Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100196 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
[/quote]
Toks2008: Let me be sincere with you all. I am not a super star in this business. I have blown accounts just like very other trader here. In-fact i tried my hands on fund management and i have failed in two instances not to mention my own personal losses which i can't really quantify.

But believe me, i have 95% understanding about this business in terms of charts reading and trend as well as other aspects of fx trading. But i have realised that i may be wasting my time trading manually due to greed(i can make 50% of my account in one week and lose 20% the next week due to greed and this is why i decided to develop an EA which i have done and i see nothing bad in testing this with fellow traders.

The best i should get is encouragement because this business is not easy to succeed in and anybody trying to find a way to make consistent profits should be encouraged so that we all can gain from each other.

We will get no where with envy,pride,hate and destructive criticism.
i appreciate your presence here. this is a trade alert. thats why i like pple like frechie and naijababe that can analyze most calls and guide us. i miss blogicon, guess he got fed up with our bickering instead of brotherly love and encouragement.
most traders blow accounts because of the excitement in 20-20 pips. i think with your years of trading, you should be going to higher timeframes or what do you think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipmaster77(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
omaojo1: [b][/b]

I want to believe you are not for real especially as regards the posts not being related to trading.

Ask google who Jared Martinez is.

REAL TRADER! Time will tell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
erniok: Let me be sincere with you all. I am not a super star in this business. I have blown accounts just like very other trader here. In-fact i tried my hands on fund management and i have failed in two instances not to mention my own personal losses which i can't really quantify.

But believe me, i have 95% understanding about this business in terms of charts reading and trend as well as other aspects of fx trading. But i have realised that i may be wasting my time trading manually due to greed(i can make 50% of my account in one week and lose 20% the next week due to greed and this is why i decided to develop an EA which i have done and i see nothing bad in testing this with fellow traders.

The best i should get is encouragement because this business is not easy to succeed in and anybody trying to find a way to make consistent profits should be encouraged so that we all can gain from each other.

We will get no where with envy,pride,hate and destructive criticism.
i appreciate your presence here. this is a trade alert. thats why i like pple like frechie and naijababe that can analyze most calls and guide us. i miss blogicon, guess he got fed up with our bickering instead of brotherly love and encouragement.
most traders blow accounts because of the excitement in 20-20 pips. i think with your years of trading, you should be going to higher timeframes or what do you think.

Thanks for your comments.

I am actually a swing trader meaning i trade long time.and i actually use daily timeframe to guage my trade direction.
I also developed an EA for long term trading which i have also been testing for sometime now.If you check the links you will see that i gather as high as 180pips on open positions sometimes.I only developed the 20pips hacker trading method to make fast 20pips from the trend after pullbacks which can be used to build account faster in a conservative manner.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753

By next month i will be going live with these automated methods.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
a honest advice, i think traders here should be concentrating more on developing their trading IQ's more than talking much about EA, remember best and lasting EA's generate trade only, then the trader decide to take or not.
EA= Emotion Absence

but remember Emotion is a blessing.... Guys lets develop our emotional intelligence. May the green PIPs ever be with us all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
i remember one prof. edet that built an EA based on bollinger band. never heard of him again.i was wondering if you cld give it to some pple to backtest it and see its effectiveness too.
Toks2008:

Thanks for your comments.

I am actually a swing trader meaning i trade long time.and i actually use daily timeframe to guage my trade direction.
I also developed an EA for long term trading which i have also been testing for sometime now.If you check the links you will see that i gather as high as 180pips on open positions sometimes.I only developed the 20pips hacker trading method to make fast 20pips from the trend after pullbacks which can be used to build account faster in a conservative manner.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753

By next month i will be going live with these automated methods.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
danna: a honest advice, i think traders here should be concentrating more on developing their trading IQ's more than talking much about EA, remember best and lasting EA's generate trade only, then the trader decide to take or not.
EA= Emotion Absence

but remember Emotion is a blessing.... Guys lets develop our emotional intelligence. May the green PIPs ever be with us all!

Emotion is a blessing if it can be controlled but a curse if it controls you. My experience in fx trading is that many people can't control this emotion hence can't make it trading forex..

For instance look at euro. If it breaks supp 12480 then we are almost certain to see it down to 12420. Now i will look stupid to place 2% or even 5% on that in the name of good mm(greed).

Then i risk say 30% and then random moves begin which is very inevitable in price movement and panicking begins and trade is closed prematurely at huge loss.

But with EA trading same method, a minimal stop loss already imputed will be used and no emotion whatsoever attached which means you will likely get the best from that trade position. So develop your iq which is most essential then perfect your trading method then put it in codes(EA) to trade for you if you cant control your emotions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
erniok: i remember one prof. edet that built an EA based on bollinger band. never heard of him again.i was wondering if you cld give it to some pple to backtest it and see its effectiveness too.
dude has said no and i understand why (almost all Nigerians are copy right thieves, including our very own CBN governor)

haters are just bashing the guy instead of hitting their ignore button or coming up with a better alternate

All they know about is go online and copy peoples idea and then come here to praise it like its their idea, it childish and laughable.

check season 2 and 3,you will see that i had used almost all they have flaunted like its a crystal ball but thank God for who he is and were i am today, i just pray their learning curve is shorter than mine

cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2012
aguiyi:
dude has said no and i understand why (almost all Nigerians are copy right thieves, including our very own CBN governor)

haters are just bashing the guy instead of hitting their ignore button or coming up with a better alternate

All they know about is go online and copy peoples idea and then come here to praise it like its their idea, it childish and laughable.

check season 2 and 3,you will see that i had used almost all they have flaunted like its a crystal ball but thank God for who he is and were i am today, i just pray their learning curve is shorter than mine

cheers
lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2012
aguiyi:

cheers

Hummmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by stolenstone: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2012
Emotion is energy in motion - Robert Kiyosaki. Tame it and it works for you, Toy with it and it takes you down!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2012
pls house, am sorry if anyones ox is gored by my comments, it was not my intention just that some posts and response were becoming too petty.

newbies like me, pls learn to comment on forums from the likes of Blog icon,tonjoan,naijababe,JAkpayen, jamace etc- straight to the point and devoid of egotism
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by stolenstone: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2012
oh my Blogicon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where that guy dey?? Where d guy go kack?? I'm not sure he is still in dis country? D guy just go sub like that? I dey feel d guy big time!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipmaster77(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2012
I am sorry if I have offended anyone in the house but with the way we do things here, it's almost certain that good traders (trader making big money not talk)will not like to stay here for long. The trend name is FOREX TRADE ALERTS. Let's leave literature in our shelves and fancy or colourful screen in our laboratories or painting plants myself inclusive. I believe we can all generate good signals and paste it for whoever want to follow with little explanation to how you normally generate them but you may ignore the explanation if you do not have the time. Over time traders will know the call to follow and stay away from.

One can share ideas that will benefit us once in awhile but we should be reminded that the forum is for Trade Alerts. I have worked in different places (5 years in Nigeria Police Force, 1 year in Zenith Bank, 5 years in Oceanic Bank and so on)with more than enough experiences/business ideas but who cares. People only want to see result including my own very wife.

This coming week, let's adjust our ways and support one another. If you want to correct things that may be misunderstood by others, ask for email address or the phone number of the person.

Remain Blessed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2012
pipmaster77: I am sorry if I have offended anyone in the house but with the way we do things here, it's almost certain that good traders (trader making big money not talk)will not like to stay here for long. The trend name is FOREX TRADE ALERTS. Let's leave literature in our shelves and fancy or colourful screen in our laboratories or painting plants myself inclusive. I believe we can all generate good signals and paste it for whoever want to follow with little explanation to how you normally generate them but you may ignore the explanation if you do not have the time. Over time traders will know the call to follow and stay away from.

One can share ideas that will benefit us once in awhile but we should be reminded that the forum is for Trade Alerts. I have worked in different places (5 years in Nigeria Police Force, 1 year in Zenith Bank, 5 years in Oceanic Bank and so on)with more than enough experiences/business ideas but who cares. People only want to see result including my own very wife.

This coming week, let's adjust our ways and support one another. If you want to correct things that may be misunderstood by others, ask for email address or the phone number of the person.

Remain Blessed

Nice Comment smiley
well, just wanted to share link would like to see other traders in the house on this traders network, as i have learnt a lot there, i think you guys can also learn somethings too
http://www.urbanforex.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2012
equally miss blog icon. i used his alerts to build my account late last year.
i integrated his system into mine, the results have been awesome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2012
where is swiftz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Forex trade alert indeed.

Pathetic!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
pipmaster77: I am sorry if I have offended anyone in the house but with the way we do things here, it's almost certain that good traders (trader making big money not talk)will not like to stay here for long. The trend name is FOREX TRADE ALERTS. Let's leave literature in our shelves and fancy or colourful screen in our laboratories or painting plants myself inclusive. I believe we can all generate good signals and paste it for whoever want to follow with little explanation to how you normally generate them but you may ignore the explanation if you do not have the time. Over time traders will know the call to follow and stay away from.

Remain Blessed

The above is the best post on the forum so far. And to add to it, post your alert and keep quiet. If anyone follows it and makes money from it then always like the comments of the contributor. The more likes you get the more you are rated as a credible contributor on the forum. Or better still, everyone here should link their live accounts (keyword being live)to myfxbook and post results weekly or monthly as the case may be. This would weed out pretenders from players. In my case I am an astronaut, a former president of a country, an ex navy seal, etc but who cares, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Bollinger:

The above is the best post on the forum so far. And to add to it, post your alert and keep quiet. If anyone follows it and makes money from it then always like the comments of the contributor. The more likes you get the more you are rated as a credible contributor on the forum. Or better still, everyone here should link their live accounts (keyword being live) to myfxbook and post results weekly or monthly as the case may be. This would weed out pretenders from players. In my case I am an astronaut, a former president of a country, an ex navy seal, etc but who cares, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2012
I have learned that it is better to be out of a trade wishing you were in than be in wishing you were out!......Still Jared.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2012
Your future depends on many things when you trade. In this market, it depends mostly on you-your education, your emotions, and what you do with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2012
Focus on your losses make sure they are small. Let your profit run and success will come your way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2012
Don't fear the market-respect it. It is not to be feared, it is to be understood.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2012

One can share ideas that will benefit us once in awhile but we should be reminded that the forum is for Trade Alerts. I have worked in different places (5 years in Nigeria Police Force, 1 year in Zenith Bank, [b]5 years in Oceanic Bank [/b]and so on)with more than enough experiences/business ideas but who cares. People only want to see result including my own very wife.

Remain Blessed

u worked in oceanc? lets talk piphutent@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2012
download over 600 EA & INDICATORS here http://1010studio.com/forex/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
ncpat: download over 600 EA & INDICATORS here http://1010studio.com/forex/

almost 11 downloads already and nobody even cared to say even thanks to you, very bad
anyway i downloaded it, thank you and i will see if there is anything there that i need cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
rozayx5:

almost 11 downloads already and nobody even cared to say even thanks to you, very bad
anyway i downloaded it, thank you and i will see if there is anything there that i need cool cool cool

Seen some very useful tools there, that can manage my open trades, and help in getiing ready for breakouts cheesy cheesy
BBMACD , and BBSqueeze, since i am a breakout freak i luv these tools, just finished a simulation and it is just one of the finishing touches cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Impulse80(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
omaojo1: Focus on your losses make sure they are small. Let your profit run and success will come your way.
will u please stop derailing this thread! Everything that should be posted here should be fx trade alerts only! If u want to quote aristotle, plato, jared martinez and the likes of them open a thread. There u can quote even bill gates! No wahala. Allez

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipmaster77(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
ncpat: download over 600 EA & INDICATORS here http://1010studio.com/forex/

Thanks guy. It might take me a whole year to test all of them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Evans5050: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please Guys Help me with d DDFX system,
have ended up downloading virus online in search for it.

evans650@ymail.com
wink wink wink cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.