Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (19177 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by drealsirhid: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Okija_juju: If Ndi Igbo are jews, it only makes sense the Jesus is a direct desendant of Arochukwu.. wink
grin
I dey laugh
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Koikoi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
no wonder he is one of the most hated man alive on this planet. .*smh tongue

He loves you more than yourself irrespective of your myopic view of life. He calls on you today so that he can lighten your burden. Today is your day of salvation. Tomorrow may just be too late for you. Heed HIS call and save yourself. I, also love you!
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Gwekzy: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
he is an isoko man
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by mmmustapha(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Clemzy16: This so-called pastors are making me so tired of christianity these days.
islam is d solution
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by oluMyderz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
xtianity ma foot!...confused religion
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Cuddlemii: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
bunmioguns:
May God forgive you. . . .

Who is worse? An unbeliever/A pagan saying what he believes in or the mediocre christains/pastors who created such a poster to mock Jesus? This is high level of blaspheming! To cap it up, they dressed him up in a traditional attire. May God forgive all of us!

We have to start the cleansing from the household of God first, what impression does the poster give of our religion that is the crux of the matter & not the lament of a pagan.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
I am confused. How is Jesus Christ an Ibo man ?
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is why i am currently undecided when it comes to religion, because of all this confusions about this and that. Too much dem say dem say.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by nitrogen(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Freewilly: And this made the front page? It's very clear who put this on the front page is trying to start somthing.
Exactly. You correct joor.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by nitrogen(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: This is why i am currently undecided when it comes to religion, because of all this confusions about this and that. Too much dem say dem say.
Whaoh! Means you must be one of these internet kids.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by SisiKill1: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
I initially thought you had a brain. I thought wrong. In my army, you'd be a cannon fodder at best.
Blah Blah Blah. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
nitrogen:
Whaoh! Means you must be one of these internet kids.
What do you mean by i am one of those "internet" kids?? Just because i Choose not to believe in all this dem say stuff doesn't make me an internet kid or whatever that is. And mind you, I believe that their is a supreme being, but i choose not to believe in all this jesus is this race jesus is that race. And do this and do that. You shouldn't need religion to guide you in doing what you think is right.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by basisop(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes i am sure. because of him billions of people around the world have did throughout the century, not to mention all the cultural genocide, r.ape, pillage, etc. .

HIS punishment will crush you faster than you can imagine.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by mrperfect(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Failing to make something out of this.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2012
bunmioguns:
May God forgive you. . . .

God will not forgive me because God knows i have done no wrong. i am just exposing a culprit.

Youngzedd:

GO TO HELL!

i do not believe in hell because i know i will be reincarnated. .

Mr.chippychappy:
Jesus Christ is a spiritual being of all race and tribe . You can use any language to pray to him . Petty things such as tribal boundaries can't be used to limit Jesus Christ . Technically there's nothing wrong with saying Jesus christ is from your country or tribe .So yes i believe he is an Igbo man , the same way i believe he is Asante , Efik , Urhobo and Jewish.

unfortunately, he was only a man who got convicted for treason against the stable and prosperous Roman Empire and for irreligious views by the Sarhedin. he was also a troublemaker, a plagarizer (copying ideas from earlier Traditional Faiths and judaism) and finally, a magician who fooled imbeciles with petty tricks, illusions and stage shows. our todays magicians such as chris angel, can do better tricks than turning wine into water or making bread out of thin air..

Hezzymania:
guy u're mocking d king of kings, well at ur own peril....and posters n stickers tat stick dis kind of topic to d front page u better beware...he's no respecter respecter of anyone

i recognise no King on this planet save H.R.H Saarkin Daura Faruk Umar Faruk, living descendant of the true Haussa Bakwai.

lanetrips: @pagan watch wat u say and write abt the Lord of lords

your words dont mean anything to me because unlike you, i am not bound by the slave chains to a jewish white man i have never even seen or heard of and who has brought nothing but pain and misery to my beloved Nation.

I am an Independant Pagan Maguzawa Haussa and my Lord is Saarkin Aljinnu, Lord of the Dark Spirits and i pay my respects to all the other Godly Spirits. .

Koikoi:

He loves you more than yourself irrespective of your myopic view of life. He calls on you today so that he can lighten your burden. Today is your day of salvation. Tomorrow may just be too late for you. Heed HIS call and save yourself. I, also love you!

if he loves me so much, then let him pay my electricity bills. .tongue

basisop:

HIS punishment will crush you faster than you can imagine.

i have burnt down several idols of jesus in my life because i am aginst man-worship. the only punishment that has ever crushed me to date, was the whipping i got from my school teacher when i was young, for my mockery in class.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by lacasa: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2012
gurujoe: yes! He is an IGBO. He speaks d language whn He raise d little gal frm dead.

LMFAO!!!
gringringrin
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2012
gurujoe: yes! He is an IGBO. He speaks SPOKE d language whn He raise d little gal frm dead.

That's better! Nairalanders and their bullets everytime. I jst can't help but start taking my time to correct you

*your 'raise' too get problem bt I guess that's jst a mistake wink
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by ebere1712: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2012
mmmustapha: islam is d solution
Fu*ck isam, fu*ck you
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who is worse? An unbeliever/A pagan saying what he believes in or the mediocre christains/pastors who created such a poster to mock Jesus? This is high level of blaspheming! Blasphemy To cap it up, they dressed him up in a traditional attire. May God forgive all of us!

We have to start the cleansing from the household of God first, what impression does the poster give of our religion that is the crux of the matter & not the lament of a pagan.

That's better wink
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by ebere1712: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2012
Yes Yesu is a bonafide son of the land. He is an Igbo Ichie
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2012
speedyboi:

That's better! Nairalanders and their bullets everytime. I jst can't help but start taking my time to correct you

you are fighting a nearly lost battle. .
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA: I am an Independant Pagan Maguzawa Haussa and my Lord is Saarkin Aljinnu, Lord of the Dark Spirits and i pay my respects to all the other Godly Spirits
shocked shocked MOGBE!!! *places hand on the head and eventually faints* *wakes up*
Can someone tell if we are still alive or my eyes are going through a major revolution.

Pagan 9ja....abeg, be kind enough to enlighten me of that part wink embarassed
PAGAN 9JA:

you are fighting a nearly lost battle. .

Lol....really? Jx lemme try my best wink
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by samkoro: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2012
Clemzy16: This so-called pastors are making me so tired of christianity these days.

Then go and join islam, the religion of peace/murder
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2012
speedyboi:

shocked shocked MOGBE!!! *places hand on the head and eventually faints* *wakes up*
Can someone tell if we are still alive or my eyes are going through a major revolution.

Pagan 9ja....abeg, be kind enough to enlighten me of that part wink embarassed

its nothing really. i just follow traditional Hausa religion. We Maguzawa are the last surving Pagan Hausa today.

its obviously evident it seems that you never heard of us. quite understandable i must say. .tongue
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

Then go and join islam, the religion of peace/murder

that is not the only choice left. these 2 irreligions do not own the monopoly.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by akigbemaru: 2:35am On Aug 05, 2012
There should be no religion in this life again, it's a pure human creation to debar progress.
Then, if you have the political tool of religion you win, but titular tool is no good.
Story of just is just a fairy tale like Beowolf and Cinderella, historians still want to know where these stories emanated from. Either it s truly from England or Germany
Jesus Christ was born in Israel, nobody in israel ever bears that name Jesus. The ame Jesus came from Spanish people who spread the Aramaic religion in south America.
For instance, Jesus name is called esus instead of JEsus.
Modernity will expose all these fake religions.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by igboboy1(m): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2012
una sabi lie, he is mexican

Jesús Chávez is a guy i used to train with in the boxing gym...smh #naijasef
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Cuddlemii: 5:11am On Aug 05, 2012
speedyboi:

That's better wink

Please take note of your grammatical blunder.
Who was your English teacher in primary school?
Wasted education! Shame on you Speedyboi!
Smh
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by skillet(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2012
from all indications, the ibo people share the same lineage with the jews. so Jesus is jewish, while the ibos are also jewish.

i wont go as far as sayin Jesus is ibo, but do the math yourself.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by strangest(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2012
speedyboi:

Seriously I think you have a complex problem. We are nigerians and not british, even some british that I chat with can't get their grammar correct, what of the americans that use 'wanna' and gonna', guess you have a lot of correction to make there.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Bella3(f): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2012
JESUS is LORD OF ALL LIFE. AS GOD IS THE MASTER AND LORD OVER JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by bashirlink: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2012
saying Jesus has no ethnic boundary is totally absorbing, would you or anyone translate the meaning when he Jesus said i am sent to the lost sheep of Israelite? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Jokes Section Trading Centre [Usernames For Sale!] / Funny Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.