Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident (29208 Views)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by LailaIkeji1: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by westside6: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
This Davido of a guy should seriously work on his temper. He must know that whatsoever a man sows, that he shall reap. And that is all.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by OmoAlata(f): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
Never heard/seen him before. Is he famous in Nigeria? What for? He looks cool though grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Dvampire(m): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2012
When you expose a baby to fame and fortune, chances are that they get into his head like opium. Lately a good number of our so-called celebrities have been on the news for the wrong reasons. Davido, whom the gods want to kill, they first of all make deaf. Be careful. This life is a one way ticket. Spend it wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2012
when God want punish someone the first thing he takes away from the person is good manners nd character,in his short stay so far in stardom he has made too many enemies.well lets wait and see how far he can and will go

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2012
But d guy just claimed the whole episode was untrue. Why r u all still fuming I agree he is a bit spoilt, but I feel d media is always unfairly on his case. Live n let live people.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2012
Omo baba olowo no ni! What do u expect from an over pampared nigga who hasn't tasted poverty in his life! I guess his parents still have a lot of training to do.if not he might end up being nigeria's version of Tupac Shakur!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by ebamma(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2012
make him chop na him time

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by strangest(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2012
You can deny everything infront of people don't forget that karma will definitely catch up on you because tomorrow na clinton daughter you go beat and you go enter into hot soup... That's if the taxi driver did not make up the story

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Kolade9(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2012
The most annoying thing bout him is the ''do u knw who i am?''/''do u knw d son of who i am?'' question he always ask...

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by chucksbadt(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2012
ðî§ arrogant kid is at it again......will he ever change?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by ebamma(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2012
in nigeria when an incident involves a celibrity,we no dey wan hear both sides,we go wan blame the celibrity.before you criticize the boy,ask yourself whether you were there to know who was right or who was wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Kolade9(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2012
berem: Omo baba olowo no ni! What do u expect from an over pampared nigga who hasn't tasted poverty in his life! I guess his parents still have a lot of training to do.if not he might end up being nigeria's version of Tupac Shakur!
i thought 2pac was a street guy from childhood....
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Korrection(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2012
there is a little jealousy here...calm down
berem: Omo baba olowo no ni! What do u expect from an over pampared nigga who hasn't tasted poverty in his life! I guess his parents still have a lot of training to do.if not he might end up being nigeria's version of Tupac Shakur!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by dani1luv: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2012
[size=11t]He go slap another man papa?? He dey craze??[/size]
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by born2boink(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2012
Who even deceived this one verse repeated chorus guy that he knew how to sing, I cannot even buy his album for #20 because I still rate olamide,wizkid,2face,9ice,eedris,drsid,dbanj-all their old and new song that damiduro,ekuro which is an old sstolen song ffrom yoruba

His dad use fame to parther MTN to sign his son,maybe his Dad is even paying mtn to sign, he should learn to respect girls or he rotten before his old age

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by marshborn(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2012
I think this is all a publicity stunt! All this never happened, we are being fooled everyday
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by souleymon(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Omo Alata: Never heard/seen him before. Is he famous in Nigeria? What for? He looks cool though grin

Omo Alata indeed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Slickest(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2012
Whatzal' diz?...
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2012
westside6: This Davido of a guy should seriously work on his temper. He must know that whatsoever a man sows, that he shall reap. And that is all.

What do u expect from a son of a rich man.. O.B.O
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by frap: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2012
Kolade9: The most annoying thing bout him is the ''do u knw who i am?''/''do u knw d son of who i am?'' question he always ask...
Dat part really got me so irritated...let him keep whoever he is to his pocket. Some of us dnt care ow much u or ur family are worth,once u av a bad attitude,u've lost it!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Wisdytech(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2012
DAVIDO! Wnt allowd me hear a word!
Pls who KNOWS the Meaning of DAVIDO?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by dammytosh: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2012
THIS GUY IS VERY STUPID.

SO THE RESPONSE TO HIM BEATING UP A TAXI MAN IS

"WOW! Don't believe everything you read people. SMH. #thatisall"

Don't worry PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2012
Wisdytech: DAVIDO! Wnt allowd me hear a word!
Pls who KNOWS the Meaning of DAVIDO?

LOL
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2012
I really hope Davido`s career does`t go with the winds because he`s such a talented kid.
This is one too many bad publicity which is very bad for the business because Showbiz is all about Publicity.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by frap: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2012
He is just such a proud,spoilt,immature 'boy'...I can see d fame is really getting into his head. By d way d statement he made about knowing who he is or his parents..who cares? Sometimes u meet children of pple who really matter in d country,and wonder if they r actually d one cos d level @ which they r usually humble wld leave u speechless...one mumu davido is now making nonsense mouth,abeg u and ur money,and ur papa money join shld go n sleep

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Zikdik(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Xo funny.Let dis David or woteva u call his name cum to AJcity and try dis rubbish.He will be beaten to a pulp......who sabi him papa!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by cyril83(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2012
Can someone pls tell d modafoka to xplain wat transpired btw him and d taxi man
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by emsquare(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2012
frap:
Dat part really got me so irritated...let him keep whoever he is to his pocket. Some of us dnt care ow much u or ur family are worth,once u av a bad attitude,u've lost it!

On point!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Abbey2sam(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2012
Omo Alata: Never heard/seen him before. Is he famous in Nigeria? What for? He looks cool though grin
grin
Omo Alata: Never heard/seen him before. Is he famous in Nigeria? What for? He looks cool though

grin
yes he's famour and rich and also a son of a billionaire....assh*le
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by frap: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2012
marshborn: I think this is all a publicity stunt! All this never happened, we are being fooled everyday
Why do you think it didn't happen? Maybe u're his friend...well,if u are...u wld do him a lot of good by sitting him down to tell him he can lose it all in few seconds. Is he d only rich man's son in d industry? He shld beta give himself brain n emulate pple like Naeto C,even if Naeto-c's father no get money reach him papa. You beat up a lady...a taxi driver? Only a thug,indisciplined person does dat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon / Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.