Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,616 members, 7,914,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27502 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kioboy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
I hv been following the unfolding words and controversies dat dis comments hv generated. I guess the man made a big mistake whn he said they can conqure again. Maybe he is nt aware dat alot hv changed in nigeria military. Dat the strenght of nigeria military might hv been distributed evenly. Maybe dat is why they are scared or wnt GEJ out by all means. Infact of the project dat s/s and s/e wil ever live to appreciate GEJ is newly established 14 brigade at ohafia in abia state. This place is serving as a headquaters for batalions and sub units in akwa ibom, ebonyi, imo and Rivers. This is a barrack dat ws abandoned for morethan 19yrs b4 COAS and GEJ took over. So northern elders shld knw dat things hv change. Nigeria hv change and they cannot control lagos and calabar ports again which leave chad as only route of importing weapons. With strong backup frm other african countries and world powers dat need oil to drive their ecconomy, i wonder hw d north wil survive the war dis time around.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by DANILSA(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
OLASODE2K ur a gud Historian, av read some books also, I think he was the Greatest in the commandos leading Nigerian army, while afeajunwa was the Hero behind Biafra. Gud books on that: Why I was involved, my odyssey, nigerian civil war etc.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
OLASODE2K: ...
This is not the time for chest pounding on who "captured" where. Or where is the Black Scorpion today? Hurriedly retired over a matter of corruption that doesn't even come close to what the likes of Babangida and Abacha perpetrated. And to think the same Black Scorpion was lucky to have escaped being murdered during the counter coup of '66 (by Buka Suka Dimka if I recall correctly).

It was unfortunate as generally speaking, the hands of Yorubas in the Nigerian Army were forced (they were initially neutral until the perceived attack approaching Yoruba land).

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
As far as Ibos are concerned, Nigerian history started in 1967. What happened before and during '58, '59, '60, '61, '62', 63, '64, '65, '66. Delude yourselves the more, when you are ready and willing to avenge your slain kin in the north, we'll know how brave and fearless you lot really are.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by veraponpo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
jerseyboy: Yaypa. This man don finish the great and most revered Ogbenioja the Most Honorable Obafemi Awolowo. OK. I think the War just wan start. Warning to this fool- You will not have the middlebelt this time to do your biddings unlike the last time. We shall see. Mumu thinks history is static. Living in the past. We have leant from history. F00L.

You dont know anything. If the man said, they demanded for one thing from the West- a mile corridor, u dont know what it meant then was we dont want to fight u but give us the chance to DEAL WITH THE BIAFRANS. At least, u can remember that was the war he was referring to. THEY CRUSHED YOUR FOREFATHERS AND OJUKWU RAN AWAY.

Farouk actually lied but since u have condescended so low to have believed him, I have to explain to u what he said.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Akanbiedu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.

The northerners especially the elites don't respond to such loudmouths like Asari. They normally take such as a mere noise that "can not hurt a fly". For them to be responding nowadays clearly shows something is wrong somewhere, I call it DESPERATION. They are losing grip. Like Onlytruth wrote somewhere, the northern elites will obviously try to threaten the Yoruba into submission. I have no doubt about that. Only Yorubaland in the whole south has consistently show tolerance for many of their nonsense, this is supposed to be a strength in saner climes but not here.

But I think they are mistaken. The way they are going, is a sure way to get what they deserve.

My advise to Igbos here is to maintain silence on this matter. No need blaming Biafra's loss on Yoruba. Yorubaland wasn't a country when Biafra was declared but rather part of Nigeria. So Biafra did not fight North, Biafra fought Nigeria. If we want to play the blame game really, I would say it's the Igbo elites that have always made very difficult for the Yoruba elites to effectively deal with northern elites excesses. So nobody should come here and blame Awolowo for loss of Biafra, we all know both Awo's and Bello's position on Nigeria before independence.

I'll also advise people not to take everything these type of people say as the truth, to such people the end justifies the means. Lieing, betrayal etc are all part of power game.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Dede1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Best advice to Asari Dokubo came from the Northern Nigerian Muslim Elders when they told the loudmouthed ignoramus to “Go and Read Your Histroy”.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by igboboy1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shuoo na so Yoruba dey fear? no wonderr dey join the civil war by force... Ara-wolowo na CONFIRMED COWARD.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Malawian(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
The hausa fulanis cannot move against jonathan because they know the igbos will get involved one way or the other in the ensueing conflict. Hausa fulani are very petrified of igbo capabilities they dare not try their rubbish in our territories. I really dont know the reason for all these their continued tough talk. Whatever is in jaji can be destroyed within few hours of an air raid. Russia no longer get involved in foreing wars, the british cant be see selling weapons to muslims in this internet age, israel is now very capable and has always had a soft spot for igbos, arabs are already having their hand full with nato forces. Comming home, the middle beltans are probably waiting for an opportunity to deal with the hausa fulani, yorubas are the ones we cant say where they will be on. One thing i have noticed about the yorubas is that the follow their leaders verbatim. How different would the yoruba of 1967 be if their defacto leader was say wole soyinka instead of awolowo. Today they have a northern leaning defacto leader in tinubu so at the moment we can hazzard a guess where they will play for, but a lot can still change in between. South south elements may see igbos as enemies, but they certainly know who their greater enemy is. There will be no coalition winning armanda at the beck and call of these precipitates, neither do they have economic might to source for weapons. Dont forget there are now drones and we igbos can certainly acquire such if they turn up in the market. Hausa fulani time is over! Time to go back to your farms and quit making noise. Nobody is impressed by them anymore.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tomakint: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dede1: Best advice to Asari Dokubo came from the Northern Nigerian Muslim Elders when they told the loudmouthed ignoramus to “Go and Read Your Histroy”.

What is your taste in life? You write like someone with no taste! That's strange to me not even a monkey will reason the way you just did now. Change your taste about life and be more reasonable. I am just startled by your take on the outburst from your Aboki Elders, who are they advising, you better go and see how u will tame your many Almajiris before they mature into Boko Harams!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mengi: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Men, i cant believe i took my precious time to read all those post. well here is my 2cent.

afam4eva: @Mr.chippychappy
I'm forced to agree with you that Igbos should fold their arms and watch a duet between the Northerners and the south-south, but don't you think that Igbos and south-southIjaws have been intertwined that it will be very difficult for it not to affect the Igbos. Don't forget that there's a huge indegenous Igbo population in the south-south. Don't also forget that the Efik/Ibibios who were our best friends during the war are also in the south-south. Don't also forget that the south-east Igbo population in the south-south is one of the largest. So, we're gonna be affected just as much as the south-southerners

The Niger Delta has realised that it was a mistake to side with the North against Biafra. A big mistake.

not all niger deltan sided the north, infact my maternal grandfather of blessed memory limped cos of the bullet he got being a biafran soldier,his village was destroyed utterly by Nig Troops. so igbo cant fold their hands and watch,when that evil day eventually comes.

Having said the above, I make bold to say that the day the Ibos, Yorubas, Southern Minorities agree on federalism, the core North will keep shut. Especially now that the middle belt are extracting themselves from the mix.

I concur, whosoever brought up this arrangement of 6 geo-political zone shd be praised. it is the best thing to happen to Nig as we tend towards true federalism.

I will say this, though I know it might be controversial. I think the muslim Yorubas are the ones aligning mostly with the North. They seem to allow their religion blind them into believing that the core north are their brothers. But unfortunately, the core North don't even regard them as true muslims. In many mosques in the North, Yoruba muslims pray separately from the hausa muslims.

Bro, u are damn right i ve witnessed it times without number. i ve hausa muslim friends who openly branded my yoruba muslim friends as "fake muslim".

Surely there are more intelligent Northerners than this m0r0n. Can they disown him; because his statement is giving me nightmares

Erm, on behalf of we,the northern muslim,I strongly apologise on those comments made by faruk, we actually never knew he had freed himself from the chains, as he has been having mental problem of late. of course if war were fought based on population,britain india would rule the world.Indeed we are sorry.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ezeagu(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and these guys would be fought at our BACKYARD and thats fine by me as long as its not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

I understand what your saying, but there is no way 'northerner's looking for Niger Delta people are going to peacefully pass through Igboland. Anyway it would be interesting seeing what the Igbo there denying their identity would say.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
OLASODE2K: It is a pity this faruk is, unfortunately, as ignorant as every other mallam on the street. Everybody who is able to take his/her time to read through the several literatures on the biafran war knows that the whole part of the present day niger delta, which bayelsa is part of, was captured by the famous third marine division under Col Benjamen Maja Adekunle. I don’t know if the black scorpion has changed his state of origin from Ogbomosho [oyo state] to maybe kano just as faruk is trying to portray. Secondly, it is also a known fact that without the Yoruba joining the northerners to ensure a swift victory, it is quite likely the ibos would have defeated the north then because they werent doing so bad in the war against the north until the arrival of the third division which worsen their chances. It is quite interesting that the third division was heavily composed of Yoruba students, artisans, prisoners etc who were given a three-week crash course and thrown into battle six months after the other two hausa-led and populated divisions were fighting hard to find their footing in the war. The northerners were loosing to the ibos as a direct result of massive lack of discipline, use of massed infantry phalanx attacks against ibo machine guns, lack of coordination and poor leadership. They were also fighting a modern war with Uthman Dan Fodio tactics and strategy. The is that the Adekunle division was the youngest and with the highest density of ill trained, poorly experienced yoruba troops but they were willing to learn the hard way on the battlefield. Despite all these frightening limitations, they were able to capture all their assigned sector in record time while the other two hausa led divisions were fighting for survival from extinctions and still went to capture umuahia, owerri and aba which was initially supposed to be captured by the first division under Col Shuwa which was by far was made up of the best trained and most experienced soldiers hausa soldiers of the prewar professional soldiers.
The Adekunle third marine commando division was the last of the three divisions the federal government fielded during the war but was captured more territory from the ibos than the combined territory captured by these called northern professional divisions-first division uner Col Shuwa and second division under Col Murtala Muhammed.
Fellow nairalanders, such was the awesome military northern prowess the faruk cabal wants us to fear. Pls tell him that he the numbers he is quoting wont help him if the just one Yoruba division was able to outperform their vaunted two divisions when they were even least prepared. A word is enough for the wise.

Why spam the entire forums with these lies and half-truths? undecided
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Gudiza(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
..and here we roll out the starting line up of the 'Boko_harambe' all-stars:

9 Ismahab (Captain)
11 Ibrahim Mr fish
7 Muktar mtt
Subsitutes

Ozonna: Clark should contact leaders of other ethnic groups in 9ja delta, meet Uwezue led Ohaneze and Fasoranti led Afenifere. These leaders should meet with the Polotical leaders in their and advice them on the need to have a SOUTHERN GOVS forum.

Let the leaders of all the Southern States put pressure on their elected representatives to in favour of true fiscal Federalism(State police,resource control,etc)whenevr debate for constitution amendment starts
True Talk.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
kioboy: I hv been following the unfolding words and controversies dat dis comments hv generated. I guess the man made a big mistake whn he said they can conqure again. Maybe he is nt aware dat alot hv changed in nigeria military. Dat the strenght of nigeria military might hv been distributed evenly. Maybe dat is why they are scared or wnt GEJ out by all means. Infact of the project dat s/s and s/e wil ever live to appreciate GEJ is newly established 14 brigade at ohafia in abia state. This place is serving as a headquaters for batalions and sub units in akwa ibom, ebonyi, imo and Rivers. This is a barrack dat ws abandoned for morethan 19yrs b4 COAS and GEJ took over. So northern elders shld knw dat things hv change. Nigeria hv change and they cannot control lagos and calabar ports again which leave chad as only route of importing weapons. With strong backup frm other african countries and world powers dat need oil to drive their ecconomy, i wonder hw d north wil survive the war dis time around.
gud insight
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Dede1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
tomakint:

What is your taste in life? You write like someone with no taste! That's strange to me not even a monkey will reason the way you just did now. Change your taste about life and be more reasonable. I am just startled by your take on the outburst from your Aboki Elders, who are they advising, you better go and see how u will tame your many Almajiris before they mature into Boko Harams!

I guess monkey has a better taste of life than you, lazy wood, if you think loudmouthed Dokubo makes sense. I do not give a hoot about Dokuba or Northern Muslims Elders. The fact remains Dokubo should endeavor to brush up on historical facts about Nigeria.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by BinghiNya(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
The Yoruba nation fought inter tribal wars unparalled in the world. Tye Yoruba man is wiser than both Igbos and Hausas thats why we have been having less of deaths when religious crisis brews. Is there any Igbo territory outside Nigeria? Yoruba nations is light years ahead of the Igbos. Let the separation start now
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by bashr8: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
alj harem: My Igbo brothers, this must be an exicting period grin grin grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOOOOL
am telling you , this thread feels like christmas. coming from the horses mouth to yorubas grin grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Dede1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
BinghiNya: The Yoruba nation fought inter tribal wars unparalled in the world. Tye Yoruba man is wiser than both Igbos and Hausas thats why we have been having less of deaths when religious crisis brews. Is there any Igbo territory outside Nigeria? Yoruba nations is light years ahead of the Igbos. Let the separation start now

Yoruba fought Nupe and lost the capital of the Oyo Empire. Yoruba fought Fulani and lost half of Oyo Empire. Yoruba also lost a war to Dahomians. It is funny any reasonable person will invoke lost wars as cardinal achievements. There were also intra-tribal wrestling matches called Kiriji Wars.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by bashr8: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Aigbofa:

You and your half baked intellectual balderdash. Yoruba the weakest link? Where did you get that from? Yoruba is the glue holding Nigeria together, when we decide it's over, it's over.
keep deceiving yourself, ,kogi is gone , kwara don go. this is an open threat and yorubas are in nigeria because they fear the hausas/fulanis and not because they are enjoying it.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by bashr8: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
chrisxxx: Is this not the 'One Nigeria' my father fought as an Ikwerreman to defend and if need be to pay the utmost sacrifice? I weep. It pains me. The Ikwerre people misunderstood the Ibos. This was because before the war we saw them {Ibos} as our second colonial masters. They had conquered us and had cornered our lands. We wanted liberation. It became a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend. On this assumption we supported the north, not just we wanted 'One Nigeria' but we wanted freedom from internal colonialism. The leopard can never live without its spots. God save us you created us a minority in contagion with a barbaric majority.
na God did not create ikwerres a minority , he created you a majority igbo but some of you decided to degrade yourselves to minority . leave God out of this. there will always be a dominant group even whithin same ethnic groups.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by idowuswap: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hey see ordinary almajiri beggers 4 every state God punish all hausa let war start if we will no go kill all the aboki 4 yoruba lang north 4 nothing
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by lagcity(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dede1:

Yoruba fought Nupe and lost the capital of the Oyo Empire. Yoruba fought Fulani and lost half of Oyo Empire. Yoruba also lost a war to Dahomians. It is funny any reasonable person will invoke lost wars as cardinal achievements. There were also intra-tribal wrestling matches called Kiriji Wars.

Pathological liar is here again? When did Oyo lose half of its empire? Why don't you tell the full story? How many wars were fought against Dahomey and how many were lost? eerrmmm, i think the lost war achievement part should be directed at your brothers in the East since they can't keep quiet abt the war. grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by lagcity(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
bashr8: keep deceiving yourself, ,kogi is gone , kwara don go. this is an open threat and yorubas are in nigeria because they fear the hausas/fulanis and not because they are enjoying it.

ha ha ha! you've it all figured out enh? clap for yourself. misery loves company, ibo ppl are always eager for Yoruba to join them in their hare-brained madness grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ezeagu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
I really don't understand why the people in question don't just face issues with the region that just literally called their deified leader a sell-out.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by blaqoracle: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
HURRAY usman farouk. One statement from farouk has sent the cowardly southerners shivering. It is quite interesting to note that the igbos who have been making so much noise recently have decided to denounce any war and abandoned the clamour for biafran.... Southern nigerian, an abode of cowards.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by igboboy1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
lagcity:

ha ha ha! you've it all figured out enh? clap for yourself. misery loves company, ibo ppl are always eager for Yoruba to join them in their hare-brained madness grin

lol or is it not Yoruba people that are eager to join their northern masters?

e.g 1.Ara-wolowo eager to join Gowon
2. ACN eager to join CPC
3. Your obas for a meagre 10million dollars dumped abiola's murder charge and were eager to follow the north

the evidence is before you my friend...the proof is in the pudding
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by nduchucks: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
It appears that many posters here desperately need history lessons as much as Alhaji Asari Dokubo does. If this thread has not made it clear that you people are worse off trying to separate from each other, I don't know what will.

What a bunch of mumus. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by F00028: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2012
vladimiros: DO THIS NORTHERENERS KNOW HOW HAPPY THEY MAKE WE SOUTHERNERS FEEL ANYTIME THEY SHOW HATE TOWARDS US?

ALL WE NEED IS THAT REFERENDUM

" the ballot is stronger than the bullet"- Abraham linclon

i bet he doesnt think that now.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kettykin: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2012
blaqoracle: HURRAY usman farouk. One statement from farouk has sent the cowardly southerners shivering. It is quite interesting to note that the igbos who have been making so much noise recently have decided to denounce any war and abandoned the clamour for biafran.... Southern nigerian, an abode of cowards.

There is the possibility that either the Arewa is dwelling so much in the past or that the they are telling half truths or possibly they are simply deceiving themselves.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kettykin: 5:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Sweetnecta: The two bold indicate that nigerians do not truly see issue of conflicts from religious prism.

From the ethnic point of view this ignorant northern elder had spoken against his own Muslim brother Dokunbo, who if both died, it is incumbered on the one alive between the two to make the islamic prayer on the dead and on the Day of Judgment that they end up in Islamic paradise.

I don't think Faruk will pray that he ends up in the day heaven or so of christian Gowon, though northerner. Arrogance of ignorance i say permeates the ethnic bravado being paraded as religious firmness of people in corridor of influence.

To see this buffoon of northern leader talking like this in public about his muslim brother is unbelievable. Is Islam not one brotherhood, destroying ethnic division and forbids pride?

if Nigerian muslms were practicing muslims they would not be killing them selves everyday to be in the same country with infidels , that i think is the major problem , now coni=sider the muslims in pakistan and the muslims in the palestine
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kettykin: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Aigbofa:

They need that to feel better about their vacous attempt at secession. September is almost here and am waiting patiently for their next comical declaration of independence.

being brain dead is one thing but remaining brain deadis the problem , was it not during the tenure of OBJ who loved Nigeria so mch that he will kill, spill the last drop of his blood to keep the failed country together that bakassi was taken by cameroun with out a gunshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.