Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99516 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
@all, how do you exit a trade. Have a nice wkend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rich4god:
These guys don come again...
i don't understand u. I am giving it out free and not demanding for anything, just trying to help. I ve been paid five times a total of $400 to my instaforex acc. Quite small but just to enable newbies raise money. These forums are owned by instaforex and are paying. However u have nothing to lose. This is the reason why i don't like exposing info.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
sam ogo:
i don't understand u. I am giving it out free and not demanding for anything, just trying to help. I ve been paid five times a total of $400 to my instaforex acc. Quite small but just to enable newbies raise money. These forums are owned by instaforex and are paying. However u have nothing to lose. This is the reason why i don't like exposing info.
Sorry o... But why demanding that we send a message to you. Why not just drop it here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rich4god:
Sorry o... But why demanding that we send a message to you. Why not just drop it here.
seconded its easier to post here for all eyes to see,and maybe you would do better by dropping your referral link @sam ogo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Muyoakin: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
As from Monday next week, I shall be posting my trade idea with exact entry, Tp and SL free of charge. It is based strictly on Price Action and nothing more. Trade what you see and not what you think. May the pips remain with us.
Much Luv. Muyo Akin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
unclenna: @all, how do you exit a trade. Have a nice wkend.

hey all

I had a hunt around but its pretty thin on the ground out there regarding what is the best Exit strategy for a trade (let alone Forex specific)

so c'mon lets get to business and decide / Debate the area that is actually more important than the billions of threads on Entry points......any idiot can enter a trade ........but when to leave the party ?

Ma's ?
Targets ?
Price action Support / Resistence levels
Trailing Stop losses ?
any other indicators ? (eg SAR ?)
News releases ?

whats your favourite and why ?..or do you combine multiples ?
N .............
saw it somewhere and I feel is necessary for us to discuss this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
unclenna: @all, how do you exit a trade. Have a nice wkend.
Someone said something about using steve hopwoods mptm. Researchers in the house letz research about the MPTM and get back to the house for the benefit of all....I don't want to give back to the market the profit I have made....... angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
unclenna:

hey all

I had a hunt around but its pretty thin on the ground out there regarding what is the best Exit strategy for a trade (let alone Forex specific)

so c'mon lets get to business and decide / Debate the area that is actually more important than the billions of threads on Entry points......any idiot can enter a trade ........but when to leave the party ?

Ma's ?
Targets ?
Price action Support / Resistence levels
Trailing Stop losses ?
any other indicators ? (eg SAR ?)
News releases ?

whats your favourite and why ?..or do you combine multiples ?
N .............
saw it somewhere and I feel is necessary for us to discuss this.

1.I have discovered from experience that MA 14EMA is usually a good target during consolidation better than 21EMA( Elderstatesman, u can research this into your very promising EA)
2.then price action levels(sweets exits to me)
3. many of my trades miss out their target by as little as 1 pip before running back to hit pip locker or trailing stops
4. news releases in most cases can favour your direction and boost your profit
and the spikes usually hit price action levels as exit
5. lagging indicators are last because market may revers before reaching them.
that's just my opinion sha cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
About Forex business and General Business, any edge? I Will say both businesses are in the long term the same,cos all businesses have their risk too, you can imagine someone that import from one country to another, he is also exposing his goods and money to risk. then more than 90% of traders do not take forex as a business but if we are to take forex as a business then, general business is not better than forex business. they are the same
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Ona don pack the $$$ finish. I hail oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
infofirst: About Forex business and General Business, any edge? I Will say both businesses are in the long term the same,cos all businesses have their risk too, you can imagine someone that import from one country to another, he is also exposing his goods and money to risk. then more than 90% of traders do not take forex as a business but if we are to take forex as a business then, general business is not better than forex business. they are the same
seconded.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wishing all my fellow Muslims Traders in the House a very HAPPY EID FITR... May Allah(SWT) continue to shower Everyone with [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]GREEN PIPS!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2012
danna: Wishing all my fellow Muslims Traders in the House a very HAPPY EID FITR... May Allah(SWT) continue to shower Everyone with [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]GREEN PIPS!!!
Amin Eid Mubarak
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Piro4rl(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst:

My message for everyday newbies like me and those checking, if u r new to forex or struggling with fx, i advise u visit www.babypips.com under school section to learn,and then google more on the following topics and ur trading will never be same except for better,

Price action
Strategic system/tools (Fibs, trendline, pivot,support and resistance,chart pattern recognition)
Money Management
Discipline in forex trading
Reading about all these to get a better understanding
and X

if u r able to get the best out of these, am optimistic ur trading style will never be same again.if u like, complicate issue by adding rsi, parabolic sar or whatever thou i use psar, those alone r very gr8 and gr8.

By using the above, after 1 month with all committment, u will personally delete ddfx, mbfx, ema, mention them on ur chrt cos those listed above if used as they shd r like magic.

Yep,check my two reliable and trusted broker to sign on for demo and get free $5 to start live now at http://fbs.com/ppw/8329 and  http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 (You get 100 dollars at d end of d month if you make the highest amount on their streamstar demo account

This link will also help u with some info on trendline, fibs and pivot but i repeat,still google for more,http://www.fxpivot-points.com/, http://fibonaccigenius.com/ and http://www.trendlinebook.com. i repeat, work and get d very best on those tins and u will hence forth be happi trading forex.

You v done all these n u r still having issues,mail me for any assistance on them

this is cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2012
erniok:
I've sent it to you. Check ur inbox.
Lawson, will send it later in the evening. Currently using my phone to browse.
pls send it accross to me too bro... ermaccity5@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
@erniok,thanks i've received it.Naijababe thanks for sharing. Study don start immediately.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
lawson007: @erniok,thanks i've received it.Naijababe thanks for sharing. Study don start immediately.
Bros, plz help me with the system... Rich4god2000@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
i got your pm lucy anything?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rich4god:
Bros, plz help me with the system... Rich4god2000@gmail.com. Thanks.
you sure say u dey check your mail box at all?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
IPAD 3 for sale, incase anyone needs it.. still in its pack. new.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
erniok:
you sure say u dey check your mail box at all?
My bros... I wont be joking around if i have recieved it. Plz help me out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
@erniok...thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
hisableplc:
where is my lr oga u just 4get mi abi?
never forget you,i keep my words, na u no do much since then on d account.As far as am alive n u do ur part, then i do mine. hmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
rozayx5:

i like the .30 at india cause its a nice start for a beginner in trading = 166 posts gives you 50$ to start trading and if you need 100$ stress free trading you just do twice of that - i recomend this more than all those broker bonuses cause if post honest posts you can accumulate and trade big tongue it better than ACFX bonus which will put a newbie under enormous pressure cheesy cheesy

, i saw some guys here who signed under me thanks, Honeric and co
true talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
steve's mptm is quite cool, simple 2 use but works well in less volatile period, 4 PP freaks, its easy 2 use but watch out cos its constantly updatedd EA is called THE BEAST, imho wiv d SR 4rm d Pivot plotter, one can do away wiv d Bot.. But again wat do i know?
[/quote]
unclenna: [color=#990000]Someone said something about using steve hopwoods mptm. Researchers in the house letz research about the MPTM and get back to the house for the benefit of all....I don't want to give back to the market the profit I have made....... angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst: make sure you register your account through one of the site above link and link the same account with the two forums and i think posting every 5mins on both site should give you lets say, u r able to post 10 posts for each site in 1 hour, then you should have like 5 dollars an hour, less time on facebook and twitter hmm.

Life is getting better for newbies in forex, God bless instaforex but please contribute positively, the india site will update ur bonus amount at end of d day but you can check your profile for the bonus balance
How do you link them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.