Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,877 members, 7,895,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56881 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
The worst Nigerian is better than the best Ghanian

levels pass levels

you cannot compare ogogoro to moet

or caviar to kulikuli

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
gator_666:

A person who types:

1. U instead of YOU
2. "aving" instead of "having"
3. "wt"
4. "plsss" instead of "please"
5. "'cos" instead of "because"
6. "ur" instead of "your"
7. "ma" instead of "my"
8. "wt" instead of "with"

Well, such person can hardly have a right to say "I speak better English than you".

You need help, that someone writes in slangs doesn't mean they know English any less. English is a language just like french, German, etc. Don't confuse yourself with slang and English, these are on different sides of the aisles. If you think you know English better, I'm sure we can OPENLY TEST YOUR ABILITY in English structure and composition.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
gator_666: I wish my Nigerian friends are as busy with fixing this country as they are with bitching about those revealing all the bad stuff happening here.

What is a bigger problem?

1. Ms Nelson revealing the laziness of the airport employee, or that airport employee himself?

2. A journalist photographing open sewage in a large city, blocked by garbage, or the people dumping the garbage there?

etc etc etc. Don't hate the messenger, hate the message.

The bigger problem is that your Ms Nelson LIED, perhaps you missed my memo, so I will reiterate again for you

Apparently, the woman in question is nothing but an attention seeker. Let's look at how things work.

When airlines lease airport/terminal space, particularly to attend to their "FIRST CLASS" guest, isn't it the airline that beautifies their spot? When did airports start beautifying first class lounges on behalf of airliners?

she post some picture of her house, and the call it "Emirates first class"... LOL, if emirates operates the lounge, isn't it common sense, one of the worlds largest airlines will keep the area lightly bright? undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, if she could STOOP SO LOW, AS IN REAL LOW, to engage in a low quality movie, nna man, that really speaks volume of herself, desperation at it's peak. You flew on emirates "first class" , YET, on a business trip, for a low cost budget, fu.cked up production movie? People, please tell me how this makes
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: What are the headlines on NL so far?
Clifford orji the cannibal dies in prison grin
Bomb blast rocks prison in Benin grin grin
Atlantic ocean kills 16 in Lagos grin grin grin

Do you need anyone to tell you this dusbin country is cursed? Terrible news every single day,huh. Don’t be surprised if the next headline turns out to be something like Another Bomb Blast Kills 50! Yeye people of little value dying like flies! They procreate like rabbits and die like flies! LOL

What a phucked up country with imbeciles who love killing each other. Super disgusting pieces of shyte! Papa God must be very ashamed of these maggots! grin grin grin grin grin grin
At least we dey admit say those things dey happen, no be cover una dey cover una own shit abi wetin una joy tv de show. every go soon blow for una face. no be the other day dem catch one chimp lookin man who killed his neighbour and started using his phone, imagine d dumb fool. iti
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/793023_yvonne_strokes_mmia_jpge91aaf1d733e8e920a746719a305965a

lmao!!!!! @ the image grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIAN'S......U PEOPLE NO DEY SHAME OOOOO

I mean PETRO & SMOOTH have been spanking y'all from page 1 to 20...... grin grin grin ROYAL! I see u
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour: www.nairaland.com/attachments/793023_yvonne_strokes_mmia_jpge91aaf1d733e8e920a746719a305965a

lmao!!!!! @ the image grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said, your so-called star hasn't said the whole truth about where she got that picture. She should tell that to those who haven't flown out and know nothing about Aviation operations. Again, if that's emirates first class, if emirates leased the space, so is it the fault of Nigerian Authorities? I like to hear this

How are we not so sure if that pics was taken in Ghana
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

The bigger problem is that your Ms Nelson LIED, perhaps you missed my memo, so I will reiterate again for you

Abi o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
I dare ALL the smart Ghana Yampions to please TELL US, how that picture proves an identity of Nigeria. If you really want to ridicule an airport, I'm sure she's so smart to have taken not ONE but several pics as well, rather, we see just one pic. I guess smartness isn't one of her forte.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Or was she that POOR, the phone or camera she used was so fu.cked up and that's the quality of pics she could release, even my own phone takes better pics in dark...LOL, I forgot, she flew on Emirates first class for a low budget movie. I thought they said, beggar has no choice, hungry man no dey shame? So how you fly FC, but still engaged in low production movie? Beats me to wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy That sounds more like desperation of some sought... She famous right, I dare anyone to post her travel ticker online, let her shed more light for us on her travel itinerary. I doubt she flew emirates, LET ALONE FC.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
ehie: The worst Nigerian is better than the best Ghanian

levels pass levels

or caviar to kulikuli

funny, very funny. your boko-haramed,generator fumes-intoxicated,destined-for-the-dustbin country is on an expressway to oblivion and you are here spewing pure trash,huh? grin deluded morons. very very soon the wind go blow......demented ugly bastar-d, miserable,dirty piece of shyte grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dam007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

funny, very funny. your boko-haramed,generator fumes-intoxicated,destined-for-the-dustbin country is on an expressway to oblivion and you are here spewing pure trash,huh? grin deluded morons. very very soon the wind go blow......demented ugly bastar-d, miserable,dirty piece of shyte grin

your wish... how awful it must be to be born into a country full of black whores and pessimists, i really feel your pain but if you want to talk rubbish to a country, i think you should talk to your country... grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
ay0201: Abi o

Apparently, SHE LIED. In her bid to ridicule Nigeria, she made a big fo.ol of herself.

Most world airliners have FIRST CLASS LOUNGE at their main hubs or secondary hubs at super large airports like Heathrow, airliners BARELY have Business class lounges on African routes, let alone First Class lounge, like seriously? That is the part I really want to know. I'm authoritatively saying, EMIRATES DOES NOT HAVE A FC LOUNGE IN LAGOS or any other WA route including Ghana, so where did she get that pic?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
ehie: The worst Nigerian is better than the best Ghanian

levels pass levels

or caviar to kulikuli

funny, very funny. your boko-haramed,generator fumes-intoxicated,destined-for-the-dustbin country is on an expressway to oblivion and you are here spewing pure trash,huh? you should be comparing yourself with somalia,afganistan etc grin deluded morons. very very soon the wind go blow......demented ugly bastar-d, miserable,dirty piece of shyte grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
sharap dia,u funeral loving docile nonentity...
if one boko boy comes to Ghana,all
of u would have run away from ur country..
idiot who be ur mate abi u no dey fear face...
i dont blame u,its nairaland i blame for giving u guts to spew rubbish...docile women-men like u
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
dam_007: your wish... how awful it must be to be born into a country full of black whores and pessimists, i really feel your pain but if you want to talk rubbish to a country, i think you should talk to your country... grin grin

..I am confused..which country was this post Directed at? lol...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

Apparently, SHE LIED. In her bid to ridicule Nigeria, she made a big fo.ol of herself.

Most world airliners have FIRST CLASS LOUNGE at their main hubs or secondary hubs at super large airports like Heathrow, airliners BARELY have Business class lounges on African routes, let alone First Class lounge, like seriously? That is the part I really want to know. I'm authoritatively saying, EMIRATES DOES NOT HAVE A FC LOUNGE IN LAGOS or any other WA route including Ghana, so where did she get that pic?

@ bolded , no wonder ur piggy looking leaders keep making a feast, ur here making an excuse for these clueless dogz y'all call leaderz......only the likes of kobojunkie and sagamite can save nigeria.......sad, y'all can't even enjoy electricity for 24hrs yet, u think u betta than Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria is doomed, if this is how her youth reason
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
It's almost as If Nigerians don't think they are black.....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
sharrap dia,u funeral loving docile nonentity...
if one boko boy comes to Ghana,all
of u would have run away from ur country..
even in our worst days in Nigeria,we will beat u in anything with one hand tied behind our backs
idiot who be ur mate abi u no dey fear face...
i dont blame u,its nairaland i blame for giving u guts to spew rubbish...docile women-men like u

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
how awful it must be to be born into a country full of black whores

....That comment^ really confused the hell out of Me.

I had to go back and read old post to see which country he was referring to.

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

@ bolded , no wonder ur piggy looking leaders keep making a feast, ur here making an excuse for these clueless dogz y'all call leaderz......only the likes of kobojunkie and sagamite can save nigeria.......sad, y'all can't even enjoy electricity for 24hrs yet, u think u betta than Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria is doomed if this is how her youth reason

Yeah Nigeria is doomed, no argument YET, one of your famous stars STOOPED SO LOW LIKE A PIG, to fuc.king lie, like seriously, was it that serious? If you have to act so low, where is the honor?

She went really low to claim Emirates has FC lounge in Lagos, and the movie production was low budget. Am I missing something, did your star really succumb herself to these detriment for a low paying, low budgeted movie?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:
It's almost as If Nigerians don't think they are black.....

grin grin grin grin grin thts wht bleaching creams can do to the human mind, throw in a bit of generator fumes and they'r gone to the dogz.....I keep wondering why they call Ghanaian's black maself grin grin grin

after all this, they'll call Ghanaians white man worshippers......confused apes grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
i heard Ghana Funerals are more Lavish than Nigerian Weddings.

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by White007(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: What are the headlines on NL so far?
Clifford orji the cannibal dies in prison grin
Bomb blast rocks prison in Benin grin grin
Atlantic ocean kills 16 in Lagos grin grin grin

Do you need anyone to tell you this dusbin country is cursed? Terrible news every single day,huh. Don’t be surprised if the next headline turns out to be something like Another Bomb Blast Kills 50! Yeye people of little value dying like flies! They procreate like rabbits and die like flies! LOL

What a phucked up country with imbeciles who love killing each other. Super disgusting pieces of shyte! Papa God must be very ashamed of these maggots! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Petro Kerosin Dolla Cedis, you might want to see this https://www.nairaland.com/1023281/ghanaian-woman-forced-son-eat
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

^^^^ lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....ouch!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

Quit instigating olodo rabata grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
I heard the Ghana Basketball Team said they would have only lost to Team USA by 82 points instead of 83

#Ghana>Nigeria. cool

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Quit instigating olodo rabata grin

Leave that one, you can't blame those who did not go to school.

Imagine, if their star/idol stooped so damn low to lie, WOW

It shows how desperate the average Ghanian is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
funny thing is.......tomorrow it will be ibo vs yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are comedians I swear cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
the truth

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour: funny thing is.......tomorrow it will be ibo vs yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are comedians I swear cheesy

Even the Republicans and Democrats don't see eye to eye

Even the Union and Confederates hated each other, YET, they still have common ground,

In other words, STOP beating around the bush, none of your business. Well, since you may decide to make it yours, whose fault is it?

Let's focus on the LIES that your star propagated, can we? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
THE REAL NIGERIA

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
We understand the frustration of these imbeciles. Its not easy to be tethered to an eternally bottom-dwelling shitty contraption called nigeria. grin

Just check out the headlines on NL in the past 24 hours;
Atlantic Surge Kills 16 in Lagos grin
Bomb Blast Rocks Benin Prisons grin grin
Clifford Orji (the well known cannibal) Dies in Prison grin grin grin
Nigerian man Arrested in USA with 65 Pellets of Heroine grin grin grin grin
200 Million naira Ransom Demand for ESUT VC grin grin grin grin grin
Explosion Rocks Police Station in Jos- grin grin grin grin grin grin chei, I like this one.... explosion ROCKS.the whole fuckin country is seriously ROCKING and JAMMING to explosions it sounds!
What a bunch of phucked up ediots in a depraved, shitty contri. Deluded morons, loads of fucking ediots so utterly stupid, ludicrously stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31)

See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.