Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (514879 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
breezy047:

Condition??. . .
Alright hit me with this condition geeeeeeennnnttttlllly pls smiley smiley

hmmm . . .
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MadamSouthy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Helo people
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Madam Southy: Helo people
Hello ma'am
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2012
The stars have gone to bed
the moon disappears on the horizon
the quietness now gives way
the continous sync of voices, footsteeps and metallic contact
the light approaches
while darkness remains
leaving a mixture to beautiful to describe
the temparature is perfect
and so is the wind
the air is dust free
so pure
so refreshing.
To the east one body stands out
wreath in fire
rising slowly
bringing light
and heat
THE SUN RISES
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by larride(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2012
Good morning peeps

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Yawning and streching
drifting and dreaming
sleep fades
laziness continues
the noises outside my window picks
i refuse to go out
my clothes need washing
I refuse to go out
my room is dark
the curtains are still down
my stomach rumbles.
I don't even intend to cook
The elctricity is out
I don't even need it
Neighbours knock as they pass
I did not answer
my phone rings
I put it in silent mode
I wanna be lazy
not do anything
just lie in this bed
and watch the day pass
someone slap me
flog me
tell me it is wrong
before I lose today
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2012
Madam Southy: Helo people
Mawning Miss Southie..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Guys, go and vote na

https://www.nairaland.com/1131972/mr-nairaland-grand-finale

[size=18pt]Vote Lalaosky[/size]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2012
Today...
The gift time gives
And takes away,
Slowly. It leaves
Like particles of clay
Vase, yet to face
The heat of the furnace.
Darkness lifts
As dawn breaks
Cycles shifts
As the world wakes.
I rouse...

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2012
*Facepalms....*

Tgirl4real... that's sooo unpoetic...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Guys, go and vote na

https://www.nairaland.com/1131972/mr-nairaland-grand-finale

[size=18pt]Vote Lalaosky[/size]
u neva got back to me ma'am
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2012
firestar: *Facepalms....*

that is so unwelcoming
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2012
Lala deserves more than that...
I mean no disrespect but it would be nice to do a cute intro for some of us who don't know him.
Besides, he's got serious competition.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2012
firestar: *Facepalms....*

Hehhehehehehe . . .

No mind me jare. Dat was a quick one

Here we go:

Talk about the one
That turns you on
With his swagg so on point
You can't get this wrong

You just have to vote the one
The one that's on top
The one and only Lala
Team Lalaoky #Subsscribing# grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2012
firestar: Lala deserves more than that...
I mean no disrespect but it would be nice to do a cute intro for some of us who don't know him.
Besides, he's got serious competition.

Lalaosky is your fellow diarylander.
He is a good writer
And a ladies man
Kind and soft spoken
Respectful and desirable.

You can't miss it with him wink

HumbledbYGrace: u neva got back to me ma'am

I mailed you yesterday. Check your box.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hehhehehehehe . . .

Here we go:

Talk about the one
That turns you on
You can't get this wrong

The one that's on top
The one and only Lala

Eheeeeeeeen! grin

Now we're talking!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hehhehehehehe . . .

Here we go:

Talk about the one
That turns you on
You can't get this wrong

The one that's on top
The one and only Lala
pm mynd he is the master of campaigns,lalaosky will win
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinoscopy(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: pm mynd he is the master of campaigns,lalaosky will win

Yea, mynd is a master campaign strategist grin Its a pity he's having issues with his server embarassed

Gracie go and vote 4 lalaosky, he's really a nice guy.

Have a nice day ahead dearie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: pm mynd he is the master of campaigns,lalaosky will win

Don't mynd mynd. grin

He is doing shakara for me, forming busy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Don't mynd mynd. grin

He is doing shakara for me, forming busy.
I am not forming busy, I am busy. Like very busy.

And then I am out of my home base again where internet speed just turns me of browsing. Did you even wonder why I did not even show up on that thread?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2012
LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!
LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!
LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!
LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSaSKKKKYYYY!!LALALAOOOOSSSSSKKKKYYYY!!
Vote lalaoskyscopy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Is there a prize for winning 'Mr. NL'?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud: Is there a prize for winning 'Mr. NL'?

Lolz, put up your pix and I will give u a price
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am not forming busy, I am busy. Like very busy.

And then I am out of my home base again where internet speed just turns me of browsing. Did you even wonder why I did not even show up on that thread?

Why? Please tell me dear. wink

@ all,

I need to see all your votes o, else I won't come back here again
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Have u voted.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: that is so unwelcoming
I listened to the song...nice.
The 1st verse was cool.
What else do u listen to?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Have u voted.

No, I haven't but i think one CFCFAN asked me to vote for him
Wont wanna make him feel bad so no voting from me jst yet
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I know u will give a leg to see my pix...but i think u still need it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
sigmundfreud:
I know u will give a leg to see my pix...but i think u still need it.

Nah, I will only give a leg to confirm that I know this handle cheesy
My instincts never lie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nah, I will only give a leg to confirm that I know this handle cheesy
My instincts never lie
Nah..keep ur leg.
Instincts should not be given that much credence...
Never say never.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No, I haven't but i think one CFCFAN asked me to vote for him
Wont wanna make him feel bad so no voting from me jst yet

No wahala. Just don't vote outta pity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.