Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,525 members, 7,895,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110691 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Good morning all. Hope we took advantage of the Asian and London Sessions Overlap. From my personal experience with the Forexpros signal, I discover we should not trade if the signal shows MORE VOLATILITY and also, if the SUMMARY, MOVING AVERAGES and INDICATORS signals are not the same
I tot as much frnd.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Good morning all. Hope we took advantage of the Asian and London Sessions Overlap. From my personal experience with the Forexpros signal, I discover we should not trade if the signal shows MORE VOLATILITY and also, if the SUMMARY, MOVING AVERAGES and INDICATORS signals are not the same
I placed the bets below to test the Forexpros longer time frames signals. As at the time of taking them, the shorter time frames' signals for EU and EG (10, 15 and 30mins time frames) were all showing More Volatility and so, did not go for them. Please note that these bets are not to be taken by anyone.

USD 2 payout if EUR/USD is strictly higher
than 1.2559 at 10:51:43 GMT on 29-Aug-12.

USD 2 payout if EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.2559 at 14:57:12 GMT on 29-Aug-12USD 2 payout if

EUR/GBP is strictly higher than 0.79344 at 15:16:36 GMT on 29-
Aug-12.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
tnx my brother. d issue of volatility is a very important one. D week that I discovered d strategy, there was a friday that I placed 2 trades by strictly following d strategy but I lost. Then I tried 2 discover d reason 4 d loss. But @ 3 pm d same day, i placed 2 trades & within seconds, they were positive. This made me start 2 search 4 d reason. I later realised that it was d consumer confidence report that was released @ 3 pm that moved d mkt. But let me ask d house : HOW DO U MEASURE LIQUIDITY IN D MKT; HOW DO U KNOW IF D BIG BOYS HAVE ENTERED D MKT? so that u enter & exit d mkt ( like a driver gently following d convoy of d president during traffic)

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
EUR/AUD is lower than 1.2103 in 30 mins.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: tnx my brother. d issue of volatility is a very important one. D week that I discovered d strategy, there was a friday that I placed 2 trades by strictly following d strategy but I lost. Then I tried 2 discover d reason 4 d loss. But @ 3 pm d same day, i placed 2 trades & within seconds, they were positive. This made me start 2 search 4 d reason. I later realised that it was d consumer confidence report that was released @ 3 pm that moved d mkt. But let me ask d house : HOW DO U MEASURE LIQUIDITY IN D MKT; HOW DO U KNOW IF D BIG BOYS HAVE ENTERED D MKT? so that u enter & exit d mkt ( like a driver gently following d convoy of d president during traffic)

This is how I know:

1)I look at the current candle

2)I look at the previous candle too.

3)If the previous candle indicates a reversal like the hammer, engulfing pattern, inverted hammer, doji and so on.

4)Then, if the current candle is in a rush (either up or down), then I plug in to the trend if it favours me or exit if its otherwise.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: tnx my brother. d issue of volatility is a very important one. D week that I discovered d strategy, there was a friday that I placed 2 trades by strictly following d strategy but I lost. Then I tried 2 discover d reason 4 d loss. But @ 3 pm d same day, i placed 2 trades & within seconds, they were positive. This made me start 2 search 4 d reason. I later realised that it was d consumer confidence report that was released @ 3 pm that moved d mkt. But let me ask d house : HOW DO U MEASURE LIQUIDITY IN D MKT; HOW DO U KNOW IF D BIG BOYS HAVE ENTERED D MKT? so that u enter & exit d mkt ( like a driver gently following d convoy of d president during traffic)

I think it's a combination of price/volume. How far did price move over a period of time? What was the volume traded? That should pretty much give u a good idea of how liquid a pair is.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
dukellan: EUR/AUD is lower than 1.2103 in 30 mins.

Won, thank God cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
dukellan: EUR/AUD is lower than 1.2103 in 30 mins.

Good call
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Dukellan,yepdvolume.That is d best indicator. with huge volume, u know u are moving wit d wave not against it. I think we need 2 get d best indicator 4 mesuring d volume of d market. This is how pros are distinguished from newbies. newbies enter and exit anytime by using indicators or other tools. But wise traders watch when others enter and exit d mkt. The wise way to trade is trading on traders' sentiment. @ Ayo, I don't think d volume on MT4 is reliable. It is deceitful & lacks direction.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
dukellan:

Won, thank God cool cool

I actually placed a reverse at the daily pivot and won, though my a pip or so cos of the AUD strength
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
thank God alert has resumed in the house after a long break and discuss.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: @Dukellan,yepdvolume.That is d best indicator. with huge volume, u know u are moving wit d wave not against it. I think we need 2 get d best indicator 4 mesuring d volume of d market. This is how pros are distinguished from newbies. newbies enter and exit anytime by using indicators or other tools. But wise traders watch when others enter and exit d mkt. The wise way to trade is trading on traders' sentiment. @ Ayo, I don't think d volume on MT4 is reliable. It is deceitful & lacks direction.

You raise a good point, rightlagos, but if I were asked to list indicators necessary for success in this business, personally, volume indicators would not top that list. Before we start being concerned about volume, we need first to find a good way of catching trends early. I will say it again, because it is important: We need to find a good way of catching trends early. There are good indicators for this, one of which I've shared earlier, though no one seems interested in it for some reason.

We need also to understand, in my opinion, the concepts of support and resistance, price action, money management and very importantly, the character of the pair we are betting on. When we are through with the above, I think, we can then start talking of volume indicators.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
toluxa1:

I actually placed a reverse at the daily pivot and won, though my a pip or so cos of the AUD strength

Good one, though risky grin grin. I saw it struggling to break R1 and when it failed, I placed my bet, considering that DDFX market sentiment was bearish. I placed bets for 30 mins, I hour and then 1hr30 mins. 30 mins and Ihr won, expecting the last to also be green by God's grace.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: @Dukellan,yepdvolume.That is d best indicator. with huge volume, u know u are moving wit d wave not against it. I think we need 2 get d best indicator 4 mesuring d volume of d market. This is how pros are distinguished from newbies. newbies enter and exit anytime by using indicators or other tools. But wise traders watch when others enter and exit d mkt. The wise way to trade is trading on traders' sentiment. @ Ayo, I don't think d volume on MT4 is reliable. It is deceitful & lacks direction.

I dont think there is any difference in what I and Dukellan said. Duke just used the technical term "volume" (rush) which skipped my mind. Look at the USDCAD 1hr chart and u'd understand what I said. A reversal candle (inverted hammer) showed-up before things changed.

Most of my friends here know I'm not a fan of MT4. But I do trade with it anyways.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

I dont think there is any difference in what I and Dukellan said. Duke just used the technical term "volume" (rush) which skipped my mind. Look at the USDCAD 1hr chart and u'd understand what I said. A reversal candle (inverted hammer) showed-up before things changed.

Most of my friends here know I'm not a fan of MT4. But I do trade with it anyways.

Frawzey

On point, bro cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
@ayox.

How are you bro. Eku ise takun takun,
On point on the inverted hammer on UC, I saw it then, just decided not to go in. Kinda wish I did
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
dukellan:

On point, bro cool cool cool

Lol. No be u teach me ? wink

I remain loyal to una oh.

Especially as una dey push the thread forward. Kudos.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Lol. No be u teach me ? wink

I remain loyal to una oh.

Especially as una dey push the thread forward. Kudos.

Frawzey

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
toluxa1: @ayox.

How are you bro. Eku ise takun takun,
On point on the inverted hammer on UC, I saw it then, just decided not to go in. Kinda wish I did

Broda mi Tolu, *prostrates*

Eku ojo meta Sir.

Next time, no gawking at all. Once u see am like that just plug in based on ur TF. Na so e dey go.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gj is risin, we can take advantage of that..15 or 10mins is ok
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
rightlagos: i asked sb abt d case. he said may be u entered d website through a cloned website.
no! I registered on d site,i even depositd som wiks ago usn anoda site and i got my money,i only lost due to som carelesnes. Tanx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey
which indicator b dat, i get two now let me add to my arsenal.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bodik(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
AYOX2K3 LONG TIME
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is how I know:

1)I look at the current candle

2)I look at the previous candle too.

3)If the previous candle indicates a reversal like the hammer, engulfing pattern, inverted hammer, doji and so on.

4)Then, if the current candle is in a rush (either up or down), then I plug in to the trend if it favours me or exit if its otherwise.

A candlestick pattern indicator will help with this, this has been my favourite, i use this with candlestick timer, thats all.

Frawzey
[/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2012
@ Ayo, Dukelllan, Israel, understood. @ all, somone called me yesterday & told me he used to get profitable alerts frequently on this thread, but in reent days he no dey get alert again. He asked me why? I realised that I contributed 2 d slow pace of alert & also diverting d house 2 some other discussions. May be that is why d thread is also moving slowly. I think we return 2 d alert o, abi?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by prince123(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2012
is anyone awake in the house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I placed the bets below to test the Forexpros longer time frames signals. As at the time of taking them, the shorter time frames' signals for EU and EG (10, 15 and 30mins time frames) were all showing More Volatility and so, did not go for them. Please note that these bets are not to be taken by anyone.

USD 2 payout if EUR/USD is strictly higher
than 1.2559 at 10:51:43 GMT on 29-Aug-12.

USD 2 payout if EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.2559 at 14:57:12 GMT on 29-Aug-12USD 2 payout if

EUR/GBP is strictly higher than 0.79344 at 15:16:36 GMT on 29-
Aug-12.
I lost all these bets so I don't think I'll be going for long time frame. However I won 5 bets and lost 1 during US and London Sessions Overlap
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Abbey1045(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Gud mornin @ all in d house.We shall come out in green 2day,smbdy say Amen.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Piro4rl(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2012
gudmorning everyone in the house, i really need help on this, can anyone in the house recommend a FOREX TRENDING WEBSITE for me, including current forex news. Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Good morning, everyone!

Piro4rl: gudmorning everyone in the house, i really need help on this, can anyone in the house recommend a FOREX TRENDING WEBSITE for me, including current forex news. Thanks

Go to babypipsdotcom, forexfactorydotcom, henryliuforexdotcom
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Abbey1045: Gud mornin @ all in d house.We shall come out in green 2day,smbdy say Amen.

Amen grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Slow market....hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.