Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100429 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2012
GDP as expected
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
rozayx5:

Price action Don, can you please tell me what you think about that USDCAD R1 i have a buy running there since yesterday and i am thinking of getting out
sir, i equally went long on that pair yesterday at .9902 targeting 1.0000 (the dotted lines in the chart below will show you my entry and exit levels)
currently price is encountering resistance at .9940
what i've done is to BE and let it run.
let's see how it goes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2012
For all you dollar cross traders, i just checked the dollar index and it grinding out a bottom suggesting an upward rally of the dollar. I won't be betting against the dollar now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe:

I guess it depends on when your daily candles close, on my platform it's GMT. The candle last night was bearish engulfing and it wrapped around three candles if you ignore the Sunday bar, also the turning point is the 50% fib level of the previous downward rally, so for all you know the recent upside might just be a correction rather than a complete reversal. I am looking for shorts around the 9655 area.

yea, i get your point. going short on this pair is just too risky for my liking at the moment.
still thinking long. my target 99.56
if you went short at 9655 then you're in green already. that's cool. and if you're targeting the area i'm thinking of going long
that will mean cool 150pips or there about. Enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by wizecoder: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2012
GBP/USD: an impressive advance

On Thursday GBP/USD tested the levels above $1.5900 (61.8% Fibo retracement from the May decline). This week the pair demonstrates impressive growth, climbing more than two big figures since Monday, when it was trading below $1.5700.

Sterling was pushed up by easing hints from the US (dovish FOMC meeting minutes) and China (weaker HSBC PMI). Tomorrow we expect the release of the revised Q2 UK GDP. The market expects UK Q2 GDP to be revised upwards from -0.7% to -0.5% q/q.

After such advance British currency is clearly overbought (see the RSI at H4 chart), so some correction’s on its way. The general outlook for the pair will remain positive as long as it’s trading above 200-day MA at $1.5715. Once above $1.5930, the pair will be on its way to $1.6000.

From a technical point of view, next resistance for GBP/USD lies at $1.5930 (February 8 maximum), $1.6000 (March 27 maximum, psychological level). On a downside, next support lies at $1.5785 (50% retracement), $1.5750 (50-day MA), $1.5715 (200-day MA), $1.5660 and $1.5620.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
Although US dollar was weakened by the talks of more easing from the Fed, AUD/USD doesn’t hurry to renew the recent highs around $1.0600: there’s a strong resistance there coming from the line which connects 2011 and 2012 maximums. For now the pair still has some scope for the sideways moves. According to analysts at NAB, AUD/USD is likely to trade above $1.0500 in a near-term as the greenback will remain under pressure at least until Jackson Hole.

Note that there are plenty of resistance levels on the upside (see the chart). Once $1.0420 support is breached, we’d look for a decline to another critical level of $1.0280 (200-day MA). Strategists at RBC are bearish on AUD/USD despite the fact the pair performed well over the past year and expect the RBA to lower rates by 0.75% in the next 12 months – the action which would weaken Aussie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2012
gold is set to go down. catch it if u can
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mekuzoil(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2012
EU sell pls make me happy!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by employer22: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2012
For persons with average means. http:///O8adUz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Michky: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2012
rozayx5:
well my final answer for you is that, please just keep your belief to yourself and dont panic those who will be panicked cause its not me, First of all nobody is selling systems on this thread, so with that you should post this on a fapturbo review or forex ,megadorid review website, here nobody is selling systems we are discussing the market and sharing our systems, so when doing your EFCC this thread should not be in your list, how many phone nos and bank accounts have you seen here, who is selling EA in this thread apart from one 419 called Illegalwealth that came and went last season, so stop all this daring cause if the account history is shown to you it will not change your mentality, i rest my case lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we dont have criminals here, we have only noble traders and you are one of them thanks, so lets get back to biz cheesy
Hello rozzay, if you noticed, i picked this response of yours on this thread from page 20 or so. Why did i point this out?, truth is i have been following the past 3 seasons or so till this one and i still haven't started any trading yet because i don't have a system or anything usable or what how to use them even if i had. I have been seriously researching fx for a while now but fact is no time. Am under alot of pressure rightnow and i strongly believe that this is the right way to go income generation. Please Rossay and all, i need systems i can start with right away. pip locker, ddfx (or whatever its called) And all i hease is system, system, system. Abeg, Which system should i use? Please send to: michky54atyahoodotcom. ABEG!!! undecided ABEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N.B. I have seen systems being flung around time after time in this thread. I suppose being a newbie and all has hindered me from requesting any.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Michky: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
which tf should i use, and how to trade news effectively (i mean how enter a trade when i don't know if the news am getting is already about 5mins or so old). cheers guyz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
2nd Trade - PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
20 pips locked cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Michky: Hello rozzay, if you noticed, i picked this response of yours on this thread from page 20 or so. Why did i point this out?, truth is i have been following the past 3 seasons or so till this one and i still haven't started any trading yet because i don't have a system or anything usable or what how to use them even if i had. I have been seriously researching fx for a while now but fact is no time. Am under alot of pressure rightnow and i strongly believe that this is the right way to go income generation. Please Rossay and all, i need systems i can start with right away. pip locker, ddfx (or whatever its called) And all i hease is system, system, system. Abeg, Which system should i use? Please send to: michky54atyahoodotcom. ABEG!!! undecided ABEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N.B. I have seen systems being flung around time after time in this thread. I suppose being a newbie and all has hindered me from requesting any.

why write all this you have already made your point grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
download the currency strength meter from henry liu and avoid trading cable during news time and your good to go
please demo DDFX for at least a month and master it, so that you can install your own ATM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe: For all you dollar cross traders, i just checked the dollar index and it grinding out a bottom suggesting an upward rally of the dollar. I won't be betting against the dollar now.
+1000

Boss, your back full time , i hope
no wonder the transaction is still processing on EU, betting against the USD might be risky shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
rozayx5: 2nd Trade - PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
20 pips locked cheesy cheesy
do u mind forwardng the DDFX to ndwalkins@gmail.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
closed* eur/jpy just bought aud/usd might take awhile the bulls need some convincing would be careful with eur/usd if gone short from yesterday set lock in place. Missed the uk news lucky was no change.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Michky: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
rozayx5:

why write all this you have already made your point grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
download the currency strength meter from henry liu and avoid trading cable during news time and your good to go
please demo DDFX for at least a month and master it, so that you can install your own ATM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol smiley Another humourous post from rozzay. Thanks mehn. You're the best!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
for the first time am controlling myself after i closed up sells last night saw it dropping but just restrained wow am learning am growing next week is anoda pipping galore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hello Peoples. Watch eu closely lol. How is everybody today and where is my Big Sis Naijababe? @zeddicus are you still at Kaduna?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
nolly042:
do u mind forwardng the DDFX to ndwalkins@gmail.com.
system sent and follow the advice above
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
USDCAD

Sell
Sell at 0.9943
Take profit* at 0.9892
Stop loss at 0.9982

53 mins ago
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lucy001: USDCAD

Sell
Sell at 0.9943
Take profit* at 0.9892
Stop loss at 0.9982

53 mins ago
like you got some pips cheesy
well i am still waiting for the go ahead, market sentiment is still bulissh, maybe i will sell next week this week is shop closed, 140 pips today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
USD/JPY signals coming 14 mins time!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
USD JPY

Sell
Sell at 78.61
Take profit* at 78.22
Stop loss at 78.92
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
GBPUSD signals coming 5 mins time!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hmm my ACFX account is depleting by the day. Only $42 dollars remaining. Believe it or not I don't even have a $100 to open an account. Wish someone can volunteer to help me raise capital with the left equity so I can start trading with my choice broker why I demo for a while.

I have not traded since this week due to some circumstance beyond my control. 4.5 lot has been traded and I still have up to Aug 7 to trade the rest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lucy0

01:

GBPUSD signals coming 5 mins time!!!

Buy
Buy at 1.5831
Take profit* at 1.5878
Stop loss at 1.5798
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Well, Constance Brown is a respected writer but you may not get the "comprehensive" explanation you need on Fibonacci. Fibonacci has limited literature that can give you the comprehensive knowledge. You can get the book.

But Robert Fischer's A New Fibonacci Trader coupled with Scott Carney's Harmonic Trader Volume 1 & 2 will give you what you need. I think I still have the first volume on my old PC.

I notice that these so-called gurus dont really trade anymore, they make money from books, seminars and subscriptions.

The ones who make the big bucks while trading rarely write. Dont get confused with variety. "Choose your choice".

Frawzey
wow! got both volumes and planning to read them over the weekend. Do you have Robert Fischer's copy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
To the fibs conscious guys, eu has so far retrace to 38.2% (1.2594) 2012 high and low of 1.3486 and 1.2041 for d year and has retrace to 23.6%(1.2481)of august 2012 high and low at 1.2133 and 1.2589
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
FEMI OLA:

Efe pls i sent you a mail...

Email sent. Please read my email well. Will be expecting a reply.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
JAkpayen:
wow! [b]got both volumes [/b]and planning to read them over the weekend. Do you have Robert Fischer's copy?

You dey wait make I beg before you go send me tongue?

FOREXMART: Hello Peoples. Watch eu closely lol. How is everybody today and where is my Big Sis Naijababe? @zeddicus are you still at Kaduna?

I dey kampke. How your side na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.