Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls (7662 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by obalola7: 4:00am On Aug 13, 2012
mich2012: Hi Guys, I am a bit new here. What good business can one put 2-3m (or slightly more) into that will generate good and "risk-free" ROI. I have considered distributorship biz and other things but as they say two heads are better than one, hence opening this thread to seek advice. Please do not mention online business, and do not even bother to ask me to send u the money to be getting an outrageous ROI monthly, it won't work. I need solid ideas pls and I don't mind paying for such an advice if it is something that is feasible.

Keep them coming, should you need to contact me privately for any reason whatsoever, pls let me know.

Cheers!

If it sound too good be sure your money will disappear just as it sound.
If you have such money, what i will advice you is to look into a kind of investment that you will invest 25% of you total liquid capital in fixed capital; meaning if you are buying a land and building on it, you know you don't have to spend money buying land in the future again. Also if things does not work as plan, you can easily sell your fixed capital to generate liquid capital again.

i think you should look into farming business as you can buy land, i mean acres of land in remote area and buy a small pickup that transfer your farm products to the city for sales and you can gradually grow. you do not need any registration until you want to have some deals with government or when your business start growing big. Look into birds (chicken)and other live stocks farming (ram for Eid or Muslims holodays, pigs and with chicken, you can get eggs and sell the chicken again when they are getting old: double profit)and support it with cassava, corn and those quick to grow cash plantation.

The good things about this, they are long term and steady investment that could forever fetch you more money on every farm season and your overhead cost will reduce in percentage as your business increases. Also should there be a little dissatisfaction, you can convert your land to real estate, cos you would have bought it cheap and it will increase in value while making money on it through agriculture.

you could buy acres of land as low as 200-400k depending on the area when looking at ogun and ibadan area.

you can visit website like this for frequent idea on how to run your business www.iafricash.com and you could visit its research section to download documents that can aid your business plan. http://iafricash.com/research-section/

My friend.. no easy investment that generates easy and quick money without it having the capability of taking all your money and render you bankrupt
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by wooleyboi(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2012
Hi, i saw your post, if you dont mind, you could mail me on clubwooley@yahoo.com, or call 08075012998, 08069213336, i work in Apapa with the NIgerian Navy, i had met some people earlier on on this forum and we had good relationship till date. much regards to you, i hope you would like it afterwards.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Onyeara: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
hi
am looking for partner in honey well nodle distribution, you can contact me if ur have interest.
minimum order
1000 cartons
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by gunuvi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
If you don't mind, you can partner and invest in our coconut importation business.
More information on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/989556/invest-1m-partner-us-get
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
thanks a lot @obalola7, that was insightful. Unfortunately, I live in Lagos ( actually just got back). I wouldn't mind going into agriculture/farming but I don't know much about it. I will go through the sites provided, thanks.

@ others, thanks for your input.
Thanks
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by obalola7: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2012
mich2012: thanks a lot @obalola7, that was insightful. Unfortunately, I live in Lagos ( actually just got back). I wouldn't mind going into agriculture/farming but I don't know much about it. I will go through the sites provided, thanks.

@ others, thanks for your input.
Thanks

If you are interested, i could link you to real farmers and you can talk to them, ask question visit their farm before making any informed decision
contact me at obalola@hotmail.ca
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
let us get to know your experiences after
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by oladipo500: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
My brother I will suggest fuel haulage just with one or two trucks you are guaranteed costant daily flow of profit.you can contact me for more info.08083875144
Regards.

1 Like

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by newdawn09(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2012
U can market ds solar lamp in my signature and a laptop that has more than 8 hours of battery life. Just check my site in my signature.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Vismat(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
why not go into distributorship as u've had d thought initially. It will pay u more and will also keep the business moving. Go to companies like lacasera for enquiries.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by guru01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
@mich2012,
I have a good business idea which I will like to have execute, but I need partnership or investors to come in.
You can call me on 08024496403, if you are really serious about doing business and making serious cash out of it.

Kind regards.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
obalola7:

If you are interested, i could link you to real farmers and you can talk to them, ask question visit their farm before making any informed decision
contact me at obalola@hotmail.ca

Thanks a lot, I will sure do u a mail.

olas2u: let us get to know your experiences after

A lot on my table at present. While mistakes aid growth, I don't want to make a very costly one, so I am still analyzing all advice.
Will definitely let you know once things get started smiley

newdawn09: U can market ds solar lamp in my signature and a laptop that has more than 8 hours of battery life. Just check my site in my signature.

I didn't see anything in your signature.

Vismat: why not go into distributorship as u've had d thought initially. It will pay u more and will also keep the business moving. Go to companies like lacasera for enquiries.

I am really considering that, but still open to better businesses more over, I don't think the amount I have can get me distributorship deals for more than 1 product since I will also need to pay for a (mini)warehouse from it, what do you think?

oladipo500: My brother I will suggest fuel haulage just with one or two trucks you are guaranteed costant daily flow of profit.you can contact me for more info.08083875144
Regards.

Thanks but can i actually start the biz with the said sum? I will have to buy a truck right?

Thanks all!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by ryork: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
kbnjk
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Thanks all!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2012
can you send a mail,let me forward a link to you,but if you want it to be public as well no problem,but it may be hijacked .
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Thank you olas2u. I didn't see your email on your profile, please let me have it or you can send it to.... . I appreciate!

@ all, I am really surprised no one has advised importation,does it mean we are getting self-sufficient? grin, any good importation biz?
Thanks
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by adelegan1: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
I will give you a honest advise PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN AGRICULTURE.They are %100 chance you will fail. I will advise you to go to china and bring women hair extension and attachment like Xpression you can get it landed for the cost of 160 naira and sell whole sale for 200 or 250 naira. Best of luck
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
adelegan1: I will give you a honest advise PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN AGRICULTURE.They are %100 chance you will fail. I will advise you to go to china and bring women hair extension and attachment like Xpression you can get it landed for the cost of 160 naira and sell whole sale for 200 or 250 naira. Best of luck

Thanks, do you mean 160,000 or just 160?
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by adelegan1: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
mich2012:

Thanks, do you mean 160,000 or just 160?

160 Naira for a unit price with 2million you can bring in 13000 unit of Xpression. do the maths if you need help let me kknow
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
adelegan1:

160 Naira for a unit price with 2million you can bring in 13000 unit of Xpression. do the maths if you need help let me kknow

Thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by opportunity: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
invest in ICT and AGRIC PRODUCE. http://www.opportunitywatch.org CAN BE OF HELP
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
opportunity: invest in ICT and AGRIC PRODUCE. http://www.opportunitywatch.org CAN BE OF HELP

Thanks
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
selton: http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/products

We can help you...! Any one can use our product to achieve success shocked shocked shocked

Thanks, not interested in online biz
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by INFO70: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
laberry101: Hey man thanks for this ad or inquiry as it would be like, to tell you the truth most of all these ideas you are getting are pretty cool, what would you say if I told you that I have a business idea that is without risk, no CAC registration required, no printing of office documents, all excise duties are incurred by the company and all you have to do is invest, and by the end of the year you will be having over N30Million to that which you have started the business with? Cool right or would u say too good to be true , let's talk

Can we talk ? Bizlinkone@yahoo.com is my email.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks all!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
INFO70:

Can we talk ? Bizlinkone@yahoo.com is my email.

Sent you an email thanks
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by manosteel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Well if you are interested in Import and Export business, you can contact me at chimegoddy4@gmail.com. Goodluck.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2012
manosteel: Well if you are interested in Import and Export business, you can contact me at chimegoddy4@gmail.com. Goodluck.

Thank you Sir! Will do you a mail.

Ok**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Hopes To Topple South Africa As Africa's Largest Economy / Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant For Nigeria. Danger! / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.