Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident (29253 Views)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by OVOsainthommie(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2012
sarutobie: Some peeps should cut down on the amount of hatorade they gulp every morning..even if davido posts an epistle to defend himself..they still won't believe him..after all christ raised people from death,healed hundreds of afflicted people for free,fed thousands for free..yet he wasn't accepted and was still humilated like a thief and crucified..davido's case na small thing..
Hey! Shhh! Better shut that pie-hole of urs before someone does for you..silly you, if it was your papa that was beaten to pulp, would you be busting loud here like a broken auto-silencer? Help the poor rich man child up, he's on his wild and free way to ruines.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2012
vivacious vivi: But d guy just claimed the whole episode was untrue. Why r u all still fuming I agree he is a bit spoilt, but I feel d media is always unfairly on his case. Live n let live people.

No flame without fire
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2012
cyril83: wTF do u knw abt social life whil u r here condemning d,banj whose is oliver twist make no 9 in the uk,d'banj who's currently rolling with music icons both in d uk and usa and u r here mentionin japan,brazil and australia as music countries...domi domi dondo yo

Oh! and did u listen to don jazzys diss on dbanj kneeling down for kanye to roll with GOOD music Ok now give me the percentage of "GOOD MUSIC" foreign fans that know d'banj or any of his tracks
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Revolva(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2012
Davido I have nothin to say that boy is just a juvenile - if this happened to me or let's say the driver is my brother hey I don hammer oo I will deal with the adelekes family dem go pay millions - I beg no follow
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2012
y2kaustin: ...His father was the chairman,NURTW.
no wonder ,baba nta igbo ,omo ngba owo ita
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by sarutobie(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2012
OVOsainthommie: Hey! Shhh! Better shut that pie-hole of urs before someone does for you..silly you, if it was your papa that was beaten to pulp, would you be busting loud here like a broken auto-silencer? Help the poor rich man child up, he's on his wild and free way to ruines.
Internet warrior ranting about shutting someone up..fools like you will gladly accept anything on the internet without confirmation..
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by cyril83(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty:

Oh! and did u listen to don jazzys diss on dbanj kneeling down for kanye to roll with GOOD music Ok now give me the percentage of "GOOD MUSIC" foreign fans that know d'banj or any of his tracks
wow...someone has to be lectured here...if you really watch his signing with good music then u shud have d clue of foreign fans perce,in which I bliv you had never seen d video nor watch it...ask question b4 u quote
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Caseless: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2012
Wisdytech: DAVIDO! Wnt allowd me hear a word!
Pls who KNOWS the Meaning of DAVIDO?
davido is a derivative of DAVID
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by pinozino: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2012
I know 4 sure dat the dead dat is doomed 2 kill a dog will not allow it hear is masters whistle!d young man should b conscious of his integrity and reputation,if he deriled from his height of relevance due pride,he will not b up 2 his dad.dats a perpetual curse because blessed child must be greater than his popsi.b warned.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by KINGwax(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Kolade9: i thought 2pac was a street guy from childhood....
besides, no one can ever be like my tupac, an ever willin to die nigga.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by onatisi(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty:

now it is becoming increasingly clear why don jazzy left dbanj,he couldnt bring himself down so low to be doing boi boi for kanye west and his GOOO MUSIC group,i just hope dbanj retraces his step quickly,those american guys are gonna get tired of him quickly.i watched the signing of their agreement djazzy was quite throughout something told me he wasnt much into the deal
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by MrUmaRu(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2012
Tell me a Star in naija whom even 50% of you guys in this forum ever shown admiration,love,appreciation and posted a good comment about him/her. 2face,dbanj,idris,jwon,9ice,wizkid Who ? ? ? Give me a link to where a celebrity (either footballer,musician etc) was applauded in this forum. Frustration is bad, na im be una problem.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2012
cyril83: wow...someone has to be lectured here...if you really watch his signing with good music then u shud have d clue of foreign fans perce,in which I bliv you had never seen d video nor watch it...ask question b4 u quote

U're a f****ckn chump! Dbanj goes on his knees to beg kanye for a record deal. Now tell me who recognises who? If you didn't have a fish brain,then u'll figure out Bosses pick out their proteges and not the other way round. Let's jst keep our fingers crossed and see what d'banj has to offer good music. As far as I'm concerned d'banj/2face/M.I etc have "NO" foreign fans. Only nigerians abroad tend to listen to their music and try to encourge their friends(foreigners) to do d same. #Word
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH
please this is a nigerian forum you are just a visitor i believe. It is about nigeria and some foreign news that the admin believe will interest nigerians
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2012
cyril83: and so f.uck.I.ng what,do they tell u we are not alright or is neato c mother not a billionaire,tell d modafoka dat someday somehow is gonn step on wicked toes
That story didnt happen. I thought you knew it was just a prose for idle minds to savor on.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2012
berem: so because he is a billionaire's son he should beat every poor man he sees on the road huh? Am very sorry for u! Smh!
Who did he beat naw. That story was fake.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2012
Dr young: please this is a nigerian forum you are just a visitor i believe. It is about nigeria and some foreign news that the admin believe will interest nigerians

So undecided? Who d f*ck r u to quote my texts
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by EMPERORZIMUS: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2012
Soon it wud change to ma papa "WAS" a senitor,and i WAS a rich... Lol reference abiola chapter 1 to the end then u go understand
Kolade9: The most annoying thing bout him is the ''do u knw who i am?''/''do u knw d son of who i am?'' question he always ask...
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by amijid2012(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Davido go n try dis 2 Eedris Abdulkareem Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠a̶̲̥̅̊.., n ϔ☹υ go Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ watin go happen grin
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by jevic(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
I think it's time he went and see a shrink. His behaviour is becoming so nasty on a daily bases. Damn him.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by jevic(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
I think it's time he went and see a shrink. His behaviour is becoming so nasty on a daily basis. Damn him.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by KINGwax(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH
You're a darn fool. U think u can jes spew rubbish and talk trash? Even if they aint recognized internationally(d fucck i knw they are), we shldnt celebrate our own?
jossyscute:

Where he 4 chase wizkid commot for market? Repeating chorus? Wizzy way better.
both are way fuckin bad..never liked them. But i knw davido is a good producer
fittty:

Fool!!!! Can D,banj or 2face or M.I go on tour to to japan and have fans chase their tour bus or do they have fans in australia wait for em at d airport or can they take a tour to to south ameria/north america and have their pictures/up coming Performance all up on d TV/radio station....... U guys r really Lame!!!!! Go on FB and pick a foriegner randomly and ask if he/she know d,banj/2face/M.I etc then get ur answer... I only dig international artists(foreign). Now do ya'll lames get d picture
okay, whom son are you? I mean, who knw your papa? U're fuckin not popular within the walls of your multiple-faced-room apartment's compound. Oloriburuku, oloshi eyan. Ko le da fun e.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by cyril83(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty:

U're a f****ckn chump! Dbanj goes on his knees to beg kanye for a record deal. Now tell me who recognises who? If you didn't have a fish brain,then u'll figure out Bosses pick out their proteges and not the other way round. Let's jst keep our fingers crossed and see what d'banj has to offer good music. As far as I'm concerned d'banj/2face/M.I etc have "NO" foreign fans. Only nigerians abroad tend to listen to their music and try to encourge their friends(foreigners) to do d same. #Word
it'll be beta for u to hustle hard and travel outta naija for once coz ur soundin like someone who had neva stepped outta of diz cursed country...says who kanye signed dbanj on kneel bending,don jazzy shey? We all know why he spat out dat rubbish,in conclusion naija peeps are representin abroad,take it or leave it
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2012
GOD PUNISH POVERTY!!! See as ''church-rats'' in here still dey make noise grin grin grin

Y'all will just die out of frustration trust me! If hating him will make y'all haters less frustrated then continue! But just so y'all haters know, hating on davido is not affecting the boy or his career! Infact he is going higher........performing in almost every show in nigeria, going for interviews, he even bought a brand new jeep recently, (if i was davido i will be splashing haters mud water on the street with this jeep grin grin grin grin), ''living life'' and some of u demented goats come on NL to diss him SMH!

Like i said before in the other thread.......he is INNOCENT!!!

The date the taxi guy said all this happened to him, davido was in ghana! And even before that day he had tweeted he was in ghana to perform! His fans were tweeting how they saw him in ghana and cant wait to see him perform the next day july 1(the same day the taxi guy said the incident happened) if u doubt go to twitter and load his old tweets back to that date and see for urself! You guys are just hating!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by basher(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2012
jevic: I think it's time he went and see a shrink. His behaviour is becoming so nasty on a daily basis. Damn him.

Abeg leave the boy jare! When I was his age I didn't have half the money he had but I did worse. Most of it is drug & alcohol fueled. We all grow out of it eventually. grin
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2012
Listen Mr Fitty d international guy.Nairaland is a forum for Nigerians both at home and in d diaspora to basically share and discuss issues relating to our country.D objective is not international okay even though international stuffs could be discussed once in a while.U get that?international guy!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2012
#SMH who knows davidos old man when ı̣̣̣
†̥̥
Comes to_billionaires www.forbes.com/billionaires/ visit and_check out real billionaires then compare the_behaviour of their kids with davidos'..
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2012
cyril83: it'll be beta for u to hustle hard and travel outta naija for once coz ur soundin like someone who had neva stepped outta of diz cursed country...says who kanye signed dbanj on kneel bending,don jazzy shey? We all know why he spat out dat rubbish,in conclusion naija peeps are representin abroad,take it or leave it

You are what? A dumb a$$ mutherf*ker! Do I need to go to Space to know what goes on there? You really need to get a social life. Mind u wat. School did u even attend Smh
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by sarutobie(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2012
LesbianBoy: GOD PUNISH POVERTY!!! See as ''church-rats'' in here still dey make noise grin grin grin

Y'all will just die out of frustration trust me! If hating him will make y'all haters less frustrated then continue! But just so y'all haters know, hating on davido is not affecting the boy or his career! Infact he is going higher........performing in almost every show in nigeria, going for interviews, he even bought a brand new jeep recently, (if i was davido i will be splashing haters mud water on the street with this jeep grin grin grin grin), ''living life'' and some of u demented goats come on NL to diss him SMH!

Like i said before in the other thread.......he is INNOCENT!!!

The date the taxi guy said all this happened to him, davido was in ghana! And even before that day he had tweeted he was in ghana to perform! His fans were tweeting how they saw him in ghana and cant wait to see him perform the next day july 1(the same day the taxi guy said the incident happened) if u doubt go to twitter and load his old tweets back to that date and see for urself! You guys are just hating!

Too much spilling of bile in the system won't allow people to see reasons to your post..
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Tascocent(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2012
The guy is a fool, wen mopol slaped him y him no reply..........idiot. Eni a ri mu la n ledi mor
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2012
KINGwax: You're a darn fool. U think u can jes spew rubbish and talk trash? Even if they aint recognized internationally(d fucck i knw they are), we shldnt celebrate our own?both are way fuckin bad..never liked them. But i knw davido is a good producer okay, whom son are you? I mean, who knw your papa? U're fuckin not popular within the walls of your multiple-faced-room apartment's compound. Oloriburuku, oloshi eyan. Ko le da fun e.

Just so many Lame a$$holes here today are you fasting??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.