Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99520 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:
please send your yahoo so that when i am sending others i atach yours its easier for me, smiley
can you assist me with the divergences LST system (strexfree@gmail.com) thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
lari03: let see if 1.30 will finally send GU downward, UJ is also ripe for you to buy if trading the news.

bad news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
yeye news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
toluxa1:

bad news
well its about time too, grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
SHOWERS of blessing...

May the pips be with us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
check UJ 5 minutes chart to see how it happened grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

I wish, more like me i dey spend money like say e be rain water cry

Hehehehe, running into thousands of pounds hehehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
USD/JPY is the best pair for trading usa news. Its moves slow but its steady. It reacts to almost all usa major news. Try it.

@rosa pls send the pip locker. I really need it for news. Plus that LT SYSTEM you talked about. To okafor0@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
silibaba: The stage is set cheesy cheesy

oh boi ona don leave me behind shocked shocked shocked

oya! make i see if i go fit catch up grin grin

shop will be declare open 10pm today

where is ehizmac, winningwayz, tonjan,50pips
Men... House, help me Thank God ooo. GU almost took me to the cleaners. one of my longest days. had to use r2 as sl and pivot as close and opened multiple trades for retracement. got out with like 560 USD.
News is fine. am riding on. Welcome back

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by zig2ryme04: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
fxbomovi: USD/JPY is the best pair for trading usa news. Its moves slow but its steady. It reacts to almost all usa major news. Try it.

@rosa pls send the pip locker. I really need it for news. Plus that LT SYSTEM you talked about. To okafor0@yahoo.com

you are right!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by winning27: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Please guy i need the pip locker too my email is mosesogeh@ymail.com. wink smiley wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ruggedcuzz: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
My brothers, kindly send me d LST system...i tried 2download it buh all i could zee is trial version ruggedcuzz@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
Now i know why u r WINNINGWAYS. Kudos
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Alert Alert SELL aud/chf@1.02735 TP 1.02200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yeah I can now confidently prove every users of acfx in naija here wrong that... their delays/re-quotes/no connection problem is their own ERRORS and not their CLIENTS. See as my network connection strong even MT4 signal status is currently on 3243/6kb yet the same problem. Anyway my lot is completed for today. Remember I said profit or no profit...7 lot remaining for the next 17 working days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thats true, but the risk is taken is quite high to me, and he sometimes makes good profit, but the question is can he afford to try dis with a live account?
FEMI OLA:

i noticed that too...what responsible for this?..is it that the strategy is weak?...

but there r some consistent profit too..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Damn it.. my LR account has been hacked.. made a withdrawal from my trading account to my LR account, even though my broker sent me confirmation of credit to my phone, LR didn't send me any alert, i tried logging but it's telling me to verify my email with a code it claimed has been sent to my email, yet nothing in my email.. no email of any sort from LR..

Not happy at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

Efe drop this mentality, Nobody is a Pro in forex, you can have experience, but you cant bet your life on the next market movement, Just spend more time doing research and you can know in one year what people who have been in the biz for 40 years dont know smiley
As you are you can be a "pro" if you put in more effort into learning more, smiley smiley
True WORDs smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wow!EU finally breaks support.Omo forex needs someone that has mind and patience.3:30pm US news will determine if I close trade or leave it until 4:00pm.Nice move EU and EJ!More green pips to everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Irelander: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

I wish, more like me i dey spend money like say e be rain water cry

hmmm, spending those 'hard earned' FX money, spend some remain o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01: Damn it.. my LR account has been hacked.. made a withdrawal from my trading account to my LR account, even though my broker sent me confirmation of credit to my phone, LR didn't send me any alert, i tried logging but it's telling me to verify my email with a code it claimed has been sent to my email, yet nothing in my email.. no email of any sort from LR..

Not happy at all.

I could have told you earlier. Try checking your Liberty Reserve account history and give the transaction code to your broker for verification. Similar thing has happened to me after making transfer to my HotForex account and 10 minutes later, my account hasn't still been credited until I informed the broker who later asked me to provide the transaction code.. few seconds later, my account was credited.

I don't like this E-Currencies as they are never safe...why I even used it then was the fact that my capital was too small just $100 and so using a Bank Wire for this kind of amount is just plain madness because bank commission is almost half of that amount. Please switch to BANK WIRE.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
efe22:

I could have told you earlier. Try checking your Liberty Reserve account history and give the transaction code to your broker for verification. Similar thing has happened to me after making transfer to my HotForex account and 10 minutes later, my account hasn't still been credited until I informed the broker who later asked me to provide the transaction code.. few seconds later, my account was credited.

I don't like this E-Currencies as they are never safe...why I even used it then was the fact that my capital was too small just $100 and so using a Bank Wire for this kind of amount is just plain madness because bank commission is almost half of that amount. Please switch to BANK WIRE.

Can't log into LR and all the codes i requested for are not getting into my email.. have changed my email's password though. i think they changed my email in my LR account to divert the codes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
sell limit order on nzd/usd
noticed heads and shoulders pattern on the 1hr. neckline broken. Price is currently heading to re-test the neckline,
thus expecting it to trigger my sell limit order.
price projection for this pattern is 144pips. exit .7930(see 1st chart)

Now on the daily chart my expanding price setup system also triggered a sell signal.(see 2nd chart for details.)
this system is asking me to exit at .7855

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01:

Can't log into LR and all the codes i requested for are not getting into my email.. have changed my email's password though. i think they changed my email in my LR account to divert the codes.
Do u sometimes use to drop the email address you used in creating ur LR in a public forum

am sorry about that bro...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
guys was offline cause my browsers were behaving funny, anyway news was crap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lucy001:
Do u sometimes use to drop the email address you used in creating ur LR in a public forum

am sorry about that bro...

Used to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
GJ looks good for a buy now.Bought at 123.58.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5: guys was offline cause my browsers were behaving funny, anyway news was crap
Hello, i love divergence. Though i look for it manually. will really appreciate the LST system so i can use the software
that plots divergence. my mail pleasedashme@yahoo.com
thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by skate(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
I find this Pattern Recognition Software useful http://www.forexmastermethod.com/candles.html check it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jfxt: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Be wish and play your cards well.
Treat it as business rather than gambling.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mkmyers45(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01: Damn it.. my LR account has been hacked.. made a withdrawal from my trading account to my LR account, even though my broker sent me confirmation of credit to my phone, LR didn't send me any alert, i tried logging but it's telling me to verify my email with a code it claimed has been sent to my email, yet nothing in my email.. no email of any sort from LR..

Not happy at all.
Be Patient..Check your junk and contact LR ASAP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by blkmum700: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
@honeric01,
Sorry to hear that bro,but I don't think ur lr has been hacked maybe LR server is too busy to send you code,you can try login it later maybe they will send u the code,ur lr account
Can't be hacked but u can be spam through pishing and I know u re not a victim of pishing,it not easy to spam lr users,I hardly see them in my email.so don't get too much worried about it,I think the problem is from lr or your email server try login in later maybe tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.