Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,747 members, 7,952,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (514882 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I didn't get ur pm

huh?? undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Evening people

Hey bud
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^

huh?? undecided

Never mind if you didn't get that

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Did u end up viting humble?

I have replied ur mail. If u didn't see it, check ur spam folder.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Did u end up viting humble?

I have replied ur mail. If u didn't see it, check ur spam folder.
I did vote

Coz u blackmailed us to do so lol

I will have to make a plan coz I don't know how to check ma spam thingy on ma mobile
Efemena_xy:

huh?? undecided

The likes of u gracing chat central with her appearance

Wonders never cease
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

I really couldn't give a monkey's about what you think or how you feel.

It's really no skin off my nose.

Besides, why do you always feel threatened by Efe? And why've you been trailing after my posts? Are you some sort of deranged sicko? Do you get your rocks off Efe?

You either deal with it or jump off the third mainland bridge.

Shikena!
Look at the bîtch talk. Why don't you go suck som more dîck for votes? You need the award right? Your whole miserable life depends on it right?

Don't worry when you win, print a copy and paste it on your wall. Efe has finally acheived somethong in her God forsaken life.

4 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Evening people

Hey bud

Whats up?
Am actually trying to paint a mental picture of you guided by your name.
Fine name
How was ur day?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Look at the bîtch talk. Why don't you go suck som more dîck for votes? You need the award right? Your whole miserable life depends on it right?

Don't worry when you win, print a copy and paste it on your wall. Efe has finally acheived somethong in her God forsaken life.

Now I know you are a son of a thousand fathers......

I have always known you were belched out of the vagïna of a lunatic.....when your creator was distributing intelligence, your blood line was at the back of the queue cracking palm kernel.

you bl00dy faggöt: I hope you get sodomized by 15 almajiris just to piss you off, you flaming tw@t!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

Chill dude!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
The likes of u gracing chat central with her appearance

Wonders never cease

I've got some bones to pick with a nasty piece of work, babes.

Stand aside because some sh!!t is about to hit the fan...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Now I know you are a son of a thousand fathers......

I have always known you were belched out of the vagïna of a lunatic.....when your creator was distributing intelligence, your blood line was at the back of the queue cracking palm kernel.

you bl00dy faggöt: I hope you get sodomized by 15 almajiris just to piss you off, you flaming tw@t!
"Only people who were abandoned when they are children insult other people's parents"
Idowuogbo, 2012.

Now I see why you need the award.

Have fun,

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Smh when did we get to this?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf:

Whats up?
Am actually trying to paint a mental picture of you guided by your name.
Fine name
How was ur day?
thanks dear

Let's step aside

Well ma day was boring hw was urz?
Efemena_xy:

I've got some bones to pick with a nasty piece of work, babes.

Stand aside because some sh!!t is about to hit the fan...
It stinks already
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Now where is Red Moss? I have some jokes to crack
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: Smh when did we get to this?

Its friday night

Mynd_44: Now where is Red Moss? I have some jokes to crack
send him a msg on whatsapp
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
"Only people who were abandoned when they are children insult other people's parents"
Idowuogbo, 2012.

Now I see why you need the award.

Have fun,

Cheers

Awww...leaving so soon?? Don't you wanna complete what you started?

I'm only just warming up here for you - you halfwit!

So what really is your problem? You got diarrhoea of the mouth? Or you running a high fever or something??

Now, quit trying to wiggle yourself out of the swamp of piss you have found yourself, you inscrutable dork!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=15pt]YOU TWO FOOLS! DO YOU HAVE NO HONOR?! undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hey Red, I know a secret. You wanna hear?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey Red, I know a secret. You wanna hear?
[size=15pt]YOU DISAPPOINT ME, BROTHER undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
poster of year? shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=15pt]YOU DISAPPOINT ME, BROTHER undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
You won't be the first or the last.

Now you wanna hear the secret?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
WHY DO WE FORGET?! DO WE FORGET THAT WE ARE WRITERS?! THE CREATIVE BEINGS OF THE PEN! THE ONES WITH THE MIND AND BRAINS OF GOLD! AND NOW LOOK AT US! DEGRADED! WASHING OUT DIRTY PANTIES IN THE RAIN! ALL FOR WHAT?! WHAT COULD LEAD TO SUCH MADNESS?! SUCH DISGRACE! WHAT!! JUST A CUP!! NOT EVEN A REAL ONE!! A SIMPLE PIECE OF AWARD!! ARE YOU GUYZ SANE?! DO YOU BEAR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AT ALL?! OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED LITERATES! undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: thanks dear

Let's step aside

Well ma day was boring hw was urz?It stinks already

A bullet almost hit me now oh grin
Day was bland
Ended in an annoying way
But am trying to remedy it now sha
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by skolob: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=18pt]WHY DO WE FORGET?! DO WE FORGET THAT WE ARE WRITERS?! THE CREATIVE BEINGS OF THE PEN! THE ONES WITH THE MIND AND BRAINS OF GOLD! AND NOW LOOK AT US! DEGRADED! WASHING OUT DIRTY PANTIES IN THE RAIN! ALL FOR WHAT?! WHAT COULD LEAD TO SUCH MADNESS?! SUCH DISGRACE! WHAT!! JUST A CUP!! NOT EVEN A REAL ONE!! A SIMPLE PIECE OF AWARD!! ARE YOU GUYZ SANE?! DO YOU BEAR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AT ALL?! OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED LITERATES! undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry [/size]

my friend sharrap and go find somewhere to lay rest. what do you know?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Errr

Where do we get those green nasty flies

@ da toilet eeew
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
I like the song of this mosquito
Hope it gives no malaria.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=18pt]WHY DO WE FORGET?! DO WE FORGET THAT WE ARE WRITERS?! THE CREATIVE BEINGS OF THE PEN! THE ONES WITH THE MIND AND BRAINS OF GOLD! AND NOW LOOK AT US! DEGRADED! WASHING OUT DIRTY PANTIES IN THE RAIN! ALL FOR WHAT?! WHAT COULD LEAD TO SUCH MADNESS?! SUCH DISGRACE! WHAT!! JUST A CUP!! NOT EVEN A REAL ONE!! A SIMPLE PIECE OF AWARD!! ARE YOU GUYZ SANE?! DO YOU BEAR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AT ALL?! OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED LITERATES! undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry [/size]
Who collected your buscuit? Why you dey vibrate sef.

Lalalosky just lost. Too bad but what the heck

The dinosaurs are going extinct
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob: poster of year? shocked

yea now move aside
budssmurf:

A bullet almost hit me now oh grin
Day was bland
Ended in an annoying way
But am trying to remedy it now sha
how can I help?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinoscopy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi Gracie cheesy Hi everyone!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mr mosquito,
Be ye not lured into this enthrapment
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

my friend sharrap and go find somewhere to lay rest. what do you know?
DOnt dare me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
budssmurf: I like the song of this mosquito
Hope it gives no malaria.
He already has Malaria

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.