Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111031 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2012
chai.. God punish Starcomms o.......... that evil network no allow me chop 3 sure GBP bet... only one. Had to close the other when it was still on connecting stage after 5 mins *crying*
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2012
haychPee:
Nooo...10,20,40 etc
if you bet 10dollars and lose,,if you bet 20dollars and win,you are still loss of 8dollars profit
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Isonguyo1: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2012
good morning house, i need help with indicator. who have should send to princeworld32@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2012
GC, GJ n GU wia green 4 me on d GBP news dis mrng ala nedbert's newsing strategy. although na tashiri shikini moni. bt small small sha. For now wat is impt 4 me is dt it wrks.

To God be d glory.

nedbert daalu oooo, oshe, nagode. cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: what of if one is higher and the other is lower for same currency,,same time,,different news.

If there are only two news forecast for this currency and the 2 contradicts at the time of the actual news release. Bro, best advice is to stay clear o, live to bet another day.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2012
omakay: Has anybody ever considered trading the NO-TOUCH option on BOM? You guys should try it. You'll all be surprised at your trading results

Bro, y nt throw some light on HOW u do it? U seem 2 hav bin recording successes wit it. enlighten ur bros in d house.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2012
this is what i call narrow escape,,thanks forexpros.your news release was fast in seconds,if na forexfactory i rely on man for hear am...but i noticed some stuff,,there was already a reaction even before the news came out positive..gu was just falling,,when the news on gbp gdp came out,,it went up,and fell.current account release was negative too,,that was why i raised that question,,what if there were different news on same currency,,same time,,and also what if you noticed a very sharp reaction few seconds or mins before the news release....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2012
deniQ: GC, GJ n GU wia green 4 me on d GBP news dis mrng ala nedbert's newsing strategy. although na tashiri shikini moni. bt small small sha. For now wat is impt 4 me is dt it wrks.

To God be d glory.

*crying* I entered GU, GA and GJ. This f**ktard starcomms modem only allowed GJ to go tru after 3 mins of the news. I gats close the remaining 2 when the fool is still connecting after 5mins..... This is not the first time starcomms would do this to me. If i'm not allowed to trade, how do these foolish people want me to be paying their huge bill every month na?

Any suggestion on better modem abeg?

Congrats bro, I go drink water on top this single one wey i chop too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2012
deniQ: GC, GJ n GU wia green 4 me on d GBP news dis mrng ala nedbert's newsing strategy. although na tashiri shikini moni. bt small small sha. For now wat is impt 4 me is dt it wrks.

To God be d glory.

no probs bro,,but na narrow escape,,anything above 5mins go hear am,,and more over i think there were differnt news on gbp,,one came out negative,,the other positive,,maybe next time such times you can stay out,,missed trade is better than lost cash
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee: chai.. God punish Starcomms o.......... that evil network no allow me chop 3 sure GBP bet... only one. Had to close the other when it was still on connecting stage after 5 mins *crying*

Aha...bro. Kpele. Cry no more u'hia? Clin ur eyes.
Stuffs like dat happen...ever so. u'll strike bck soon n hammer heavy time. grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by kupsonrex: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2012
omakay: Has anybody ever considered trading the NO-TOUCH option on BOM? You guys should try it. You'll all be surprised at your trading results

just checked but cannot trade for minutes/hours except for days
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: this is what i call narrow escape,,thanks forexpros.your news release was fast in seconds,if na forexfactory i rely on man for hear am...but i noticed some stuff,,there was already a reaction even before the news came out positive..gu was just falling,,when the news on gbp gdp came out,,it went up,and fell.current account release was negative too,,that was why i raised that question,,what if there were different news on same currency,,same time,,and also what if you noticed a very sharp reaction few seconds or mins before the news release....
yeah we've mentioned this on the previous page, the market is so cunning, GBP only went up to find support before falling withing that 5 scatterlly within that 5 mins of news release.

All the news I saw here came out negative and if u check ur signal summary secs before the news, u would see that pairs with GBP were changing to SS. I was even tempted to enter before the news cuz i already knew it was falling.

Devil sha try him power this morning sha tru starcomms, yet I still go green
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2012
am already warming up for NFP next week grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: no probs bro,,but na narrow escape,,anything above 5mins go hear am,,and more over i think there were differnt news on gbp,,one came out negative,,the other positive,,maybe next time such times you can stay out,,missed trade is better than lost cash

Right bro. bt if u luk closely at d news items on ur precious fxpros econ calendar, u wld notice dat d high impact news item was positive. so wat i did was to ignore d negative low impact news item n trade based on d high impact news. cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee:
yeah we've mentioned this on the previous page, the market is so cunning, GBP only went up to find support before falling withing that 5 scatterlly within that 5 mins of news release.

All the news I saw here came out negative and if u check ur signal summary secs before the news, u would see that pairs with GBP were changing to SS. I was even tempted to enter before the news cuz i already knew it was falling.

Devil sha try him power this morning sha tru starcomms, yet I still go green
gdp was green,bro more greens,,sometimes this network can be to your advantage,,for example network fit mess up,,then finally you go even see say na even losing bet,, grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2012
deniQ:

Right bro. bt if u luk closely at d news items on ur precious fxpros econ calendar, u wld notice dat d high impact news item was positive. so wat i did was to ignore d negative low impact news item n trade based on d high impact news. cool
you smart sha,,just we need to try and cover all loose ends,,like even doing NFP there are other news release but every1 knw say na NFP be the baba,,am so happy for this thread cant remember when last we had pple together like dis grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2012
lets all try and visit this site http://www.henryliuforex.com/ click on forex news trading,,this is one of the gurus in forex and he trades only the news..also give explanation,,,,then if you havent download dat pdf file i attach it again,,it gives idea of those tradeable news.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: you smart sha,,just we need to try and cover all loose ends,,like even doing NFP there are other news release but every1 knw say na NFP be the baba,,am so happy for this thread cant remember when last we had pple together like dis grin

yea...house quite populated dis mrng. i bliv na because bro.ned cook deicious BOM jelloff rice. so d aroma just dey invite bros wey bin don commot house go neighbouring houses. grin grin grin ned u do well. same all others wey dey contribute.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: lets all try and visit this site http://www.henryliuforex.com/ click on forex news trading,,this is one of the gurus in forex and he trades only the news..also give explanation,,,,then if you havent download dat pdf file i attach it again,,it gives idea of those tradeable news.

Thanks for dis.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2012
deniQ:

yea...house quite populated dis mrng. i bliv na because bro.ned cook deicious BOM jelloff rice. so d aroma just dey invite bros wey bin don commot house go neighbouring houses. grin grin grin ned u do well. same all others wey dey contribute.
which one be delicious bom jelloe rice grin grin grin ;Di laff soteeeee bom dash me money grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by blogger77: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2012
Lets all try to visit this site http://www.justbuyorsell.com, it an online trading platform in Nigeria where you can sell, buy anything for free. Click on sign in if you already have an account or click on register if you dont have an account yet. Once registered, log into your account, click on selling and then click on add new product, start adding and listing your products for sell. It is all free.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: which one be delicious bom jelloe rice grin grin grin ;Di laff soteeeee bom dash me money grin grin grin grin grin grin
gud for u. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2012
I guess we are all preparing our baskets for the US session.. High Impact news by 1:30pm Lagos time...

Green green green I pray
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee: I guess we are all preparing our baskets for the US session.. High Impact news by 1:30pm Lagos time...

Green green green I pray
what of benin time,,lol,,am still considerin if I go trade am,,too many us news at same time,,make I dey watch sha,,becos I no want donate my today winnings back to them
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: what of benin time,,lol,,am still considerin if I go trade am,,too many us news at same time,,make I dey watch sha,,becos I no want donate my today winnings back to them

lmao
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
*warming up for 1.30pm* Oya, let's go dia! I pray make bom no go bring in critical pricing of a thing o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hope I'm not the only one here who thinks UJ and UC are gonna go long while GU and NU are going short when the news comes out.... Bet with care sha o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Does it means that ones d news is out as green(positive) that the affected currency will rise, then red(negative) the affected currency will fall. Am i correct?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
GU acting funny already... I aint gonna enter that one immediately
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
not good to enter
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Conflicting news
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Conflicting news

No be small.... I just hide my head dey look the market from far

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (104) (Reply)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.