Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister (13941 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by DonaldGenes(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2012
made in nigeria: My friend confront him..what he is doing is wrong..even if he likes your sister he should ask for your permission since you are his friend..and you are the brother of the girl..na disrespectful act goin behind your back instead of asking for your permission
lmao@your username..ah no fit shooooooooooooout oo
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by TechRev: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Una don pursue the guy, who knows which advice he has gone to implement.

Facts from OP:
1. You dont trust your best friend: Shows you too can not be trusted.
2. You are scared he will hurt your sister: Just like you been hurting other people's sister, see what goes around comes around. So next time you want to hurt a woman, remember she is someone's sister or daughter.
3. You want the suspected relationship to stop: You feel your sister is too good for the guy even if he may want to marry her finally.
4. You want advice from NL before even talking to your sister or best friend of 10yrs: Further proves the type of person you are, MAYBE you have no moral grounds to talk to any of them

IMHO, If your sister is an adult who gave you the right to decide who she takes as friend or even date?? If your friend is a bad person, how come he is your best friend and you even brought him into your parents house??
Whether you like it or not, your friendship with that your friend has come to its final days its the fact, irrespective of the action you take. If you talk to him and caution him, he will remove you from his friends list or best friend list cause he will say you feel he is not good enough for your sister and they will find another venue. If you keep quiet, the friendship will still crumble when they break up cause from your fears of him, shows you know him as use and dump just as you been doing.

Be prepared for the eventual loss of your friend but make sure you part ways peacefully.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by wirewire(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2012
[/quote][quote author=jhydebaba]"He who kill by the sword must surely die by the sword" You can't entrust your sister in the hands of your best friend, why? because you know what you guys have done to other people's sisters. Well, its too late to cry foul, I'm sure he is bleeping your sister, little wonder your sister never reported him to you. What is left for you now is to go as fast as your legs can carry you to your friends house and reciprocate the gesture. Bleep his sister(s), brother(s), anything at sight.
Have a good day.
hahahahahahahahahahaaahahaahaahahahaaaaa
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by buoye1(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2012
deal_ordea:

Better still, your sister na ogbanje... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pherhaps ur 6ta is mad,may b he ll tke to his heels
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2012
chucky234: Chei why una come pursue the guy na
No be we pursue am o,as him talk that thing my bros come tell am say "Stanley let's go" before the stanley go even reply,my bros don drag am up from chair,two of dem follow comot,since that day na only for places far from our house i dey sight stanley grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Ask your friend what's happening btw them?,if he's honest he'll tell the truth
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by nekaa(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2012
Nairaland aka bad mouths plc.......abeg where the school they? I wan learn.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by PastorOluT(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2012
I believe it shouldn't b dat difficult 4 u 2 decide. According 2 u, u have known ur friend 4 ten good yrs, so u r in a better position 2 tell d kind of person ur friend is!
if ur friend is a cool guy n u believe wont harm ur sis, then i think there's nothing wrong in him dating ur sis. Another thing is dat ur friend is in his third yr in d university, so he 'll b thinking of marraige in say 4 yrs or less, all things being equal. what 'll b wrong with dat, would u not rather wished dat ur sis marries someone u know so well n would take care 4 her, dan someone u know not. In fact it's a very beautiful thing, if n only if u could trust ur friend.
Bt d truth is dat u can't draw inference on anything till u ask ur friend, b free 2 ask him as a friend.
stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by bukatyne(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2012
TechRev: Una don pursue the guy, who knows which advice he has gone to implement.

Facts from OP:
1. You dont trust your best friend: Shows you too can not be trusted.
2. You are scared he will hurt your sister: Just like you been hurting other people's sister, see what goes around comes around. So next time you want to hurt a woman, remember she is someone's sister or daughter.
3. You want the suspected relationship to stop: You feel your sister is too good for the guy even if he may want to marry her finally.
4. You want advice from NL before even talking to your sister or best friend of 10yrs: Further proves the type of person you are, MAYBE you have no moral grounds to talk to any of them

IMHO, If your sister is an adult who gave you the right to decide who she takes as friend or even date?? If your friend is a bad person, how come he is your best friend and you even brought him into your parents house??
Whether you like it or not, your friendship with that your friend has come to its final days its the fact, irrespective of the action you take. If you talk to him and caution him, he will remove you from his friends list or best friend list cause he will say you feel he is not good enough for your sister and they will find another venue. If you keep quiet, the friendship will still crumble when they break up cause from your fears of him, shows you know him as use and dump just as you been doing.

Be prepared for the eventual loss of your friend but make sure you part ways peacefully.
i agree wit ur post though i don't support his frnd not telling him first. the poster's way is not clean.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by mallorca(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
xynerise: Tell him your sister has spiritual problem undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by andyanders: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Goldieluks: If he's truly your best friend, he wouldn't hide such thing from you.
The best thing to do is to find out from your sister, what is going on between them,
and the reply you'd get from your sister, would determine whether you should approach
your best friend or not.

[b]Good response to his question..
To add to this. Is your sister a minor or an adult? Has she graduated from the University? If she has not obtained any of the above, call her to order as your friend might take an advantage of her to ruin her future. Since you and your guy is still in college-300 level, he should face his education and stay off your younger sister. Even if your younger sister is in the University, let her not go into any form of relationship with your best friend for now as she is still not matured if anything happens.. I still think that his coming to your house in your absence goes to show that he has a hidden agenda. Therefore, call your sister and let her know that her education matters a lot than any form or hidden relationship that could ruin her and your relationship with you,your friend and herself. The guy should see your sister as his own younger sister and protect her and not to be having an illicit relationship conceived through tricks by taking advantage of the open door granted to him because of your friendship.[/b]
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by megxo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
UR FRIEND NA VERY GUDT BADT GUYZ
UR SIS NA GUDT GIRL TURNED BADT....
YOU LEAVE EM TO DROWN IN LUST ABI LUV NI cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by PetDancer(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lwkmd....that's too hard
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by pembisco(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=Mr CGPA][/quote]
tnx! I tink i myt go wt dis advice
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by favvyE(f): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
lol
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by madeinnigeria: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
lmao@your username..ah no fit shooooooooooooout oo
yes ooo grin
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by ajf(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba: "He who kill by the sword must surely die by the sword" You can't entrust your sister in the hands of your best friend, why? because you know what you guys have done to other people's sisters. Well, its too late to cry foul, I'm sure he is bleeping your sister, little wonder your sister never reported him to you. What is left for you now is to go as fast as your legs can carry you to your friends house and reciprocate the gesture. Bleep his sister(s), brother(s), anything at sight.
Have a good day.
And bleep the brothers join! LMFAO!!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Larrey(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
my own advice for u is to leave both them, i.e if your frnd is a gud frnd ni o and if also ur sis is a gud girl
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Ninapha(f): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
hononyx: @poster I don't undastand why none has asked what kind of friend he is...if he is a good guy, then is it not better for you? Why make us think your friend is a bad person...I have been dating my best friends sis for 3 years now and we will be tying the knots this year end.if you are scared then you don't trust him simple...cos you are scared he would do what you do to other girls....

U did not state how u started. Na backyard style u use? Any reasonable man wanting something serious from his best friend's sister owe him dat obligation to put him in d know. Except he has no regards for their friendship and gud plans for d lady, infact it wd be his brother that shd be confirming if he is a gud guy to his sister.

Infact, if u treasure ur friendship u wd be so scared to even approach his sister with no gud intentions.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by pafestula(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Tell him yr sis is HIV Postive, that is a top secret btw u and her and the family, and watch his reaction, if he stays and showing caring and concern, then free him because he has proved his true love, but if he is for fake...he go shout and run away! From there yr sis self go wake up!!!!
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
If your friend is a good guy then bless their union or do u want to marry your sister?
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by bullseye2(f): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2012
pembisco:
tnx! I tink i myt go wt dis advice

@op it's Mr. Lanre-front you should be that king. Look well. Mr CGPA only quoted lanre_front.
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by serenegroup(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
this one make me laugh alone for room like say i get ........
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Ybutterfly: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^WHOOOO cArESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by hononyx: 2:03am On Aug 22, 2012
@Ninapha does it matter how we started? I didn't even have to tell him cos I didn't know where the relationship could have led us to in the first place...how could I have known if we were compatible? But after a while, everyone saw we were in love and took the cue...if I had gone ahead and asked for permission to date and discovered that we were not meant for each other and broken up, don't you think that the relationship with my friend would have ended too Initially it was difficult seeing her and pretending I had nothing to do with the sis, but I had to cut off from my friend for a while to fully undastand the sis...now he even trusts me with relating difficulties he has with the sis...everyone's case can't be like mine, but am saying one shouldnt try and its not abominable...
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by Minex007: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2012
pembisco ur already cursed..I warn u to neva abuse our prophet Muhammad ever again or u wil have urself to be blamed.U will neva see light in ur lyf because u r already cursed for such an abomination.Remember d comment u made about Bomb exploding in maiduguri killing some JTF members.Its on called for but u will see for urself.Tym wil tell,bastard consider urself dead
Re: My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
pembisco: My best friend spends hours in my house even when I am not at home. He has been my friend for 10 years now, right from secondary school, and now we are both in our 300 level but for the past two months now he comes to my house without even calling to find out if am home.

Most times I see him chat with my younger sister when I get back home and he calls her more often than me. I don't want to think he has a crush on my sister because that disrespect to me and again I don't know how 2 tell him that he sould call me 1st b4 coming 2 my house.

Pls guys! How do I handle this situation?

why are you scared or r u waiting until he defile ya sister.? angry angry it is so obvious where his attention and interest lies. Eliminate that which makes him frequents your house so often. Beat him @ his game it is up to u to step up ya game wink wink wink. The battle here is your sister... angry angry E don see fresh bushmeat well prepared to devour grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belated Wooing Challenge. / Underneath The Hijab (18+) / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.