Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,288 members, 7,925,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110908 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
My TWO questns
1. Do u use only d summary or u use both moving avrge, indicator, nd summary to generate d signal?
2. How do u kno d strenght of d signal...for instance, if by d time u click on technical, time frame, nd u see buy signal, how do u kno if market as been rising since nd getting tired of rising?

1. I use the summary which is the summary of signals generated from the MA and all other indicators.

2.I think the Signal is created in such a way it can give possibe fall or rise in currency pairs within various time frames. That's why, at times, u may see a Strong Sell on EUR/USD for 15mins Time Frame while u may be seeing Strong Buy for 30mins Time Frame on the same currency pair. The signal is usually being updated every minute and the time in GMT of last update is there.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
deniQ:

rightlagos, pls chk ur yahoo email box. i just sent u a mail. smiley
ok
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
deniQ: Optimistic, clin ur mouth. Clin ur mouth sharp sharp. See as u chop BOMsuya sotey d oil stain ur mouth finish. grin grin grin
i trowey salute my broda. thanx 4 all ur contribs here. weldone oooo!
LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! We'll get there bro. My kudos to Rightlagos who introduced us to the forexpros strategy!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
My brodas una weldone make una help me deal with bom very well because til 2day i no fit say inside dem and lr who chop my money as nobody gree ansa me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Optimisticgondy:
1. I use the summary which is the summary of signals generated from the MA and all other indicators.

2.I think the Signal is created in such a way it can give possibe fall or rise in currency pairs within various time frames. That's why, at times, u may see a Strong Sell on EUR/USD for 15mins Time Frame while u may be seeing Strong Buy for 30mins Time Frame on the same currency pair. The signal is usually being updated every minute and the time in GMT of last update is there.
Thanks...but where can i see d volatility of d market
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Bro u'll overwhelm all ur problems I pray. Pls don't relent and u'll succeed.
@all. I intended to trade USD/CAD using the Forexpros signal, but it showed MORE VOLATILTY, which is risky for the business. As for the meeting, some of us do not reside in Lagos o.

thanks 4d explanation earlier.

i was thinking that based on the success/dividends of the lagos meet, those in the Abuja or PHC areas can then schedule/replicate theirs.

if everything works out well, we can even do video conferencing via Skype or Remote Desktop sef.

rightlagos: pls let's follow optimistic on d forexpros strategy. @ dukellan, how does d CMS go? @ all, i suggest meeting @ somewhere close to ikeja, d capital of lagoon. that is after we have formed a quota, cos low population will be boring. & after enough publicity. we need to get pple's numbas and email

ikeja is cool, especially if people are coming from outside lagos.

unilag might also be a good alternative, especially if its going to be overnight.

fridays, mondays or public holidays? how many times a week/month?

worst case, meeting to trade every NFP Friday together might be cool as there will be lots of volatility to make it fun.

dukellan: Later today hopefully, I'll be dropping a strategy/system/indicator, which I have been testing a couple of weeks now. This one is mainly targeted at longer time frames and shows good promise grin grin grin

thats good to hear.

it will be nice to have a sure strategy for 0-Day Signals that are guaranteed to win, or we commission a research into one.

I agree. I think we should stick to only a few pairs that it has proven to be effective with, e.g EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

EnterPro also suggested CSM. That would be wonderful in my opinion.

To avoid losses also, I think we should not enter too many times. One or two positive bets is ok till we get a counter signal.

USDCAD also works well, especially on the 30mins TF. I think it also flows with Oil News.

So are we looking at:

1AM - 7AM (Asian Session) : USD/JYP, AUD/USD

8AM - 2PM (UK/Pre US Session): GBP/USD, EUR/USD

3PM - 9PM (UK End/US Session) : USD/CAD, USD/JPY

depending on which pair(s) the Currency Strength Meter favors?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
deniQ:

Thank u my broda.
Pls how can one trade the NFP? Last one don come pass, i jus dey sideline dey salivate while others wia chopping like say tmoro no dey. Abeg I want 2 kno how to set up n trade this coming one. Na next week ooooo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

my brother, you cannot trade NFP in advance.

We wait for the day to arrive and move with the market.

the good thing about NFP is that once the market direction is established (on that day), all you have to do is place like 5 to 10 of 5mins or 15mins bets back to back and close shop.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
[s]abeg, who fit convert this guy's trades to BOM signals?[/s]

http://www.forexpros.com/traders/benjamin

[s](click on Open Positions or Trading History)

e go good for Indices[/s]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
rightlagos: i am flattered. Thank u my Gud brother. as if u know say i dey for inside big problem now. Amen o. May d God answer our prayers and paint our account GREEN.
In every circumstance dt beyond ur control, aim high. May God b wit u broda!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
EnterPRO: [s]abeg, who fit convert this guy's trades to BOM signals?[/s]

[s](click on Open Positions or Trading History)

e go good for Indices[/s]

Will work it on tommorow..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
EnterPRO: abeg, who fit convert this guy's trades to BOM signals?

(click on Open Positions or Trading History)

e go good for Indices

Bros, forget am. His trades has been for the past one month, been to say the list, disastrous. Out of about 30 trades, only 3 were positive with few pips.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
mkmyers45: Will work it on tommorow..

[s]my guy, make u register there make we dey see ya flows na .... LOL ![/s]

toluxa1:

Bros, forget am. His trades has been for the past one month, been to say the list, disastrous. Out of about 30 trades, only 3 were positive with few pips.

ehn ehn? na wa o !
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
toluxa1:

but looking at history he is a long term trader and close mainly +ve positions
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
rightlagos and every1 kudos,,please let me add smthing the forexpros strategy is okay as it summarize all the technical..but please that does not take away the fact that you still have to check your chart and look for the best time,,the startegy works but at times it doesnt update to the current situation,,for example right now aj and uj are rising sharply for over 30mins and forexpros was showing strong sell,,the strong sell has been winnin,but right now its rising,,so if you just check forexpros and click sell without checking your charts,,not adviceable,so at times at that situation it takes some time for their analysis to change to neutral,so you wont be caught off guard,kudos once again to all my brodas,,for the meeting i reside in lag,,but am in lag for some stuff currently for few days,,so how e go be.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
prince123: rightlagos and every1 kudos,,please let me add smthing the forexpros strategy is okay as it summarize all the technical..but please that does not take away the fact that you still have to check your chart and look for the best time,,the startegy works but at times it doesnt update to the current situation,,for example right now aj and uj are rising sharply for over 30mins and forexpros was showing strong sell,,the strong sell has been winnin,but right now its rising,,so if you just check forexpros and click sell without checking your charts,,not adviceable,so at times at that situation it takes some time for their analysis to change to neutral,so you wont be caught off guard,kudos once again to all my brodas,,for the meeting i reside in lag,,but am in lag for some stuff currently for few days,,so how e go be.
Av already placed 29mins uj fall b4 seeing ur post...though on a demo...tanx 4 sharing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
dukellan: Later today hopefully, I'll be dropping a strategy/system/indicator, which I have been testing a couple of weeks now. This one is mainly targeted at longer time frames and shows good promise grin grin grin

Good evening everyone!

About this strategy/system/indicator:

Now this whole system revolves around a very simple, yet effective indicator. The indicator is so simple it is easy to take it for granted. It is based on a special kind of moving averages. Unlike normal EMA's and SMA's which lag a bit, this indicator is more proactive and reacts quicker to price. As with normal EMA's and SMA's, however, once there in a downward cross, you should be looking for Fall bets and once there is an upward cross, you should be looking for Rise bets. The key is to enter immediately a cross occurs and project that price would be lower or higher 2-4 candle bars forward.

I have found it safest to enter on the 30 mins, I hr and 4 hr time-frames. This means that if entering on the 30 mins TF, you place your bet ideally for 1-2 hours. If entering on the 1hr TF, you place ur bet for 2-4 hours. If entering on the 4hr TF, place ur bet for 0 days depending on when u r entering.

Now if u want to make ur signals clearer and more effective, add some sort of confirmation or filter indicator. In addition to this I also apply DDFX Market Sentiment and Daily Pivots to my chart. Well, this is just to complicate things. Even without these, the indicator works fine on the above TF's.

All EURO pairs, GBP/CAD, GBP/AUD as well as AUD/JPY show a great deal of success especially when the cross occurs around the beginning of the European Session (around 8 or 9 a.m). Generally, as long as there is an established trend, this should work pretty fine. When the market is ranging, stay away as u'll get too many signals since the lines keep crossing.

That's about it. The indicator is attached to this post. Install it and practice a week or two on demo and see how it works out for you.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
prince123: rightlagos and every1 kudos,,please let me add smthing the forexpros strategy is okay as it summarize all the technical..but please that does not take away the fact that you still have to check your chart and look for the best time,,the startegy works but at times it doesnt update to the current situation,,for example right now aj and uj are rising sharply for over 30mins and forexpros was showing strong sell,,the strong sell has been winnin,but right now its rising,,so if you just check forexpros and click sell without checking your charts,,not adviceable,so at times at that situation it takes some time for their analysis to change to neutral,so you wont be caught off guard,kudos once again to all my brodas,,for the meeting i reside in lag,,but am in lag for some stuff currently for few days,,so how e go be.

I agree completely. I think the best time to enter is as soon as or closest to the time the signal appears. Otherwise, it may be wise to stay away and wait for a counter signal.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Piro4rl(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=Optimisticgondy] Strong Sell is Fall while Strong Buy is Rise. But as for me, I don't use US Dollar Index. I just go to forexpros.com. Then I click on the currency pairs I wish to trade e.g. EUR/USD. Then I click on Technical Analysis of that currency and Time Frame of my choice. I usually trade 15 and 30 mins. For instance, if I see Strong Buy for EUR/USD on 15 mins, I'll go for Rise for 14 mins on BOM. I just dey chop 2 bets on EU now using 15mins Time Frame in addition to the 4 I chop early on UJ

I CAN C THIS IS REALLY WORKING GOOD FOR U. IS THE ONE MINUTES REDUCTION REALLY WORKING, BCS I HAVE TRIED IT, BUT SOMETIMES GREEN AND SOMETIMES RED
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by isaacstar1: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
plz oooooooooo,wats hapennig theren has not been any alerts ever since any update plz on a way out plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ prince. I see. so due dilligence is important. Concerning d meeting, I think awareness first. It may not hold until we form a quota. I am thinking @ least 20 pple is ok. May be when we get signature from 100 pple, we may hold it. Or what do u see? I stay close to Ikeja.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2012
jtmoneyjt: My brodas una weldone make una help me deal with bom very well because til 2day i no fit say inside dem and lr who chop my money as nobody gree ansa me
i asked sb abt d case. he said may be u entered d website through a cloned website.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2012
O'steve:
In every circumstance dt beyond ur control, aim high. May God b wit u broda!
thanks broda. so how e dey go?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2012
Optimisticgondy: LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! We'll get there bro. My kudos to Rightlagos who introduced us to the forexpros strategy!
i thank u too for d follow up. After discovering d powerful tools in forex obn forexpros site, i av not had d chance to explore their site very well.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by isaacstar1: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2012
plz anyone in d house wat is forexpros,and how can it be applicable to betonmarket trade plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2012
cynthia: I am a jolly just come o! Pls put me tru, what's this bizness all about? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ aw do I get started

Just have a date with Rightlagos, Dukellan, Optimisticgondy, Toluxa and Mkmyers. wink

I'm sure you'd never be the same again.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: thanks broda. so how e dey go?
Fine...i go contact u via ur mail. Fanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Just have a date with Rightlagos, Dukellan, Optimisticgondy, Toluxa and Mkmyers. wink

I'm sure you'd never be the same again.

Frawzey
my main man,,i greet you
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2012
Gud morning my pple. I hope u saw d signal dis morning? Make we shaop d money o before e go o. USd dey rise o. I used only 15 minutes. If u were late, wait 4 d next BRT o!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2012
prince123: my main man,,i greet you
Waoh! May God be with us
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: Waoh! May God be with us

Amen o. Good morning all cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Good morning all. Hope we took advantage of the Asian and London Sessions Overlap. From my personal experience with the Forexpros signal, I discover we should not trade if the signal shows MORE VOLATILITY and also, if the SUMMARY, MOVING AVERAGES and INDICATORS signals are not the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (104) (Reply)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.