Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99557 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2012
lari03: it has turned all bearish now, resistance at daily pivot for gu on 15 minutes tf

All my trade for today goes with the bear, any rise is met with a pending sell as long as they don't get past 1.5730 and 1.2410.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Google is your best friend, just google brokers that offers free forex start off capital, and you will be surpprise!!!
winning@27:
Good day house.. I have been in learning and practice of forex trading both with demo and live account for the past one year and along side because of lack of adequate knowledge and my broker i lost all my investment capital but now i have i have gain adequate experience and had reliable trading system but lack investment capital, please anyone who knows how i can get started should help me out. Thanks house...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ruggedcuzz: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:
please send your yahoo so that when i am sending others i atach yours its easier for me, smiley
Pls help a newbie by sending me d LST system ruggedcuzz@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2012
i nid that pip locker ooo

pls send to mirabeljohnson14@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Patience pays off finally on EU and UCHF. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Is someone seeing EU going south? Am waiting for 1:30pm though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Entry Signals everywhere! Na to close this platform sure pass joor grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Toks2008: Just follow this 20pips intraday buster test account real time by downloading insta forex mt4 and log in with these details

a/c:65242580
pwaord:gkr2wtn
server:InstaForex-Contest.com

I don't have time to send signals here and even if i do you may miss out so just have that acount opened and copy the trades anytime a new one opens.

Capturing 20pips on each position can add up and increase your capital in no time but use good mm.

Happypiping

I hope you guys are following.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2012
If you short EU with me since yesterday i believ you should be smiling by nw...GU to join suit..... Most times it pays to obey and follow wat ur system tells you like a baby no matter what others see's.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Fxmagnate(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2012
waitng for a retrace to sell again to 1.2198
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2012
My chairman. Thanks for the ddfx system you sent.

Pls can you also send the pip locker indicator and the lt system. Pls. And thanks. Email is okafor0@yahoo.com

rozayx5:

Efe drop this mentality, Nobody is a Pro in forex, you can have experience, but you cant bet your life on the next market movement, Just spend more time doing research and you can know in one year what people who have been in the biz for 40 years dont know smiley
As you are you can be a "pro" if you put in more effort into learning more, smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2012
[email]tboy_shafe@yahoo.com[/email]

rozayx5:
please send your yahoo so that when i am sending others i atach yours its easier for me, smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmm makes 15 pips on EU short but being that it is acfx, I don't count it as something. 0.7 lot left to complete 1 full lot today. Sometimes requotes/delays just drill the profit again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Toks2008:

I hope you guys are following.

yeah, but too much losses EUR/USD ur major pairs!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Currency Strength Meter (CMS) not fumctioning, Professor Henry Liu do something cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Zeddicus: Entry Signals everywhere! Na to close this platform sure pass joor grin grin

indeed grin grin grin grin grin
had to trade against my news trading plan cause they were not fundamental moves but technical, am out with about 40 pips from both smiley

SImply based on the DDFX + LST + ABC = KISS grin grin grin grin
You can see arrows in the wrong direction DDFX helped filter the fake signals so when the real signals came i was crusing without Hypertension grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Season 9? And 16 pages already?! Y'all can talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe: Season 9? And 16 pages already?! Y'all can talk
Welcome Ma o! Wey bread ni?? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

indeed grin grin grin grin grin
had to trade against my news trading plan cause they were not fundamental moves but technical, am out with about 40 pips from both smiley

SImply based on the DDFX + LST + ABC = KISS grin grin grin grin
You can see arrows in the wrong direction DDFX helped filter the fake signals so when the real signals came i was crusing without Hypertension grin grin grin grin
When years of research begins to pay off, it looks as if the markets are very easy to follow. Kudos bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2012

Now that you're back from your journey (wandering around other parts of NL), what have you got for us? lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01:

Now that you're back from your journey (wandering around other parts of NL), what have you got for us? lol

Not back yet darling, wandering around NL when I'm bored. I am on holiday from doing anything serious grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
USD is likely to remain strong this week with the upbeat retail sales, which reduces the likelihood of FED introducing QE3. Gold will certainly fall this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
where went you.just asked after you yesterday...Is it the Olympic that took u away
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
endfx1: If you short EU with me since yesterday i believ you should be smiling by nw...GU to join suit..... M[b]ost times it pays to obey and follow wat ur system tells you like a baby no matter what others see's.[/b]
Two cannot work together else they agree.... if you don't work and agree with your system it will keep losing cash8)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

Not back yet darling, wandering around NL when I'm bored. I am on holiday from doing anything serious grin

LOL, i bet the system is raking in cash even as you're holidaying from doing anything serious.. hehehehehe playful money maker hehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
How low can EU, GU,EJ, CJ and GJ go?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
uncle2010: where went you.just asked after you yesterday...Is it the Olympic that took u away

I go hunt for bushmeat o, Oga

Zeddicus:
Welcome Ma o! Wey bread ni?? grin grin

Send me some pips na
honeric01:

LOL, i bet the system is raking in cash even as you're holidaying from doing anything serious.. hehehehehe playful money maker hehe

I wish, more like me i dey spend money like say e be rain water cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by silibaba: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
The stage is set cheesy cheesy

oh boi ona don leave me behind shocked shocked shocked

oya! make i see if i go fit catch up grin grin

shop will be declare open 10pm today

where is ehizmac, winningwayz, tonjan,50pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lucy001:

yeah, but too much losses EUR/USD ur major pairs!!!

i noticed that too...what responsible for this?..is it that the strategy is weak?...

but there r some consistent profit too..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
see as rozayx just dey wait for 1:30.... see him watching his monitor like *** grin grin. No worry, I dey see you but you can't fit see me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
let see if 1.30 will finally send GU downward, UJ is also ripe for you to buy if trading the news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
USD news in 2 minutes beware guys, Snipers set, CSM not working, bad though

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.