Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident (29279 Views)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by basher(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2012
[quote author=naturalwaves][/quote]

I hope your head carries on shaking and refuses to stop! This is N A I R A L A N D not D O L L A R or P O U N D L A N D!!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2012
naturalwaves: Listen Mr Fitty d international guy.Nairaland is a forum for Nigerians both at home and in d diaspora to basically share and discuss issues relating to our country.D objective is not international okay even though international stuffs could be discussed once in a while.U get that?international guy!

And yet another crack head undecided
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by kasiem(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2012
frap:
Why do you think it didn't happen? Maybe u're his friend...well,if u are...u wld do him a lot of good by sitting him down to tell him he can lose it all in few seconds. Is he d only rich man's son in d industry? He shld beta give himself brain n emulate pple like Naeto C,even if Naeto-c's father no get money reach him papa. You beat up a lady...a taxi driver? Only a thug,indisciplined person does dat
is like u've not heard of kema chikwe. Naeto's parents will feed davido's 4 generations. But, waito who's this davido's father?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Someone on dis forum said if i know david i should talk to him.do u know how many people even older than me av talked to him to calm down but instead he will shun dem.i hold myself in high esteem n i dont want one small boy to disrespect or insult me.infact anyone dat talks to him self,he will mistake it for jealousy.infact bfor his late mom died,'aunty veronica adeleke',she always talked to him.dis woman was so beautiful and humble,infact wen she used to talk to me,i neva knew she was dat rich,of course she was wealthy but it was on her burial day dat many things started gettin revealed.she grits her workers first bfor dey even grit her,she doesnt carry herself with an air of pride like d regular billionaires wife.shes one woman dat i wont forget in a long time,i dont even know how arrogance has so enveloped her son.her dressin is even simple,very light lip gloss,dats all,no eye pencil,eyeliner ,no earing etc,simple jacket and pencil skirt.theres no one she cannot say good morning ma good mornin sir to.if u dnt know her ull just tink shes one regular woman.as am typin now,i stil remember her even when she was in babcock as a lecturer.i dnt tink david can say good morning ma to their workers in d house
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
now it is becoming increasingly clear why don jazzy left dbanj,he couldnt bring himself down so low to be doing boi boi for kanye west and his GOOO MUSIC group,i just hope dbanj retraces his step quickly,those american guys are gonna get tired of him quickly.i watched the signing of their agreement djazzy was quite throughout something told me he wasnt much into the deal
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Decryptor(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2012
RockMedia Games Presents: Grant Theft Auto 8 LagCity
Characters:Davido, Susie, Bouncers,Taxi Driver, Nigerian Police.
Coming soon on PC, PSP, Xbox 360
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2012
@Onatisi,I think U need a brain transplant or something.U watched d video right? And u saw d way don jazzy was doing like a mumu,behaving like a coward and too shy to even mingle or talk.Why did he go there if he weren't interested?I guess he is confused.He is ok with being a local champ.Dbanj takes on new challenges.As far as Africa is concerned,he has nothing to prove again.Is it a crime to step up?Even if he knealt like u lied,what about that?everyone needs a shoulder to step on in life and u need to see d way ur politicians and senators roll on d floor for slots....Before u type,always remember that u av something upstairs,it is not there for decoration.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by ladiesman(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Davido just remember that †ђξ money and fame u believe in can rundown at any time bringing you back to square one....so just humble yourself so God will lift you up....aiye kan ni o waa ooo....so be good and nice to people so when things chamge you will be helped or u don't think †ђξ man you beat would be †ђξ one that will help you in future ?....just change for †ђξ better and †ђξ future.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2012
born2fuck: Who even deceived this one verse repeated chorus guy that he knew how to sing, I cannot even buy his album for #20 because I still rate olamide,wizkid,2face,9ice,eedris,drsid,dbanj-all their old and new song that damiduro,ekuro which is an old sstolen song ffrom yoruba

His dad use fame to parther MTN to sign his son,maybe his Dad is even paying mtn to sign, he should learn to respect girls or he rotten before his old age

Ure sounding rada 2 harsh bro, if u say he's got no talent, and u rate all dose u mentioned above him, den ure bein biased, cos it takes a talented person 2 feature sum1 lyk 2face & be signed by d'banj. He may b arrogant, bt dat doesnt tak away his talent. Moreso, dis story myt jst nt b entirely tru. No b naija we dey??
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2012
frap: He is just such a proud,spoilt,immature 'boy'...I can see d fame is really getting into his head. By d way d statement he made about knowing who he is or his parents..who cares? Sometimes u meet children of pple who really matter in d country,and wonder if they r actually d one cos d level @ which they r usually humble wld leave u speechless...one mumu davido is now making nonsense mouth,abeg u and ur money,and ur papa money join shld go n sleep

A young man's makin his dough legally, nd dis wat u can say? Mind u, nt evri1 can b humble, d'banj, terry g nd so so.....dey r nt knwn wit humility, bt dy r stil doin dia tin. Wat if dis taxi driver dint tel all of d story? Pple try 2 exploit dis celebs 2 get sumtin outta dem jor
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by houstonia(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2012
I saw this Trend but refused to comment on it, now I wan to yarn. Davido or Pikin of a rich papa, what ever your name is, I just wish you were a Nairalander, your attitude for don change tey tey. @Nairalanders please and please, always pay attention to this particular rule, its called the 'GHETTO RULE' >>> "if your papa na Gej, your mama come be Ita or Patience, Nairalanders don't give a SHIT, RATASS or even a FLYING Bleep, Word!". If Giving any of these would make that one verse repeating singer Davido survive the times. Am sorry mehn, na die you go die for here. If we all start talking our parents status am sure nairaland would be boring as hell, and we too wouldn't move forward in life. Well maybe him papa fit buy am fame and MTN Contract but him no fit buy am BET or Grammy Award or even our love. Na wetin seff?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Make una free davido na. Evri individual has his character. He myt nt b humble, bt who's perfect? 2baba is so humble, bt dat humility has produced almost a dozen children. B-)
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by kasiem(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2012
the candid advice that i would give to this cab man is to go to any davido's show with a good gun
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by comradefery: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: in nigeria when an incident involves a celibrity,we no dey wan hear both sides,we go wan blame the celibrity.before you criticize the boy,ask yourself whether you were there to know who was right or who was wrong.
Your problem is that you don't, and you don't think.......very disappointed in you!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by comradefery: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: in nigeria when an incident involves a celibrity,we no dey wan hear both sides,we go wan blame the celibrity.before you criticize the boy,ask yourself whether you were there to know who was right or who was wrong.
Your problem is that you don't read, and you don't think.......very disappointed in you!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2012
@lesbianboy
GOD PUNISH POVERTY!!! See as ''church-rats'' in here still dey make noise

Y'all will just die out of frustration trust me! If hating him will make y'all haters less frustrated then continue! But just so y'all haters know, hating on davido is not affecting the boy or his career! Infact he is going higher........performing in almost every show in nigeria, going for interviews, he even bought a brand new jeep recently, (if i was davido i will be splashing haters mud water on the street with this jeep ), ''living life'' and some of u demented goats come on NL to diss him SMH!

Like i said before in the other thread.......he is INNOCENT!!!

The date the taxi guy said all this happened to him, davido was in ghana! And even before that day he had tweeted he was in ghana to perform! His fans were tweeting how they saw him in ghana and cant wait to see him perform the next day july 1(the same day the taxi guy said the incident happened) if u doubt go to twitter and load his old tweets back to that date and see for urself! You guys are just hating!

Look at this idiot its you that is fraustrated of not being yourself- what do you mean if a celebrity does something wrong to the public people won't speak their mind, oya make small pinkin like davido slap ur senior brother will you not fight or less say a kid in your neigborhood slapped an ederly man in your prescence what willl you do to the kid won't you confront him or rather beat the kid- follow follow nai go kill you
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are so many people here so hateful ? Why hate a Billionaire's son, and a self-made star. Learn to align with money makers so you can always be a money making machine..... Money doesnt love haters. And that is all I have to say....

I don't like to comment on posts, but dude wtf r u saying? Do u know wat it means to be self made?

U said he's a billionaire's son, den u say he's self made - two opposite statements.

Is it not the billions his father made that allowed him sponsor his music career? So wat part is self-made there?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty:

And yet another crack head undecided
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2012
And yet another dumb head.At least U now know Y Nairaland exists and if u are not interested in d forum,then creat 'Internationalland' or something where u and other wannabes can discuss 'international matters'.Nonesense!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by optimistD(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH
International boy living @Ajegunle. And u comented on a local guy's thread. Abeg leave us.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by 3poh(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Super rich kid with nothing but fake lines,loose ends nd fake friends. U can't tell us Nothing! Spoilt blasted brat.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by houstonia(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
teminoni:

I don't like to comment on posts, but dude wtf r u saying? Do u know wat it means to be self made?

U said he's a billionaire's son, den u say he's self made - two opposite statements.

Is it not the billions his father made that allowed him sponsor his music career? So wat part is self-made there?
My brother, #realtalk, this Billyonaire dude think sey Davido go respect am or possibly reachout to him current brokeass situation. @Billyonaire, it might interest you to know that every1 talking or trying to advice Davido is of a respected status. I don't think Davido is better than any of us (Nairalanders), but since he's not just a star to you but a god to you, omo na you sabi. Funny how your spelling of Billionaire shows you are a boyboy.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by LordKay1: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Spoilt brat,money miss road
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by sholaeco(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hey Fifty or whatever u call urself, can u be a bit mature and stop all the F word . We've been there,done it ,its not the way u will want to start or end ur life.
whom the gods want to kill, they first of all make deaf.
fittty:
So undecided? Who d f*ck r u to quote my texts
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by segemint(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
I hate this davido so much! He's so fucking proud of his self, every lil thing do u know who my father is? Does he know who my father is too? He should fall inside pit cos I don't give a Damn shitty, fucking who he's is! Son of a bitch
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by DerMeister: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH

Dis Nigga is on point! wink
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Rhino5dm: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
where are those poor wretched demented midgets picking on him, yesterday?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
vivacious vivi: But d guy just claimed the whole episode was untrue. Why r u all still fuming I agree he is a bit spoilt, but I feel d media is always unfairly on his case. Live n let live people.

My thoughts too. Dont get me wrong Im no fan of the kid ( actually I couldnt care less what he's up to) but lets not 4 get that Lagosians r an aggressive bunch ( and proud of it too). we've heard the side of the driver( how he got beat, etc) maybe we should hear from the kid .. perhaps how the driver insulted his father, maybe slapped him, or grabbed him by the collar...I think there might be more to this story
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Pimples(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
basher:

Abeg leave the boy jare! When I was his age I didn't have half the money he had but I did worse. Most of it is drug & alcohol fueled. We all grow out of it eventually. grin

I like your Honesty...
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by MrUmaRu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
jevic: I think it's time he went and see a shrink. His behaviour is becoming so nasty on a daily bases. Damn him.
You mean it 's time to "WENT" ? Are u advising him to WENT now ?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Pimples(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
since Davido is so good in beating up people. I wonder why he was not included in Team Nigeria...at least we might have won a medal In Boxing.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by perloomey(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
The most annoying thing bout him is the ''do u knw who i am?''/''do u knw d son of who i am?'' question he always ask...
Bt dat questn also earn im a slap yl in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.