Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister (13939 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2012
pwettytemmy: Abeg leave d two love birds alone. Are u not bleeping someone elses sister. If there's mutual understanding and they desire each other, who are u to stop them.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahah
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2012
pwettytemmy: Abeg leave d two love birds alone. Are u not bleeping someone elses sister. If there's mutual understanding and they desire each other, who are u to stop them.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahaha
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Goldieluks: If he's truly your best friend, he wouldn't hide such thing from you.
The best thing to do is to find out from your sister, what is going on between them,
and the reply you'd get from your sister, would determine whether you should approach
your best friend or not.
Real talk!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by obongtunji: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]chuksbogus: 7:27am
guy, this boils down to the type of friends u keep.if u ar good and u have good friends i dnt see why u shld be angry or afraid dat ur good friend is in luv with ur sister,.it will even strenghten ur relation with him atleast d devil u know isbetter dan the angel u hav never seen befor

That is just the truth, well spoken.....lop
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by realsammie(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2012
pembisco: My best friend spends hours in my house even when I am not at home. He has been my friend for 10 years now, right from secondary school, and now we are both in our 300 level but for the past two months now he comes to my house without even calling to find out if am home.

Most times I see him chat with my younger sister when I get back home and he calls her more often than me. I don't want to think he has a crush on my sister because that disrespect to me and again I don't know how 2 tell him that he sould call me 1st b4 coming 2 my house.

Pls guys! How do I handle this situation?
nna men my container just arrive from china okwenawata, i get correct poison for shop
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by illicit(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2012
rokiatu: Crush? He's fuc:::::::king your sister. Sorry to say but I am speaking from experience. You better take action before she gets pregnant. tongue
really? experience? do u actually mean that ur brothers friend once did that with u? pls enlighten us
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by nikejoy: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2012
If truely u like ur sis3a,call her,advice her and let her believe wat she might end up wt the relationship and dat wld b an embarasment to d whole family if other way round n dat wld make u to hate as a sis3a.dnt shy away frm d truth,she's ur sis3a,a friend can leave u.dnt bother to call him,he's fucking up wt u in biggest ridiculous.fine,he might really love her to d eternity,bt nt wt out ur concept as big boy and mature friends.or may b he scared,whc ever way,atleast one of them suppose to tell u.stop pretending.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2012
It does happen to me a couple of times,but all i do is ask my frd if he just want to Bleep my only sister and jilt her OR if he is for real this time,He knows what am capable of too so he can't just pull a fast one on my Only sister like that and so i ask'd him jokingly when we playing games together.as simple as that!!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by ab1x: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2012
What is the big deal if your best friend is dating your sister? Would you like your best enemy to do that? It is better you sit your sister down and ask her the situation of things from her after all, you will be in the best position to know if your best friend is a wayward guy or not. If the guy is a good guy then you should let them be. You can tell your friend jokingly that you know what is going on but should take care of your sister very well.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by sage2(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2012
There are rules of engagement. I doubt if your friend understood and adhered to any.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2012
Ah OP you dull sha o,how can you not know how to talk to a friend of 10 years?

Choi i trust my brother,the day one of his friends told my younger sister she has a sexy @ss was the last day we saw that one anywhere near our house.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by passionate88: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2012
rokiatu: Crush? He's fuc:::::::king your sister. Sorry to say but I am speaking from experience. You better take action before she gets pregnant. tongue
experience...?. E happen to u too?..
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Anniesalis(f): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2012
@OP, dont u trust ur best frnd of ovea 10yrs to date ur sis rather than som stranger. @list ur frnd can neva hav the guts of hurtin or cheating on ha.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by blackbeau1(f): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Truth is,you can't do anything except explain the whole senario to your sister and your friend.tell your friend that if he hurts your sister,you'll have his head for use as your champagne glass.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: grin grin grin grin At all the comment on here, I honestly came here for the comments.
hahahahahaha
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2012
deal_ordea:

Better still, your sister na ogbanje... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even better still.......tell am say your sis get 'Warapa' = Epilepsy
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Ah OP you dull sha o,how can you not know how to talk to a friend of 10 years?

Choi i trust my brother,the day one of his friends told my younger sister she has a sexy @ss was the last day we saw that one anywhere near our house.
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahaahhahahahaha
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by xynerise: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Me think op has chosen d best answer. grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Annie.salis:
@OP, dont u trust ur best frnd of ovea 10yrs to date ur sis rather than som stranger. @list ur frnd can neva hav the guts of hurtin or cheating on ha.
true talk my sis
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by temi4fash(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2012
lanre_front: So many small boy here saying silly stuff.

If you and your friend were much older, like above 26...27 and you've finished school, I would have said just talk to your sister and tell her to look well before she leaps.

Your friend at the age I'm talking about will be matured enough to know that this isn't just any girl, but his friend's sister. He would be sure of his intentions before he even starts anything.

But you are in 300 level; students in University are very young nowadays, so will put you guys age between 19 to 22; which makes your sister even younger. I know students, at this stage, you guys just wanna have fun; like prove your manhood by attempting to have several girls.

Sure your sister will somehow do something with a guy soon enough, but do you think you will be comfortable with that person being your best friend? You guys properly roll together, and at your age, in school, no way you guys won't be gisting about girls and your adventures and escapades. The situation (things) can get really murky and akward. I'm pretty sure neither you nor your friend has any plans of settling down soon.

My advice is to talk to your friend, tell him why he should let your sister be at least for now and get some other girl, because it could ruin your friendship. These things have happened before. Also implore your sister politely that it will be better for now, for both of you, if her boyfriend not be your close friend.

But then one cap dosen't fit all. You have not told us what kind of person your friend is. What is his character. Is he a one-woman's man or the opposite. Then other traits also come in. I guess you know best the answers to these questions.

Also, since you guys are still young and only test-running for now, do you think you can still be a close friend with your friend after he becomes your sister's ex-boyfriend? Will he still be able to freely come to your his then?

the best comment so far..

A man has just spoken
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by MrCGPA(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2012

If you and your friend were much older, like above 26...27 and you've finished school, I would have said just talk to your sister and tell her to look well before she leaps.

Your friend at the age I'm talking about will be matured enough to know that this isn't just any girl, but his friend's sister. He would be sure of his intentions before he even starts anything.

But you are in 300 level; students in University are very young nowadays, so will put you guys age between 19 to 22; which makes your sister even younger. I know students, at this stage, you guys just wanna have fun; like prove your manhood by attempting to have several girls.

Sure your sister will somehow do something with a guy soon enough, but do you think you will be comfortable with that person being your best friend? You guys properly roll together, and at your age, in school, no way you guys won't be gisting about girls and your adventures and escapades. The situation (things) can get really murky and akward. I'm pretty sure neither you nor your friend has any plans of settling down soon.

My advice is to talk to your friend, tell him why he should let your sister be at least for now and get some other girl, because it could ruin your friendship. These things have happened before. Also implore your sister politely that it will be better for now, for both of you, if her boyfriend not be your close friend.

But then one cap dosen't fit all. You have not told us what kind of person your friend is. What is his character. Is he a one-woman's man or the opposite. Then other traits also come in. I guess you know best the answers to these questions.

Also, since you guys are still young and only test-running for now, do you think you can still be a close friend with your friend after he becomes your sister's ex-boyfriend? Will he still be able to freely come to your his then?
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by MrCGPA(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2012

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by cheesome(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Mystiqme: Marry your sister and let us have peace.
buhahahahahh*uve cracked ma ribs*
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2012
Wats ur fear.....no be person sister u dey chop? Abegiiiii bone jone jor.
Abi ur sister na under age
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Please can you @least upload this your sister's pix let me see for myself? No BI(bad Intention) though
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by chucky234(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Ah OP you dull sha o,how can you not know how to talk to a friend of 10 years?

Chei why una come pursue the guy na
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Ktwice(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2012
U see ur sister with ur best friend u are making noise, what wil u do if u now see her with ur worst enemy, u better leave them alone, d devil u know is better than d angel u hv not seen
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by kunxle: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2012
You know what i've got two advice for you

1. Ask your guy what you observed between him and your sister\ plz do not ask your sister cos she will deny it

2.Rather be a spectator till they will let the cat out of the bag
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by phemi01(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2012
@OP, ur friend shouldn't think of having anytin to do with ur sis if he is a true friend. Even if ur sis has a crush on him, he should do everytin possible to avoid her as a true friend. Guy tlk to your friend and let him knw that what he's doing doesn't mke sense. Hw can he be so foolish to be going to ur house when ur not around. Him no even dey hide am. Tell him to back off abeg. No time for stories.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by bknight: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2012
black_beau: Truth is,you can't do anything except explain the whole senario to your sister and your friend.tell your friend that if he hurts your sister,you'll have his head for use as your champagne glass.

How exactly will he have his friend's head? Wat can/will he do? Fight or wat?

This is a gud way to remove d 'best' in friends. But like one nler put it 'an erect peni,s has no conscience'. d way I see it, its either a piece of ur baby-sister's humble punnie rivals ur so-called friendship or u end up a bestman on D-Day!...btw, congrats on d latter.

undecided.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2012
fresh_dude: (Your friend) As a sure boy, he go tun gba gba, tun gba gba, tun gba gba... la la la...
(Your sis) As a sweet girl, she go dey ti gbo gbo, ti gbo gbo, ti gbo gbbo... la la la...

Why you dey fear, just call am tell am. Simples.
...mammy where you dey, this one no be play, today na today, you go de feel my crase.
Omo like play like play, we don de feel aireee, so make you no bargain.
So make we gyrate oooo ti gen gen, ti gen gen, tin gen gen....o boy....oya she wind your waist make e twist, all the sugar and spice when e get...this song na problem for my life.

As for poster, which kind best friend be that when you no fit follow yarn. I share your pain and none of my friends go try am. I don't have a best friend. Obviously you are a kid. Life never put pepper for your eye. If you don't like it, then call your so called best friend to order. Na so girls scarce? Common sense no fit tell am say if relationship start, the thing come break later say e go turn una to enemies. After e don serve your sister beans anyhow. Guy blow (punch) his eyes, if you have to. He should leave your sis alone.

Warn your sis too and make her get sense, let her understand say she wan make herself worth nothing in your circle of friends because when the guy start to scrape her, e must talk. If he's lousy, e go even moan(how she moans) give people that are also your friends.

Make sure you break it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-0ibONXD5o
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by lanrefront1(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2012
blink182: ...mammy where you dey, this one no be play, today na today, you go de feel my crase.
Omo like play like play, we don de feel aireee, so make you no bargain.
So make we gyrate oooo ti gen gen, ti gen gen, tin gen gen....o boy....oya she wind your waist make e twist, all the sugar and spice when e get...this song na problem for my life.

As for poster, which kind best friend be that when you no fit follow yarn. I share your pain and none of my friends go try am. I don't have a best friend. Obviously you are a kid. Life never put pepper for your eye. If you don't like it, then call your so called best friend to order. Na so girls scarce? Common sense no fit tell am say if relationship start, the thing come break later say e go turn una to enemies. After e don serve your sister beans anyhow. Guy blow (punch) his eyes, if you have to. He should leave your sis alone.

Warn your sis too and make her get sense, let her understand say she wan make herself worth nothing in your circle of friends because when the guy start to scrape her, e must talk. If he's lousy, e go even moan(how she moans) give people that are also your friends.

Make sure you break it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-0ibONXD5o

That is what fear too. We've passed through the University too. We know what obtains most of the time.

If the three guys involved (poster, friend and sister) were much older and matured, it wouldn't have been an issue.

I'm not a prophet, but at you guys' age, most times than not, the friend just wants to catch fun with the sister. He properly observes the sister likes him and wants to take advantage of proximity. It's easier to start something that will lead to something, for instance, with a neighbour or a colleague at work. Less stressful, no need for too much toasting, outings or dates, or need to define the relationship; just get closer to her and anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / Being Gay Is Natural / Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.