Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2454770 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thankgod iyke: .........hmmmmm Teacher i wonder what/who you think you are..were ya wayoo.take correction and stop claiming I.T.K and too important..
. I don't blame u na nairaland bring me to dis level 2 talk 2 fools like u. U can't stand me in whatever category. We are not in d̶̲̥̅̊ same level or class. No kwamps I go trace who u be shebi na nairaland . It won't b long.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
blevi: I don't blame u, it is joblessness that brought us together. U don't even know what B.sc(Ed) is all about and u want to teach. Don't worry after two years we will know who is who.
. 2 years is even 2 far to know who is who? When I settle down I will invite u 2 my school to know how far with me. Am not d̶̲̥̅̊ dull type neither am I d̶̲̥̅̊ shy type,I move mountains if u don't know.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abkeeys: . I don't blame u na nairaland bring me to dis level 2 talk 2 fools like u. U can't stand me in whatever category. We are not in d̶̲̥̅̊ same level or class. No kwamps I go trace who u be shebi na nairaland . It won't b long.
I keep wondering the kind of teacher you wud be. You not fit for the job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Teguejiro: I keep wondering the kind of teacher you wud be. You not fit for the job.
. See who fit 4 d̶̲̥̅̊ job,I hope u know how to speak good English I mean good English cos I know Ɣ☺ΰЯ type. I know u 2 wella.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rexmarysweet:

My Dear brother,I feel your pain and I equally understood you perfectly well. The truth of the matter is that this posting as regards the non-indigen was done with much hatred and acrimony.

The Board equally knew that Most Non-Indigens reside in town and not in the rural areas. Besides they have not been happy with the transparent manner this recruitment was done because they were never allowed to manipulate anything unlike before.

95percent of Non-Indigens were posted to Rural areas and any Non-Indigen who was posted to town really greased the palm of the Officials or have a friend at the Ministry. When I was told that 30k would effect my posting to town,I dismissed it immediately because I was thinking that it would be done based on ones place of residence.

Just think about it thoroughly with your wife and whatever decision you guys came up with,I strongly believe would be the best for you both.

Seriously,it was really a bad strategy cos after one month,many Non-Indigens would receive their salary and Damn the job. While the Board would now be happy to fix New Names.

Its well with you and your wife. Remain Blessed.

I would be reporting tommorow and it entails that I would enter Jetty that would last upto 7 to 10mins. I will see what the negotiation would be with the principal,if its not favourable,I wouldn't mind rejecting the Job Offer.
I don't think u are correct. posting was base on LGAs. u can not expect them to post indegene frm PH city to their various LGAs and leave Non-indegene in there. it has to be uniform
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abkeeys: . 2 years is even 2 far to know who is who? When I settle down I will invite u 2 my school to know how far with me. Am not d̶̲̥̅̊ dull type neither am I d̶̲̥̅̊ shy type,I move mountains if u don't know.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hey peeps dis info Is very authentic as I got it frm a reliable source....salary scale fr level 7step3 is 70k. While level 8step3 is 75k. Step 2and 1 on each grade level is 2k less of each amount...think well bfr u make a decision as to weda u'll forgo d job due to unfavourable postin or not. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
rOsy247: @ Lemon I think its typographical error, cos d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ made mistake in one Θf ð letters in mine. Check on them.
..hw did u solve urs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
rubycakes: Hey peeps dis info Is very authentic as I got it frm a reliable source....salary scale fr level 7step3 is 70k. While level 8step3 is 75k. Step 2and 1 on each grade level is 2k less of each amount...think well bfr u make a decision as to weda u'.ll forgo d job due to unfavourable postin or not. Cheers
.it is not true, level 8 step 3 is 72k while level 7 is less than 7ok.this one is not that I heard rather I saw the salary scale from level 6 to the last level
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abkeeys: . Don't say what u don'†̥ know ,dey are quite different

U are just talking out of presumption n ignorance. U dont just say what u dont know on an arbitrary ground.

Instead of u to take correction on wat i blv u hv no idea of, u childishly swept into a vainglorious talk which remains only a claptrap. Whom do u think u can measure with in education when ur comments lack the estuary English ?
The person u just insulted may even teach u educational terms on extempore. We know all those that make mouth to be vacant incase u are oblivion of that.
Don't just be another wind-bag here cos no one needs that @ this crucial point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
rOsy247: @ Lemon I think its typographical error, cos d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ made mistake in one Θf ð letters in mine. Check on them.
hw did u go about urs...hw did u solve it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
ngozi4real: .it is not true, level 8 step 3 is 72k while level 7 is less than 7ok.this one is not that I heard rather I saw the salary scale from level 6 to the last level

Table the salary scale let's see your own before disputing the other.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls house if u hv filled or hv submitted ur Assumption of duty form. Which SERIAL/EXAM NUMBER are we to fill out d form with? Is it as it appeared on d posting list or d one we used wen we did our documentation? Pls ur answer is urgently needed! Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
ORUWISE:

dat place is not a sea, but a small river for about 5 minutes drive.
but y not approach someone who can help in sssb
well i may be wrong, but to me, any water dat crosses rivers state is a subsidiary of d high sea, cos the state itself is surrounded by this same high sea, which gives it d name rivers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
i wil love to drop this words wit u ppl before we start work moro. this has kept me in the job all these 8 yrs.
A DOCTOR KILLS ONE BUT A TEACHER KILLS GENERATIONS.
TO TEACH IS TO LEARN TWICE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
emekatex: Pls house if u hv filled or hv submitted ur Assumption of duty form. Which SERIAL/EXAM NUMBER are we to fill out d form with? Is it as it appeared on d posting list or d one we used wen we did our documentation? Pls ur answer is urgently needed! Thanks.
Use the serial number that you got when they separated us into UBE and PPSB. That is your serial number bro. The exam number is of course your RVMOE exam number.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pastorhen: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2013
15kilometers from tank @ #1500 per day to Nonwa Gbam. Its no joke. Lord what should i do
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2013
ikem50: i wil love to drop this words wit u ppl before we start work moro. this has kept me in the job all these 8 yrs.
A DOCTOR KILLS ONE BUT A TEACHER KILLS GENERATIONS.
TO TEACH IS TO LEARN TWICE.
Objection mr teacher. A teacher doesn't kill but teach generation but a doctor doesn't just kill one, but kill a forest.
If you don't agree with me then prove your case. But if you do, then i rest my case.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2013
pastorhen: 15kilometers from tank @ #1500 per day to Nonwa Gbam. Its no joke. Lord what should i do
What?
1 day = #1500
1 week = #7500
1 month = #33000
1 year = #396000
2 years = #792000
you don't need an angel to tell you what to do.
Anyway as my friend i will advice you to rent an apartment. If one room is small, then go for 3 bedroom flat. You will get it at a very affordable price. Love you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 1:18am On Oct 02, 2013
rubycakes: Hey peeps dis info Is very authentic as I got it frm a reliable source....salary scale fr level 7step3 is 70k. While level 8step3 is 75k. Step 2and 1 on each grade level is 2k less of each amount...think well bfr u make a decision as to weda u'll forgo d job due to unfavourable postin or not. Cheers
my dear this salary issue is important ooo. Is that amount the take home?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Cruize306:
Use the serial number that you got when they separated us into UBE and PPSB. That is your serial number bro. The exam number is of course your RVMOE exam number.
Thanks alot.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Thankgod iyke: .........hmmmmm Teacher i wonder what/who you think you are..were ya wayoo.take correction and stop claiming I.T.K and too important..

In your mind now u have spoken well oo... U see two people quarellng and all u can do is add fuel to the problem? It is well oo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2013
As for me, I was posted to a community that has no school. The school has been shut down for about 10yrs now. Went to see the principal and he said school can only start functioning from jan 2014. Hehehehee...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2013
joyblinks: As for me, I was posted to a community that has no school. The school has been shut down for about 10yrs now. Went to see the principal and he said school can only start functioning from jan 2014. Hehehehee...

TOO SIBYLLAINE TO DIGEST...
Which principal did u then meet if the school was actually shut down as u said ?
...sounds like an old house-wife's fairytale.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2013
@ Lemon I know ð school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ meant cos its in my village. I'll go straight to the school 2day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2013
Mr. Cruiz. Pls am some hw confused, d serial number you talked about was it d one we used for d induction training? Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2013
@rosy247 which school did they mean and what village are u from? Ur statement of I know the school they meant and u'll be going there won't help her na.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Joshville(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2013
Teachers of distinction I congratulate you all. The task ahead is a noble one, and without doubt a challenging one. Even as we grapple 2 aquaint ourselvs wit our respective places of posting, and travelling both by road and by sea, I wish us all Journey mercies. I wuld like 2 invite u 2 like d facebook page created 2help us stay abreast of informatn, guide us n help us share our experiences whereva we may be. The page is 'Teachers of Distinction'. Go to facebook.com and search for 'Teachers of Distinction', den hit like. Welcum on board.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2013
ngozi4real: .it is not true, level 8 step 3 is 72k while level 7 is less than 7ok.this one is not that I heard rather I saw the salary scale from level 6 to the last level

Well am nnot here to argue wi u buh its what I heard frm my vice ystday for real. If u av a chart to prove urs den shw it else we wait n c how much will b given @d. End of oct..... Cheers girlfriend
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=Godsfree]
my dear this salary issue is important ooo. Is that amount the take home?[/qu
ote]

Godsfree its for real oooooo no b joke at all.....it can only get better jor. Let's b happy wi Amaechi n pray dat if ders a change in power der shud b continuity and even increased pay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2013
dencydenky:

U are just talking out of presumption n ignorance. U dont just say what u dont know on an arbitrary ground.

Instead of u to take correction on wat i blv u hv no idea of, u childishly swept into a vainglorious talk which remains only a claptrap. Whom do u think u can measure with in education when ur comments lack the estuary English ?
The person u just insulted may even teach u educational terms on extempore. We know all those that make mouth to be vacant incase u are oblivion of that.
Don't just be another wind-bag here cos no one needs that @ this crucial point in time.
Cut the crap no time 4 nonsense talk. I ave important things 2 do with myself 2day*Rubbish*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2013
dencydenky:

TOO SIBYLLAINE TO DIGEST...
Which principal did u then meet if the school was actually shut down as u said ?
...sounds like an old house-wife's fairytale.

Sweety first of all, I was posted to my community which has been in crisis for a very long time. Yes the school buildings are still there but there are very few people left in the community and the schools aren't functioning. NYSC doesn't even send corpers there anymore (dats hw bad it is). The (then) prncipal resides here in port harcourt. I just saw him yesterday and he is still the principal...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.