Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,059 members, 7,973,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111261 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: please lets all download this report that shows those news that move alot of pips,i have been using it and its a wonderful guide,,bom must pay in green grin

Which report o?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: please lets all download this report that shows those news that move alot of pips,i have been using it and its a wonderful guide,,bom must pay in green grin

Am a newbie sir, i hav downloaded tnx. But how can it help us when d news comes up?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
meritdee:

Which report o?
didn't u see the attached pdf file
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: didn't u see the attached pdf file

where bro?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: didn't u see the attached pdf file

oh yeah, seen....*thumbs up*
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
after a long hiatus......and this thread is still kicking it.

Guys.......great work.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
harizonal123: Due to several complaints of Betonmarkets traders, of Bom not living up to expectations. I went on a long research, trying to find another binary option broker that would be better of than Bom. I came up with the following.
1. 98% of binary option brokers don't offer demo account. Even wen they do, u must fund ur life account B4 a demo is offered.
2. 98% of them are not regulated.
3. Nearly all of their clients have difficulties in withdrawal & find withdrawal process complicated.
4. Keep away from those ones that offer's big bonuses & no deposit bonus cos b4 withdrawal u are required trade 20 or 25*wager(bonus), which is the requirement before withdrawal. Meaning $100 bonus must equal to a profit of $2000 minimum balance.
5. Monthly withdrawal must not exceed initial deposit or u r charged with extra fee for additional withdrawal.
6. Most of their clients have a common complain of wrong data feed & data manipulation.
7. Minimum investment as high as $25 per trade.
8.Alot of fraud & scam alerts on binary option brokers.
9. Some minimum withdrawal as high as $200. If u had a loss & have $ 199 as balance, it cannot be withdrawn.
10. Some of the good brokers that I found do not even offer ''option builder''.where u can set ur expiry time & the amount u'r willing to risk. They aways have expiry time that's already on the traing platform such as 15,m 30m, 1h, 1d & 1w with a mininum investment amount of mayb $25 to choose.
These are the ones I can remember,there r lots more.
However, if u r still interested in making profit & withdrawing ur profit safely wit no complain, here r the few I find reliable. No scam alerts & r regulated.
1. Tradesmarter.com
2. 24option.com
3. Anyoption.com
Conclusion: Most of d complain listed here r very rare with BOM. So, my advice 4 now is to remain with bom. They will be back & better

This ur research.........I reserve my comments.......who regulates 24option.com??......cos I do know that 24option.com and optionfair.com is owned by the same company......Mika Holdings Inc

.....and I am a victim of optionfair.com.
Lemme spare u guys of the details..........summary is that they (optionfair.com) blocked my account after seeing my account balance.....but fortunately for me I snipped all the details concerning my account before it was blocked, and for the benefit of all the would be doubting thomases.....view the screenshot of my account balance below.....before it was blocked.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Shey! Mtn network don do me bad today. I no fit enter Market during great new of today. I need to change to a better network. My joy is that my one week tf is getting greener
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
puskin:

This ur research.........I reserve my comments.......who regulates 24option.com??......cos I do know that 24option.com and optionfair.com is owned by the same company......Mika Holdings Inc

Lemme spare u guys of the details..........summary is that they (optionfair.com) blocked my account after seeing my account balance.....but fortunately for me I snipped all the details concerning my account before it was blocked, and for the benefit of all the would be doubting thomases.....view the screenshot of my account balance below.....before it was blocked.
bro i throway too many salute for you,,so na 100dollars you turn to 8000dollars,or didnt you deposit,you too much joor,,i need to come make you coach me,,,all this people na scam after all your hardwork,,so what was the reason for blocking your account.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
puskin:

Now, the only thing optionfair said to me during a live chat with their customercare manager......was that.....their Risk dept. saw my account as a risk. IMAGINE. .......and since then they have not responded to any of my emails.

Im only saying this....so that everyone should be wary of all these numerous binaryoptions brokers.

After doing my research.......my next line action is to send an email to the regulators in their country, and optionfair is registered in the name of Mika Holdings Inc in both Cyprus and British Virgin Islands.

Now...no man is an island.......I'M OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
puskin:

Now, the only thing optionfair said to me during a live chat with their customercare manager......was that.....their Risk dept. saw my account as a risk. IMAGINE. .......and since then they have not responded to any of my emails.

Im only saying this....so that everyone should be wary of all these numerous binaryoptions brokers.

After doing my research.......my next line action is to send an email to the regulators in their country, and optionfair is registered in the name of Mika Holdings Inc in both Cyprus and British Virgin Islands.

Now...no man is an island.......i'm open to more suggestions.
did you deposit any money
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: bro i throway too many salute for you,,so na 100dollars you turn to 8000dollars,or didnt you deposit,you too much joor,,i need to come make you coach me,,,all this people na scam after all your hardwork,,so what was the reason for blocking your account.

......that I did not open my account with a Nigerian IP.......wherever they got that from undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
nedbert: did you deposit any money

No.....I traded with their WELCOME BONUS. The day i wanted to deposit and do my verification.......the cust. rep asked for my username...i told him......and it did not take long for him to invite me to speak with their cust.care manager. They saw my account and they started singing a different tune. grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
puskin:

No.....I traded with their WELCOME BONUS. The day i wanted to deposit and do my verification.......the cust. rep asked for my username...i told him......and it did not take long for him to invite me to speak with their cust.care manager. They saw my account and they started singing a different tune. grin grin
bro if after a month you can turn 100dollars to 8000dollars,,first of all just be greatful cos that knowledge can still profit you in bom,, i dnt really blame you, i blame that dude on the other thread that suggested optionfair even sold a manual on it and even lied that he has withdrawn..all the same write an email to their regulators first,,keep distubin their customer care sha,,those pple are real scam,,no wonder they keep callin me to deposit,,that was wen i smelt a rat,,cos no real company should be persuadin customer to deposit,,bom cant call you asking you to deposit,,that was wen i left optionfair
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2012
SUGGESTIONS??.....Anyone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: bro if after a month you can turn 100dollars to 8000dollars,

Guy....the thing no be beans .....enough risk taking dey involved.....anyways life is full of risk.

first of all just be greatful cos that knowledge can still profit you in bom,, i dnt really blame you, i blame that dude on the other thread that suggested optionfair even sold a manual on it and even lied that he has withdrawn.

They were calling me too.....and even said they will give me a strategy if only i deposit a minimum of $500.

.all the same write an email to their regulators first,,keep distubin their customer care sha,,those pple are real scam,,no wonder they keep callin me to deposit,,that was wen i smelt a rat,,cos no real company should be persuadin customer to deposit,,bom cant call you asking you to deposit,,that was wen i left optionfair

BOM get financially capable backers.......so they ain't afraid of any amount you will want to stake
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by omakay(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Has anybody ever considered trading the NO-TOUCH option on BOM? You guys should try it. You'll all be surprised at your trading results
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2012
omakay: Has anybody ever considered trading the NO-TOUCH option on BOM? You guys should try it. You'll all be surprised at your trading results
explain
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2012
puskin: SUGGESTIONS??.....Anyone
write an email to their regulators first,,keep distubin their customer care sha,,do you know any big time forum for binary traders,,you can post your story there you might get tight reply
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: write an email to their regulators first,,keep distubin their customer care sha,,do you know any big time forum for binary traders,,you can post your story there you might get tight reply

Exactly what I was hoping to get from u guys in here......Google hasn't done much for me in this regard.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by haychPee(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: runbet is very risky ooo,you can even ose twice or thrice in a row

Yes Ʋ'я right bt i multiply my stake after losing so that anytym i win i recover my evrytin then start over again...dat's d system i use!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2012
What's good today greenwich people... GBP 9:30am news.. High impact on forexpro and forexfactory.
I think we should be alert and be watchful

More green
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2012
haychPee:

Yes Ʋ'я right bt i multiply my stake after losing so that anytym i win i recover my evrytin then start over again...dat's d system i use!
for example if you bet 10dols and lose,,you bet 100dols to recover and still lose,,that's bad,,how do you multiply to win back,,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee: What's good today greenwich people... GBP 9:30am news.. High impact on forexpro and forexfactory.
I think we should be alert and be watchful

More green
am with you bro,,cutlass sharpened,,bt don't forget money management oooo,,to avoid stories that touch
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: am with you bro,,cutlass sharpened,,bt don't forget money management oooo,,to avoid stories that touch

Money mgt is essential, I knw that right boss. Me sef no go climb okada without my helmet na
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2012
please i want to ask,,what if a news that came out is neither positive or negative in number,,its just the same number with the forecasted,,what happens in that situation..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2012
plz guyz how do i use MT4 PLATFORM TO TRADE BOM OR MONITOR MARKET MOVEMENT?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee:

Money mgt is essential, I knw that right boss. Me sef no go climb okada without my helmet na
i have a question what of in situation that different news were released same time on a particular currency,,we need to trash all this shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: i have a question what of in situation that different news were released same time on a particular currency,,we need to trash all this shocked

If the actual news is higher than forecast then its in bullish/long form and if lower, its in bearish/short form.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by haychPee(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: for example if you bet 10dols and lose,,you bet 100dols to recover and still lose,,that's bad,,how do you multiply to win back,,,
Nooo...10,20,40 etc
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee:

If the actual news is higher than forecast then its in bullish/long form and if lower, its in bearish/short form.
what of if one is higher and the other is lower for same currency,,same time,,different news.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: please i want to ask,,what if a news that came out is neither positive or negative in number,,its just the same number with the forecasted,,what happens in that situation..

There will be no volatility.......the market would not react @all

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.