Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,621 members, 7,914,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27503 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by PointB: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

It bold faced is impossible!
First, there'll never be a corridor through the East, never going to happen.
Second, we can not sit idly by and watch those we loathe fight in our backyard. Maybe you don't know Igbos too well.

If there'll be a war, so be it. It's now or never.

Spot on my brother.

Our quarrel with Ijaw is settled. Observers only have to look at the 2011 election to see that. Besides, is it possible for the North to fight Ijaws without hurting Igbos. I think not. So that yeye aboki better be doing his arithmetic correctly, his is either fighting the entire eastern region or not fighting anyone. Military corridors in SE to attack the Ijaw is BS, only an aboki can conjure such stupid.ity!

They can talk to the SW (as I don't pretend to speak for them)!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Obiagu1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

This problem has nothing to do with the igbos. I'll advise igbos to grab a pop corn and watch how things turn out. The population we have now is precious to us and we can't afford to waste our population again , We would not fight FOR or AGAINST. If Hausa Federal Forces want to pathway or corridor in the east to the south south then so be it ! For now we are still part and parcel of ONE NIGERIA and standing on the way of Federal forces is a treasonable offence . I repeat THIS PROBLEM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IGBOS . We can't always play the football match everytime , sometimes we have to watch and i think this is one of those moments when we watch the match and eagerly anticipate the final score. Kudos to Adaka boro and Saro wiwa for keeping their people among ONE NIGERIA.

I'm not going to agree with you. If sitting idly by and watch will release us from Nigeria, then good but if it means we will remain in this bondage, God forbid!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
PointB:

Spot on my brother.

Our quarrel with Ijaw is settled. Observers only have to look at the 2011 election to see that. Besides, is it possible for the North to fight Ijaws without hurting Igbos. I think not. So that yeye aboki better be doing his arithmetic correctly, his is either fighting the entire eastern region or not fighting anyone. Military corridors in SE to attack the Ijaw is BS, only an aboki can conjure such stupid.ity!

They can talk to the SW (as I don't pretend to speak for them)!

We never had any "quarrel" with them . Good luck with the Niger delta republic or whatever name they choose and we would definitely be economic allies with them BUT WE WOULD NEVER FIGHT FOR OR AGAINST THEM . Once beaten , twice shy . Its not that hard to learn how to fold our hands and watch and so far i am very happy with the silence of the igbos and i hope we maintain this silence even for a longer period . You want One Nigeria , You get One Nigeria.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

I'm not going to agree with you. If sitting idly by and watch will release us from Nigeria, then good but if it means we will remain in this bondage, God forbid!

The Jonathan vote cemented the new bond between the South East and the South South. Let us see how yorubas react to the challenge of this imbesile.

Sahara reporters has some of the most firery coments I have seen in a long time.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by PointB: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

This problem has nothing to do with the igbos. I'll advise igbos to grab a pop corn and watch how things turn out. The population we have now is precious to us and we can't afford to waste our population again , We would not fight FOR or AGAINST. If Hausa Federal Forces want to pathway or corridor in the east to the south south then so be it ! For now we are still part and parcel of ONE NIGERIA and standing on the way of Federal forces is a treasonable offence . I repeat THIS PROBLEM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IGBOS . We can't always play the football match everytime , sometimes we have to watch and i think this is one of those moments when we watch the match and eagerly anticipate the final score. Kudos to Adaka boro and Saro wiwa for keeping their people among ONE NIGERIA.

Are you saying your father's farmland should be used as military camp/corridor for rampaging abokis, and while you are at it, damsels from your hamlet will also attend to the soldiers of fortunes 'other' need? Or you are suggesting Igbo men will be part of the 'Nigerian Federal' troop that will march against Ijaw, to die for Nigeria? Guy, think deeply, any major conflict in Nigeria is the end of it, and only cowards sit by the wall with pop-corns, when their future is being determine! Igbos are no such people, if there is a war in Nigeria in our backyard, we will be involved!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by PhysicsQED(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Interesting claim in the article in the opening post.

He should have gone into more detail about it though, since this is probably the first time most people are hearing this "history."
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Obiagu1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
@ OP, A beg, the bold faced quotes are too many, it makes it hard to read.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
PointB:

Are you saying your father's farmland should be used as military camp/corridor to rampaging aboki, and while you are at it, damsels from your hamlet will also attend to the soldiers of fortunes 'other' need? Or you are suggesting Igbo men will be part of the 'Nigerian Federal' troop that will march against Ijaw, to die for Nigeria? Guy, think deeply, any major conflict in Nigeria is the end of it, and only cowards sit by the wall with pop-corns, when their future is being determine! Igbos are no such people, if there is a war in Nigeria in our backyard, we will be involved!

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and these guys would be fought at our BACKYARD and thats fine by me as long as its not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Some years back(Under OBJ or Yaradua) Imo and Abia states protested that we weren't included in the Coastal areas and we didn't receive funds as a coastal area , the south south went on total offensive with their chief war horse Edwin Clark (I'm sure you must have head abo[b]ut him) saying that the South East wasn't a coastal area. I have seen LOTS of south south people who would rather die than associate with an Igbo man [/b]BUT NOW that things are about to get ugly , they have become our "OVER NIGHT" brothers all of a sudden ! Igbos are Economic , Political and Cultural (in some way) allies to the south south BUT WE are not their thugs , goons , war machines or population boost in time of war . I laugh at how this south south folks feel they can just put the Igbos on SPEED DIAL and call whenever things get ugly . Total Bull$h!t ! We voted goodluck because the average igbo man hates marginalization / Oppression but that doesn't mean we would have millions to waste in a war that has nothing to do with us . IGBOS FOLD YOUR FHUCKING HANDS AND WATCH .

8 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by onyeokwu: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and this guys would be fought at our BACKYARD not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

you actually nailed
may your days be long
a word is enough for the wise
igbos can not be used again
we are wiser than before

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Obiagu1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
@ Mr.chippychappy

I understand every single thing you said but this is not a pay back time. Mind you, I had 6 of my family members in the last war including my mom and lost one of them. This is no pay back time. If the war will guarantee that they let the Igbos go before the war even starts, then good but to wait till the end of the war, gawd, that's not going to happen. If they defeat any Easterner again, it's bye bye to anything we think we are because the intimidation that will follow, god knows.

Ask the Yoruba or the Ijaw how it feels now after 1967. Never allow those devils another victory parade!

This is not about bravado, it's about liberation.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Obiagu1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Anyway, lets not make this an Igbo thread. Parties mentioned in the OP were Northerners, Ijaws and Yorubas.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
onye_okwu:

you actually nailed
may your days be long
a word is enough for the wise
igbos can not be used again
we are wiser than before

Thanks my bro ! Some igbos think impulsive aggression = bravery . No that is wrong . Loyalty / Solidarity should be reserved for Lions not SNAKES . Only f00ls make the same mistake twice and igbos aren't a tribe of f00ls
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by onyeokwu: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
When the south east protested that we weren't included in the Coastal areas and we didn't receive funds as a coastal area , the south south went on total offensive with their chief war horse Edwin Clark (I'm sure you must have head about him) saying that the South East wasn't a coastal area. I have seen LOTS of south south people who would rather die than associate with an Igbo man BUT NOW that things are about to get ugly , they have become our "OVER NIGHT" brothers all of a sudden ! Igbos are Economic , Political and Cultural (in some way) allies to the south south BUT WE are not their thugs , goons , war machines or population boost in time of war . I laugh at how this south south folks feel they can just put the Igbos on SPEED DIAL and call whenever things get ugly . Total Bull$h!t ! We voted goodluck because the average igbo man hates marginalization / Oppression but that doesn't mean we would have millions to waste in a war that has nothing to do with us . IGBOS FOLD YOUR FHUCKING HANDS AND WATCH .

tell them bro
may amadioha strite them
na now day break for them
to my igbo brothers here let the truth be told
we may hate yorubas but they are never our enemy despite the fact they betrayed us
this so called ss people hate igbos with passion than the yorubas
infact if they havevthere way to wipe igbos or to collaborate with aboki again they will do it

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ishmael(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why are they blasting Asari Dokubo? Is he not a follower of their islam again?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by PointB: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water with them , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and this guys would be fought at our BACKYARD not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

So Igbos should stay away from a civil war going on in our backyard? And when the 'federal forces' defeats a 'breakaway Niger Delta' republic, and force 'them' back into this unproductive union, we will emerge from our side of the fence 50 year later, trade places with the Ijaw, and start singing 'had I known.'

My guy, the reason history serves as a guide is so that we don't repeat the same mistake. Standing aside, and watching, aboki slaughter people in our backyard, in the name of some sweet revenge, is the worst that can ever happen to us.

The sad thing is that you are not reading the signs of the time - middle belt, and bulk of Yorubas' will not fight the next Nigeria civil war, if there must be one. Standing shoulder to shoulder with Ijaws is enough to stare down the rampaging 'jihadist.' We need to bury the 'differences' with Ijaws caused the civil war. Now is the time! Igbos silence at this tiime, should not be interpreted as sign of acquiescence to the shenanigans happening around us. When the push turn to a shove, our backyard shall not be a theater of war. If it does, we shall not stand aside, or count on any concession aboki will offer us in exchange to betray our cousin. I just read 'Awolowo was promised "Presidency" how come all I heard he got was 'poison'?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
PointB:

So Igbos should stay away from a civil war going on in our backyard? And when the 'federal forces' defeats a 'breakaway Niger Delta' republic, and force 'them' back into this unproductive union, we will emerge from our side of the fence 50 year later, trade places with the Ijaw, and start singing 'had I known.'

My guy, the reason history serves as a guide is so that we don't repeat the same mistake. Standing aside, and watching, aboki slaughter people in our backyard, in the name of some sweet revenge, is the worst that can ever happen to us.

The sad thing is that you are not reading the signs of the time - middle belt, and bulk of Yorubas' will not fight the next Nigeria civil war, if there must be one. Standing shoulder to shoulder with Ijaws is enough to stare down the rampaging 'jihadist.' We need to bury the 'differences' with Ijaws caused the civil war. Now is the time! Igbos silence at this tiime, should not be interpreted as sign of acquiescence to the shenanigans happening around us. When the push turn to a shove, our backyard shall not be a theater of war. If it does, we shall not stand aside, or count on any concession aboki will offer us in exchange to betray our cousin. I just read 'Awolowo was promised "Presidency" how come all I heard he got was 'poison'?

Fold your hand and WAIT for the center to be WEAK and then make your demand. Demands for secession / dissolution from the USSR/ Soviet Union only came after the USSR had been WEAKENED by a 9 year war at Afghanistan . One saying i am in love with is this one : Patience is a hunters greatest Virtue. The igbos have to learn from that wise word!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why are they busy trading words like siSsies? When are they going to engage in warfare? embarassed embarassed
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by karlmax2: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
PointB:

y broda your so on point more over it was not all the ss or ijaw people that supported the nigerian army,some of them fought for biafra and lost there lifes in the struggle and any war that involves the ss will affect the se because we have our brothers and sistas there as well! This is the Time to put our diffrences and revenge aside and confront our common enemy if we let them have their way we would forever remain a 3rd class citizen this is an oppotunity to free ourself from this poo called nigeria
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Caseless: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
war btw nort nd sout? God 4bid! Bt if it dos com up, no miltary.Na 2 send boko boys go sout cos they dnt fite 2 liv and fite anoda day, they fite 2 die.Dat way,d damage wl b much in jst few days.Let d sout hav a taste of wat d nort has tasted, if its easy
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by AndreUweh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wonders shal never end.
Only in 2 geo-political zones that Mohammedans out number christians (North west and north east).
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
This topic should be a SOUTH SOUTH VS HAUSA/ FG topic and so we shouldn't change it but bottomline is IGBOS WOULD NOT FIGHT FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH . We would give agricultural products , medicine , etc if we have and when they become a nation (hopefully) we would partner with them financially and culturally (tourism) but we would not be a used as a "population BOOST" for their war.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Desola: These northerners need to be killed off!
You are an ijiot!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Other tribes should fight their war, Good morning this evening South-south grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
van bonattel: Other tribes should fight their war, Good morning this evening South-south grin

+1
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mpumalanga: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
we may hate yorubas but they are never our enemy despite the fact they betrayed us
infact if they havevthere way to wipe igbos or to collaborate with aboki again they will do it

[/quote]

AWO betrayed, some yorubas acted and protested but some of our neighbors were playing
the music of 'THEY DESERVE IT'.Nevertheless,revenge is not in our best interest.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by karlmax2: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
mpumalanga: we may hate yorubas but they are never our enemy despite the fact they betrayed us

AWO betrayed, some yorubas acted and protested but some of our neighbors were playing
the music of 'THEY DESERVE IT'.Nevertheless,revenge is not in our best interest.
but a ss man was ojukwu's second in command!.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Caseless: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
ishmael: Why are they blasting Asari Dokubo? Is he not a follower of their islam again?
cant u read? Who is tlkin about religion here...its national rancour
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by IleIfe2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Hell niga i am not gonna ask that senseless questions u dictated for me to ask.Read what alhaji haram said to your papa awo and comprehend it if not aboki will be better than u in terms of intelligence. FEAR FEAR SET OF TRIBE

Yoruba This, Yoruba that, Yoruba fear-fear. Say what you want.Igbos had it coming and they got what they deserved during that war. Iyamiri the war lords, What have your people done to protect your kinsmen from boko-haram. You've suffered more casualties from the abokis. whole families wiped out. what have the "strong, powerful" igbo men that don't fear done, what has the chief of army staff done? not even one igbo group confronted the abokis fiercely like Asari is doing when boko-haram targeted igbo churches.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by sheyguy: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
See how the north is using Divide 'n Conquer on the south with so much success or how do i explain what i am seeing in this thread. The civil war was to prevent oil region from breaking away under biafra and the one looming will be to keep the loot. All the talk of our brother this and that from the east is fake.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.