Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27443 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Hahahahahhahaha
After reading all these, I jst imagined how Malam is making analysis of war.........lol
Empty vesels make much noise.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2012
chrisxxx: [b]Is this not the 'One Nigeria' my father fought as an Ikwerreman to defend [/b]and if need be to pay the utmost sacrifice? I weep. It pains me. The Ikwerre people misunderstood the Ibos. This was because before the war we saw them {Ibos} as our second colonial masters. They had conquered us and had cornered our lands. We wanted liberation. It became a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend. On this assumption we supported the north, not just we wanted 'One Nigeria' but we wanted freedom from internal colonialism. The leopard can never live without its spots. God save us you created us a minority in contagion with a barbaric majority.

I say i dey vex..... The biggest blunder of all time
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by bootlegaz: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2012
Where are the likes of Dayokanu a.k.a Adekunle and bluetooth?
These Yoruba boys are gone missing....aaayyeee
Bomb never drop una don dey play dead after una go say Ojukwu run go Abidjan after him fight war for three years.
Na people like Tinubu and Bakare wen decide to be northern Muppet I pity the most
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by jos2: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2012
Can any1 ask ds mallam dat if it's tru dat d muslims in north are up2 120million, hw com buhari fail his election as president in 2011. Cuz we ask christains in d north knw dat all of dem voted 4 him (Buhari) yet he fail, dis mallam high
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2012
If na mouth ppl dey use 2 fight war,then d south will win a war with d north.But if na soilders and weapons ppl dey use 2 fight war,then north will win agine.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by edicolove: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2012
This is my humble take:

1. I know the Ibos feel betrayed by the Yorubas and Ijaws but to continue to fight ourselves is only making the core north have the dominance. We are only playing into their hands.
2. I think the Yorubas should drop their pride on this and admit that the decision to side with the North against Biafra is what we are all suffering today. If we had kept to the Aburi accord, we would have been a different country today.
3. The continous disagreement between the Ibos and Yorubas is costing us all. Even the middle belt has opted out of the North. The plateau state governor did not even attend the last Northern govs meeting.
4. The Niger Delta has realised that it was a mistake to side with the North against Biafra. A big mistake. The Ibos truly can be domineering in terms of coming into your place to owns businesses, but Ibo communities easily blend in with their host communities and even learn the language fast. They don't come together as Ibos to fight their host except when they are being targeted like you have in the North. Ibos and Yorubas have lived together peacefully in the south west for ages.
5. Having said the above, I make bold to say that the day the Ibos, Yorubas, Southern Minorities agree on federalism, the core North will keep shut. Especially now that the middle belt are extracting themselves from the mix.
6. I will say this, though I know it might be controversial. I think the muslim Yorubas are the ones aligning mostly with the North. They seem to allow their religion blind them into believing that the core north are their brothers. But unfortunately, the core North don't even regard them as true muslims. In many mosques in the North, Yoruba muslims pray separately from the hausa muslims. I even observed something funny somewhere in Lagos. Some of my. Yoruba Muslim guys once complained that the hausa aboki refused to join them in their normal prayer. He would either pray on his own in a secluded corner or wait for everyone to finish praying before going into the mosque to do his own praying. I thought they were kidding until I actually observe him doing it, myself.
7. Finally, anyone who says they can stand aside in a war has no clue. Even if you don't ask for it, it will get to you. Many communities were sacked during the civil war. They didn't do anything. It is what war brings. So the only way to secure ourselves is to come together and fight. Only a mad cow infested northern army will go to war against a united southern Nigeria. They won't survive one month at most. But a divided southern Nigeria is going to be a completely different kettle of fish. But believe me too, a united south east and south south is also a formidable group. A combination of the will, the population and the oil is a good bet anyday

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Tunde20197: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2012
God bless you big. Too much hatred here pple cant even think straight anymore. sad
[color=#990000][/color]
bayooooooo: The politics of emptiness and the race of fools for gold medal in stupidity. Even with the North’s domination of political space, illogical and fake population figures, where is the advantage today? It has brought backwardness not just to Nigeria but the whole of Africa. The North as it is today is poorer in everything than even the region that was destroyed during the war. With the current bloody and destructive campaign by Boko Haram, the North has further set back her region economically by almost fifty years.

The Military today is now Nigerian and not Northern Nigeria’s Military of 1960s. The nationalism of the 60s is now effectively replaced with open and unapologetic tribalism. The propaganda machine is now accessible to everyone one with naira and Kobo and a virile presence on social media. The Nigeria of today is way very different from that of the 60s. The North should tread with caution. The North cannot win the next civil war if there is any.

Nigeria is salvageable. The country has not crossed the irredeemable tipping point. Instead of engaging in empty chest beating of winning a non-existent war, they should admit their failure and join hands with patriotic elements across the length and breadth of the country to move Nigeria forward. They should drop unreasonable opposition to efforts geared towards restructuring and returning Nigeria to a true political and fiscal federal state. They should allow a proper census count devoid of illogicality and devilish manipulations. They should allow every effort towards creating a truly credible national identification scheme c.um database succeeds. They should allow secularism to thrive without threat from political Islamism.

Political consciousness is on the rise. The electoral riggings of the past are being curtailed and the defeated regions (the East and West) are now recreating power blocks and gradually putting competent hands at the helm of affairs. Meanwhile the North continues to delude herself in the vain pursuits of power that has not fetched the region anything past misery and unbelievable poverty in the past. In the final scheme of things, we might not fight another war. But one thing is sure: the gap between the North and the South will continue to expand economically if the present status quo is not changed with both regions flatly fall short of their maximum potentials. We may soon reach a model not entirely different from that of Koreans.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by gidjah(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2012
d northernerns as we cn c r always ready 4war as embeded in thier religion.i sure no dat dey wl be dissapointed ds time coz d south wl unite n fight to buy back her freedom,d north is even divided at hand now,let dem kip silence n let d system run,dey hv leaded us ds far in to a deep stench, n while d nation is trying to tow her self out of ds mess, dey start ranting wt bitterness n anger,haba arewa, make una soft peddal on us south.no one has d gene of permanent kingship in thier lineage, asari shld tel his bros to grow up n wise up in his ldrshp style,
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: If na mouth ppl dey use 2 fight war,then d south will win a war with d north.But if na soilders and weapons ppl dey use 2 fight war,then north will win agine.
You do have a point. But let me tell you one thing - even with guns, an id!ot is an id!ot. And led by the kind of monkey that vomited what I just read, you are doomed. You think it's all about weapons and "soldiers"? You guys are currently the dumbest set of people found on the planet (going by what your "respected leader" vomited), and you think you can win a war? I actually don't expect you to be any wiser, or even understand what I just stated. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Eifeh(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2012
jerseyboy:
grin NO ROAD, yOU MUST JOIN BY FORCE
this is season 1 waitin for season 2 from yorubas them should speak up no time.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by BinghiNya(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2012
To the mouthy abokis and igbos obj and adekunle brought biafra to its knees is there any country in the world with igbo culture yoruba race spread due to its military valour
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2012
swizz01: If I say I'm nt enjoyin dis drama den I'm a liar....ђã†̥ does all dis NORTHERN tink D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar....dey ar lucky we were betrayed by CALABAR durin †ђξ BIAFRAN war,if not D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈ 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill only D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈slvs now.....anyway we not prayin 4 war bt if it bursts omoh na SOUTH SIDE tinz...why won't MUSLIM b more dan CHRISTIANS wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get married τ̅☺ 100 wives nd give birth τ̅☺ kids lyk FOWLS...after givin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈ τ̅☺ start BEGGING we EASTERN PEEPZ aπϑ our SOUTHERN PEEPZ 4 money...cz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cnt take care of deir kids...nonsense...WTF Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ MILLITARY CORRIDOR all abt?...avnt heard abt dat 4 yrs nw so y boast of past glory...†ђξ BIBLE says "​M̶̲̥̅Γ̲̣̣̥ PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED 4 LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"...I tink dats deir PROBLEM...=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D

*First of all, why all these useless codes on your phone?! Are you a baby?!
*Secondly, what do you mean by Calabar betrayed Biafra?! You may need to go and read history again.
*The main reason Biafra lost that war was poor preparation. The only reason that war lasted for resilience and tactics.
*The reason it ended was food and moral.
*Inferior quality and shortage arms and ammo.
*Poorly trained and equipped soldiers
*Zero access to the outside world.
*Poor ariel superiority.

Dont involve the Calabars in this!! Face issues as they are.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by emsgray: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2012
i get am before nobi property. hausa is not upto 19 million in nigeria. most people they claim are housa said they are not. eg. kaduna, plateau, benue,kogi,taraba, nasarawa . try fight again make we clear your eyes. plateau alone can wipe the whole hungry north. let alone dokubo and his men.see your head
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by hakymbiyiyaho: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Hey! many who witnessed the last civil war are yet to recover till date,if Aboki keeps clamouring for war or whatever "DO YOU KNOW THAT A LEPER WOULD RATHER THROW THE MILK AWAY THAN RECOVERING IT" such is their case, we will always run from the war mongers and remain in peace. If they like they should rubbish AWOLOWO till tomorrow we don't care he has done his best Let their fathers come out and say what good they have done for Nigerians in terms of development. If Nigeria must split it is not by Gun but Biro and paper will be the best judgement for separation,We are not mumus who took children under 15 years to join soldiers in other to prepare them for war " COMRADE NAPOLEONS" no Yoruba man will suffer a setback in all your dealings we are corwards and shall remain like that. That Mallam should trace the history of RUSHIA and LIBERIA if he believes in victory when the war comes perhaps where is HITLER today? We know what we are protecting and that remains our focus than clamouring for war Kudos to PAPA AWO for his intelligence.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2012
PointB:

How would the North fight the Ijaws? Let me guess, another 'military corridor' all the way from the North, through the SW to Ijawland? It's not going to happen. I think this sabre rattling is good; it will only lead to another round of talk.

And historically, I doubt Igbos will 'betray' any SS group in times of conflict. It's either we are in or we are not! Beside, I think it's actually in SE interest to see Nigeria restructured - in war or in peace!
u hv wisdom. Unfortunately, the north can hardly start any violence without dragging igbos into it. Wch ever way, ppl hv to sacrifice to better future generation
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by otondo55: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2012
Is this not the 'One Nigeria' my father fought as an Ikwerreman to defend and if need be to pay the utmost sacrifice? I weep. It pains me. The Ikwerre people misunderstood the Ibos. This was because before the war we saw them {Ibos} as our second colonial masters. They had conquered us and had cornered our lands. We wanted liberation. It became a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend. On this assumption we supported the north, not just we wanted 'One Nigeria' but we wanted freedom from internal colonialism. The leopard can never live without its spots. God save us you created us a minority in contagion with a barbaric majority.

The drowning of the Igbos
The import Starvation of foods and material.
The taken over of our proprieties and investment sold to us my you.
The aid killing of The Igbos

Its never a pay back time but good must surpass evil, God will reward us all according to our deed.

We are never one and will not be ! The earlier we realize and divide this poo nation the better.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by solgee(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2012
edicolove: This is my humble take:

1. I know the Ibos feel betrayed by the Yorubas and Ijaws but to continue to fight ourselves is only making the core north have the dominance. We are only playing into their hands.
2. I think the Yorubas should drop their pride on this and admit that the decision to side with the North against Biafra is what we are all suffering today. If we had kept to the Aburi accord, we would have been a different country today.
3. The continous disagreement between the Ibos and Yorubas is costing us all. Even the middle belt has opted out of the North. The plateau state governor did not even attend the last Northern govs meeting.
4. The Niger Delta has realised that it was a mistake to side with the North against Biafra. A big mistake. The Ibos truly can be domineering in terms of coming into your place to owns businesses, but Ibo communities easily blend in with their host communities and even learn the language fast. They don't come together as Ibos to fight their host except when they are being targeted like you have in the North. Ibos and Yorubas have lived together peacefully in the south west for ages.
5. Having said the above, I make bold to say that the day the Ibos, Yorubas, Southern Minorities agree on federalism, the core North will keep shut. Especially now that the middle belt are extracting themselves from the mix.
6. I will say this, though I know it might be controversial. I think the muslim Yorubas are the ones aligning mostly with the North. They seem to allow their religion blind them into believing that the core north are their brothers. But unfortunately, the core North don't even regard them as true muslims. In many mosques in the North, Yoruba muslims pray separately from the hausa muslims. I even observed something funny somewhere in Lagos. Some of my. Yoruba Muslim guys once complained that the hausa aboki refused to join them in their normal prayer. He would either pray on his own in a secluded corner or wait for everyone to finish praying before going into the mosque to do his own praying. I thought they were kidding until I actually observe him doing it, myself.
7. Finally, anyone who says they can stand aside in a war has no clue. Even if you don't ask for it, it will get to you. Many communities were sacked during the civil war. They didn't do anything. It is what war brings. So the only way to secure ourselves is to come together and fight. Only a mad cow infested northern army will go to war against a united southern Nigeria. They won't survive one month at most. But a divided southern Nigeria is going to be a completely different kettle of fish. But believe me too, a united south east and south south is also a formidable group. A combination of the will, the population and the oil is a good bet anyday
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Surely there are more intelligent Northerners than this m0r0n. Can they disown him; because his statement is giving me nightmares. I don't want to believe a monkey as dumb as this one actually governed a WHOLE state!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by omobabanani: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2012
This man ruthless bloodsucking Faruk is representing and speaking the mind of the Northerners, unfortunately when I see some of our people in the southwest,east and south south still abusing and making a mockery of each other in the face of very serious threat of such from these terrible Northerners I am amazed.

My call to all right thinking Southerners is to prepare for war in times of peace. There is nothing free about our freedom as much as we are with and under the rulership of the Northerners they are extremely afraid anytime they see the Southerners coming together to speak with one voice which we are lacking. An example is the state police which they intend to ensure does not come to stay, knowing fully that with the state police in the south; all the killings of our people which they have been doing in the past sending their trained killer squad to come and do in the south would stop.

SOUTHERNERS PLEASSSSSSSSE WAKE UP AND PREPARE FOR THE FIGHT OR FORGET FREEDOM, DEVELOPMENT, EGALITARIAN SOCIETY AND BETTER LIFE IN THE SOUTH.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2012
Lol. I think d wind is blowing. 'Military corridor' and yorubas wil say they opted out of d war bc they peacefully ppl?? Well now we are seeing d chicken's as.s clearly. Northerners are fierce and angry coz they r loosing grip...but we wil keep drilling them slowly,lol. They shuld relax o! Shey they want one nigeria,ok...we the southerners stil hv 20 more yrs to go.other ethnic groups like igbo hsnt ruled yet. Ppl be patient,we were during ur own time. Hehehehe!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2012
By calling a whole region idiots prove dat u are truely one urself.But i don't expect u 2 know d situation of ur brain power,i feel sorry 4 u.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: By calling a whole region idiots prove dat u are truely one urself.But i don't expect u 2 know d situation of ur brain power,i feel sorry 4 u.
LMAO. A m0r0n feels sorry for me? Are you still here? The more you post, the more your mental retardation is exposed. You better run.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
I make a point,like it or hate it.It will not change a thing,i only have this to say 2 u.Silence is the best answer 2 a fool.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mrperfect(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nigerians should promote peace by all means.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: If na mouth ppl dey use 2 fight war,then d south will win a war with d north.But if na soilders and weapons ppl dey use 2 fight war,then north will win agine.

Thats why you are a Fish with fish Brain
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by thirty(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
jerseyboy: Yaypa. This man don finish the great and most revered Ogbenioja the Most Honorable Obafemi Awolowo. OK. I think the War just wan start. Warning to this fool- You will not have the middlebelt this time to do your biddings unlike the last time. We shall see. Mumu thinks history is static. Living in the past. We have leant from history. F00L.

You people lack understanding or you always twist sentence to yourelf.

What has Awolowo has to do with this. The man said his people should not join the war based on his undestanding and you said he is wrong.
if the northerners and igbo/ijaw prefer war to settle misunderstanding go ahead. We Yorubas prefer peace. Final
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Mr.chippychappy
I'm forced to agree with you that Igbos should fold their arms and watch a duet between the Northerners and the south-south, but don't you think that Igbos and south-south have been intertwined that it will be very difficult for it not to affect the Igbos. Don't forget that there's a huge indegenous Igbo population in the south-south. Don't also forget that the Efik/Ibibios who were our best friends during the war are also in the south-south. Don't also forget that the south-east Igbo population in the south-south is one of the largest. So, we're gonna be affected just as much as the south-southerners. I foresee a situation where other south-south groups that have been following Ijaws like 1diots as south-south aka Niger Delta will denounce their Ijaw brothers and be looking for new alliances. This is going to be a blockbuster movie with all the intrigues and betrayals. Let's watch and see how events will unfold.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
thirty:

You people lack understanding or you always twist sentence to yourelf.

What has Awolowo has to do with this. The man said his people should not join the war based on his undestanding and you said he is wrong.
if the northerners and igbo/ijaw prefer war to settle misunderstanding go ahead. We Yorubas prefer peace. Final

Then how come Yorubas fought the war against Biafra, and Awo was the one who starve Millions of woman and children. undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
afam4eva: @Mr.chippychappy
I'm forced to agree with you that Igbos should fold their arms and watch a duet between the Northerners and the south-south, but don't you think that Igbos and south-southIjaws have been intertwined that it will be very difficult for it not to affect the Igbos. Don't forget that there's a huge indegenous Igbo population in the south-south. Don't also forget that the Efik/Ibibios who were our best friends during the war are also in the south-south. Don't also forget that the south-east Igbo population in the south-south is one of the largest. So, we're gonna be affected just as much as the south-southerners. I foresee a situation where other south-south groups that have been following Ijaws like 1diots as south-south aka Niger Delta will denounce their Ijaw brothers and be looking for new alliances. This is going to be a blockbuster movie with all the intrigues and betrayals. Let's watch and see how events will unfold.

Fixed cool
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nairaland of comedy grin
Everbody seem to have become a self appointed leader of their region. Ok o comedians keep fighting yourselves and continue declaring e- war on yourselves. God forbid but if there is war in Nigeria most if not all of you nairaland warriors would be in refugee camps in Cameroon, chad, benin republic and niger begging for food.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: I make a point,like it or hate it.It will not change a thing,i only have this to say 2 u.Silence is the best answer 2 a fool.
A monkey like you can make a point? Rejoicing at the m0r0nic comments by your leader is the point? LMAO. Any person with just a SINGLE brain cell talk less of a full brain would've disowned the guy but you felt proud. It's clear who the fool is in this equation.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by hardbody: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

This problem has nothing to do with the igbos. I'll advise igbos to grab a pop corn and watch how things turn out. The population we have now is precious to us and we can't afford to waste our population again , We would not fight FOR or AGAINST. If Hausa Federal Forces want to pathway or corridor in the east to the south south then so be it ! For now we are still part and parcel of ONE NIGERIA and standing on the way of Federal forces is a treasonable offence . I repeat THIS PROBLEM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IGBOS . We can't always play the football match everytime , sometimes we have to watch and i think this is one of those moments when we watch the match and eagerly anticipate the final score. Kudos to Adaka boro and Saro wiwa for keeping their people among ONE NIGERIA.

Weldone Bro, well said!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.