you'll begin to notice some behaviours that aren't similar to yours. So, with a good knowledge of tokenomics, you know what to expect and what not to expect by just looking at the Inverted C of your coin.

Nothing will seem strange to you about your coin if you truly understand its tokenomics, else, you're just floating on hot water after being deceived (knowingly or unknowingly) by men who were once trustworthy to buy the coin that it won't hurt you.

A good tokenomics makes a coin progress and it's always 90% or more in the hands of the public not an organisation.

But a bad one makes it die after some manipulative progress and pumps that may span months or years but ends up experiencing slow and internal bleeding at last, then struggles to pump for the rest of its life.

Slow and steady until your lose more than half of your money right before your eyes is the game of 98% of coins.

When you understand tokenomics, you make a better choice in what to invest in. One thing is, some coins may start with a bad tokenomics, but later switch to a good one, but it's still risky to get in at that time except you entered when it has a good pull back and consolidated at a strong support.

Or, only join when it has already upgraded to a good tokenomics as long as the hype is still there.

The old coins are the ones with good tokenomics because all the vesting, token unlock periods are mostly over and insiders have mostly dumped. If such a coin is still pumping and widely talked about, then it's good, but in most cases, they don't get the hype anymore except there is a strong community behind it.

The new coins with a bad tokenomics have a higher chance of pumping, but itit's all a trap. When BTC hits the top and starts going down and these coins start unlocking tokens to their insiders, VCs, etc. based on scheduled vesting periods, the coins will bleed and may not recover in another bullrun.

If an old coin that started with a bad tokenomics, but now has a good tokenomics refuses to pump because of no interest or big community for the coin in a bull market, don't buy it.

Instead, buy the new coins with a not-so-perfect tokenomics, but mark the day there will be unlock so that you'll leave ahead of time, then smartly short it to death — if you're into futures trading. But, if the old tokens with good tokenomics have some life, buy it instead at a good support. Use multiple exchanges and don't put you eggs in only 2-3 baskets — you need MORE!

Typing...
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ex-governor Obiano Denies Ownership Of New Multi-billion Naira Hotel In Asaba by 007lawyer: 10:37am On Jun 25
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/the-crucial-role-of-property-lawyers-in-nigerias-property-transactions/

The immediate-past Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, has denied being the owner of the new multi-billion naira hotel in the viral video that emerged over the week.

Recall that a video footage has gone viral on Monday, showing a multi-billion naira ongoing hotel project located in Asaba, Delta State. The few write-up that accompanied the video also alleged that the hotel project belongs to former Governor Obiano.

However, reacting to the allegation through a statement issued by his Chief Publicist, Mr. Tony Nezieanya; the former Governor denied it in its entirety, describing it as the hallmark of detractors out there to embarrass him and what he stand for.

“This is the hallmark of detractors out there to embarrass me and what I stand for,” he said.

He further explained that he does not own any such property, nor have any plan to own such in future.

The statement partly read: “I do not own such a property, and I have no plans either now in the future for such a property.

“I do not have knowledge of this property. I am not in any way connected to it. This can become a disservice to claim a property belongs to someone else.

“It is baffling that someone sits at home to conjure this blatant falsehood just to cast aspersion at an innocent fellow.”

Recall that Obiano, who was arraigned before a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, on January 24, is currently standing trial on nine charges bordering on alleged N4bn theft, as is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) who grilled him at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, on his way to the United States few hours after handing over power to his successor on Thursday, March 17, 2022.

Although, Obiano eventually spent his one week as ex-governor in the EFCC cell, he was later released on bail after he met his stringent bail conditions, while his international passport was also seized by the Commission, to prevent him from jumping bail.[/quote]
Nairaland / General / Re: Investing In Dubai Real Estate: A Guide To Buying Property In Downtown Dubai by 007lawyer: 10:36am On Jun 25
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/the-crucial-role-of-property-lawyers-in-nigerias-property-transactions/

One thing I found super helpful was the emphasis on understanding the local laws and regulations. It’s no joke when you’re dealing with international property investments, so having the right info upfront can save you a ton of headaches down the road. Plus, they give you the lowdown on different areas like Downtown Dubai or Dubai Marina, so you can pick a spot that suits your vibe.If you’re serious about this, definitely give it a read. It’s not just for big-shot investors either – even if you’re just starting out, there’s advice here that’ll help you make smarter choices. And hey, if you want to dive deeper, they’ve got a link to vervecitywalkdubai.com where you can explore more about specific properties and opportunities. It’s worth checking out if you’re curious about what’s hot in Dubai right now.[/quote]
Properties / Re: Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 by 007lawyer: 10:35am On Jun 25
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/the-crucial-role-of-property-lawyers-in-nigerias-property-transactions/ Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Schools and Residential.

We urge you to check our Daily updates on current Property Matters in Asaba [/quote]
Celebrities / Re: Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua Ahead Of His Wedding. by 007lawyer: 8:58am On Jun 20
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/nigerian-music-copyright-lawsbalancing-artists-rights-with-digital-streaming-services/
Davido reconciles with lawyer Bobo Ajudua ahead of his wedding.

Nigerian music superstar Davido has reconciled with his longtime lawyer and friend, Bobo Ajudua, just in time for his wedding with Chioma Rowland. Allegations had surfaced that Davido dismissed Ajudua over claims of embezzlement, but Davido clarified that while they no longer work together, their friendship remains strong.

According to.... Read more on https://naijaeyesblog.com/

Share your thought on this.

Congratulations to Davido and Chioma.

Share News with us via WhatsApp:08163658925 or Email: naijaeyes1@gmail.com

Join Our Social Media Channels:

WhatsApp: NaijaEyes

Facebook: NaijaEyes

Twitter: NaijaEyes

Instagram: NaijaEyes

TikTok: NaijaEyes

READ THE LATEST ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/quote]
Music/Radio / Re: Gospel Music Digital Distribution Company In Lagos. by 007lawyer: 8:55am On Jun 20
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/nigerian-music-copyright-lawsbalancing-artists-rights-with-digital-streaming-services/
Gospel Music Digital Distribution Company in Lagos.[/b]

In today’s digital age, gospel music artists in Lagos, Nigeria, are constantly seeking ways to share their uplifting messages with a wider audience. With the rise of online streaming platforms and digital downloads, finding the right gospel music digital distribution company is crucial for ensuring that your music reaches the ears of listeners around the world. If you’re a gospel artist looking for the best digital distribution company in Lagos, Nigeria, look no further!

Why Choose JworldStudios for Gospel Music Digital Distribution in Lagos, Nigeria

At JworldStudios, we understand the unique needs of gospel music artists and are dedicated to providing top-notch distribution services tailored to your specific requirements. Our team of experts specializes in promoting gospel music content and ensuring maximum exposure for our clients. Here’s why we’re the best choice for gospel music digital distribution in Lagos, Nigeria:

1. Extensive Reach: With our wide network of digital partners and online platforms, we can help your music reach a global audience. Whether it’s streaming services, music stores, or social media platforms, we’ll ensure that your gospel music reaches every corner of the digital world

2. Personalized Service: We believe in building strong relationships with our clients and providing personalized support every step of the way. From helping you prepare your music for distribution to offering marketing advice and promotional strategies, our team is here to support you on your musical journey.

3. Competitive Pricing: We understand the importance of affordability, especially for independent gospel artists. That’s why we offer competitive pricing packages tailored to suit artists of all budgets. With transparent pricing and no hidden fees, you can trust us to deliver value for your money.

4. Expert Guidance: Our team consists of seasoned industry professionals with years of experience in the music business. We’ll provide expert guidance on copyright protection, royalties, and licensing, ensuring that you receive fair compensation for your hard work.
gospel music digital distribution

For more information on gospel music digital distribution in Lagos, Nigeria, visit our website: www.jworldstudios.com

To learn more about gospel music trends and industry news, check out www.nairaland.com

In conclusion, if you’re a gospel music artist in Lagos, Nigeria, looking for the best digital distribution company to help you share your music with the world, JworldStudios is here to support you every step of the way. With our extensive reach, personalized service, competitive pricing, and expert guidance, we’ll help you take your music career to new heights. Contact us today to get started![/quote]
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 007lawyer: 11:46am On May 27
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Earn Massive Income as an Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent by 007lawyer: 12:02pm On May 17
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/company-incorporation-in-nigeria/
Do you need a very lucrative business with very low start-up capital? Do you need a side business you can successfully run online and offline? Look no further! Multistream TM Limited offers a very lucrative business opportunity that gives you the platform to enjoy financial freedom. With as low as N8,600?, you can start up your own Multistream business. Becoming a Multistream distributor opens the door to massive affiliate commissions and bonuses which are paid weekly. You also immediately get products worth your registration cost at no extra cost. You earn massively through referrals and retail profits.

MULTISTREAM TM Ltd is an indigenous company that has come to provide solution to very crucial areas of human need (Health and Wealth). The company has a wellness product called JINJA HERBAL EXTRACTS DRINK. A complete body refresh liquid product, carefully crafted for us.

The CEO of Multistream is Mr. Emmanuel Asuquo. He is the brain behind many multilevel marketing compensation plan. He decided to start his own herbal company after gaining a wealth of experience over the years, Multistream TM Limited. Their products are very effective. Their leading product is Jinja Herbal Extracts Detoxifier Drink, which has put smiles on people’s faces, restoring good health and generating wealth for partners and distributors. There are many testimonies from clients who have used this product for different health challenges.

Multistream TM Ltd started their operation in February 2023 and has several distributors nationwide, with Service Centers in almost the states in Nigeria and offices in UK, USA, Ghana and Cameroon.

We have two major products which are:

1. IRU ANTISEPTIC SOAP
2. JINJA HERBAL EXTRACT DRINK.

THE BENEFITS OF JINJA HERBAL EXTRACT DRINK:

1. Natural Detoxifier
2. Boost Immune System
3. Rich in Antioxidants
4. Promotes Kidney and Liver Health
5. Fights: Bacteria, Fungi, Viral and Parasite Disease and STDS
6.Treats Malaria & Typhoid Fever
7. Regulates Cholesterol
8. Normalizes Blood Pressure
9. Stabilizes Blood Sugar Level
10. Fights Cancer
11. Helps with Weight Loss
12. Aids Digestion
13. Fights Inflammation
14. Boost Male and Female Fertility
15. Arthritis and Rheumatism Relief
16. Helps Cough
17. Eases Asthma and Allergies
18. Improves Vision
19. Deals with ulcer
20. Hepatoprotective
21. Good for the treatment of Pile and Hemorrhoids
22. Helps in the treatment of Stroke, reduces recovery time
23. Removes fibroids and ovarian cysts…etc

IRU Antiseptic Herbal Soap

This soap is carefully formulated in such a way that it fights any skin related issue such as:

1. Ringworm
2. 3Acne
3. Eczema
4. Black Head
5. Sun Burn
6. Body Odor
7. Restore Damage Skin Tissues
8. Wound Healing
9. Wrinkles face
10. 1Burns
11. Antioxidants
12. Correct Chemical Reactions…etc

The Company has recorded massive testimonies in just a short time of introducing this miracle product. People are going through a lot health-wise and we have this wonderful product that has been giving results why not tell them about it while making money. This is the confidence we have in bringing this to you. We sell solution to several health issues. Tested and proven over and over again. Multistreams TM Ltd is indeed your wings to fly!!!

For enquiries or to order, call or whatsapp Nene: 08026862337

[/quote]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 007lawyer: 11:54am On May 17
Crime / Re: Cybercrime: Police Lack Power To Arrest Nigerians Over Cyberstalking — Falana by 007lawyer: 11:50am On May 17
Politics / Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by 007lawyer: 6:08pm On May 07
Investment / Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by 007lawyer: 12:54pm On Apr 18
Adverts / Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Documents by 007lawyer: 12:32pm On Apr 16
Romance / Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by 007lawyer: 1:51pm On Apr 02
Romance / Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by 007lawyer: 1:50pm On Apr 02
Agriculture / Re: How I Lost Over N100million Naira, Plus How You. Can Avoid The Same Mistake. by 007lawyer: 9:35am On Mar 21
I have summarized the rights of landlords and tenants in Nigeria in this article.

https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/the-legal-rights-of-landlords-and-tenants-in-nigeria/
Properties / Re: ***good Morning Win Today*** For Sale: Oniru, Victoria Island. Fenced Land Mea by 007lawyer: 10:45am On Mar 05
[quote author=Kingscircle18 post=128783301][/quote]
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/
Properties / Re: Prime Land For Sale In The Prestigious Foretold Garden, Abakaliki! by 007lawyer: 10:44am On Mar 05
BenAgency:
Discover the perfect canvas for your dream home in the serene and luxurious community of Foretold Garden, Abakaliki! Offering you a blend of tranquility and accessibility, these exclusive plots of land are your ticket to an enviable lifestyle.

Key Features:
- Prime Location: Situated in the rapidly developing city of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

- Variety of Plots: Choose from a range of plot sizes to fit your personal needs and preferences.

- Secure Community: Well-planned gated enclave with 24/7 security.

- Modern Amenities: Enjoy full access to modern infrastructure including roads, electricity, and water supply.

- Verdant Surroundings: Lush greenery and manicured landscapes for a peaceful environment.

- Future Growth: Investment in this area is poised for significant appreciation due to ongoing development.

Pricing and Plot Sizes:
- *Budget-Friendly Options*: Competitive pricing with flexible payment plans.

- Standard Plot: 400 sqm – Starting at N12, 000,000
- Executive Plot: 1000 sqm – Starting at N27,000,000

Contact Info:
Sales Office: 23 Ezza Road, Abakaliki.
Phone: 08034565501
Email: jude.ogbonna@copengroup.org.ng
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.