Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99568 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Is anyone seeing that support on euro @ 1.2272? Guess it's heading for a retracement right now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Irelander: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
jfxt:

Be wish and play your cards well.
Treat it as business rather than gambling.

lol.......very funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
winning@27:
[color=#550000]

Ya, I observed that too...But it's ok now. Lately, the csm has been acting up like that. I really can't say what Henry Liu is doing with it...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by tonjoan: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01: Una don start with all these send send again, abeg na make una no flood here o...

smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
GJ make me happy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by tonjoan: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
jfxt:

Be wish and play your cards well.
Treat it as business rather than gambling.

smiley In essence, be a woodchuker and not a possum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
tonjoan:

smiley

Hello bro, long time..hope all is well in the ministry?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
blkmum700: @honeric01,
Sorry to hear that bro,but I don't think ur lr has been hacked maybe LR server is too busy to send you code,you can try login it later maybe they will send u the code,ur lr account
Can't be hacked but u can be spam through pishing and I know u re not a victim of pishing,it not easy to spam lr users,I hardly see them in my email.so don't get too much worried about it,I think the problem is from lr or your email server try login in later maybe tomorrow.
mkmyers45: Be Patient..Check your junk and contact LR ASAP

Thanks guys, have emailed LR but yet to get any response, so i am going to be patient and wait to see why things are going this way.

already changed my LR email from that of NL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Tonjoan your absence is being felt and your contributions missed.I wish you would be more regular.We still need your experience.How are you doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by tonjoan: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01:

Hello bro, long time..hope all is well in the ministry?

Everything is fine. We can only but be grateful to God for strength to carry on. How have you been yourself?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
tonjoan:

Everything is fine. We can only but be grateful to God for strength to carry on. How have you been yourself?

The lord is our strength, well it's getting better and he's faithful so far.

Why the long absence now? is it wifey or ministry that's taking all the time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Okay,let's do this analysis...Fundamental analysis for EU on Thursday,being tomorrow.Market is bearish biased for EU.Watch out for price action before positioning for sell.Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
^^GU is bearish too.

I have just entered SELL for both EU and GU, according my indicators.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
resourceng: @rozaxy5, please send me the ddfx and the LST system. will very much appreciate it...
does anyone still have the piplocker software, please send to me as i need it to quickly lock in my profit while trading.
my email is davda202@yahoo.com
@Rozaxy5 pls i nid D Lst,to add to my asernal e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
jamace: ^^GU is bearish too.

don't know about eu but gu might just surprise you and continue move north.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Order Board , Resistance / Support Levels
Written by Ed Thomas
August 15, 2012 at 21:34 GMT

EUR/USD : Strong bids 1.2240/50 with stops building below. Offers starting at 1.2310/15, better ones up around 1.2340/50. Resistance 1.2335/40, then 1.2380/85. Support 1.2250/55, then 1.2220/25.

USD/JPY : A mix of offers and stops from 79.00 through to 79.20. If it goes through the 79.20 level Gerry just may pee his pants (what a thought smiley ) . Buyers appear around the 78.50/60 level now , with the semi-official bid down at 78.00/10. Resistance 79.15/20, then 79.35/40. Support 0.7865/70, then 78.40/45.

GBP : Resistance 1.5705/10, then 1.5725/30. Support 1.5660/65 , then 1.5635/40.

Good battles being fought tonight will be USD/JPY at the 79.00 , EUR/USD at the 1.2300 level and hope to see if AUD/USD can maintain its 1.0500 handle.

Have a Good one !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by osahonmk(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

indeed grin grin grin grin grin
had to trade against my news trading plan cause they were not fundamental moves but technical, am out with about 40 pips from both smiley

SImply based on the DDFX + LST + ABC = KISS grin grin grin grin
You can see arrows in the wrong direction DDFX helped filter the fake signals so when the real signals came i was crusing without Hypertension grin grin grin grin
Bros abeg help me wit Lst system osahonmk@yahoo.com tanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by wizecoder: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe:

don't know about eu but gu might just surprise you and continue move north.
grin , grin
you back from ur vacation abi......lol
To all the "Fxlords" keep up the spirit but be humble enough to go through babypips.... grin.
If you are sure of your trading system and you want it coded into Ea...? post it on www.forexlodge.com
Plan your trade trade your plan,
lose responsibly,
Happy piping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2012
Sir please i have some questions about the ddfx system.
1. The sentiment indicate sometimes tend to prevent many good signals. Can one ignore it and follow the other indicator?

2. What is the best place for placing stop loss? Should it be at the top of signal candle or at the bbstop. Thanks for system. It makes sense.

rozayx5: guys was offline cause my browsers were behaving funny, anyway news was crap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2012
Are we there yet? (with due respect to ODIAERO)grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Evans5050: 3:38am On Aug 16, 2012
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THIS DDFX SYSTEM,
LET ME EXPERIENCE SOME CHANGE EMAIL
evans650@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 3:55am On Aug 16, 2012
jamace: ^^GU is bearish too.

Why would you like to trade on a pair that has low volume like GU?It's stressed out already. It's better to increase your chances when there is higher volume.Check GU daily candlesticks I believe you'll understand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:19am On Aug 16, 2012
Invested in EU and EURCAD today.Sold at 1.2291 and 1.2158 respectively.May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 4:29am On Aug 16, 2012
wizecoder:
grin , grin
you back from ur vacation abi......lol
To all the "Fxlords" keep up the spirit but be humble enough to go through babypips.... grin.
If you are sure of your trading system and you want it coded into Ea...? post it on www.forexlodge.com
Plan your trade trade your plan,
lose responsibly,
Happy piping
@wisecoder I have been waiting for you.the last time you announced this Aguiyi took advantage of it and now you have finished his EA for him...thanks for that........I have a system you will code for me .....when you are through with it we will all travel to DUBIA for vacation. I will send it to you please drop your email for me......may GOD reward you in JESUS name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2012
uncle2010: @wisecoder I have been waiting for you.the last time you announced this Aguiyi took advantage of it and now you have finished his EA for him...thanks for that........I have a system you will code for me .....when you are through with it we will all travel to DUBIA for vacation............[b]PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN EA BUT THIS EA WILL trade well and also put MM into consideration.... [/b]I will send it to you please drop your email for me......may GOD reward you in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:40am On Aug 16, 2012
Bought USDCHF @ 0.9776.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: Bought USDCHF @ 0.9776.

you bought usdchf and sold eurusd. Is that not double risk? They are the same
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2012
fxbomovi:

you bought usdchf and sold eurusd. Is that not double risk? They are the same

No,experience has shown me that they are the opposite of each other. If one goes up,the other one comes down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2012
All my trades are doing very well.More green pips to everyone in the house. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2012
what a nice morning just closed my first 30 pips for the day, GU broke and triggered my sell stop trap while i was still sleeping and piplocker locked out a 30 pips when the retracement started grin grin grin grin grin grin
it seems i have many employees in my platform grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2012
The fear of cable is the beginning of wisdom
grin grin grin grin
9.30 has a lot to say about GU, so watch out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Etisalat wanted to Bleep me up, i have 4 modems, all the major networks, so i am running on Airtel for now, but i got a call from another trader, thats its up again in our area.

No network can stop me from being online angry angry angry angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5: what a nice morning just closed my first 30 pips for the day, GU broke and triggered my sell stop trap while i was still sleeping and piplocker locked out a 30 pips when the retracement started grin grin grin grin grin grin
it seems i have many employees in my platform grin grin grin grin grin grin

My piplocker no longer works.. where do i get the current one you use bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.