Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,004 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2477681 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2013
emekatex: Mr. Cruiz. Pls am some hw confused, d serial number you talked about was it d one we used for d induction training? Pls reply. Thanks.
It was the serial number b4 training. In fact that serial number was used during verification. Some had serial number of up to 3422
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2013
joyblinks:

Sweety first of all, I was posted to my community which has been in crisis for a very long time. Yes the school buildings are still there but there are very few people left in the community and the schools aren't functioning. NYSC doesn't even send corpers there anymore (dats hw bad it is). The (then) prncipal resides here in port harcourt. I just saw him yesterday and he is still the principal...
See groove
joyblinks: As for me, I was posted to a community that has no school. The school has been shut down for about 10yrs now. Went to see the principal and he said school can only start functioning from jan 2014. Hehehehee...
joyblinks:

Sweety first of all, I was posted to my community which has been in crisis for a very long time. Yes the school buildings are still there but there are very few people left in the community and the schools aren't functioning. NYSC doesn't even send corpers there anymore (dats hw bad it is). The (then) prncipal resides here in port harcourt. I just saw him yesterday and he is still the principal...
See groove
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2013
joyblinks: As for me, I was posted to a community that has no school. The school has been shut down for about 10yrs now. Went to see the principal and he said school can only start functioning from jan 2014. Hehehehee...
. I envy u gf enjoy. If Ɣ☺ΰ are working already u go dey earn salary for 2 different places but if u are nt what will u be doing @ home? Dos posted to schools dat don't function in my LGA dey were asked to write down der names so dat dey can fix dem somewhere .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Raxxye:
See groove
See groove

My dear. I almost cried when I saw my posting ooo. But after meeting with the principal yesterday, I have been so happy. Every dissapointment na blessing sha.
So all of u out there crying about ur posting, don't worry, just get there first and see how it goes. U neva can tell it might be the best of all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Abkeeys: . I envy u gf enjoy. If Ɣ☺ΰ are working already u go dey earn salary for 2 different places but if u are nt what will u be doing @ home? Dos posted to schools dat don't function in my LGA dey were asked to write down der names so dat dey can fix dem somewhere .

Thanks Dearie.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY !

My students in COMMUNITY GRAMMAR SCHOOL, SIME, TAI LGA are already holding their morning devotion.

The school is prim with a good field n flowers, and the building is not too big as the students are not too many like dat of PH town.

What a sweet job.......workload here must b lesser enough, electricity everywhere, accomodation cheap n the distance from PH not much.

Hmmmmm...wat an Ogoni land !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2013
dencydenky: Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY !

My students in COMMUNITY GRAMMAR SCHOOL, SIME, TAI LGA are already holding their morning devotion.

The school is prim with a good field n flowers, and the building is not too big as the students are not too many like dat of PH town.

What a sweet job.......workload here must b lesser enough, electricity everywhere, accomodation cheap n the distance from PH not much.

Lucky you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Dont blame the board on posting: KILL YOUR FEAR: when u join a paramilitary organization u do as they command. The rural areas are part of the state, if all of us stay @ the comfort zone who will go to the rural areas as far as am concern is a job of choice where u expect anything to happen. Now it has happened let us accept it the way it is. They are not guilty, we are. We ask for Job and they gave us Job. If it is a way of sending us out, satan has failed already because my motto is anywhere with Jesus I can safely go. The Job is for people who are ready and willing to go anywhere not people who need piti and sympathy. Let us have a military mindset and not that of a bloody civilian. Is either u accept it or reject it ...there is an option..while the door is still open...KILL YOUR FEAR NOW. Because God cannot make mistake.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Cruize306:
Go to Mile 3 park, take a car going to Abua/Odual (Last time I entered it was N300). The bus will drop all the passengers at Abua Central. At that point, take the nearest bike and tell them you're going to Okoboh (its about N150). Okoboh is a nice village but last time I visited their network (MTN) was fluctuating and no light. I also know the principal, he's an understanding man

Thanks dear mr Cruize306, may God bless you!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Cruize306:
It was the serial number b4 training. In fact that serial number was used during verification. Some had serial number of up to 3422
thanks alot my dear, ur right. Mine then was 4916
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2013
UBE ooooooo!!!!!! Am appealing to you guys to POST ME TODAY oooo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2013
*Lemon:
pls who knows where CSS IBOLO IS ? I HAVE ask but nobody seems to know even indigenes i have i feeling that they made a mistake.....pls anybody who has any idea should help am very worried...........don't even know the local Govt self ............help o this is the third time am pasting this without any response
guess its spelt wrongly. Could be Bolo? In ogu/bolo LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Plz have you checked the site this ♏õƦπiπg.? Plz reply[quote author=Tekzyflex]UBE ooooooo!!!!!! Am appealing to you guys to POST ME TODAY ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2013
faith obodogulo: Plz have you checked the site this ♏õƦπiπg.? Plz reply

Infact,I do check the site every 5mins of the day and I just checked nw and the site is still the way it was. Let me check again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Infact,I do check the site every 5mins of the day and I just checked nw and the site is still the way it was. Let me check again.

If there is any new development I will let you know. Don't worry its going to be well just pray you will be posted to a favorable place.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2013
Tekzyflex:

If there is any new development I will let you know. Don't worry its going to be well just pray you will be posted to a favorable place.
tnx bro I apprciate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2013
faith obodogulo: tnx bro I apprciate.

Welcome
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2013
Any Ogoni teacher here. I want u to please give me the direction to CSS korokoro in Tai Local Government Area. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2013
dencydenky: Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY !

please do u know anything about CSS Korokoro and what is the etimate of ur transport fair to ur school. I was posted to CSS korokoro in Tai. And am reporting tommorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pascenta(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote
author=pascenta] adola1 thanks a milion. pls how do i find my way to
this place EMAGO KUGBO and which lga is this[/quote] has any body bin posted to EMGO KUGBO
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Udehpj: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
thank God o am posted to ucss ula ubie. and am given maths n physics. S S 1. only.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
.....Any nkoro teacher here?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ahoada west peeps i hail ooo. I hope ur assumption of duty cert is printed in coloured? If not, do so b4 giving it 2 ur principal/head teacher. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Any show yet? As in if d list is now on net
Tekzyflex:

Welcome
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
joyblinks:

My dear. I almost cried when I saw my posting ooo. But after meeting with the principal yesterday, I have been so happy. Every dissapointment na blessing sha.
So all of u out there crying about ur posting, don't worry, just get there first and see how it goes. U neva can tell it might be the best of all.
Babe, let me hope so o, 'cause it's like a nightmare each time I imagine myself leaving the comfort in PH for Bonny. I no fit cry sef!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
joyblinks:

Lucky you.

Thanks, sweetie !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=faith obodogulo]Any show yet? As in if d list is now on net[/quote

Nothing oooo! I told you I will be checking every 5mins...let me check again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Udeh pj: thank God o am posted to ucss ula ubie. and am given maths n physics. S S 1. only.
Am posted there. How is the place? I'll report friday. Can i call ur line?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Udehpj: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
08033991509 udeh princewill. u can cal me if u wish.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
wealthyprince:

please do u know anything about CSS Korokoro and what is the etimate of ur transport fair to ur school. I was posted to CSS korokoro in Tai. And am reporting tommorrow.

Dear, TAI LGA is just a stone throw from TRAILER PARK it u take ELEME n to get to d LGA, u hv to spend likt #300. Then from there, u mount motorcycle to ur location.

As for me, FAVOUR pursued n caught me at ELEME JUNCTION.. The made i halted for inquiry at ELEME drove me to TAI LGA free of charge. Then on getting to d LGA, he asked a bikeman for direction to SIME where i was posted. The bikeguy even complained that we had already passed the school far behind n then d man paid him #100 to take me back. Infact, the school is almost along d express rd.

I blv it won't suffer u much to locate KOROKORO. I'm not an indigen of the state though. Report with four files, passports n four duplicates of all ur credentials, although my V.P. demanded for our originals too.

I wish u God's favour, too !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.