Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,951 members, 7,949,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (19259 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Bella3(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
@pagan
thank God, you knw HE LIVES forever. And goodluck wit the fight. When you finish, let us knw, am sure the world wil wana hear hw u were previlaged to see his face!
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Lensface: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Another wonder of illusion
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Blah Blah Blah. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blah Blah Blah?! Speech disorder, certainly. undecided
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by kingroyce: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

jesus did not create me. he is just a self-proclaimed Lord who got the punishment he deserved by the highly trained & disciplined Roman Soldiers.
He got the punishment that he purposely came to suffer 4 our sakes, if ur literate then u should know what a prophecy means- it was prophesied that he'll come and die by many prophets and even when he came, he still prophecied his TIMELY death AND RESURRECTION.by his raising back to life in 3 days the same soldiers were at his grave and at this time No Soldier could stop him. IF U LIKE DENY THE VERY Christ that keeps u, so far u cant see air does it mean air doesn't exist? Yet Jesus is more real than the air,till today we still experience him.I UNDerstand u've been deceived since from birth.pls it's not ur fault where u came to realise urself but it's ur fault where u end up both in this life and beyond this earthly life.ask isa abuba, johnson suleman,yinka davis- all these men have been in islam longer than u.help urself. Read the revelations in d bible u'll c life is running out on the earth,the prophesies are fulfilling daily.ur life is ur choice
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Ozonelayer1: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
In fact JESUS christ is my sinior brother,we ar 4rom NSUKKA in ENUGU state,no cause 4 an alarm he is every were
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ayubaayo: And who gives a fĂșck what you believe!

people do. that is why i am here.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingroyce:
He got the punishment that he purposely came to suffer 4 our sakes, if ur literate then u should know what a prophecy means- it was prophesied that he'll come and die by many prophets and even when he came, he still prophecied his TIMELY death AND RESURRECTION.by his raising back to life in 3 days the same soldiers were at his grave and at this time No Soldier could stop him. IF U LIKE DENY THE VERY Christ that keeps u, so far u cant see air does it mean air doesn't exist? Yet Jesus is more real than the air,till today we still experience him.I UNDerstand u've been deceived since from birth.pls it's not ur fault where u came to realise urself but it's ur fault where u end up both in this life and beyond this earthly life.ask isa abuba, johnson suleman,yinka davis- all these men have been in islam longer than u.help urself. Read the revelations in d bible u'll c life is running out on the earth,the prophesies are fulfilling daily.ur life is ur choice

has that suffering done any good to us?? instead it has caused so muc damage already. the soldiers did stop him. they nailed him to a plank of wood and he died crying for daddy. .we can feel air, we can sense Spiritual Forces but not jesus because he was just a half-clad man. tongue

imagine in wat worse condition the world would have been if he didnt die on that day. .
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by collins011(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
anyhow123: and what name will u call d pastors organising these event!!!!!!FOOL like u

muhammed is a renowned TERORIST
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by StanleyDivine(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2012
I don't care what anyone thinks or say.Not even what the organizers of the events meant by Jesus is an Igbo man.What matters to ME is that Jesus Christ is from and in my family.Doznt matter where He was from since my family has adopted him. Wait a minute. Any Jesus [not Jesus Christ] cud descend from any part of the earth. Wonder what is the joke or offence here.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by beanyi: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Thank God that this is a joke, but we don't joke with God, Jesus is from heaven and not IBO, remember the definition of IBO - "I Before Others". Going by this definition, you refer to all human race, because every human being will always place himself first, assuming a bomb from Boko haram detonates in a gathering, every body will run for his safety first before thinking of his father, mother, child or friend. remember also that Ibo is a language spoken by Igbo people, please don't mistake the two(IBO - IGBO).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Laugh Zone By Ngreportsblog / Funny Pictures!!! / Riddles! Answers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.