Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,877 members, 7,895,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56881 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Actually, u are not welcome in nigeria, u are too full of hate and i doubt there is any love left in you. Keep typing from wherever u are, the cyberworld is borderless. Please get a nigerian lover in ur country, obvioulsy, u need one grin and learn to quit hating. Negro calling another african negro. You are pathetic, akpako 4 ur negro head grin GBAAAAM!!! shocked. You are wasting my bandwidth tsheeewwwww
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
You would visit ghana becos ghana is filled with pathetic nigerian haters like you. We are coming 4 ur tiny country...WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
ANT keep your mouth Quite!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adamscuti(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: You are so dumb!!! So a country is equivalent to celebrities who come suck its wealth grin If your small Bakassi brain could use google or YouTube you would know those so called celebrities have performed in Ghana!! Nigeria does not rule Nigeria!! How the fuc---//k can you rule ECOWAS you dumb dog grin
smoothrat and petrol apes 4rm gayna..u guys are so dumb,got no brains,i knw ur problem,malnutrition is affecting ur dumb brain,u ugly piece of shit,come kiss my dog ass..what is ghana? Dead country fill with bunch of ugly apes,petrol u are mad,infact u are a dead meat 4rm d gutter.nigeria will rule africa 4ever.ghana hahahaha u will neva even smell ecowas seat..ugly piece of shit! Gaynains dog,my dog slave we will rule over u 4ever,we will always make u our slaves...u can't compare ur sick country with 9ja,ur wasteland is so disgustin,bushes everywere filled with mad apes like u,u cows are 25mil n d simply reason is that malnutrition and starvation is wiping u apes 1 by 1,ur black ugly dog president is a good example..petrol if u want food i can gve u my dog poo,u will b more than grtful. roughcrim,u ass ho le,piece of shit,u disgustin ape,ugly dummy,black goat 4rm wasteland called ghana can come drink all d feaces in my suckaway..dead country with notting,irritating and disgustin peace of apes, the ugliest ever in ape history

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
GHANAaaIAN or whatever u call ur citizenery. A country that depends on the ingenuity of its neighbour wants to save the entire africa. I cant stop lauging grin cheesy shocked. You make me laugh in ghana......ah......brooo......aaahhhh.... grin cheesy ;DSmooth criminal or whatever your name is, wake up from your dream b4 i tear you a hot CYBERSLAP that u will neva recover from. WE ARE COMING 4 YOUR SMALL COUNTRY.....You are wasting my bandwith...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
adamscuti: smoothrat and petrol apes 4rm gayna..u guys are so dumb,got no brains,i knw ur problem,malnutrition is affecting ur dumb brain,u ugly piece of shit,come kiss my dog ass..what is ghana? Dead country fill with bunch of ugly apes,petrol u are mad,infact u are a dead meat 4rm d gutter.nigeria will rule africa 4ever.ghana hahahaha u will neva even smell ecowas seat..ugly piece of shit! Gaynains dog,my dog slave we will rule over u 4ever,we will always make u our slaves...u can't compare ur sick country with 9ja,ur wasteland is so disgustin,bushes everywere filled with mad apes like u,u cows are 25mil n d simply reason is that malnutrition and starvation is wiping u apes 1 by 1,ur black ugly dog president is a good example..petrol if u want food i can gve u my dog poo,u will b more than grtful. roughcrim,u ass ho le,piece of shit,u disgustin ape,ugly dummy,black goat 4rm wasteland called ghana can come drink all d feaces in my suckaway..dead country with notting,irritating and disgustin peace of apes, the ugliest ever in ape history

And you are white?? grin grin grin grin You inferiority complex will kill you people!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big dumb Bakassi who does not know his front form his back!!

Only Ghanaian rule will SAVE West Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
samfibby: GHANAaaIAN or whatever u call ur citizenery. A country that depends on the ingenuity of its neighbour wants to save the entire africa. I cant stop lauging grin cheesy shocked. You make me laugh in ghana......ah......brooo......aaahhhh.... grin cheesy ;DSmooth criminal or whatever your name is, wake up from your dream b4 i tear you a hot CYBERSLAP that u will neva recover from. WE ARE COMING 4 YOUR SMALL COUNTRY.....You are wasting my bandwith...

Take over Boko and MEND areas and then start barking... When you bark at me I will knock your teeth though your smelly throat!! grin grin grin grin grin

I am the MASTER TROLL!!! Get your useless writing out of my face!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adamscuti(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ha i jst can't laugh,seeing different tinz,ghanains need 2 compare themselves with somalia..go check out All the african fan page on fb and see how liberains are dealing wit those gaynains to d extend that they wana cry,gayna is rubbish,complete failed states,d time will come when u idiots will come begging again..u aszholes are gona suffer so bad...i keep on hearing of accra as d only city in gayna and i jst laugh. Y? D ans is simple..d place luks like my village,d sound of d name is funny,jst check it out accra and akara(bean cake)lmfaooooooooo.busher everywhere,ghana sucks..and let me tell u sumtyn roughcrim if ur wasteland is really a country with guts then try 2 deport jst 1 naija man 4rm there and u will see what will happen..last year about 80 black,ugly,shit ghanains where deported 4rm naija 2 ur stupid wasteland n ur idiotic,stupid govt. Coudn't do anytin because they are scared,instead there were pleadin that 9ja shud ve mercy on them..mad fuc king roughcrim,u are an ape..my dog slave come eat my dog poo,u are sufferin 4rm malnutrition n aids...poor u...come work 4 my dog by cleaning his asz wit ur tongue afta every poo n u wil simply get 1 slice of bread. Rejoice ape ur days of sorrow has gone,go tank those ur fellow apes who directed u 2 dis site,who told u that luk might jst shine on u,tell them dat beta tinz are ahead of u,that atlast u ve seen a 9ja cutee guy who wana gve u a work,that atlast u wil b comin 2 paradise(9ja),u will eat good meals(my dog poo)4 pple of ur level...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
You this ghanaa...ain, full of bitterness. You seem to know more of nigeria than nigerians do, i bet u wish you had a nigerian green card. You could apply to the nearest nigerian immigration or embassy next to you, but we would have to purge you of all the hate u have 4 nigeria. To purge u of this unholy hatred, you would have to drink 20 large bottles of ALOMO shocked, 120 SLAPS from head of agbero in oshodi grin and you would publicly renounce your ghaa...aaanian name cheesy. Seriously, ghanaaa....aians have the most laughable name is west africa, i would love to start mentioning names, but i dont want folks on nairaland dying of laughter. You this K.U.F.R.E..., THAT SOUNDS LIKE WEST AFRICAN VERSION OF S.C.O.O.O.B.Y D.O.O grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KALUE45(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Once again
Pardon my inquisitivity buh what is dat in d pic? #JustCurious
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
What are the headlines on NL so far?
Clifford orji the cannibal dies in prison grin
Bomb blast rocks prison in Benin grin grin
Atlantic ocean kills 16 in Lagos grin grin grin

Do you need anyone to tell you this dusbin country is cursed? Terrible news every single day,huh. Don’t be surprised if the next headline turns out to be something like Another Bomb Blast Kills 50! Yeye people of little value dying like flies! They procreate like rabbits and die like flies! LOL

What a phucked up country with imbeciles who love killing each other. Super disgusting pieces of shyte! Papa God must be very ashamed of these maggots! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dederocs(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
[quote author=bittyend]Nigeria is really a messed up c

hardly wıll u hear Nıgerıans goıng to ghana to shoot movıes.despıte the ıll feelıngs towards Nıgerıans u short bıg asses n stunted people wont let us be.a lot of ghanıans stıll here sellıng bonze n bread lıke monkeys.make una thank God for una bıg asses.poverty strıcken people of Ghana.austerıty country,wıt poor artısts,una govt no even fıt buıld roads,dust dey kıll una slowly.
ı blame person wey gıve her work.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
d bone of contention, dat yvonne nelson of a b!tch or wotsoeva her name is only hapn to appear on nollywood cuz our own actress ar far 2 decent to act immoral. . .i jst wonder y all ds slowpoke ghanaians are so brave and courageous behind their keyboards n yet it's apparent they wil not throw a single grape in a fruit fight. . .nigeria is bad, nigeria is shyte, nigeria is rotten and yet you can not leave us alone. . .just wanna ask u silly ghanaians guys an honest question (in mariah carey's voice); I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH US
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Another idiot with an inferiority complex!! You were born ugly!! You bleached you face, tried to change your race, NOW you are MORE ugly!!! grin Dumb Bakassi dog
.. Did u just type english .... Pls go learn ur USE OF ENGLISH... Bitter illiterate... WtF is ''more ugly?''... Oh i almost 4got,ua a black ape wt a dark brain.. Ua nt only stupid ua possessed by a R-E-T-A-RDEd ghost! I heard ua so DARK d@ u cnt av a BRIGHT future...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ghaa...naaaians must be a jobless bunch of hate filled race. I leave u to die of ur deep hatred tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
adamscuti: Ha i jst can't laugh,seeing different tinz,ghanains need 2 compare themselves with somalia..go check out All the african fan page on fb and see how liberains are dealing wit those gaynains to d extend that they wana cry,gayna is rubbish,complete failed states,d time will come when u idiots will come begging again..u aszholes are gona suffer so bad...i keep on hearing of accra as d only city in gayna and i jst laugh. Y? D ans is simple..d place luks like my village,d sound of d name is funny,jst check it out accra and akara(bean cake)lmfaooooooooo.busher everywhere,ghana sucks..and let me tell u sumtyn roughcrim if ur wasteland is really a country with guts then try 2 deport jst 1 naija man 4rm there and u will see what will happen..last year about 80 black,ugly,shit ghanains where deported 4rm naija 2 ur stupid wasteland n ur idiotic,stupid govt. Coudn't do anytin because they are scared,instead there were pleadin that 9ja shud ve mercy on them..mad fuc king roughcrim,u are an ape..my dog slave come eat my dog poo,u are sufferin 4rm malnutrition n aids...poor u...come work 4 my dog by cleaning his asz wit ur tongue afta every poo n u wil simply get 1 slice of bread. Rejoice ape ur days of sorrow has gone,go tank those ur fellow apes who directed u 2 dis site,who told u that luk might jst shine on u,tell them dat beta tinz are ahead of u,that atlast u ve seen a 9ja cutee guy who wana gve u a work,that atlast u wil b comin 2 paradise(9ja),u will eat good meals(my dog poo)4 pple of ur level...

LOL nigeria the failed state, the west africa version of somalia! grin al-shaba and boko haram in the interior and pirates on the coast. you probably don't know nigeria is competing with somalia for the country with the highest pirate attacks in the world huh?

did you read what pat Utomi said months ago? he said your miserable,phucked, cursed country was on life support,thanks to oil money. can you imagine what that God-forsaken country would have been like without oil? damn foolish clueless lazy bones. Today, nothing else happens. the ground nut pyramids have long disappeared and all these modafakas do is to assemble in abuja every month to share oil money and go back and spend. they can't even fix their roads,water,power problems, what a people!! and they still have the audacity to open their fuelish, smelly mouths to talk back? most despicable animals ever to exist on the surface of this earth! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: What are the headlines on NL so far?
Clifford orji the cannibal dies in prison grin
Bomb blast rocks prison in Benin grin grin
Atlantic ocean kills 16 in Lagos grin grin grin

Do you need anyone to tell you this dusbin country is cursed? Terrible news every single day,huh. Don’t be surprised if the next headline turns out to be something like Another Bomb Blast Kills 50! Yeye people of little value dying like flies! They procreate like rabbits and die like flies! LOL

What a phucked up country with imbeciles who love killing each other. Super disgusting pieces of shyte! Papa God must be very ashamed of these maggots! grin grin grin grin grin grin
i do hapnd to av a ghanaian friend who is very respectful, brilliant with a well functionin brain. . .wot dat f.uck went wrong. . . . they dont make them in ghana like that any more? Wel, u guys deserve my symphaty more than anythin. . .bunch of nigerian-wanna-be
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
This petrodolla seems to know and love everything about nigeria, u must be a spy, never mind we would smoke you out like a rat.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Did u just type english .... Pls go learn ur USE OF ENGLISH... Bitter illiterate... WtF is ''more ugly?''... Oh i almost 4got,ua a black ape wt a dark brain.. Ua nt only stupid ua possessed by a R-E-T-A-RDEd ghost! I heard ua so DARK d@ u cnt av a BRIGHT future...

Dummie igbo cunt! you probably don't know your phucked nigeria is the only country in the world where university graduates can't read or write English? Thanks to Ghanaian teachers who brought some measure of quality to bear on your appalling education system. at least some of you can speak some english today. Thank those Ghanaian teachers for that, idiot! what has the complexion of an individual gotta to do with his or her future?i guess you are white,huh? I sorry for your trashy arse. only a bigoted nigerian do-g will reason like that,huh? super disgusting pieces of shyte! there is a fuc-k load od them out there-some 180 million generator-fumed imbecciles grin- most of them aren't even aware they are ediots,scumbags grin grin grin grin akuna akuna

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
samfibby: Actually, u are not welcome in nigeria, u are too full of hate and i doubt there is any love left in you. Keep typing from wherever u are, the cyberworld is borderless. Please get a nigerian lover in ur country, obvioulsy, u need one grin and learn to quit hating. Negro calling another african negro. You are pathetic, akpako 4 ur negro head grin GBAAAAM!!! shocked. You are wasting my bandwidth tsheeewwwww

[size=22pt]

Who tha Fhhuck said i wanted to go to Nigeria?!!?!?!?

You Couldn't Pay me to Visit that Cesspool!!!

I wouldn't step foot in Any Muslim Country.......

Unless the Women are Wolof!!!

{{{{{{{{Hahahahahahahahahah}}}}}}}}}
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
[size=15pt]Ghana!!!! cool [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nigerians....dont mind these frustrated ghanians...
na jealousy and frustration won kill them

was in ghana for work...i couldn't stand working there for a month,so i left
the men are petty,they will fight over nothing
the accra is just like wuse in abuja
they worship white men and asians,infact a whitemen will shyte their head and they will say thank you massa
no be Ghana..
abegi leave ynash for back na person wey never go there go take them seriously
jealousy go kill them
if you go their malls you will men and 70 year old white women making out.
gays......them plenty to service old oyingbo men,there is a school in legon i saw about 7 guys who were gays gisting about their sugar dadies...fcked up people
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Dummie igbo cunt! you probably don't know your phucked nigeria is the only country in the world where university graduates can't read or write English? Thanks to Ghanaian teachers who brought some measure of quality to bear on your appalling education system. at least some of you can speak some english today. Thank those Ghanaian teachers for that, idiot! what has the complexion of an individual gotta to do with his or her future?i guess you are white,huh? I sorry for your trashy arse. only a bigoted nigerian do-g will reason like that,huh? super disgusting pieces of shyte! there is a fuc-k load od them out there-some 180 million generator-fumed imbecciles grin- most of them aren't even aware they are ediots,scumbags grin grin grin grin akuna akuna
... Petrodonkey.. Dream on... If u are aving so much difficulty wt placement of adjectives, type TWI plsss... Are u feeling bad 'cos i speak better english dan ur lecturers?...it aint ma fault dude... Pls go find a way of purging ur soul of ur inherent S-t-upi-dity.. Black goat wt puff puff stuffed brain.... Eeeeeew d stench of ur black sweat dey dsturb ntwrk abegi... Wonna-be oshhhhiiiii...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
you guys should let small countries like Liberia deal with them
black belle people...enemies of Africa,oyinbo dogs
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nasty Looking Dude is going to tell me i am not welcomed in his country....lol

What the fhhuck would i need to go to NaijArabia for?

I rather go to Saudia Arabia than NaijArabia

Why would i come there?...For what?..to Learn Islam!?!...

To watch the Nigerian National Basketball Team play?!?!!? Haahahahahah LmL

No Thanks!..

If i wanted to see real muslim arabs, i would go to the Middle East.

What makes you think i want to see a bunch of black men running around pretending to be Arab Muslims?

I don't Even like watching Black Men in Martial Arts movies doing Kung Fu!

I am all about Authenticity

Give me the Real Thing.

You Confused Basterrds

#TeamYvonneNelson

#TeamDarkChocolateGhana.

~ cool ~

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
berem: Nairaland is not restricted to nigerians alone.remember its a social forum where everyone is free to be a member.u can't stop ghanians from airing their views cos the forum is termed "nairaland". So quit this talk of "wetin dem dey do for nairaland"?
.no 1 is stopn dem and its a publc forum 4 reasnable people.so i dey shuld create a cediland,abi is it not the same naija dey r yabn. cm ere 2 say crap rub crap on naija.thnk lyk a patriot if u r.i have a fln ur not,dnt let booty dceive u.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... Petrodonkey.. Dream on... If u are aving so much difficulty wt placement of adjectives, type TWI plsss... Are u feeling bad 'cos i speak better english dan ur lecturers?...it aint ma fault dude... Pls go find a way of purging ur soul of ur inherent S-t-upi-dity.. Black goat wt puff puff stuffed brain.... Eeeeeew d stench of ur black sweat dey dsturb ntwrk abegi... Wonna-be oshhhhiiiii...

oluchi apunche! kiss my arse, ugly bitch! sick fuckerz

You see we regard you sicko nigerians as our perenial wives and little brothers and that is how we feel about you morons. we actually take it for granted that a Ghanaian will always triumph over a nigerian in any endevour-whether football,academic or indeed anything. size or population has nothing to do with it. we are tough and we are Ghanaians! grin grin Do you know the meaning of Ghana?

being an idiot is a valuable asset in your dirty,shitty country.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gator666: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
I wish my Nigerian friends are as busy with fixing this country as they are with bitching about those revealing all the bad stuff happening here.

What is a bigger problem?

1. Ms Nelson revealing the laziness of the airport employee, or that airport employee himself?

2. A journalist photographing open sewage in a large city, blocked by garbage, or the people dumping the garbage there?

etc etc etc. Don't hate the messenger, hate the message.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 2rez: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
OMG! Diz z unbelievable. Y'all studge in a durag still faggin on diz issue like dog tail waggin. Ghanaianz or wateva, back off osdawise, runnin yo mouth like a loose tap z a waste.y'all gonna kip gettin yo azzez pound into paste. Azzholez leavin in hell hole. U kant ply whia nigerianz fly. Fvck off n quit diz forum. Blitherin gabbage azz holez.. Pathetic Mo'eferz

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
2rez: OMG! Diz z unbelievable. Y'all studge in a durag still faggin on diz issue like dog tail waggin. Ghanaianz or wateva, back off osdawise, runnin yo mouth like a loose tap z a waste.y'all gonna kip gettin yo azzez pound into paste. Azzholez leavin in hell hole. U kant ply whia nigerianz fly. Fvck off n quit diz forum. Blitherin gabbage azz holez.. Pathetic Mo'eferz

...lol are you rapping?...haha Funny Post and Nice pic!...

This chic is spitting rhymes ahahaha
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gator666: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... Petrodonkey.. Dream on... If u are aving so much difficulty wt placement of adjectives, type TWI plsss... Are u feeling bad 'cos i speak better english dan ur lecturers?...it aint ma fault dude... Pls go find a way of purging ur soul of ur inherent S-t-upi-dity.. Black goat wt puff puff stuffed brain.... Eeeeeew d stench of ur black sweat dey dsturb ntwrk abegi... Wonna-be oshhhhiiiii...

A person who types:

1. U instead of YOU
2. "aving" instead of "having"
3. "wt"
4. "plsss" instead of "please"
5. "'cos" instead of "because"
6. "ur" instead of "your"
7. "ma" instead of "my"
8. "wt" instead of "with"

Well, such person can hardly have a right to say "I speak better English than you".
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 2rez: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

...lol are you rapping?...haha Funny Post and Nice pic!...

This chic is spitting rhymes ahahaha

Hey retard, laf all u kan, n afta dat, ask google. Low life lozerz. Lezz word fo thugz hired hand of retired men in Ghana... Yh datz funny, hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31)

See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.