Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,038 members, 7,973,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111258 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
haychPee: Am a newbie here pls can som1 explain random index 50,25 etc of BOM? i'v bin making money and @ d time lose frm ΐτ̲̅ bt i don't understand the concept behind the way BOM arrive @ who win Απϑ who doesn't...pls sincere Απϑ comprehensive answer.
Thanks

Sincere n simple answer: It is one of d quickest ways to lose all ur money on BOM. As far as I kno, d data used on Randy Index is computer-generated by BOM. it's not live mkt data. Meaning? it is very easy for BOM to cook up things there. Ask d gurus in d house 1st b4 u loose all ur capital. My 2kobo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
deniQ:

nedbert well done. Abeg mak u chop dey do joor!

QUESTION: How soon do u usually enter a bet after d news is released?

Do u goto forexpros econo calendar minutes b4 news release n perch there like a hawk, watching and observing and immediately d news data show u rush into mkt n place ur bet? Will it still be ok 2 enter a bet say 15 or more minutes afta d news appeared on d econo calendar, esp for a not-so-high-impact news?
bro I go to the calendar minutes before it is released and perch ooo..like today for the cad news,I opened forexpros,my chart and bom by 1.25pm as the news comes up by 1.30pm,I set my time to 5mins,and choose UC,,then eyes glued on forexpros report,,immediately even before 1.31pm the data came out positive.Immediately I clicked fall uc,,another bet,choose gc,,click fall,same with ec fall,,bro why I prefer 5mins is dat most of this news reaction is temporary,,yesterday when gbp news came up,I used 15mins,I lost one cos by 15mins they have started pickin up back,but 5mins and 10won,,so today I used 5mins so I no go hear story and all won,,and after sometime too they started pickin up,,am just tryin to play safe..the system is nt perfect,,bt yesterday and today news I have won 7 and lost 1..and I do stick with high impact news on forexpros because sometimes the high impact news on forexfactory is medium impact on forexpros..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Gud bro. Na only UC i take am chop. Make we be on the alert for ECB President Speech o. E go affect all EUR pairs.
bro did u notice that those critical pricing days are over in bom,,and bro from experience me no dey trade speech or conference again,,since am not watchin it live,,for example draghi can make a positive statement in a speech,,which will excite investors and move market in one direction,,next thing in that same speech,,he will make another statement that its not pleasing to investors,,market to change direction again,,I think I will stick to the data own release so once I see negative I knw its negative and know the direction,,once its positive I know its positive and knw the direction too.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ned:
thanx a milla man. very gud explanation.

and congrats 4 ur wins so far. wshing u more wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
deniQ: @ned:
thanx a milla man. very gud explanation.

and congrats 4 ur wins so far. wshing u more wink
ur boy is loyal,,I wish u same too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: bro did u notice that those critical pricing days are over in bom,,and bro from experience me no dey trade speech or conference again,,since am not watchin it live,,for example draghi can make a positive statement in a speech,,which will excite investors and move market in one direction,,next thing in that same speech,,he will make another statement that its not pleasing to investors,,market to change direction again,,I think I will stick to the data own release so once I see negative I knw its negative and know the direction,,once its positive I know its positive and knw the direction too.
Yes bro..really you are on point.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Yes bro..really you are on point.
thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
Chai!! I no get time enter market today. Nedbert just carry everything. Congrats bro, more green to ur account.

Let's keep it rolling.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
meritdee: Chai!! I no get time enter market today. Nedbert just carry everything. Congrats bro, more green to ur account.

Let's keep it rolling.
bro bom money no they finish,,let me also introduce smtin to the house to help u curb indiscipline,,do you know bom has settings that can enable you set the amount you want to bet in a day,,the duration you want to be online,,the number of positions you want to be open and finally ýou can exclude yourself from the site for a particular time,,I use the last one beginning frm last week friday,,once I reach my target for a day even if na for morning I set a limit so no matter what I can't trade again till the next day,,that way I have reduced unnecessary lossses arising from over betting..the stuff is called self exclusion settings on bom...nice features to fight greed,,cos greed is the greatest enemy in financial world,,even gurus are still fighting it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by haychPee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
deniQ:

Sincere n simple answer: It is one of d quickest ways to lose all ur money on BOM. As far as I kno, d data used on Randy Index is computer-generated by BOM. it's not live mkt data. Meaning? it is very easy for BOM to cook up things there. Ask d gurus in d house 1st b4 u loose all ur capital. My 2kobo.
Thanks so much bro i really app ur response...i made 3k$ frm ΐτ̲̅ 1 time lk dat bt afta withdrawin 2k$ i decided †̥ trade wit d 1k$ bt in a twinkle of an eye i lost d 1k$ so dat mks me talk †̥ my senses dat after all i'v made som $s Απϑ withdrew bt Ʋ know nature...am now tinking of goin back bt b4 doin dat i just want †̥ know d brain behind ΐτ̲̅...tnkz so much once again...more grease †̥ ur elbow!!! Thumbs up!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: bro I go to the calendar minutes before it is released and perch ooo..like today for the cad news,I opened forexpros,my chart and bom by 1.25pm as the news comes up by 1.30pm,I set my time to 5mins,and choose UC,,then eyes glued on forexpros report,,immediately even before 1.31pm the data came out positive.Immediately I clicked fall uc,,another bet,choose gc,,click fall,same with ec fall,,bro why I prefer 5mins is dat most of this news reaction is temporary,,yesterday when gbp news came up,I used 15mins,I lost one cos by 15mins they have started pickin up back,but 5mins and 10won,,so today I used 5mins so I no go hear story and all won,,and after sometime too they started pickin up,,am just tryin to play safe..the system is nt perfect,,bt yesterday and today news I have won 7 and lost 1..and I do stick with high impact news on forexpros because sometimes the high impact news on forexfactory is medium impact on forexpros..
NICE ONE, BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT SOMETIMES AFTER NEWS IS RELEASED THE PRICE GO THE ODA WAY FOR SOME MINUTES BEFORE MOVING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE NEWS.. FOR E.G, USD MAY COME OUT NEGETIVE IN NEWS AT 1.30PM,BUT USDJPY WILL RISE FOR MAYBE ABOUT 7 MINUTES BEFORE RETRACING BACK...THATS WHY ITS NICE TO WATCH THE CHAT BEFORE JUMPING IN...
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
naijaobi:
NICE ONE, BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT SOMETIMES AFTER NEWS IS RELEASED THE PRICE GO THE ODA WAY FOR SOME MINUTES BEFORE MOVING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE NEWS.. FOR E.G, USD MAY COME OUT NEGETIVE IN NEWS AT 1.30PM,BUT USDJPY WILL RISE FOR MAYBE ABOUT 7 MINUTES BEFORE RETRACING BACK...THATS WHY ITS NICE TO WATCH THE CHAT BEFORE JUMPING IN...
THANKS
nice one bro,,thats the aim of it all for us to put heads together..you made a point though i havent noticed it doesnt mean it doesnt happen,,me no be forex guru started with bom,,but like i say i havent noticed it but as you have pointed it out i will keep an eye for it,,but normally i do trade all pairs related to the currency affected,,like yesterday was gbp,, i traded gj,gu,gc,eg,today was cad,,i traded uc,gc.ec,,all was profitable except eg yesterday 15mins,,it moved in my direction beginnin frm the first minute but started retracin frm the 10th min,,thats why today i used 5mins and won all.i do check chart before trading..so bro is dere any possibility that all the pairs might go in the other direction for 7mins before retracin,,why am askin is that if out of all the pairs related to the news if 1 will move in opposite direction while others will still move in the right direction am still okay,at least in the business,losing is among,,so oga naijabbi abeg enlighten me more about news trading,so we all can be learning,,thanks..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
haychPee:
Thanks so much bro i really app ur response...i made 3k$ frm ΐτ̲̅ 1 time lk dat bt afta withdrawin 2k$ i decided †̥ trade wit d 1k$ bt in a twinkle of an eye i lost d 1k$ so dat mks me talk †̥ my senses dat after all i'v made som $s Απϑ withdrew bt Ʋ know nature...am now tinking of goin back bt b4 doin dat i just want †̥ know d brain behind ΐτ̲̅...tnkz so much once again...more grease †̥ ur elbow!!! Thumbs up!
what bet type do you use on the random index
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: bro I go to the calendar minutes before it is released and perch ooo..like today for the cad news,I opened forexpros,my chart and bom by 1.25pm as the news comes up by 1.30pm,I set my time to 5mins,and choose UC,,then eyes glued on forexpros report,,immediately even before 1.31pm the data came out positive.Immediately I clicked fall uc,,another bet,choose gc,,click fall,same with ec fall,,bro why I prefer 5mins is dat most of this news reaction is temporary,,yesterday when gbp news came up,I used 15mins,I lost one cos by 15mins they have started pickin up back,but 5mins and 10won,,so today I used 5mins so I no go hear story and all won,,and after sometime too they started pickin up,,am just tryin to play safe..the system is nt perfect,,bt yesterday and today news I have won 7 and lost 1..and I do stick with high impact news on forexpros because sometimes the high impact news on forexfactory is medium impact on forexpros..

Chairman sir, plz i want 2 get something straight. If the news is on USD for e.g, once d time reaches, should i go to betonmarket and select i.e market usd/jpy then 5min, then $10 payout then click get bet prices, then when d news comes out i will chose either rise/fall or should i wait until d news come out b4 i go tru all d process? And how do u place more than 1 trade, at once or after each one? Wont the market direction reverse? Plz i need ur ans to d questions, dont get angry at me plz. Thnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Also once i select market i.e usd/eur, 5min duration, 10 usd payout and click get bet prices, has d time started reading, or till i select either rise/fall?
4give my bad english. Try clear me so i wont waist my coins.. Tnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
saintfaculty: Also once i select market i.e usd/eur, 5min duration, 10 usd payout and click get bet prices, has d time started reading, or till i select either rise/fall?
4give my bad english. Try clear me so i wont waist my coins.. Tnx
abeg i no be sir,,i be your boy,once you click bet thats when your time will start counting..please make sure you get the data first to know if its negative or positive so you can know the direction, you can open different tab and open your bom account and choose different trade on different page,,hope this helps,,another thing please ask we are all learning,,and please remember money mangement no system is 100% guaranteed,,like how oga naijaobi pointed out something.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by haychPee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: what bet type do you use on the random index
75...Wit a strategy lk dat...ar Ʋ on BB
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
haychPee:
there was a strategy i once used for random index in/out 5mins,though the returns was very low,,but the profit was steady,,but if you lose ehhh,,,lol grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
haychPee:
bro u fit still drop your strategy dont be surprised some1 can even modernize it....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: abeg i no be sir,,i be your boy,once you click bet thats when your time will start counting..please make sure you get the data first to know if its negative or positive so you can know the direction, you can open different tab and open your bom account and choose different trade on different page,,hope this helps,,another thing please ask we are all learning,,and please remember money mangement no system is 100% guaranteed,,like how oga naijaobi pointed out something.

Thank u sir, got it sir. U're d man. God bless
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
please why is it that some of the news listed as high impact on forexfactory is not high impact on forexpros,even some high impact news on forexfactory is not even listed on forexpros shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dotun4luv(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
nedbert: abeg i no be sir,,i be your boy,once you click bet thats when your time will start counting..please make sure you get the data first to know if its negative or positive so you can know the direction, you can open different tab and open your bom account and choose different trade on different page,,hope this helps,,another thing please ask we are all learning,,and please remember money mangement no system is 100% guaranteed,,like how oga naijaobi pointed out something.
... Greeting to all the gurus and dude in the how,my homage goes to the thread owner and those who in one way or the other entourage him in making this thread a success one,....Please all house i need a full detail on how to be a BOM successful investor like you've done,please sirs i kindly seek for full guide line on how to successfully use the site in becoming a successful investor and i don't mind to pay if it requires.... Please you can reach me through the email below... Thanks and God bless you..
E-mail: michealadesanmi@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
dotun4luv: ... Greeting to all the gurus and dude in the how,my homage goes to the thread owner and those who in one way or the other entourage him in making this thread a success one,....Please all house i need a full detail on how to be a BOM successful investor like you've done,please sirs i kindly seek for full guide line on how to successfully use the site in becoming a successful investor and i don't mind to pay if it requires.... Please you can reach me through the email below... Thanks and God bless you..
E-mail: michealadesanmi@gmail.com
start 4rm season 1 and save ur coins
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
In as much as some of u wil disagree with me,u realy need ur charts to b suxesful betn on bom.wit d charts u can trade for 5 minutes and suxid continuosly.u can nw combine wit oda sites to become a brutal don on bom

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:10am On Sep 26, 2012
jtmoneyjt: In as much as some of u wil disagree with me,u realy need ur charts to b suxesful betn on bom.wit d charts u can trade for 5 minutes and suxid continuosly.u can nw combine wit oda sites to become a brutal don on bom
yes ooo you are very correct
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 3:17am On Sep 26, 2012
Waoo, I have been off this thread for a few days now, and I dey visit another nearby. I must really commend nedbert (a.k.a prince123) for the resurgence of the thread. You are doing a great job bro. More greens to your account.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2012
Gud morn guys.there is one feature I don't understand in BOM. This is 'sell/claim bet' on portfolio section. Pls can someone explain how this stuff is use lipsrsealed waiting... embarassed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2012
toluxa1: Waoo, I have been off this thread for a few days now, and I dey visit another nearby. I must really commend nedbert (a.k.a prince123) for the resurgence of the thread. You are doing a great job bro. More greens to your account.
my oga is in the building,,i pity bom
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2012
INFO70: Gud morn guys.there is one feature I don't understand in BOM. This is 'sell/claim bet' on portfolio section. Pls can someone explain how this stuff is use lipsrsealed waiting... embarassed
once your bet has expired positive or negative...the sell/claim will appear once your click on it if its positive the amount will reflect in your main account.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2012
euro pairs is going down,,going down its going down,,just like london bridge,,just remembering my nursery school day rhymes grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2012
please where is naijaobi,,he raised a point,,pls bro show come explain na angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by haychPee(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: there was a strategy i once used for random index in/out 5mins,though the returns was very low,,but the profit was steady,,but if you lose ehhh,,,lol grin
Let me know d system!

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.