Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,001 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2477679 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Godsfree:
please what is the webpage address to access PPSB Posting list.
www.sscntech.net/sssb.php
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
hello people, please i ve been posted to CCSS OKOBOH, I think its at Abuo/Odua but don't know how to locate the school. Please help.Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tamfaka: pls help me check Tamunosiki sandra Ibimiefaka and blessing enekelekele

Tamunosiki Sandra Css okujagu
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
QueenEsther1: hello people, please i ve been posted to CCSS OKOBOH, I think its at Abuo/Odua but don't know how to locate the school. Please help.Thanks.
Go to Mile 3 park, take a car going to Abua/Odual (Last time I entered it was N300). The bus will drop all the passengers at Abua Central. At that point, take the nearest bike and tell them you're going to Okoboh (its about N150). Okoboh is a nice village but last time I visited their network (MTN) was fluctuating and no light. I also know the principal, he's an understanding man

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Samikroose: @ ikem50, it wil cost u #500 if bord abua bus from mile 3 park. D bus wil drop u at d skul gate.
thank you dear, i know there must be a way out of this
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank God for my posting but don't like to cross water.pls is there anyone posted to css burukiri?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2013
pls am yet to get a reply ....where is CSS ibolo...which local govt and hw do i get there from garrison ...nobody seems to have heard of it.....or was it spelt wrongly ...i nid ur urgent response.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 2:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Please fellow teachers,I was posted to CSS Kabangha.can anyone kindly tell me how to locate the school?And also,I would love to know if I can go to work from eleme to the school .thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2013
WOW!!! What a job. How will they post my newly married wife to a place (GSS NGO) very far from me, where she has to cross a very big water to with a baby of 5months. Moreover, she has not crossed water before. Is it because I married her as a non-indigine? This is quite unfair. May be the Lord has a better job in store for her. May His Will be done
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2013
dexpee4life: WOW!!! What a job. How will they post my newly married wife to a place (GSS NGO) very far from me, where she has to cross a very big water to with a baby of 5months. Moreover, she has not crossed water before. Is it because I married her as a non-indigine? This is quite unfair. May be the Lord has a better job in store for her. May His Will be done
they posted her to GSS Ngo n u ar not hapi, d best school in Andoni LGA with very sound students n good environment. U must be jokingly joking.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Hopesweet: You are welcome Dear. The school is nice, and there used to be 24 hrs light in the community. From Rumuola, u can get there within 1hr'3o minute, if there is no traffic hold-up. Then u will spent about 400 Naira to get there.
. Thanks dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Can anyone tel me about CSS, EGBORMONG, how is the social life and the amenities like? I learnt d school is in Andoni, i wish to know more about this community b4 l proceed on my journey 2mrw. If u hav been posted there lets hookup on 08067395559. Look forward 2 hearing you. Godbless..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2013
almost everyone is complaining about this posting..and i will not mince words to say the board was very insensitive, incosiderate and unfair to us especially the non indigenes..they never considered address,marital status and origin..(some people are aquaphobic) the worst is that you can not change until after 2 years -that is if u dont have 'Oga at the top'
you needed a job oya have it that was their mindset (lekwenu oru)...my people i lost my sleep...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:01am On Oct 01, 2013
pls house i need suggestion on how to go about this.. I have B.sc(Ed) having studied Education Biology and this by salary scale should be 8/4...and what i have been seeing as my course is English literature with B.sc 8/3..pls what do i do?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2013
@Adola1, it seems u hv a sound knowledge of TAI LGA from all ur shrewd xplanations to ngozi4real. Pls i will like u to apparently help me with a core description of CSS, SIME in TAI LGA if by chance u know the school or the area (too)well.
I mean, the financial cost of assessing d place, d social amenities, accomodation(i.e within d very school), social life of d pple, d school building, etc.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Thankgod iyke: almost everyone is complaining about this posting..and i will not mince words to say the board was very insensitive, incosiderate and unfair to us especially the non indigenes..they never considered address,marital status and origin..(some people are aquaphobic) the worst is that you can not change until after 2 years -that is if u dont have 'Oga at the top'
you needed a job oya have it that was their mindset (lekwenu oru)...my people i lost my sleep...
. Well my fellow colleagues, in every situation we must thank God for He knows best. Let's try to accept the job in good faith and painfully make the necessary adjustments needed. It won't be wise to reject the job outrightly without first reporting to your place of primary assignment and then using your sense of judgement. Remember, this is just d starting point and there's no problem without a solution. The God that brought us to this will surely see us through. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2013
dexpee4life: WOW!!! What a job. How will they post my newly married wife to a place (GSS NGO) very far from me, where she has to cross a very big water to with a baby of 5months. Moreover, she has not crossed water before. Is it because I married her as a non-indigine? This is quite unfair. May be the Lord has a better job in store for her. May His Will be done
Eiyaa... Quite painful, after all d "wait' but I'll suggest your wife reports first and make arrangements with d principal. Since it's a second school, she might not have to be going everyday. Wish her luck. It's well my brother.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Thankgod iyke: pls house i need suggestion on how to go about this.. I have B.sc(Ed) having studied Education Biology and this by salary scale should be 8/4...and what i have been seeing as my course is English literature with B.sc 8/3..pls what do i do?
I suggest you visit the board and sort it out there. They probably gave you somone else's result.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2013
For those of us who have started, what is the process involved, after the posting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2013
GamaG: they posted her to GSS Ngo n u ar not hapi, d best school in Andoni LGA with very sound students n good environment. U must be jokingly joking.

it seems you are not getting me. I said a married woman with a 50onths old baby. Secondly, has never crossed water before, let alone the big rver of NGO. If it were to be Asarama, one would have considered
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blevi: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Thankgod iyke: pls house i need suggestion on how to go about this.. I have B.sc(Ed) having studied Education Biology and this by salary scale should be 8/4...and what i have been seeing as my course is English literature with B.sc 8/3..pls what do i do?
I have d same problem too. I studied B.sc(Ed) Business Education they gave me level 8 step 3. I think the mistake is from the person that cleared us, because my course mate that cleared with me in the same lga have the same problem. I will go to ppsb tomorrow to see the lady that cleared me, I will advice u to do so too because the earlier the better.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2013

i ve the same issue edu maths should be 8/4 but they wrote bsc and 8/3. but we can handle it we have to go to the board wit our cert. but i feel i need to do that next week when they ar a bit fre or through the principal. 08091144851
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2013
@ kcee, thanks a mill, from your description, i dont have to cross the high sea to get to sii village. Thank God o, for answering my prayers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
. God bless you sir, pls like you said God has a better job for her. You mentioned a 5 months old baby, which caught my attention. If d posting can be switched, fine. But if not ....dont consider crossing d sea cos its a big risk for a non swimmer and a 5 months old baby.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2013
i was in the dream on sunday when i was posted to a sch called css ahoada i was crying in that dream but everybody that came around was saying congratulations. in the morning i heard the list was out i check it was css odiabidi just to find out that it is in ahoada so i took it in good faith hoping that GOD has a plan for that. all my eight years as a teacher its been high profile sch not community sch, so i believe GOD is taking me to nother level. so friends dont complain see the good in your posting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2013
ORUWISE:

ENTER MOTOR FROM MILE 1 FLYOVER TO ASARAMA, ASK THEM TO DROP U AT IKURU TOWN BRIDGE. THEN U ENTER SPEED BOAT TO IKURU TOWN

Is i† not accessible by road? Do u mean u can only get there by water? Pls drop ur num if u don't mind for further clarification. ☂hαnks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2013
ikem50:

thank you dear. hope its not too far
Its not far, just #200 TP
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Fabmoniks:

Is i† not accessible by road? Do u mean u can only get there by water? Pls drop ur num if u don't mind for further clarification. ☂hαnks

is not
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Most of you don't like where you were posted, neither do I. I was posted to the shores of Rivers State were I'll have to be crossing water everyday. But I know that people must be sent to such places and if I'm one those, the only thing I have to do is accept my fate and move on. After 2yrs I will seek for a transfer.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy, Happy independence to all the new teachers !

Among all odds of this posting, y'all should try as much to alleviate every spirit of bitterness n wear an immaculate heart of unalloyed joy t'day cos as for me, both SIME and TAI LGA where i was posted all sound so strange and doesn't ring any bell to my hearing, but what can one do than to show God some appreciation n smiles ?

Although SIME is not riverine, but only an upland, i still see it so strange.

My candid advice to all nursing mothers posted to riverine areas is dat they should make proper arrangement n gv d job first leg trial instead of letting go unless ur hubby is against ur attempt.
We struggled for this job.
HAPPY INDEPENDER !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls which serial no did U̶̲̥̅̊ guys fill O̶̲̥̅Ϟ ūя̲̅ assumption of certificate form ? Is it d serial no O̶̲̥̅Ϟ ūя̲̅ postin or d old serial no
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2013
pls who knows where CSS IBOLO IS ? I HAVE ask but nobody seems to know even indigenes i have i feeling that they made a mistake.....pls anybody who has any idea should help am very worried...........don't even know the local Govt self ............help o this is the third time am pasting this without any response

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.