Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99639 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst: make sure you register your account through one of the site above link and link the same account with the two forums and i think posting every 5mins on both site should give you lets say, u r able to post 10 posts for each site in 1 hour, then you should have like 5 dollars an hour, less time on facebook and twitter hmm.

Life is getting better for newbies in forex, God bless instaforex but please contribute positively, the india site will update ur bonus amount at end of d day but you can check your profile for the bonus balance
Now people believe dis is real. They were thinking i was introducing a scam site. However, because of my posting experience, i make 20+ posts in 1hour. I am almost @ $100 for this month & aiming more $$$$.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst: never forget you,i keep my words, na u no do much since then on d account.As far as am alive n u do ur part, then i do mine. hmm
na wa 4 u oh i don hear sha but i no gree lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Theyjih: steve's mptm is quite cool, simple 2 use but works well in less volatile period, 4 PP freaks, its easy 2 use but watch out cos its constantly updatedd EA is called THE BEAST, imho wiv d SR 4rm d Pivot plotter, one can do away wiv d Bot.. But again wat do i know?
[color=#990000]Someone said something about using steve hopwoods mptm. Researchers in the house letz research about the MPTM and get back to the house for the benefit of all....I don't want to give back to the market the profit I have made....... angry angry angry

i have the beast i use it and its cool one of my majors....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
naijaobi:
How do you link them?
Since u have opened one account with one of them,just go your profile and check on partnet statistics, you will see were u r requested to enter account number and password and once u linked the accounts and u get a successful message, just post at reasonable interval, say 5,mins and be expecting ur cash at the date meant for crediting of bonus, i think its 8th of new month for mt5 or first friday while 15 th for d indian own but am not sure. but u shd change ur password after that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
sam ogo:
Now people believe dis is real. They were thinking i was introducing a scam site. However, because of my posting experience, i make 20+ posts in 1hour. I am almost @ $100 for this month & aiming more $$$$.
u mean 20 plus on one site or both altogether
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MichaelDeBoss: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sup guys, enjoying d sunday i guess?.....congratulations all Chelsea fans in d house!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MichaelDeBoss: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pls is der a forum for forex training?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
hisableplc:
na wa 4 u oh i don hear sha but i no gree lol
wait friend, am i right or wrong?i guess we have a deal now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Your Unique Psychological Profile
Chris Lori
CTA
The natural process of aiming tosucceed at trading in any asset class will lead down countless
paths of exploration and revelation. Exploring the endless means by which one can extract
money from the market is eternal, because for every participant in the market, there is a unique
mind interpreting information flow and making decisions. Exploring, information gathering and
the formation of one's Unique Psychological Profile are critical to overall success. In retail forex
trading, the patterns are clear, to name a few:
• Attraction to high leverage - although no leverage should be used when developing (I will
produce a video on this, later)
• Acquire information via internet, books, free courses, free webinars, etc.
• Indicatoritis - There is an addiction to indicators, because as one goes through the
developmental stages lacking confidence, it isbelieved that an indicator is smart enough
to do the thinking for you and that the producer of the indicator must be smart and that it
must work or it wouldn't be an indicator in the marketplace.
• Exploration of systems, patterns, programming, robots, fundamentals and trying to copy
exactly what someone else is doing believing it will work for you.
• Understanding risk and psychology, rejecting risk and psychology and taking trades on
little knowledge and high risk
• the list goes on, but u get the point
Don't be discouraged, every trader goes through this process, but those who ultimately succeed
will come to terms with the challenges before them and focus in on what's important, such as;
market knowledge, independent thinking, risk management and developing a method in sync
with their Unique Psychological Profile.
I was approached by Wiley publishing and asked if I would be interested in writing a book on
foreign exchange trading. We met in Singapore and they handed me a box of existing books
written on trading. To be honest, I'd only ever read a few books on trading up to that point. I
picked one book to read on my flight home to get a sense for how these books are written. It was
a book of interviews with successfulindividuals who traded for a living. Each trader was profiled
in a discussion about who they are, their background, what instrument they trade and a few
personal philosophies of what made them successful. Personally, I have very little interest in
other trader’s methods; rather I'm more curious about how they think. Every trader interviewed
had one common resounding theme. Each successful trader made a point of saying, "This is what
works for me."
Independent thinking and having a personally developed method that suits your own Unique
Psychological Profile is the oneessential quality that every successful trader holds. No
exceptions! You get the point? Accomplished traders have explored and learned market
structure, fundamentals, technical's, systems, riskmodels, etc and have refined a method that has
been tested to establish a set of parameters thatworks with their UniquePsychological Profile, or
personality. This is important toour training philosophy – teach in-depth market structure so the
trader can internalize experiences within the framework of a rigid trading model. The model can
draw upon very specific price behaviours we teach, but the uniqueness the model will come from
the authenticity of the trader within.
Many developing traders will log into a forum and attempt to copy exactly the method of another
seemingly successful trader, and after a few missed trades on a small sample size, move on to the
next "system." One reason why this approach generally does not work is because forcing the
application of a foreign trading mechanism pushes common sense out of the equation. Only the
developer of the method fully understands how and why all the parameters have been established
and how to use them. The parameters have beendeveloped with their unique mind and unique
interpretation of market movements. Trading on blind faith within parameters trusted only
because they work for someone else will push common sense and rational thinking out of the
equation and leave one ultimately vulnerable.
I have worked with many traders and see the patterns of those who succeed and those who don't.
I clearly understand the process one is to follow to have a chance at success in trading. This is
why my courses do not teach a "system," rather what is critical to the success of a trader is
building a foundational understanding of market structure at the deepest level. Understanding
market structure, price action and what drives price can be adapted by the spectrum of
psychological profiles. Once the trader understands market structure at a deep level and has
adapted a unique interpretation of the dynamics, they become equipped to formulate a method
custom to their own way of thinking (Unique Psychological Profile).
When teaching, I realize people just want to know "when to get in." "Just tell me when to get in!"
It's like raising a child you love, you provide them with the discipline that you believe is in their
long term best interest. Or like the movie "Karate Kid," where the sensei has the boy doing hours
of seemingly useless activities that end up being the foundation to the boys ultimate success in
time of battle. Trading is no different.
I work with traders to build their understanding ofdetail in market structure. What price does at
specific times of day, how bank order flow is reflected in price, time of day patterns, data release
patterns, what psychological shifts to look for, pre data sentiment, how to identify market
inefficiencies and opportunities, how fund managersoperate, when to trade a pattern and when
not to, trading with or against flow, assessing probabilities, riskmodels and price, picking up on
shifts in volatility, price sensitivity levels, correlation changes and the list goes on. Once you
understand market structure and what drives price, there are countless patterns you can choose
from to trade. As well, you will identify and develop your own trading ideas, systems and
methods to become that independent thinker maximizing your Unique Psychological Profile and
achieving success!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst: Since u have opened one account with one of them,just go your profile and check on partnet statistics, you will see were u r requested to enter account number and password and once u linked the accounts and u get a successful message, just post at reasonable interval, say 5,mins and be expecting ur cash at the date meant for crediting of bonus, i think its 8th of new month for mt5 or first friday while 15 th for d indian own but am not sure. but u shd change ur password after that

pls is it our accout no and password with the broker they are requesting for here?...like my mt4 account no and password with instaforex??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
you can also join the Nigerian version:
http://nigeria-forex.com/member.php?9793-erniok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

pls how do we link our account with the bonus?...is it our accout no and password with the broker they are requesting for here?...like my mt4 account no and password with instaforex??

Yes,going by what he said.Ensure that you create a non funded account for this campaign.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
infofirst: Since u have opened one account with one of them,just go your profile and check on partnet statistics, you will see were u r requested to enter account number and password and once u linked the accounts and u get a successful message, just post at reasonable interval, say 5,mins and be expecting ur cash at the date meant for crediting of bonus, i think its 8th of new month for mt5 or first friday while 15 th for d indian own but am not sure. but u shd change ur password after that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
sam ogo:

Is the money withdrawable into liberty reserve?Are you paid for replying to posts or creating new topics?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
hello guys
@honeric, you can only attach a forex account which you opened under them
you do this by putting the word - portalforum - in the affilitae box when opening the instaforex account after that you go to your profile and link this news account by just filling in the passwords and login details that all cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
rozayx5: hello guys
you do this by putting the word - portalforum - in the affilitae box when opening the instaforex account after that you go to your profile and link this news account by just filling in the passwords and login details that all cheesy cheesy
Can you withdraw your earnings through liberty reserve?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2012

Waste of time bro, i have 2 accounts with them before na, i opened them about 1-2yrs ago when i was still with them. you mean to get the $1k target i set for them,i have to open a new account? wooobish jor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01:

Waste of time bro, i have 2 accounts with them before na, i opened them about 1-2yrs ago when i was still with them. you mean to get the $1k target i set for them,i have to open a new account? wooobish jor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
too much money, no shaking bros you don pass that level smiley smiley smiley
nah eh market opening 10PM i deh wait to sell AUD and close in the morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
rozayx5:

Bro, money no dey reach o or abi u don see where any rich man dey sit down without looking for more money?

the post wey i dey post here no dey give anything o, so posting there na plus o and the knowledge wey i go gather too na plus o.

Anyways sha, i go see what to do about setting up a new account when 3-5 months reach or there about.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

pls how do we link our account with the bonus?...is it our accout no and password with the broker they are requesting for here?...like my mt4 account no and password with instaforex??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ What are the Instaforex referral links to these 2 sites?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
So far in pre-market I'm seeing small gap-ups on Euro pairs. $EURUSD $EURJPY $EURGBP Gap down on $USDCHF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ What are the Instaforex referral links for these 2 sites?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
danna: So far in pre-market I'm seeing small gap-ups on Euro pairs. $EURUSD $EURJPY $EURGBP Gap down on $USDCHF

Isn't it quite early to start 'seeing'?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
bendazum:

Isn't it quite early to start 'seeing'?

well, guess thats my view of the market...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012

We need to understand something here which is crucial to the success of this campaign.Is the affiliate link 'portalforum' for the mt5,Nigerian forum or Indian forum?Please specify and if possible the referral links to the other ones.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
rozayx5:

Sell?? Are you sure?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pro02:

Sell?? Are you sure?

sell
nope buy i mean was too excited , all the supports have been broken grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
@rozayx5 Do you earn by replying to posts?Is the money withdrawable through liberty reserve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.