Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,565 members, 7,888,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister (13935 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by lanrefront1(m): 4:43am On Aug 16, 2012
So many small boy here saying silly stuff.

If you and your friend were much older, like above 26...27 and you've finished school, I would have said just talk to your sister and tell her to look well before she leaps.

Your friend at the age I'm talking about will be matured enough to know that this isn't just any girl, but his friend's sister. He would be sure of his intentions before he even starts anything.

But you are in 300 level; students in University are very young nowadays, so will put you guys age between 19 to 22; which makes your sister even younger. I know students, at this stage, you guys just wanna have fun; like prove your manhood by attempting to have several girls.

Sure your sister will somehow do something with a guy soon enough, but do you think you will be comfortable with that person being your best friend? You guys properly roll together, and at your age, in school, no way you guys won't be gisting about girls and your adventures and escapades. The situation (things) can get really murky and akward. I'm pretty sure neither you nor your friend has any plans of settling down soon.

My advice is to talk to your friend, tell him why he should let your sister be at least for now and get some other girl, because it could ruin your friendship. These things have happened before. Also implore your sister politely that it will be better for now, for both of you, if her boyfriend not be your close friend.

But then one cap dosen't fit all. You have not told us what kind of person your friend is. What is his character. Is he a one-woman's man or the opposite. Then other traits also come in. I guess you know best the answers to these questions.

Also, since you guys are still young and only test-running for now, do you think you can still be a close friend with your friend after he becomes your sister's ex-boyfriend? Will he still be able to freely come to your his then?

15 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Monjerk: 4:53am On Aug 16, 2012
I dont know what to advice you now until when ur sister is pregnant for him and you open another tread here with this topic " My sister is pregnant for my best friend" then i will know what to say because there is evidience. You are afraid of your younger sister and your best friend and u expect me to advice u, how then would you carry out my advice if i do. Next topic pls
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Simeontaiwo: 5:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Tell ur mum,she will b able 2 advice ur sister or better still u cn talk 2 ur frend abt it
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Rhino5dm: 5:09am On Aug 16, 2012
Go start spending more time with his mum and start buying her gifts. It works like a charm.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2012
Mystiqme: Marry your sister and let us have peace.

that should solve the whole problem.....lol
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Obiagu1(m): 5:17am On Aug 16, 2012
It's very disrespectful to date your friend's sister without informing him beforehand.
This is one of the no-nos in friendship.
If he likes the girl, he must tell his friend that he truly likes his sister, seek his permission before proceeding to talk to the girl.

You should really warn the guy to back off else cut your friendship with him. He's a snake.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Chanchit: 5:18am On Aug 16, 2012
NL is a 24hrs forum, cos when the Nigerian users are sleeping, the ones in the diasporal are awake...
And for the topic, let me keep shut and continue liking the comments, cos there are some good ones here...
PS: @Op, i'm not sure you and your frnd have been good frnds to each other, cos he would have asked u first before proceeding, bt he knw d only thing u will do is IGG #Initial GraGra#
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2012
U dnt nid 2 be scared,jokngly ask him,wetn em dy cme ur house 4 nd y? Wen he tels u dat then u tel hm dat d pesn in questn is ur baby sista and if u know he has no value 4 women tl hm 2 leave ha alone 4 sm1 beta nd he shuldnt dream of screwn ha cos if u hear am.smbody go find am.tel hm nt 2 cme 2 ur house when u r nt there dat it is wrng.bt if he is a gud guy let hm go on bt stil warn hm 2 lv ha nd let ha grow a litle b4 askn ha out afta whch he must nt embarras u by leavn ha.na 4 lyf xcpt she break up.no sexn 2 .finally tl ur sis 2 b creful,guys dceive...kip ha dignity
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Chanchit: NL is a 24hrs forum, cos when the Nigerian users are sleeping, the ones in the diasporal are awake...
And for the topic, let me keep shut and continue liking the comments, cos there are some good ones here...
PS: @Op, i'm not sure you and your frnd have been good frnds to each other, cos he would have asked u first before proceeding, bt he knw d only thing u will do is IGG #Initial GraGra#
ya true talk,ask hm wats up if he says he likes ask hm y he hasnt told u yet nd is alrdy mkn way 4 hmslf
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Toyin50(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2012
Marry your sister and let us have peace. Ahn ahn smal smal naaa...
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by zobasky24k(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2012
phemi3: Date his own sister too and If he dosen't have one; then date his mum. Chikena!

just because your name starts with a *p* dosn't mean u have to be a penis.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by hononyx: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2012
@poster I don't undastand why none has asked what kind of friend he is...if he is a good guy, then is it not better for you? Why make us think your friend is a bad person...I have been dating my best friends sis for 3 years now and we will be tying the knots this year end.if you are scared then you don't trust him simple...cos you are scared he would do what you do to other girls....

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by hrhobi1(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2012
@Poster go report mummy and daddy. Game over. It worked for me back then. grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by dammytosh: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2012
lanre_front: So many small boy here saying silly stuff.

If you and your friend were much older, like above 26...27 and you've finished school, I would have said just talk to your sister and tell her to look well before she leaps.

Your friend at the age I'm talking about will be matured enough to know that this isn't just any girl, but his friend's sister. He would be sure of his intentions before he even starts anything.

But you are in 300 level; students in University are very young nowadays, so will put you guys age between 19 to 22; which makes your sister even younger. I know students, at this stage, you guys just wanna have fun; like prove your manhood by attempting to have several girls.

Sure your sister will somehow do something with a guy soon enough, but do you think you will be comfortable with that person being your best friend? You guys properly roll together, and at your age, in school, no way you guys won't be gisting about girls and your adventures and escapades. The situation (things) can get really murky and akward. I'm pretty sure neither you nor your friend has any plans of settling down soon.

My advice is to talk to your friend, tell him why he should let your sister be at least for now and get some other girl, because it could ruin your friendship. These things have happened before. Also implore your sister politely that it will be better for now, for both of you, if her boyfriend not be your close friend.

But then one cap dosen't fit all. You have not told us what kind of person your friend is. What is his character. Is he a one-woman's man or the opposite. Then other traits also come in. I guess you know best the answers to these questions.

Also, since you guys are still young and only test-running for now, do you think you can still be a close friend with your friend after he becomes your sister's ex-boyfriend? Will he still be able to freely come to your his then?

A MAN FINALLY SPOKE. GOD BLESS U BRO.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2012
I think he has a TEEM and LIMCA on her, not just CRUSH

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by jhydebaba(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2012
"He who kill by the sword must surely die by the sword" You can't entrust your sister in the hands of your best friend, why? because you know what you guys have done to other people's sisters. Well, its too late to cry foul, I'm sure he is bleeping your sister, little wonder your sister never reported him to you. What is left for you now is to go as fast as your legs can carry you to your friends house and reciprocate the gesture. Bleep his sister(s), brother(s), anything at sight.
Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Moukafoam(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2012
xynerise: Tell him your sister has spiritual problem undecided

Hahaha cheesy

I did it Ť☺ one ibo guy back then. He was always arround like a cock arround the hen, Jeeez! Then I planned with ♍♈ friend Ť☺ tell him Ŧħåϯ I hav Ŧħåϯ issue undecided o boy! That's was τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ last time I saw Chibuoy grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Moukafoam(f): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2012
ismhab: DO U HAVE A GUN?

Boko Haram style cool

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by madeinnigeria: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2012
My friend confront him..what he is doing is wrong..even if he likes your sister he should ask for your permission since you are his friend..and you are the brother of the girl..na disrespectful act goin behind your back instead of asking for your permission
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by sylve11: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Go start spending more time with his mum and start buying her gifts. It works like a charm.

grin grin grin cool
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by chuksbogus: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2012
guy, this boils down to the type of friends u keep.if u ar good and u have good friends i dnt see why u shld be angry or afraid dat ur good friend is in luv with ur sister,.it will even strenghten ur relation with him atleast d devil u know isbetter dan the angel u hav never seen befor
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by killuminati(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2012
Your best friend dey hammer your sister, your next of kin. No big deal, it was meant to happen.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by EzePromoe: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2012
Marry your sister na. Person wey no dey complain you dey disturb yourself for her instead you go find your own.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DIG1: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2012
In as much u don't expose ur sisters τ̅☺ ur friends, one way or d other they will still encounter each other. Just like d experience I had when I attended a friend's traditional marriage and d sista had a crush Øŋ me, and ever since been disturbing me dat she wants τ̅☺ visit my base. In ur case OP, don't border talking with ur sista, cos she won't understand a tin, engage ΰr friend in a meaningful dialogue abt d situation, he will understand Απϑ back off. Wish u luck.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by killuminati(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba: "He who kill by the sword must surely die by the sword" You can't entrust your sister in the hands of your best friend, why? because you know what you guys have done to other people's sisters. Well, its too late to cry foul, I'm sure he is bleeping your sister, little wonder your sister never reported him to you. What is left for you now is to go as fast as your legs can carry you to your friends house and reciprocate the gesture. Bleep his sister(s), brother(s), anything at sight.
Have a good day.
LWKMD grin grin grin .................................................................................................................... grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2012
@poster! That's a big slap on ur face.he has taken your 10yr friendship for granted.even if he has to befriend ur sister,he has to let u know about the relationship before going further.I don't see anything bad in asking for permission.that's for security purpose.u have to act fast as an elder brother by talking to ur friend to slow things down before its too late.afterall they are still young.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by kbwakawa(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Ur friend is in love with u sister dude, u can't change that ok. Try and respect both choice of mind, ur friend is still urs ok. My best friend is going out with my younger sister too so it's a not bad ideal bro think happen the way GOD want it!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by wyseautos: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2012
O boy U shld be happy is your best frnd for years pls let dem be because ur sis must ve shown to ur nigga dat she also like him by receiving day and nite calls and chat and also I believe ur frnd get swag wen de burst ur sis head I am warning u not to put as under good bye
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DukeNija(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2012
fresh_dude: (Your friend) As a sure boy, he go tun gba gba, tun gba gba, tun gba gba... la la la...
(Your sis) As a sweet girl, she go dey ti gbo gbo, ti gbo gbo, ti gbo gbbo... la la la...
Them go dey go all the way way, the way way, the way way,...
Omo wetin u say say say, u say say...

Why you dey fear, just call am tell am. Simples.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2012
akinreals: don't u want ur friend to marry ur younger sister? I am married to my lady friend younger sister and we are very happy about it. Let them be abeg.
hmmmmmmmmph!! Wow wow wow!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2012
akinreals: don't u want ur friend to marry ur younger sister? I am married to my lady friend younger sister and we are very happy about it. Let them be abeg.
hmmmmmmmmph!! Wow wow wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Being Gay Is Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.