Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,040 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99640 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2012
This is the time to plan your trade for the week and as we approach London session, you can then trade your plan. Do not let brokers, expert advisor,Margin call, trade ideas writer like me be in control of your trade, be in control of your account destiny and may the pips on our sides be green.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2012
infofirst: My analysis for eu this week is that eu can up till 1.2381 and the journey down can give us 1.2288, 1.2251, 1.2231 and if we have enough power 1.2133 b4 end of the week, which comes first,we have to wait and see

for uj, am looking for 79.26/22 to enter a buy position for 79.56, 79.77 and 80.11.

For gu, 1.5739 is d highest price i can see for this week while we can down up till 1.5634, 1.5569 and 1.5464. These are what am seeing on my set up for 4tf with some fibs aid
Happi pipping week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

No man's land for now. let's wait till 9am today.

KO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2012
infofirst: This is the time to plan your trade for the week and as we approach London session, you can then trade your plan. Do not let brokers, expert advisor,Margin call, trade ideas writer like me be in control of your trade, be in control of your account destiny and may the pips on our sides be green.
you are right my guy, nobody is perfect when it comes to forex trading, just learn and be yourself and don`t allow anybody to deceive you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Traders can now buy euro with ease to res 12381 banking quick 30pips with a sl at 12310 now at 12350

I may not be fast in sending updates here but you can follow up the intraday trade suggestions by logging to this link updated every 5mins:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461

trade with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2012
rozayx5:

sell
nope buy i mean was too excited , all the supports have been broken grin grin grin grin grin

my TP on AU buy cheesy was hit just woke up to see it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2012
infofirst: This is the time to plan your trade for the week and as we approach London session, you can then trade your plan. Do not let brokers, expert advisor,Margin call, trade ideas writer like me be in control of your trade, be in control of your account destiny and may the pips on our sides be green.

Let me explain a little about expert advisors:

Eas are simply automated form of a manual trading method. If you have a trading plan or method that works for you, there are good programmers who can convert this to automated trading for you and it will trade exactly as if you are the one trading. But when many traders hear robots or EAs, they quickly assume it is one crazy mindless thing but this is not so.

No matter how complex your tading method is, you can convert this into a robot or EA and it will trade exactly as if you are the one and better still, no fear or greed but will trade with the exact settings.

You may not believe this but 95% of traders fail not because they cant tade but because they cant control their emotions and this is exactly where Eas or robots come in.

The 20pips target i have been testing for some time is been done by my own very trading robot i develop using my intraday swing method. I still do some manual modifications but the EA initiates the trade even when im not online because i use a service called VPS service where no internet problem, no power failure but the trades run 24/7. So understand that Robots are simply a trading method of one trader out there so develop your own trading method and if yu like, make it into a robot and tade with ease.

Happy pipping

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2012
as for DDFX users, if you want to catch signals early switch to 15 minute chart if you have a scenario like this , then in 1 hours there is also RED everywhere the trigger can be pulled, in this trade i have closed 15 pips profit
i a have already made my 4% a day, will be going offline soon
@Unclenna was the one that brought this idea of 15 min , its been working like father and son with this my ABC system grin grin grin grin grin grin
Below is USDCHF SELL
good news for scalpers too, isnt it cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Toks2008:

Eas are simply automated form of a manual trading method. If you have a trading plan or method that works for you, there are good programmers who can convert this to automated trading for you and it will trade exactly as if you are the one trading. But when many traders hear robots or EAs, they quickly assume it is one crazy mindless thing but this is not so.

No matter how complex your tading method is, you can convert this into a robot or EA and it will trade exactly as if you are the one and better still, no fear or greed but will trade with the exact settings.

You may not believe this but 95% of traders fail not because they cant tade but because they cant control their emotions and this is exactly where Eas or robots come in.

Good point bro but u will agree with me that eas has made some bankrupt once upon a time because of reliance on it

The 20pips target i have been testing for some time is been done by my own very trading robot i develop using my intraday swing method. I still do some manual modifications but the EA initiates the trade even when im not online because i use a service called VPS service where no internet problem, no power failure but the trades run 24/7. So understand that Robots are simply a trading method of one trader out there so develop your own trading method and if yu like, make it into a robot and tade with ease.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2012
Toks2008:

Happy pipping

Good point bro but u will agree with me that eas has made some bankrupt once upon a time because of reliance on it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Toks2008:

Happy pipping

I have 2 EAs that i need to develop , my AU EA, and this my system i would like to make into and EA, as the forex lodge i still dont understand what wizecoder said we should do there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2012
infofirst:

many not some self
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if i have an EA i will give it another account to trade, not my KKs account ,i can give it a 500 dolls account

HOUSE OF FOREX MEMBERS ARE ARRIVING - grin grin grin grin grin
Viewing this topic: Mr Temple(m), ayox2003(m), ncpat(m), lalaboy(m), infofirst(m), mayzee, omaojo1, lynx200, Toks2008(m), rozayx5(m), fxbomovi and 2 guest(s)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2012
infofirst:

Yes you are very right friend. But there are many root cause of failing with EAs even the best EA will fail you if you don't use good mm and you also need to test this EA thoroughly before buying.

The Ea i use right now(not for sale) as i wrote before is my own very method put in automated form but nevertheless, i use good mm. I am aiming at 10% monthly and maybe more but i will not joke with money management and this is the main reason why many Eas fail. The users of these EA do not use conservative settings and therefore they blow their account fast and easy. And when i write things like "95% of traders will never make it in fx trading manually",i know what im saying because fear and greed will always set except we grow to a stage where our emotions can be controlled and only 5% of traders get to this level. Even me with all my knowledge in this business still fights greed every day.

this business is a marathon and not a sprint so lets take it slowly and we will get there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2012
MY almighty formula has formed on USDCHF smiley smiley smiley
21 EMA above i am using piplocker to break even
cause i dont have anyother rule if this one is not met i dont trade that day, and there is not day my 4% will not vomit itself, unless i trade i during the news which is wrong sad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2012
Toks2008:

Happy pipping
True talk.............or will I say TRUEST .....Don't mind me....my EA will come out soon.....@toks2008, I will like to have ur EA....to test run....send to divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com....pls send with the settings and hw it works
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2012
unclenna:
True talk.............or will I say TRUEST .....Don't mind me....my EA will come out soon.....@infofirst I will like to have ur EA....to test run....send to divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com....pls send with the settings and hw it works
its gone with the wind oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Undiluted: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2012
@ Rozayx5... Kindly send me the LST system (MACD Divergence plotter). I sent you an email already... undiluted9ja at yahoo dot com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2012
rozayx5:

I have 2 EAs that i need to develop , my AU EA, and this my system i would like to make into and EA, as the forex lodge i still dont understand what wizecoder said we should do there
Wizecoder said you should register with forex lodge put your EA in the forum with topic EA request thta he will see it.....Am waiting for him to send me mail granting me permission to post on the forum cos I also have an EA I want to develop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2012
unclenna:
True talk.............or will I say TRUEST .....Don't mind me....my EA will come out soon.....@toks2008, I will like to have ur EA....to test run....send to divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com....pls send with the settings and hw it works

Unfortunately the EA is not for sale or lease. I intend to use it manage funds. You dont have to develop your EA yourself except you are good with Mql programming but you can get the service of expert EA coders out there.

Just explain the method to them and they will develop it for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2012
Toks2008:

Unfortunately the EA is not for sale or lease. I intend to use it manage funds. You dont have to develop your EA yourself except you are good with Mql programming but you can get the service of expert EA coders out there.

Just explain the method to them and they will develop it for you.
ok....when am through with mine I will give it out free for the benefit of all grin grin grin grin..........Wizecoder will do it free.He coded aguiyi's own too.the guy is a guru coder....cheers grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2012
unclenna: ok....when am through with mine I will give it out free for the benefit of all grin grin grin grin..........Wizecoder will do it free.He coded aguiyi's own too.the guy is a guru coder....cheers grin grin grin grin
Am ok with my system and with the reasult.....minimum of 400pips in a month........I want to convert it to EA and trade hands free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2012
unclenna: Am ok with my system and with the reasult.....minimum of 400pips in a month........I want to convert it to EA and trade hands free

Thats what im talking about. Just get a vps service that wil ensure your trades go on uninterrupted by internet problems or power problem, laptop crashing and so on. You can get one for 18usd monthly.

Further more, fx trading is not bondage and its best traded as part time business so let your EA trade for you while you have time to do other productive things with your life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by flourishing(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2012
unclenna: Am ok with my system and with the reasult.....minimum of 400pips in a month........I want to convert it to EA and trade hands free

Unclenna
how has biz been for you. I take it that you are into betonmarket and forex. I would like to know this biz and also if you can recommend ebooks or materials i can read to take advtage of the money in the market. Am into football betting and thanks to somadila who has been doin us well i don dey make money small small. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Sell EU for 50 pips, trying to play out what happened on Friday. My decision is based on 1HR TF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2012
There is no news release today that is why market is falling hands.If you can't stand the heat please don't near the kitchen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
JAkpayen: Sell EU for 50 pips, trying to play out what happened on Friday. My decision is based on 1HR TF

If the current 1 hour candlestick breaks that resistance. Your statement would be invalidated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2012
flourishing:

Unclenna
how has biz been for you. I take it that you are into betonmarket and forex. I would like to know this biz and also if you can recommend ebooks or materials i can read to take advtage of the money in the market. Am into football betting and thanks to somadila who has been doin us well i don dey make money small small. Hope to hear from you soon.
Tell somadila that I will join him soon.........My regards to the football betting people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2012
bendazum:

If the current 1 hour candlestick breaks that resistance. Your statement would be invalidated.

Note the bearish inverted hammer on BB which is close to 1.2380 resistance that's where my SL is. Goodluck bro!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by viklam: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2012

You guys should becareful about EA of a thing. Pls think about this. A rational professional trader would like to convert his profitable manual system to EA in order for him not miss opportunities and to have time to do other things but after conversion and using the ea to trade, he end up experiencing great lossess. Why? because not all brokers will be happy with you using ea to make money uncontrollably.

Moreso, the genesis of all EA's is the manual system which must have been making profits before an ea is being developed for the system. Why then 85% of EA's end up loosing money.

Please forget about EA and be doing your thing manually.

enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2012
r2 breached can it hunt s2 down....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2012
IF you ae still holding EU buy take profit and get set to SELL........ grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2012
[code][/code][hquote author=hisableplc]r2 breached can it hunt s2 down.... [/quote]

When a resistance is broken it becomes support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.