Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls (7654 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by royallord1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
wealthydan: i would prefer you have something in mind first , : what do you think you can do best, what you think you can succeed if you venture into { flare }, otherwise, you will need some training/ knowledge before doing any otherwise you might loose your money.

i gladly want to tell you that i can supply you any product/service you might want to become a re-seller for/ franchise in { electronics, food and berverage, fashion, health, educational, visa-flight-hotel, real-estate,telecommuncation, computer........... e.t.c } " courtesy of Prof Pat Utomi "

i mean the only way you can do a business in NIGERIA WITHOUT OWNING A SHOP, it has been working for more than three years, all you need is information, LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, LICENSED, LOCAL, GUARANTEED...........

Better still, i could give you this access to get goods and services { LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY } highly discounted, are you surprised ?? Dont call me if you are not ready for anything 08186020388 07080832203 08067397031 ibewuike chimezie Daniel Valentine. or meet me at my office at ikeja along toyin street

A Less risky investment opportunity is also available here. I REPEAT COURTSESY OF PROF. PAT UTOMI
ha ha ha my brother, he is stil PASSING OVER OPPURTUNITY REPEATEDLY. And he doesnt knw it. J
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Afrilogistics: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2012
Since you want a long-lasting biz, partner with me to start a transport/haulage and logistics business in Nigeria. I have access to good trucks and busses in Europe. You can put in about N1.5m to start.
Contact me at ikezilly@yahoo.com for further details.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Afrilogistics: Since you want a long-lasting biz, partner with me to start a transport/haulage and logistics business in Nigeria. I have access to good trucks and busses in Europe. You can put in about N1.5m to start.
Contact me at ikezilly@yahoo.com for further details.

Thanks for your response.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by kchaste(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Maketing through a2w. Haulage or farming. 08054171994. Kmichaelwills@gmail.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
kchaste: Maketing through a2w. Haulage or farming. 08054171994. Kmichaelwills@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by royallord1(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2012
kchaste: Maketing through a2w. Haulage or farming. 08054171994. Kmichaelwills@gmail.com
just cald u! Concerning a2w haulage. My email john.spatrick@yahoo.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by plumpy: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2012
if u don't mind kolanut biz. call 08062863280
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by kchaste(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Distributorship biz is just it. Avenues to wealth is just the right partners you need for profitable distributorship. I will also advice to go into animal farming. Hit me up. 08054171994
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
kchaste: Distributorship biz is just it. Avenues to wealth is just the right partners you need for profitable distributorship. I will also advice to go into animal farming. Hit me up. 08054171994

Thanks a lot! Are you into distributorship? I am really thinking along that line honestly, my problem now is getting an affordable and strategically-located (mini)warehouse.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
plumpy: if u don't mind kolanut biz. call 08062863280

Thanks a lot, I don't know about it and don't want to venture into something I don't understand.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by hassan123(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
we are a supplier of one agro-commodity that is of high demand both locally and internationally. u can invest a little of ur capital and partner with us. call 08179567622 or email: kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
hassan123: we are a supplier of one agro-commodity that is of high demand both locally and internationally. u can invest a little of ur capital and partner with us. call 08179567622 or email: kconsult123@yahoo.com

Thanks for your response!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
royal lord:
ha ha ha my brother, he is stil PASSING OVER OPPURTUNITY REPEATEDLY. And he doesnt knw it. J

All that Avenues 2 Wealth crap... Hey man anything / anyone that wants you to be a part of their business with an annual re-registration fee of above 50k every single year, and has no physical product for your registration fee is a no go area,and then you tell people what... Please A2W ... Give us a break ...
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by bonsoirval: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
guy am an agricultural man. fish farming is cool and in two parts: hatchery and rearing. both are good. one can choose either or both. within a month a hatchery pond should selling for N15-N25 /fingerline. and one fish can give you upto 10000 fingerlines, the other type rearing is keeping and feeding the fish for 4 months to 6 months depending on pond management. at maturity 1kg sells for N550 - N650 depending on where you are. my family has been into this since 1988.
I do training on both types,

for more call Mr. Njoku on 07038616871
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by royallord1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
laberry101:

All that Avenues 2 Wealth crap... Hey man anything / anyone that wants you to be a part of their business with an annual re-registration fee of above 50k every single year, and has no physical product for your registration fee is a no go area,and then you tell people what... Please A2W ... Give us a break ...
U are indeed POOR. Literally and figuratively. I just supplied two tec gens to my church member got a gross profit of 27k, and dis guys stil thank me til 2day 4 giving dem at cheaper rate dan dey got in d market. Even 2day in church one man came up and said i came recommended from a fellow church member and dat he need a gen set. Now is dat not an avenue 2 wealth. U wan turn milliöniare with no work.OLOSHI
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by kchaste(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
Am not into distributorshp now but am actually saving towards being one. I mean a distributor. B4 u chose a site u shld first consider the kind of goods u want to deal on. I ll advice u start small n xpand as ur knwledge abt bizz xpands.instead of a warehouse u cld start up with a caravan. Avenues to wealth will ease it all for u trust me'
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
kchaste: Am not into distributorshp now but am actually saving towards being one. I mean a distributor. B4 u chose a site u shld first consider the kind of goods u want to deal on. I ll advice u start small n xpand as ur knwledge abt bizz xpands.instead of a warehouse u cld start up with a caravan. Avenues to wealth will ease it all for u trust me'

Thanks a lot!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
bonsoirval: guy am an agricultural man. fish farming is cool and in two parts: hatchery and rearing. both are good. one can choose either or both. within a month a hatchery pond should selling for N15-N25 /fingerline. and one fish can give you upto 10000 fingerlines, the other type rearing is keeping and feeding the fish for 4 months to 6 months depending on pond management. at maturity 1kg sells for N550 - N650 depending on where you are. my family has been into this since 1988.
I do training on both types, for more call Mr. Njoku on 08034948883

Thanks! I will get in touch as the need arises.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
royal lord:
U are indeed POOR. Literally and figuratively. I just supplied two tec gens to my church member got a gross profit of 27k, and dis guys stil thank me til 2day 4 giving dem at cheaper rate dan dey got in d market. Even 2day in church one man came up and said i came recommended from a fellow church member and dat he need a gen set. Now is dat not an avenue 2 wealth. U wan turn milliöniare with no work.OLOSHI
royal lord:

Hehehe hey Man, having to do a re- registration annually for the right to be a distributor of a company or a business that enriches just herself and not her distributor isn't just an avenue to wealth for the said distributor, but to the owners alone , tell me do you get paid bonuses monthly from the company? If yes ? What for?

Recommendations only? Or sales of someone else's products profits alone? Ok say you get those funds from the company? What else does the company do for you?

Oh and by the way, I am into distribution, and I make 6 figures doing my business, I'm not poor man, lol ,Trust me.I make your 30k just by introducing 2 people into my business, that's what my company pays me, I get 5% bonuses on their effort and work done just making their mark in my line of business, and I get a life time of THANKS just by teaching them how to make their mark, I make sales and get paid by my company for that, I recommend and I also get paid, and added to that , endless opportunities man.

You work hard I can tell, work smart too ok? It's better to work smart than hard, if wealth was by hard work believe me truck pushers would be more like the Dangotes and Gates .

Smiles
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
laberry101:

Hehehe hey Man, having to do a re- registration annually for the right to be a distributor of a company or a business that enriches just herself and not her distributor isn't just an avenue to wealth for the said distributor, but to the owners alone , tell me do you get paid bonuses monthly from the company? If yes ? What for?

Recommendations only? Or sales of someone else's products profits alone? Ok say you get those funds from the company? What else does the company do for you?

Oh and by the way, I am into distribution, and I make 6 figures doing my business, I'm not poor man, lol ,Trust me.I make your 30k just by introducing 2 people into my business, that's what my company pays me, I get 5% bonuses on their effort and work done just making their mark in my line of business, and I get a life time of THANKS just by teaching them how to make their mark, I make sales and get paid by my company for that, I recommend and I also get paid, and added to that , endless opportunities man.

You work hard I can tell, work smart too ok? It's better to work smart than hard,[b] if wealth was by hard work believe me truck pushers would be more like the Dangotes and Gates .[/b]Smiles

You got me laughing there, funny but true cheesy
So how about sharing some ideas about distributorship biz? I am really looking towards that line and I know it will work out fine for me.

1 Like

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by ContractStaff: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Well, i sell android tablets for 40k only in bulk of 5 or more, mini laptops for 30k only, bulk of 5 as well, mp3s with brand new design for between 1200 only, bulk of 10 and above and android touch screen phones with Wifi for 8k bulk of 100 or 10k bulk of 50. Most of my goods have ROI of 100%. Distributing them into a ready market is your job. I just offload and return to business. You see the goods before you buy of course. All completely brand new and strong. MY OWN ADVICE...whatever business you decide to do, exercising caution and minimal risk is the key to stable and consistent as well as safe ROI.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by ContractStaff: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
If you need to contact me, email rebekaholayemi@yahoo.com. Pls, scammers, make una no vex, keep off abeg. Cheers . P.S: If interested, please, email me soon as i will be taking my email off the thread soon. Thanks and all the best.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
mich2012:

You got me laughing there, funny but true cheesy
So how about sharing some ideas about distributorship biz? I am really looking towards that line and I know it will work out fine for me.

Ah... But it's true, I know people are pretty scared of the unknown, and so they seek security, in jobs that they are prisoners of, it's better to be financially free than secured, just imagine you work hard on a said job, and when you are paid by the end of the month, all you can do is pay the bills and rent, and no funds left for savings, thats being secured, you pay not to be in debt! Financially free, you pay the rent, bills , and can afford any other thing you wish plus you have more than enough to save, even for the kids and their kids unborn.

That's being financially free, most people don't know much about the MLM A.k.a. Network Marketing line of distribution, but it's safe and can guarantee your financial freedom, as well as give you endless opportunities once you are with the right company that has a perfect system, a system that cares for her distributors and consumers alike, not herself alone.

So will answer questions via email : conwugbenu@gmail.com, if any!

@mich2012,... I am sure it will work out for you.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by royallord1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
laberry101:

You work hard I can tell, work smart too ok? It's better to work smart than hard, if wealth was by hard work believe me truck pushers would be more like the Dangotes and Gates .

Smiles
i get paid daily, weekly and monthly, i also get oppurtunity on vacations to several countries FACT! I dnt pay re-registration fee when i hit a certain level (which i wil do in less dan 90 days). I partner with A2w farming and get paid montly, i am a fractional owner of a property i get paid 4rm dere. Bros i graduated some year ago i have never gone job hunting, i dont think i wil! I make money, daily, weekly, montly, i leave 2 comfortable and d most important part of dis buisnes is d finiancial intelligence i gain, aswell as people i meet. Eg - emeka nwankwo,a man dat resigned his 750k job to deal solely on A2w. My brother dont be surprised i buy nairaland 2morrow and name it ROYALLAND. Den ur eye go open. Bros i get cement at outrageous prices FACT! Not FICTION.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 1:29am On Aug 28, 2012
royal lord:
i get paid daily, weekly and monthly, i also get oppurtunity on vacations to several countries FACT! I dnt pay re-registration fee when i hit a certain level (which i wil do in less dan 90 days). I partner with A2w farming and get paid montly, i am a fractional owner of a property i get paid 4rm dere. Bros i graduated some year ago i have never gone job hunting, i dont think i wil! I make money, daily, weekly, montly, i leave 2 comfortable and d most important part of dis buisnes is d finiancial intelligence i gain, aswell as people i meet. Eg - emeka nwankwo,a man dat resigned his 750k job to deal solely on A2w. My brother dont be surprised i buy nairaland 2morrow and name it ROYALLAND. Den ur eye go open. Bros i get cement at outrageous prices FACT! Not FICTION.

Hehehehehe .... Ok Cool man, truth be told your doing well, but you see we are all open to new ideas, I just wanted you to know that one thing that isn't ok with A2W, ok...?

Fact; that's what MLM stands for financial freedom, and if your getting it fine, 750k mmm...lemme see is ok but the young man who left that job obviously wants to be financially free, but what will you do when you get an alert of N13,000,000 Million in your bank account on a monthly bases, plus the profits you make on products sold, good consumable products.

In my company you can grow to that level, plus you don't get to pay re-registration fee annually at no point in time, registration is free, then you make your purchase and you have a world class business running, you have all expense paid trip to five different countries in a year, on vacation or otherwise, several brand new Cars, and the company say all the money we give you is for you but come and share the big one, the profits made by the company in over 150 countries world wide, where the company has presence, I'm talking good money man, the least you can take home is in 7 digits, oh and on the property front, let's not go there ok? Lol ... I know why!And that cement na better one! Just kidding man...lol

Well you are doing well and I Thank God for that , stay safe
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by ContractStaff: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Hello,

Please write me at rebekaholayemi@yahoo.com for details on getting products like android tablets, phones, mp3 players and mini laptops for 1/3 of the price. That's one third of the price. Bulk sale only though. They are all brand new. Cheers
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by monopolist: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Come and Plant 3,000 PLANTAIN on 2 HECTARES worth investing NGN760,000 and in 12-15 months you can make upto NGN4Million and thereafter NGN4Million annually FOR LIFE if well reinvested and managed.

1 Bunch of Plantain sell for between NGN500 and NGN3,000 depending on Market, Season, Negotiation Strategy e.t.c

I currently manage 30 Hectares of Cassava, Plantain, Corn and Ugu in Ogun State (about 1 hour drive from Ikeja)so don't worry and don't be afraid of Risk, you are in safe hands.

Get a PLANTAIN 2 HECTARES CULTIVATION PLAN now:

kingolusola@gmail.com

1 YOUTH 1 PLANTATION

I will be expecting your mail and phone call soon.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
monopolist: Come and Plant 3,000 PLANTAIN on 2 HECTARES worth investing NGN760,000 and in 12-15 months you can make upto NGN4Million and thereafter NGN4Million annually FOR LIFE if well reinvested and managed.

1 Bunch of Plantain sell for between NGN500 and NGN3,000 depending on Market, Season, Negotiation Strategy e.t.c

I currently manage 30 Hectares of Cassava, Plantain, Corn and Ugu in Ogun State (about 1 hour drive from Ikeja)so don't worry and don't be afraid of Risk, you are in safe hands.

Get a PLANTAIN 2 HECTARES CULTIVATION PLAN now:

kingolusola@gmail.com

1 YOUTH 1 PLANTATION

I will be expecting your mail and phone call soon.

Thanks a lot!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by onyediogor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
u must have somtin in mind',go for what You are good at,,,,,
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
onyediogor: u must have somtin in mind',go for what You are good at,,,,,

Thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mich2012... Hello Sir?

Haven't heard from you since my last mail, hope your good?
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
laberry101: @mich2012... Hello Sir?

Haven't heard from you since my last mail, hope your good?

Hello Sir, sorry pls remind me the content of the mail and/or your name. I got a few mails and tried to respond to all but perhaps, there was an oversight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best And Cheapest Bulk SMS Providers In Nigeria / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.