Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (514879 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: yea now move asidehow can I help?

If only you were nearby
You may really be able to help oh
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito:
DOnt dare me undecided undecided undecided

stark illiterate whut u gatcha do abt it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
SKOLOB!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING? YOU JUST SIT THERE AND EXPECT TO WATCH LITERATURE SECTION FALL INTO RUINS!
WERE YOU IN THIS SECTION FROM THE BEGINNING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS PLACE USED TO BE?!
DONT COME TELL ME TO SHARRAP! YOU HAVE NO PLACE NO THIS!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
SKOLOB OR WHATEVER YOU ARE
YOU JUST BECAME ACTIVE NOT TOO LONG AGO!!!
NO! YOU BECAME ACTIVE AS SOON AS THIS TOPIC WAS OPENED!!!
WHO ARE YOU?
SHOW UR TRUE FACE
DONT HIDE BEHIND ONE DUMB MONIKER
REMOVE THE DAMN MASK
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=15pt]SKOLOB!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING? YOU JUST SIT THERE AND EXPECT TO WATCH LITERATURE SECTION FALL INTO RUINS!
WERE YOU IN THIS SECTION FROM THE BEGINNING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS PLACE USED TO BE?!
[/size]angry angry angry angry angry

Thats the problem with all u fools expecting too much. this is a flippin online forum, much is not meant to be expected. this are not robots. literature could never be sweet......this is some real shit and not coined stories......now shut up
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
He already has Malaria

Me thinks you are boiling over for
Nothing
How hast thou come to draw arms at thy brother
Ye beckoned at him
Dost thou now unsheath thy sword
To tear his belly in shreds?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by seedord247(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
First half result...

Mynd insult accuracy 80%

Efe insult accurac..... 70%

.......... Yabbin possesion..

Mynd.... 55

Efe... 45

....... Insult on target at family...

Mynd 10

Efe 90

Viewers the second half will begin shortly... Kindly sit back and watch the 2 discombobulatef writers jogonizin each other. shocked

If you need pop corn, galla, pure water, lacasera... Kindly holla at ya boy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=15pt]SKOLOB!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
[/size]angry angry angry angry angry
Stop making noise jorh.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Obinoscopy: Hi Gracie cheesy Hi everyone!
hey Photocopy grin

Missed u

How r u?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop making noise jorh.
MYND! WAIT! I WILL COME TO YOU LATER!
LEMME FINISH WITH THIS FOOLISH COWARD HERE
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
seedord247: First half result...

Mynd insult accuracy 80%

Mynd.... 55

Efe... 45

Mynd 10

Efe 90

Viewers the second half will begin shortly... Kindly sit back and watch the 2 discombobulatef writers jogonizin each other. shocked

Is this subject to voting? I can go get my friends to vote for me oooo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito:
MYND! WAIT! I WILL COME TO YOU LATER!
LEMME FINISH WITH THIS FOOLISH COWARD HERE
You? Don't worry I am right here. Line em up and shoot them you hear?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2012

Mynd insult accuracy 80%

Mynd.... 55

Efe... 45

Mynd 10

Efe 90

now this is literature undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf:

If only you were nearby
You may really be able to help oh
u need a massage
skolob:

Thats the problem with all u fools expecting too much. this is a flippin online forum, much is not meant to be expected. this are not robots. literature could never be sweet......this is some real shit and not coined stories......now shut up
?are retarded?

This our playground not sum battlefield u want it to be.

Internet is ruined by da likes of u,find sumthin better to do
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hey Photocopy grin

Missed u

How r u?

U people didn't vote. My candidate lost by 6 votes. angry

And u guys should stop fighting abeg.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012

Mynd insult accuracy 80%

Mynd.... 55

Efe... 45

Mynd 10

Efe 90

Omo see business moves o! shocked shocked shocked

You don pay for your tickets? Efe doesn't dabble in free tinz/side shows... angry angry

Now drex go one side - you dey block my view!

NOW SEE AS MY NAME DEY GENERATE TRAFFIC!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u need a massage?are retarded?

This our playground not sum battlefield u want it to be.

Internet is ruined by da likes of u,find sumthin better to do

how did u make it pass a womb lipsrsealed let us hear word this is a chat thread
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U people didn't vote. My candidate lost by 6 votes. angry

And u guys should stop fighting abeg.
I did vote I swear
skolob:

how did u make it pass a womb lipsrsealed let us hear word this is a chat thread
how did I pass the womb?

That's easy go ask ur mamma

Stlaela kwena sis
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u need a massage?

There is no way am refusing if you offer one.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

[size=15pt]Wise-man: IT IS WRONG TO ENGAGE A FOOL! FOR HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE[/size]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u need a massage?

And please don't spoil my picture with a fight
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I did vote I swearhow did I pass the womb?

That's easy go ask ur mamma

Stlaela kwena sis

now this is literature. u were pretending all alone wink swetena ur ass too
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
You know, I actually came here for the peace and quiet.
Whats up my people?
Na like this we go de dey?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito:
[size=15pt]Wise-man: IT IS WRONG TO ENGAGE A FOOL! FOR HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE[/size]

exactly, that is why i got u a ladder. ur way too short to get to my level. wonders shall never end mosquito is also a literate
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf: You know, I actually came here for the peace and quiet.
Whats up my people?
Na like this we go de dey?
I myself was shocked by what I met!
See how I have been forced to shout now!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito:
I myself was shocked by what I met!
See how I have been forced to shout now!

YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf:

YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!
NO YOU DONT?!
NOT WITH ME! angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf:

And please don't spoil my picture with a fight
ok,a massage will do then
skolob:

now this is literature. u were pretending all alone wink swetena ur ass too

That's way beyond ma standards

Too bitchy.

Ill leave u alone so u do wateva pleases u,the adage that says empty cans makes da loudest noise will point the lunatic
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ok,a massage will do then

That's way beyond ma standards

Too bitchy.

Ill leave u alone so u do wateva pleases u,the adage that says empty cans makes da loudest noise will point the lunatic

attention seeking is biatch. lonely much?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ok,a massage will do then

A good.conversation is a pain killer
Are you Nigerian?
Where do u base?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

attention seeking is biatch. lonely much?

Hello skolob,
Whats up?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Now I know you are a son of a thousand fathers......

I have always known you were belched out of the vagïna of a lunatic.....when your creator was distributing intelligence, your blood line was at the back of the queue cracking palm kernel.

you bl00dy faggöt: I hope you get sodomized by 15 almajiris just to piss you off, you flaming tw@t!
Jeezus! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.