Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls (7661 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by yusfaith78(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ǻ♍ one of 1960bet agent and it pays a lot and involve little capital all you have to do ‖̳̿§ get a shop in an environment where there are lots of football loving guys and Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ company W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ do Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ rest. You W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ be getting an average income of 20k weekly per shop. This business, nobody W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ ask u to bring any money. If you are interested, u can reach me on 08185257178 (Yusuff)
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by 17lee(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
production of cold water starch will do you good, i have been in the business for several years and it has been my major source of income,it is 100% returne on investment,what you need to float the business is the capital and the recepy, i can give you the recepy.if you care to know more get in touch with me on denginvestment@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by 17lee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
production of cold water staech will do you good, i have been in the business for several years now and it has been my major source of income, it is 100% returne on investment. what you need to float the business is the capital and that you have,and the recepy. i can give you good recepy and if care to know more get in touch with me at denginvestment@yahoo.com best of luck.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by JEREMYONA: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
i presently into recycling, it's quiet, excellent roi, and its something that allows you give back by providing employment. raw material are every where, there is a ready market and it's potential is exponential.
well if building a business that will keep growing is you then contact me @jeremyona2@gmail.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by chireg: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2012
YOU CAN START BY BECOMING A DISTRIBUTOR OF SWISS FLOWER AIR FRESHENER IN LAGOS OR ANYWHERE.THIS BUSINESS IS SO LUCRATIVE.

IF YO WANT MORE INFORMATION VISIT US AT

3rd Floor, Front View,
Oshopey Plaza,
17/19 Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Nigeria

OR VISIT www.stovabv.com.ng
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by lovelife2: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by JEREMYONA: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
love_life: @Poster:

How about investing in haulage business. Several companies and even courier services are outsourcing their hauling needs and so haulage business has a huge demand. There is a particular van which is available now in Lagos and it's a 2007 Ford E250 5.4L EFI V8 cargo van. The cost of d van + comprehensive insurance + vehicle registration is about 2.5m naira. So anyway, i'll just summarize my business offer as this:
If u can pay 4 d van (i.e. 2.5m), u'll get repaid in installments of 150k per month for 30 months (2 & 1/2 yrs), which will total as 4.5m naira for u. Another advantage is that u don't share any liability to operate d van & d cost of maintainence of d van also. I've about 5yrs experience in this business. So what do u think about this? Send me an e-mail (ireceivehappymails@gmail.com) if you (or anyone else) are interested and I can give you more details and answer any questions you may have.

DO YOU ACCEPT OTHER VANS I HAVE A VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER 4, BOUGHT TOKUNBO IN MARCH. IF YES KINDLY MAIL ME JEREMYONA2@GMAIL.COM
WILL SEND U A MAIL
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by lovelife2: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2012
!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by adexik(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2012
Invest #1.million and get #75.thousand return every month. Contact: 07031162179
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by geogeous(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
You gotta be careful man. It is not as juicy as it looks. 419ners have come to stay. That aside u wont believe how fast the whole sum could go down if u didnt weigh each option u have. All the best pal
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
yusfaith78: Ǻ♍ one of 1960bet agent and it pays a lot and involve little capital all you have to do ‖̳̿§ get a shop in an environment where there are lots of football loving guys and Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ company W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ do Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ rest. You W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ be getting an average income of 20k weekly per shop. This business, nobody W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ ask u to bring any money. If you are interested, u can reach me on 08185257178 (Yusuff)

17lee: production of cold water starch will do you good, i have been in the business for several years and it has been my major source of income,it is 100% returne on investment,what you need to float the business is the capital and the recepy, i can give you the recepy.if you care to know more get in touch with me on denginvestment@yahoo.com thanks.

JEREMYONA: i presently into recycling, it's quiet, excellent roi, and its something that allows you give back by providing employment. raw material are every where, there is a ready market and it's potential is exponential.
well if building a business that will keep growing is you then contact me @jeremyona2@gmail.com

Thank you very much, I will study your proposals and if need be, contact you. Thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
chireg: YOU CAN START BY BECOMING A DISTRIBUTOR OF SWISS FLOWER AIR FRESHENER IN LAGOS OR ANYWHERE.THIS BUSINESS IS SO LUCRATIVE.

IF YO WANT MORE INFORMATION VISIT US AT

3rd Floor, Front View,
Oshopey Plaza,
17/19 Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Nigeria

OR VISIT www.stovabv.com.ng

Thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2012

How about investing in haulage business. Several companies and even courier services are outsourcing their hauling needs and so haulage business has a huge demand. There is a particular van which is available now in Lagos and it's a 2007 Ford E250 5.4L EFI V8 cargo van. The cost of d van + comprehensive insurance + vehicle registration is about 2.5m naira. So anyway, i'll just summarize my business offer as this:
If u can pay 4 d van (i.e. 2.5m), u'll get repaid in installments of 150k per month for 30 months (2 & 1/2 yrs), which will total as 4.5m naira for u. Another advantage is that u don't share any liability to operate d van & d cost of maintainence of d van also. I've about 5yrs experience in this business. So what do u think about this? Send me an e-mail (ireceivehappymails@gmail.com) if you (or anyone else) are interested and I can give you more details and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks but I am not looking for a short term business. I am looking for a side business that will generate residual. More over, getting #150K a month for 30months and then after 30months nothing comes in doesn't sound nice. You know very well that I will likely spend the 150k every month and also the time value of money occasioned by the ridiculously high inflation rate in Nigeria. If I can get that #150k a month (more like a coupon) and then after the 30th month, get a final payment and the capital invested, then we may be signing papers soon in the presence of our lawyers. grin Cheers!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
geogeous: You gotta be careful man. It is not as juicy as it looks. 419ners have come to stay. That aside u wont believe how fast the whole sum could go down if u didnt weigh each option u have. All the best pal

Thanks Sister, I am trying to be very careful. I am not moved by what I see not to talk of what I read. I am not inept of ideas but as they say, two or more heads are better than one so I am studying all the submissions here very well and if I find anything in line with my thoughts, I will make contacts and proceed from there.
Thanks for checking a brother's back. smiley
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by joebol: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2012
Drop your email address or send a blank mail to. Joebol2011@mail.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
joebol: Drop your email address or send a blank mail to. Joebol2011@mail.com

Thanks but why not give a hint of what you got and why I need to send you a mail.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by lumination: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
get in touch with
tutsjoe@gmail.com
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN IKOTUN-EGBE, LAGOS STATE THAT INVESTORS SHY A WAY FROM....
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
lumination: get in touch with
tutsjoe@gmail.com
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN IKOTUN-EGBE, LAGOS STATE THAT INVESTORS SHY A WAY FROM....

Thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by southprince(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2012
Sent you an email yesterday..still expecting your reply...thanks

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by sp2002(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2012
POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!!
invest in the fast growing and most profitable agric. business. for more info call
mr abimbola t.a
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
sp2002.gnbo.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
sp2002: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!!
invest in the fast growing and most profitable agric. business. for more info call
mr abimbola t.a
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
sp2002.gnbo.com

Thanks a lot
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
There is this general indecision by so many people about starting a venture/business to supplement their present source of income or as the only revenue source because they don’t know what kind of business to go into. Well, aside the common mental block experienced by most of us sometimes, many a people are just afraid of doing something with their time, energy and resources. The fear of failing is the major blockade of many; whereas, failing is the tonic that INVENTORS of most our modern discoveries used in arriving at their successes.

Some are even worried of having too small money, while some others' headache is not knowing what to do with so much money, dont be satisfied excuses.

These are some you start depending on the amount you have on you.

These are not for those who are still thinking and dreaming of what to do; rather it is for action takers.

1. MAKE N10, 000= PROFIT DAILY FROM AUTOMATIC POWER CHANGE-OVER DEVICE

(A waiting, hungry market for a product all Nigerians are looking for due to the failure of power supply in the country).

2. NEW GSM CARD DEVICE FOR TRACKING STOLEN PHONE PEOPLE WILL BEG YOU TO BUY FROM YOU.

(Making N10, 000 daily from a gadget virtually everyone that sees it will beg you to buy it from you)

3. MAKE N10, 000 IN TEN MINUTES WITH AUTOMATIC FUEL SIPHON PUMPS

(A market you cannot exhaust due to the necessity of this product for every household that uses generator; millions of Nigerians are on Gen.)

4. MAKE N14, 000 CASH WITHIN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE DISTRIBUTING MOSQUITO REPELLENT PATCH
(Buy at unbelievable low price and sell at a very profitable margin; a product every Nigerian will buy to avoid falling sick of Malaria.)

5. AN HOURLY PROFIT OF N12, 000= FROM A CUSTOMIZED NYLON BAG PRINTING BUSINESS
(A step-by-step guide on how to go into this highly lucrative venture with ready market handed over to you.)

If you want to take action NOW send an email to-- (mydailyguide2787@gmail.com) for more details containing:
-FULL NAME
-EMAIL ADDRESS
-ACTIVE PHONE NO
Action takers make all the difference.
You can reach me on 08063423482/08104982839 for any inquiries.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by LOUDmedia(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
@mich2012. Hope you find that great biz idea! We shall be glad to incorporate a company for you if you need to.
Contact details below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Hopes To Topple South Africa As Africa's Largest Economy / Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant For Nigeria. Danger! / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.