Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,002 members, 7,949,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (16351 Views)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
Apart from d fact dat she was a wash hand basin - I think she's like a saw blade

how long did the relationship last
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by ibemiloju(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Colander
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Spatula
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DollyParton1(f): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
knife
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
she is a fork
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Okijajuju1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
firewood.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by pendo89(f): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: firewood.
grin grin grin people can be soo funny.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by 193: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: how long did the relationship last

Am nt gna tell u
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
Funny thread. grin
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Sacredcow: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fork cos she picks anything pickable.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by itiswell1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
honeric01: Never with an ex.

Me too. Married my first.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
190*:

Am nt gna tell u
undecided
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by cyril83(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just strollin arnd searching for virgin thread
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Spicylady(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Knife......
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Spicylady: Knife......
He sliced your heart abi? cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Stainless plate and #10 bag. Never tired of talkn
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by oyarose(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
I was be virgin when u people was hafin ex. tank u grin
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
azeeza: Chopping board!!!
this chick qet mouf dyeeee
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by vickspider(f): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
Stove...excruciatingly annoying

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DonaldGenes(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
hahahahahahaha you qet mouth dyeee
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DonaldGenes(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
hahahahahahaha you qet mouth dyeee!
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by itiswell1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: firewood.

Wicked boy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by MrCGPA(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
mine is Blender: she grind any panis that comes her toto : ;Dmine is Blender: she grind any panis that comes her toto :
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by elimokhai(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ex1 Mortar - I hit, grind, crush, mash her with my pestle for three hours, all she does is hit me harder, I want more. Lovely chic, we broke up for good, no regrets.

Ex2 Strainer - she'll drain you until you go broke

Ex3 double boiler - gives me too much pressure, too hot to handle, she doesn't want my friends around us, too jealous, calls me like every minutes, wants to know what m eating, who m eating with, we're breaking up today so I consider her my ex already before she go heat me pass 100 degrees. I can't shout
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by slimyem: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
honeric01: Never with an ex.
tell me about it....cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by alpacino24: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=M M MShe can kill u anytime[/quote]
U can say dat again
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Gbexy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
cutlass, lol.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
oyarose: I was be virgin when u people was hafin ex. tank u grin
Virgin ma foot undecided
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
oyarose: I was be virgin when u people was hafin ex. tank u grin
english too hard cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
frying pan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
vickspider: Stove...excruciatingly annoying
Tell me abt it madam cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DonaldGenes(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: He was a fork and a knife.

A fork because he likes 'poking' anything in skirt. And a knife cox he stabs me with that and it hurts. angry angry
hahahhahahahahhahaa i like you 4 shezzzy...you no dey carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal? / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.