Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99562 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MrTemple(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
pls sum1 shd send d pip locker and LST indicator
spicybiggy@gmail.com

Tanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
piphunter: angry grin ;DWhats up house grin Whats up house did anybody miss me plix where is fxking2012
the man that hunts pips with double barrel or Dane gun grin grin grin grin, we missed you jare.how far?

Come O!!!!what is this i am hearing, so Naijababe's system is being shared nobody told me.na wa for u guys o!!!!!please sharp sharp let someone send me the system ...or like PDP... share the money!
or Naijababe,Our commodity queen, if u get chance please send to your boy.this is my humble email address:lokukulabe@yahoo.com.
at least make we learn from tested system... thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
unclenna: for your mind.....lol...So many usernames are still there serving their jail term

This is the third time I am asking
for the LST system and piplocker.
Pls sir. Send it to me as you send
to others pls. My email is
okafor0@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
@rozayx5..bro pls help me out so that i won't waste this weekend...thanks
naijaobi: @rozayx5..Please bro kindly send me DDFX, LST and your ABC system AND manuals. LET ME USE THIS WEEKEND AND LEARN THEN WELL..
THANKS SO MUCH

ermaccity5@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
erniok: sent to everyone that asked for the system. help me fwd to any other person that might request.
pls sir this is my mail i need the system star44guy [at] yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
naijababe:

Saw it and sent you a reply, however, this a system that's based on the 4h TF targeting 100s of pips as opposed to 10s that's common around here. Ane abeg, make una stop the ma, una wan turn me to old woman here smiley

Naijababe may I get this piplocker system from you.I use instaforex,how can I apply it.I am a newbie in the area of piplocker.Thanks for your goodwill.God bless you.Please send it to princeiyke12002@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
and now we are gradually closing for the week learnt so many lessons today 1st of them, patience, though cost me some pips but thank i followed rule 2 and now i can still smile 2 bed still shorting to gu till am fed up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
bendazum:

Naijababe may I get this piplocker system from you.I use instaforex,how can I apply it.I am a newbie in the area of piplocker.Thanks for your goodwill.God bless you.Please send it to princeiyke12002@yahoo.com

Piplocker system from me ke? Bros, I know no wetin piploker be o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
bendazum:

have sent the pip locker to you check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
bendazum:

Piplocker no be system bros. Nawa o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
naijababe:

Piplocker system from me ke? Bros, I kno no wetin piploker be o

Okay the system that targets 100s of pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
rozayx5:

Chicken republic - adeola odeku, victoria Island, you can see the fries in the pic in the background grin grin grin...

met Omaojo there

i like ur style guy!...any eatery around is good for you as an office where you print ur dollars.. grin grin grin grin grin... i look forward to having a date with you soonest...i would ve made it but i m not based in lagos...such a meeting i believe can be a life changing experience in terms of what one will gain!...kudos guy!..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
unclenna: Trailing stop cannot work when you are offline but piplocker can do
Is piplocker not an EA? Never heard of one that works while offline. That's nice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
hisableplc:

have sent the pip locker to you check

Thanks you've been very helpful to me.How can I apply it to my instaforex platform.Thanks once more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
naijababe:

Saw it and sent you a reply, however, this a system that's based on the 4h TF targeting 100s of pips as opposed to 10s that's common around here. Ane abeg, make una stop the ma, una wan turn me to old woman here smiley
@naijababe pls i don't mind taking a look at ur 100's pip system as i always like it in 100's too.find my email below.tanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
If you are in need of minimum of 30pips per day then follow my simple break out calls from next week on the following pairs EU,EJ,AU,NU,UCHF,CAD.....time is between 8am and 12noon daily.wish u all a splendid weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
endfx1: If you are in need of minimum of 30pips per day then follow my simple break out calls from next week on the following pairs EU,EJ,AU,NU,UCHF,CAD.....time is between 8am and 12noon daily.wish u all a splendid weekend.
HELP ME WITH rozayx5 system pls...thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MrTemple(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ok can sum1 sell pip locker & LST indicator 2 me as nobody wan send am 2 me, abi una dey look face send d tin?
Spicybiggy@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samuelkanu: 2:42am On Aug 18, 2012
naijababe:

Piplocker system from me ke? Bros, I know no wetin piploker be o
Naijababy please help me with your system. My email is samboola@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation of your favor. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2012
the proph herself u didnt update me as ealier agreed wit ur done system just send to me [email]tboy_shafe@yahoo.com,shafebiz@gmail.com[/email] with manual ni o and explain every details n wen u upgrade alert me oh @ 'Miss Nairaland' 4get say u don marry 4 here u b miss joo lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2012
bendazum:

Thanks you've been very helpful to me.How can I apply it to my instaforex platform.Thanks once more.

i sent you how to go about it there in ur mail read them up pip locker only guides ur trades from loss when trades r initiated especially when fundamentals are playing their game if you need a simple sytem i gues d auto pivot is a good 1 for now all you need do is if trades is at r1 region between 7-9am sell to pivot n if pivot is broken sell to s1 vice versa wen at s1 region same time buy to pivot if pivot is broken to r1 and all this should lapse before phase 2 of d day on gu chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Logicsst: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2012
@naijababe pls help with your system to logicsst@gmail.com. TO THIS FORUM: i have being a side learner from season 6 and i can say that i have seen and learn alot from your interactions, i have been a strong beliver in the forex market as i order lots of things online hence i know that every milliseconds currency are been exchange but small and large. I have lost over 3000USD to the FX as a novice trader as i trade using wap terminal thinking the market is a gamble, but since last year i came across the BABYPIPS school which i am still a student i have learnt alot and came to the realisation that thre are alot of principles thataffects and aapply to the market. Though i am yet to start trading again i want to use thi time to thank all the FORUM member for contributing positively to my knowledge. TO NEWBIES : FOREX is really ,it interesting and also dangerous to pple that want easy MONEY QUICK as there is nothing like that, with good system ,money management and self dicipline you can build and empire! LASTLY : Let me say here that i am PROUDLY of this forum as a NIGERIAN it show how d NAIJA spirit is SELFLESS, sometimes it breaks my HEART when i see INSULTS between pple here, i will appeal to pple to learn to respect others view which ever way u might see it, heavens created us different . I know that is why pples like ODIERO have stayed of this forum . He is one of the pple that has given me hope inforex. INCONCLUSION : not all forex broker out there tells the truth to newbies all they do is give u NURSERY SONGS and make you wipe out your MONEY so NEWBIES BEWARE!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Yes o. A great weekend to my fellow pip stalkers.grin

Personally, the past week was wonderful for me because I learnt a new TRICK which improved my trading tremendously. I urge all to continue to study your indicators continuosly. If you tweak/change settings of the indicators available to you, you will be surprised to see a better, improved version of that indicator. Don't stop learning. Forex trading is a business which you must dedicate your time and concentrate your mind upon before you can make something out of it.

Keep researching. We will surely get there.

Happy weekend.

May the pips remain with you ALWAYS. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2012
@ frenchman, NZDUSD is meeting a support at the 0.8060 zone, lets see if it will break it but it does not invalidate the move to 0.7900 for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2012
If u need to raise money to trade forex, then you can join forex forums and post for money. You can get $100+ monthly spending just 30mins daily. This is what i have been using since jan this yr. I will give u these forums free just send email to fxsam24@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2012
erniok: @ frenchman, NZDUSD is meeting a support at the 0.8060 zone, lets see if it will break it but it does not invalidate the move to 0.7900 for now.
thanks sir, my eyes are glued to this pair. daily candle closed above .8074 support. i'm thinking long now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2012
frenchman2:
thanks sir, my eyes are glued to this pair. daily candle closed above .8074 support. i'm thinking long now.

ok. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2012
sam ogo: If u need to raise money to trade forex, then you can join forex forums and post for money. You can get $100+ monthly spending just 30mins daily. This is what i have been using since jan this yr. I will give u these forums free just send email to fxsam24@yahoo.com
These guys don come again...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
erniok: @ frenchman, NZDUSD is meeting a support at the 0.8060 zone, lets see if it will break it but it does not invalidate the move to 0.7900 for now.
i am still waiting for the naijababe system o. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
sir, i'm still waiting for the system star44guy @yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
liaslo++:

sir, i'm still waiting for the system star44guy @yahoo.com
I've sent it to you. Check ur inbox.
Lawson, will send it later in the evening. Currently using my phone to browse.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mkmyers45(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
erniok:
I've sent it to you. Check ur inbox.
Lawson, will send it later in the evening. Currently using my phone to browse.
Kindly send a copy to mkmyers45@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.